Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,076 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. (25964 Views)

When I Visited Xvideo Website, My Respect For Nigerian Girls Reduced Drastically / I'm Definitely Trying This With My Girlfriend Tonigjt / How I Lost My Respect Due To Lack Of Self Control (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by obyrich(m): 4:51am On Dec 21, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
. Sorry for that.but its my business because we all went out together. So if she wants to go out with another person or have any other plan,she would ve let us know.
The lady in question is morally deficient. I understand you perfectly. A properly trained woman will not go out with a stranger under the circumstances you described no matter the enticement. She will exchange contacts and defer it to the following day.

No sane man will take a woman like that serious. So the 'American' returnee will use her to warm his bed and forget her face by morning time.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by khiaa(f): 4:51am On Dec 21, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
. And what if anything happens to her,who takes the responsibility? Who takes the blame? I wonder what most of u learn in school,very myopic in thinking

How old is this girl, is she an adult? If she is an adult then it's none of your business just concentrate on your wife.
What's the big deal in your friend coming from America, I'm American I don't get it.
You said what if something happens to the girl, don't you trust your friend, is he a bad guy?

2 Likes

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by khiaa(f): 4:54am On Dec 21, 2017
obyrich:
The lady in question is morally deficient. I understand you perfectly. A properly trained woman will not go out with a stranger under the circumstances you described no matter the enticement. She will exchange contacts and defer it to the following day.

No sane man will take a woman like that serious. So the 'American' returnee will use her to warm his bed and forget her face by morning time.

It has nothing to do with him being an American returnee because men in Nigeria do the same thing to women everyday. Hit it and quit it.
I do think that she took a risk leaving with a stranger like that but in her mind she was probably thinking that he was safe because he was a friend of a friend.

2 Likes

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by obyrich(m): 5:09am On Dec 21, 2017
khiaa:

It has nothing to do with him being an American returnee because men in Nigeria do the same thing to women everyday. Hit it and quit it.
I do think that she took a risk leaving with a stranger like that but in her mind she was probably thinking that he was safe because he was a friend of a friend.
The emphasis is not on American returnee. I said no sane man will take such a lady serious and that applies to men everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by wristbangle: 5:13am On Dec 21, 2017
Well the lady in question wants a better life for herself so it's up to her. In as much as she can prove to the American returnee she would make a good wife, I see nothing wrong here except if her personal life is wayward ( double dating, promiscuous, etc). Just that the step she took made her look so desperate and this may end up as another chop and clean from the guy.

I think the OP should mind his business hence let her be. If there is any repercussion, it's going to be her shame, not yours. You are not her dad.

1 Like

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by khiaa(f): 5:17am On Dec 21, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
. Sorry for that.but its my business because we all went out together. So if she wants to go out with another person or have any other plan,she would ve let us know.

Are you saying she left without letting you guys know, ok that's messed up. That's the rule my girls and I have when we go out together "We came here together, We leave together". Of course circumstances can change, but let us know about it. But seriously it's not your problem just don't take her out with you again.

1 Like

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by zolapower: 5:18am On Dec 21, 2017
Macgreat:
Is it your life?

Are you also eating her apples?

Why is it paining you?

Don't you want goods thing for her?

Do you want her to remain your tenant?

Are you planning on having a second wife? Guy u got my like for this response. I really don't know what is wrong with some guys oo. @op u just saw ur self u are all and . Imaging if the lady were to be a guy living in ur and ur wife is the behaving like u on a contrary I'm sure u would have sent her packing by now.
Na u type of men/husband dey smell u na wife pant after she come back from outing , especially from occasions .it na ur sister or daughter u go let am stay for ur house till Jesus come right ? I beg get sense and grow the Bleep up

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by QueenSekxy(f): 5:21am On Dec 21, 2017
SIaye:
You are probably jealous of your friend because he is better and more successful than you so the lady you couldn't get he easily got here thus your rage my can understand bro. Only wretched people behave like this.

I am very positive thus lady is more beautiful than your wife and you are ashamed you are not the American returnee flexing the girls.

Lmao. Dumbo.
loolz..shebi you want the op to cry for you ni cheesy

very wiket somebody like you

2 Likes

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by khiaa(f): 5:22am On Dec 21, 2017
obyrich:
The emphasis is not on American returnee. I said no sane man will take such a lady serious and that applies to men everywhere.

I know you won't like this buttttttttt, cheesy what makes you think that she was looking for something serious, maybe she just wanted to have some fun.

2 Likes

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by zolapower: 5:22am On Dec 21, 2017
Macgreat:
Is it your life?

Are you also eating her apples?

Why is it paining you?

Don't you want goods thing for her?

Do you want her to remain your tenant?

Are you planning on having a second wife?

