Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. (25936 Views)

When I Visited Xvideo Website, My Respect For Nigerian Girls Reduced Drastically / I'm Definitely Trying This With My Girlfriend Tonigjt / How I Lost My Respect Due To Lack Of Self Control (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 21, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
na wa for u bros,its nt off ur business if u dnt have any feelings for her.everyone wants a good life.ds isnt a good reason to evacuate her.
guy if op gave her space in his boysquaters for her to lodge and she turns it into a brothel he has the right to evacuate her if he wants to do it. Na im house and its better for one to play safe.he has a family abi?

2 Likes

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 21, 2017
WebSurfer:

bye Felicia

go and retouch your hair.. there’s no point wasting my time with people like you who will never come out of stupidity like I mentioned earlier
Is Felicia your sister's name?. grin
You must be a stalker to have read from my comment last night that I won't be retouching my hair 'till first week of January.

A fool thinks he's wise in his own eyes. Ask yourself this question, two adults decides to fùck, and you're saying one should've informed you whereas you know of her whereabout...are you ok?.

1 Like

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by WebSurfer(m): 11:50am On Dec 21, 2017
kimbraa:
You must be a stalker to have read from my comment that last night that I won't be retouching my hair 'till first week of January.

A fool thinks he's wise in his own eyes. Ask yourself this question, two adults decides to fùck, and you're saying one should've informed you whereas you know of her whereabout...are you ok?.
My dear your foolishness is so glaring I had to go see more foolish posts from you, you really don’t have sense at all

Since you are not seing where the OP was driving at because of your foolishness, I give up on you

5 Likes

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by Pasca07: 11:51am On Dec 21, 2017
kimbraa:
Don't act too smart dear! 'cause it's obvious you're not. Last time I checked, you guys said girls should be open when they like a guy than pretending but when these girls do, they're termed oloshos.

Hey!, she's an adult. She went out with him but chose one of his friends over the other. There's nothing wrong with that 'cause they're adults. He isn't complaining 'cause she didn't inform him but that she acted cheaply. If you couldn't decipher that in his write up then you're dyslexic.

No one is disturbing the op. It's a cheap mind game to exonerate himself from the backlash he's been receiving and to get sympathy from your likes. That my comments means I'll do worse then I wonder what the comments of they male monikers who're against the op will be termed?.

You're just another dingbat on the loose.
just read the gibberish you are still typing?chai i pity your boyfriend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:51am On Dec 21, 2017
Thank God she is ok. My guy has sorted out the issues before I got there.About 6 of them was arrested 2 females Nd 4 males. From what I heard,some other guys clashed with them when they were all drinking in the club this early morning about 2.30a.m. The guys came to their table from nowhere and started sharing their spirit with them. So they didn't find it funny Nd in the process of stopping them,fight ensued. The securities came Nd those police men that normally stay outside the club came Nd took all of them. I didn't talk to the girl again but I just told my guy that am so disappointed in him for such action.

1 Like

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by WebSurfer(m): 11:53am On Dec 21, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
Thank God she is ok. My guy has sorted out the issues before I got there.About 6 of them was arrested 2 females Nd 4 males. From what I heard,some other guys clashed with them when they were all drinking in the club this early morning about 2.30a.m. The guys came to their table from nowhere and started sharing their spirit with them. So they didn't find it funny Nd in the process of stopping them,fight ensued. The securities came Nd those police men that normally stay outside the club came Nd took all of them. I didn't talk to the girl again but I just told my guy that am so disappointed in him for such action.
Thank God it wasn’t worse than that..

If anything worse had happened I am sure these fools saying up there it’s not your business would understand by force
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:53am On Dec 21, 2017
lefulefu:
abeg lets call a spade a spade cheesy.d babe wanna hustle in some dollars for the Christmas cheesy.normal tincheesy. JONNYSPUTE... Like i said before its better u don't poke ur nose into the issue o. Abeg let d babe hustle her money.i am sure ur Yankee friend know wat she is.he ain't naive.
. Am not against her hustle,I can understand that. My problem with her is not informing she is leaving with guy since she came with us.
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by WebSurfer(m): 11:54am On Dec 21, 2017
Pasca07:
just read the gibberish you are still typing?chai i pity your boyfriend

shocked shocked grin Issa shameful something
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 21, 2017
WebSurfer:

My dear your foolishness was so glaring that I had to go see more foolish posts from you, you really don’t have sense at all
Hahahaha. grin
You're simply making excuses after stalking me. Wonder why one moniker kept giving me mentions and it's evident you're a fan. If not retouching my hair was the comment you read and concluded I'm foolish then I give up on you. Don't stalk me, I don't date short guys on dread locks.