Guy u got my like for this response. I really don't know what is wrong with some guys oo. @op u just saw ur self like u are all and all. Imaging if the lady were to be a guy living in ur house and ur wife is the behaving like u on a contrary I'm sure u would have sent her packing by now.
Na u type of man/husband dey smell u na wife pant after she come back from outing , especially from occasions .it na ur sister or daughter u go let am stay for ur house till Jesus come right ? I beg get sense and grow the Bleep up

3 Likes

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by SIaye: 5:23am On Dec 21, 2017
QueenSekxy:

Sexy I nor even settle down tell am word, I they kitchen they do food when I they type, if not the nigga for hear am. I mean! Who does this anyway?
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by zolapower: 5:24am On Dec 21, 2017
QueenSekxy:

Babe u nor dey sleep?
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by QueenSekxy(f): 5:26am On Dec 21, 2017
zolapower:
Babe u nor dey sleep?
undecided
I do sleep ,so
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by QueenSekxy(f): 5:28am On Dec 21, 2017
SIaye:

Sexy I nor even settle down tell am word, I they kitchen they do food when I they type, if not the nigga for hear am. I mean! Who does this anyway?
lol,,biko easy on our jealous brother who decided to portray his jealousy online...he has gotten enough bashing already!!

kai,,no joy atall,,

this is how he pokenose into people's affair

3 Likes

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by SIaye: 5:31am On Dec 21, 2017
QueenSekxy:

lol,,biko easy on our jealous brother who decided to portray his jealousy online...he has gotten enough bashing already!!

kai,,no joy atall,,

this is how he pokenose into people's affair

My jealous brother? undecided who dah heck told you he is now my brother undecided undecided

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by khiaa(f): 5:32am On Dec 21, 2017
9jaDoc:

U guys pretend u don't know Nigerians are everywhere on the globe.
With 9ja time currently at 2:43am,
here is current local time across the globe:
(U could be telling someone in Australia where it is 12pm to get some sleep!!)

Afghanistan - Kabul Thu 6:13 am
Algeria - Algiers Thu 2:43 am
Argentina - Buenos Aires Wed 10:43 pm
Australia - Australian Capital Territory - Canberra * Thu 12:43 pm
Australia - New South Wales - Sydney * Thu 12:43 pm
Australia - Northern Territory - Darwin Thu 11:13 am
Australia - Queensland - Brisbane Thu 11:43 am
Australia - South Australia - Adelaide * Thu 12:13 pm
Australia - Victoria - Melbourne * Thu 12:43 pm
Australia - Western Australia - Perth Thu 9:43 am
Austria - Vienna - Vienna Thu 2:43 am
Bahamas - Nassau Wed 8:43 pm
Bangladesh - Dhaka Thu 7:43 am
Belarus - Minsk Thu 4:43 am
Belgium - Brussels Thu 2:43 am
Bolivia - La Paz Wed 9:43 pm
Brazil - Distrito Federal - Brasilia * Wed 11:43 pm
Brazil - Rio de Janeiro - Rio de Janeiro * Wed 11:43 pm
Brazil - São Paulo - São Paulo * Wed 11:43 pm
Bulgaria - Sofia Thu 3:43 am
Canada - Alberta - Calgary Wed 6:43 pm
Canada - Alberta - Edmonton Wed 6:43 pm
Canada - British Columbia - Vancouver Wed 5:43 pm
Canada - Manitoba - Winnipeg Wed 7:43 pm
Canada - Newfoundland and Labrador - St. John's Wed 10:13 pm
Canada - Nova Scotia - Halifax Wed 9:43 pm
Canada - Ontario - Ottawa Wed 8:43 pm
Canada - Ontario - Toronto Wed 8:43 pm
Canada - Quebec - Montréal Wed 8:43 pm
Chile - Santiago * Wed 10:43 pm
China - Beijing Municipality - Beijing Thu 9:43 am
China - Shanghai Municipality - Shanghai Thu 9:43 am
Colombia - Bogota Wed 8:43 pm
Congo Dem. Rep. - Kinshasa Thu 2:43 am
Croatia - Zagreb Thu 2:43 am
Cuba - Havana Wed 8:43 pm
Czech Republic - Prague Thu 2:43 am
Denmark - Copenhagen Thu 2:43 am
Dominican Republic - Santo Domingo Wed 9:43 pm
Egypt - Cairo Thu 3:43 am
El Salvador - San Salvador Wed 7:43 pm
Estonia - Tallinn Thu 3:43 am
Ethiopia - Addis Ababa Thu 4:43 am
Fiji - Suva * Thu 2:43 pm
Finland - Helsinki Thu 3:43 am
France - Île-de-France - Paris Thu 2:43 am
Germany - Berlin - Berlin Thu 2:43 am
Germany - Hesse - Frankfurt Thu 2:43 am
Ghana - Accra Thu 1:43 am
Greece - Athens Thu 3:43 am
Guatemala - Guatemala City Wed 7:43 pm
Honduras - Tegucigalpa Wed 7:43 pm
Hong Kong - Hong Kong Thu 9:43 am
Hungary - Budapest Thu 2:43 am
Iceland - Reykjavik Thu 1:43 am
India - Delhi - New Delhi Thu 7:13 am
India - Karnataka - Bangalore Thu 7:13 am
India - Maharashtra - Mumbai Thu 7:13 am
India - West Bengal - Kolkata Thu 7:13 am
Indonesia - Jakarta Special Capital Region - Jakarta Thu 8:43 am
Iran - Tehran Thu 5:13 am
Iraq - Baghdad Thu 4:43 am
Ireland - Dublin Thu 1:43 am
Israel - Jerusalem Thu 3:43 am
Italy - Rome Thu 2:43 am
Jamaica - Kingston Wed 8:43 pm
Japan - Tokyo Thu 10:43 am
Jordan - Amman Thu 3:43 am
Kazakhstan - Almaty Thu 7:43 am
Kenya - Nairobi Thu 4:43 am
Kiribati - Christmas Island - Kiritimati Thu 3:43 pm
Kuwait - Kuwait City Thu 4:43 am
Lebanon - Beirut Thu 3:43 am
Madagascar - Antananarivo Thu 4:43 am
Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur Thu 9:43 am
Mexico - Ciudad de México - Mexico City Wed 7:43 pm
Morocco - Casablanca Thu 1:43 am
Myanmar - Yangon Thu 8:13 am
Nepal - Kathmandu Thu 7:28 am
Netherlands - Amsterdam Thu 2:43 am
New Zealand - Auckland * Thu 2:43 pm
Nicaragua - Managua Wed 7:43 pm
Nigeria - Lagos Thu 2:43 am
Norway - Oslo Thu 2:43 am
Pakistan - Islamabad Thu 6:43 am
Pakistan - Sindh - Karachi Thu 6:43 am
Pakistan - Lahore Thu 6:43 am
Paraguay - Asuncion * Wed 10:43 pm
Peru - Lima - Lima Wed 8:43 pm
Philippines - Manila Thu 9:43 am
Poland - Warsaw Thu 2:43 am
Portugal - Lisbon Thu 1:43 am
Puerto Rico - San Juan Wed 9:43 pm
Qatar - Doha Thu 4:43 am
Romania - Bucharest Thu 3:43 am
Russia - Anadyr Thu 1:43 pm
Russia - Moscow Thu 4:43 am
Saudi Arabia - Riyadh Thu 4:43 am
Serbia - Belgrade Thu 2:43 am
Singapore - Singapore Thu 9:43 am
South Africa - Cape Town Thu 3:43 am
South Africa - Johannesburg Thu 3:43 am
South Korea - Seoul Thu 10:43 am
Spain - Barcelona - Barcelona Thu 2:43 am
Spain - Madrid Thu 2:43 am
Sudan - Khartoum Thu 3:43 am
Sweden - Stockholm Thu 2:43 am
Switzerland - Zurich - Zürich Thu 2:43 am
Taiwan - Taipei Thu 9:43 am
Tanzania - Dar es Salaam Thu 4:43 am
Thailand - Bangkok Thu 8:43 am
Turkey - Ankara Thu 4:43 am
Turkey - Istanbul Thu 4:43 am
Ukraine - Kyiv Thu 3:43 am
United Arab Emirates - Dubai - Dubai Thu 5:43 am
United Kingdom - England - London Thu 1:43 am
Uruguay - Montevideo Wed 10:43 pm
USA - Alaska - Anchorage Wed 4:43 pm
USA - Arizona - Phoenix Wed 6:43 pm
USA - California - Los Angeles Wed 5:43 pm
USA - California - San Francisco Wed 5:43 pm
USA - Colorado - Denver Wed 6:43 pm
USA - District of Columbia - Washington DC Wed 8:43 pm
USA - Florida - Miami Wed 8:43 pm
USA - Georgia - Atlanta Wed 8:43 pm
USA - Hawaii - Honolulu Wed 3:43 pm
USA - Illinois - Chicago Wed 7:43 pm
USA - Indiana - Indianapolis Wed 8:43 pm
USA - Louisiana - New Orleans Wed 7:43 pm
USA - Massachusetts - Boston Wed 8:43 pm
USA - Michigan - Detroit Wed 8:43 pm
USA - Minnesota - Minneapolis Wed 7:43 pm
USA - Nevada - Las Vegas Wed 5:43 pm
USA - New York - New York Wed 8:43 pm
USA - Pennsylvania - Philadelphia Wed 8:43 pm
USA - Texas - Dallas Wed 7:43 pm
USA - Texas - Houston Wed 7:43 pm
USA - Utah - Salt Lake City Wed 6:43 pm
USA - Washington - Seattle Wed 5:43 pm
Uzbekistan - Tashkent Thu 6:43 am
Venezuela - Caracas Wed 9:43 pm
Vietnam - Hanoi Thu 8:43 am
Zimbabwe - Harare Thu 3:43 am

lmaogrin You are brilliant and funny.