1 Like

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 21, 2017
obyrich:
The lady in question is morally deficient. I understand you perfectly. A properly trained woman will not go out with a stranger under the circumstances you described no matter the enticement. She will exchange contacts and defer it to the following day.

No sane man will take a woman like that serious. So the 'American' returnee will use her to warm his bed and forget her face by morning time.
chop and clean mouth tinzs cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by WebSurfer(m): 11:57am On Dec 21, 2017
kimbraa:
Hahahaha. grin
You're simply making excuses after stalking me. Wonder why one moniker kept giving me mentions and it's evident you're a fan. If not retouching my hair was the comment you read and concluded I'm foolish then I give up on you. Don't stalk me, I don't date short guys on dread locks.
You are just a kid. Don’t worry , you will grow up but I pray you don’t grow up stupid cos there are still some fools who grow up foolish at 40
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:57am On Dec 21, 2017
WebSurfer:

Thank God it wasn’t worse than that..

If anything worse had happened I am sure these fools saying up there it’s not your business would understand by force
Thanks so much. I sincerely appreciated ur understanding.

1 Like

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 21, 2017
WebSurfer:

You are just a kid. Don’t worry , you will grow up but I pray you don’t grow up stupid cos there are still some fools who grow up foolish at 40
Are you also indecisive?. Last time I checked, you said "Bye Felicia" so why are you still quoting me?.

I'll repeat myself once more before leaving you to your demons. I don't date shorts guys on dreadlocks and shorts. grin

Watch me teach you how to ignore inconsequential people.

1 Like

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 21, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
. Am not against her hustle,I can understand that. My problem with her is not informing she is leaving with guy since she came with us.
dollar dey her eye right now so informing u is not the least of her concernscheesy.but bro u have to know type of female students u lodge in your boys quarters oo .i am just saying this cos if u happen to lodge a runz girl they bring all sort of men in their pad....cult guys, yahoo boys and all...etc and these bad boys fit come dey monitor u.
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 21, 2017
lefulefu:
guy if op gave her space in his boysquaters for her to lodge and she turns it into a brothel he has the right to evacuate her if he wants to do it. Na im house and its better for one to play safe.he has a family abi?
ok
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by WebSurfer(m): 12:15pm On Dec 21, 2017
kimbraa:
Are you also indecisive?. Last time I checked, you said "Bye Felicia" so why are you still quoting me?.

I'll repeat myself once more before leaving you to your demons. I don't date shorts guys on dreadlocks and shorts. grin

Watch me teach you how to ignore inconsequential people.
See me see wahala o, do I look like someone around your league ?
Someone who is not even bold enough to get a picture up

1 Like

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 21, 2017
khiaa:

What is a runs girl, do you mean a prostitute? undecided
runs girl is a nigerian slang for prostitute.
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 21, 2017
WebSurfer:

So your measure of boldness is in whose picture is up or Nairaland?, and you said you have sense. Actually, you look irresponsible and sounds foolish to be on my league.

Au revoir!.

1 Like

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by WebSurfer(m): 12:25pm On Dec 21, 2017
kimbraa:
So your measure of boldness is in whose picture is up or Nairaland?, and you said you have sense. Actually, you look irresponsible and sounds foolish to be on my league.