2 Likes

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by zolapower: 5:33am On Dec 21, 2017
QueenSekxy:

undecided

I do sleep ,so
u woke so early so
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by QueenSekxy(f): 5:35am On Dec 21, 2017
SIaye:

My jealous brother? undecided who dah heck told you he is now my brother undecided undecided
hahahahaha grin

lol..sorry abeg,,
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by QueenSekxy(f): 5:35am On Dec 21, 2017
zolapower:
u woke so early so
not all the time though
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by SIaye: 5:38am On Dec 21, 2017
QueenSekxy:

hahahahaha grin

lol..sorry abeg,,

After you don do anyhow finish you they apologize! How can you say this op is my brother Waka shegie! Oya come yer let me flog za brain to reboof in dah oza room right now angry

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by QueenSekxy(f): 5:39am On Dec 21, 2017
SIaye:

After you don do anyhow finish you they apologize! How can you say this op is my brother Waka shegie! Oya come yer let me flog za brain to reboof in dah oza room right now angry
cheesycheesy

haha,,sorry slaye embarassedembarassed
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by obyrich(m): 5:41am On Dec 21, 2017
khiaa:

I know you won't like this buttttttttt, cheesy what makes you think that she was looking for something serious, maybe she just wanted to have some fun.
Even if she wasn't looking for something serious. She went out with a family man and not her colleagues or playmates. It is morally right and sensible to return home in the same car with them. Fun no dey finish my dear. Even if she be runs girl, there should be dignity in the game. She should have exchanged contacts and deferred the fun till the following day.

3 Likes

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by SIaye: 5:42am On Dec 21, 2017
QueenSekxy:

cheesycheesy

haha,,sorry slaye embarassedembarassed

Aww. Oya sowie no cry. My ututu (whatever that means grin)

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by zolapower: 5:43am On Dec 21, 2017
QueenSekxy:

not all the time though
okay dear ! I'm worried that's all . Just to let u know how caring I'm
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by QueenSekxy(f): 5:44am On Dec 21, 2017
SIaye:

Aww. Oya sowie no cry. My ututu (whatever that means grin)
smileysmiley kiss hahaha,,thanks joor. what's goodmorning in urohbo?
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by QueenSekxy(f): 5:44am On Dec 21, 2017
zolapower:
okay dear ! I'm worried that's all . Just to let u know how caring I'm
ohk..thanks for your care.
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by khiaa(f): 5:45am On Dec 21, 2017
obyrich:
Even if she wasn't looking for something serious. She went out with a family man and not her colleagues or playmates. It is morally right and sensible to return home in the same car with them. Fun no dey finish my dear. Even if she be runs girl, there should be dignity in the game. She should have exchanged contacts and deferred the fun till the following day.

What is a runs girl, do you mean a prostitute? undecided
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by SIaye: 5:46am On Dec 21, 2017
QueenSekxy:

smileysmiley
kiss
hahaha,,thanks joor.
what's goodmorning in urohbo?

To tell you how my aje butter strong reach ehn even my dad and mum don't know how to speak urhobo at all. grin because the two of them mama na aje butter and their parents nor sabi speak too grin

Biko I am Arab jawe.
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by QueenSekxy(f): 5:48am On Dec 21, 2017
SIaye:

To tell you how my aje butter strong reach ehn even my dad and mum don't know how to speak urhobo at all. grin because the two of them mama na aje butter and their parents nor sabi speak too grin

Biko I am Arab jawe.

lolz..now I'm confusedundecided

you are arabhowundecided
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by SIaye: 5:48am On Dec 21, 2017
QueenSekxy:

The guy they try gist you but don't know how to, lmao. All these oduduwa boys them self and their beta male qualities. undecided my babe him wan gist. Choi

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by zolapower: 5:50am On Dec 21, 2017
QueenSekxy:

oh,,,,u don't have to mention. U know getting to find a caring man in this our today nija is really not easy . So I'm trying my best to look out for people u to watch her back .
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by QueenSekxy(f): 5:51am On Dec 21, 2017
SIaye:

The guy they try gist you but don't know how to, lmao. All these oduduwa boys them self and their beta male qualities. undecided my babe him wan gist. Choi
hahahhahahahahahaha..

abeg,,shift lemme faint. .

you haff kee me with laughter gan cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Retired Nigerian-American Widower Wants To Remarry (Newspaper Advert) / Groom And Groomsmen Storm The Dance Floor As They Vibe To Burna Boy's Song / Farting In Front Of Your Partner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.