Au revoir!.
When I said you don’t have sense you didn’t understand ..
now ... is that all ?
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 21, 2017
WebSurfer:

WebSurfer:

When I said you don’t have sense you didn’t understand ..
now ... is that all ?
I wasn't jumping off the window during English classes like you. Ode!. grin

1 Like

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 21, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
. Hahahahah. Till now,both of their numbers re switched off Nd the sister is already on me,asking where I kept her.And some people will ve the mind to be telling me to mind my business.
maybe u have to tell the sister everything. Hm d girl don put u for wahala.
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by WebSurfer(m): 12:33pm On Dec 21, 2017
kimbraa:
I wasn't jumping off the window during English classes like you. Ode!. grin
Since that is all, you can now go and sleep. Don’t mention me anymore before you drag me to the mud with this unnecessary pig fight
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 21, 2017
WebSurfer:

Since that is all, you can now go and sleep. Don’t mention me anymore before you drag me to the mud with this unnecessary pig fight
Look at this one.

First off, you gave me two mentions at once 'cause you felt those who were lashing t op were ignorant kids.

Secondly, you're already in the dregs 'cause your comments weren't void of insults. Don't be a hypocrite!.

Thirdly, are you a man?. You quarrel way worse than ladies do, and lastly, don't tell me you've not been masturbating on these mentions.

1 Like

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by xmileeasy: 12:47pm On Dec 21, 2017
lefulefu:
chop and clean mouth tinzs cheesy

Man of the people I hail you o, compliments of the season, Anything for your boy this christmas? grin grin grin grin
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by arena07: 12:51pm On Dec 21, 2017
kimbraa:
Don't act too smart dear! 'cause it's obvious you're not. Last time I checked, you guys said girls should be open when they like a guy than pretending but when these girls do, they're termed oloshos.

Hey!, she's an adult. She went out with him but chose one of his friends over the other. There's nothing wrong with that 'cause they're adults. He isn't complaining 'cause she didn't inform him but that she acted cheaply. If you couldn't decipher that in his write up then you're dyslexic.

No one is disturbing the op. It's a cheap mind game to exonerate himself from the backlash he's been receiving and to get sympathy from your likes. That my comments means I'll do worse then I wonder what the comments of the male monikers who're against the op will be termed?.

You're just another dingbat on the loose.
stop trying to proof a useless point the guy you quoted is 100% right,infact you deserve a dirty slap for posting this rubbish

1 Like

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 21, 2017
Macgreat:
Is it your life?

Are you also eating her apples?

Why is it paining you?

Don't you want goods thing for her?

Do you want her to remain your tenant?

Are you planning on having a second wife?

arena07:
stop trying to proof a useless point the guy you quoted is 100% right,infact you deserve a dirty slap for posting this rubbish
That comment satisfies me. You're very silly.
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 21, 2017
xmileeasy:

Man of the people I hail you o, compliments of the season, Anything for your boy this christmas? grin grin grin grin
merry Christmas in advancecheesy.. Abeg manage dis for the Christmas cheesy

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by arena07: 1:00pm On Dec 21, 2017
kimbraa:
You must be a stalker to have read from my comment last night that I won't be retouching my hair 'till first week of January.

please how old are you?because I can't believe a sane mature person can type all this rubbish you are spewing since...let me ask you if anything happens to the girl who are they going to hold responsible?
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 21, 2017
arena07:
please how old are you?because I can't believe a sane mature person can type all this rubbish you are spewing since...let me ask you if anything happens to the girl who are they going to hold responsible?
Mr, she didn't walk away with a total stranger, she did with a friend the op knew. You're the immature one here.
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by Mayor101010(m): 1:12pm On Dec 21, 2017
There are some very stupid comments on here.. The lady went out with the O.P. so he has every right to know whats up. What if anything happens to her? who will be call upon? The O.p of course.

1 Like

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by xmileeasy: 1:18pm On Dec 21, 2017
lefulefu:
merry Christmas in advancecheesy.. Abeg manage dis for the Christmas cheesy

You no de ever disappoint, Minister of Backyard, you just forget your boy abi grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 21, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
thank God nobody lost im life.at least u don learn lesson from dis. Next time when u are on an outing and d babe say she wan follow una tell her to pack her yansh elsewhere cheesy...though i doubt if she will request to follow u guys next timecheesy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? / Do Ladies Really Like Funny Guys? / Men Dont Send Transport Fare To Any Lady To Come To Your House - Lady (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.