Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. (25886 Views)

When I Visited Xvideo Website, My Respect For Nigerian Girls Reduced Drastically / I'm Definitely Trying This With My Girlfriend Tonigjt / How I Lost My Respect Due To Lack Of Self Control (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by biacan(f): 9:09am On Dec 22, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahahah ok oogrin
We hope so in the 2018grin

Come o,why e be say if pesin help una do something una go ey feel say him wan toast or get something wey him dey plan to get?

I jus help one babe carry her luggage go her house this morning,maybe she's coming from somwhere oo,she con dey tell me say whetever am intrested inn,that she's off!

So pesin nor fit do gud for una again without no side talksgrin
Nigerian men always render a favour and expect something in return so she's right
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by Martin0(m): 9:25am On Dec 22, 2017
biacan:
Nigerian men always render a favour and expect something in return so she's right

Na wa ooogringrin

E nor get wetin pesin nor go heargrin
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by HydrogenLogo(m): 1:11pm On Dec 22, 2017
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by anyicash(m): 1:19pm On Dec 22, 2017
Macgreat:
Is it your life?

Are you also eating her apples?

Why is it paining you?

Don't you want goods thing for her?

Do you want her to remain your tenant?

Are you planning on having a second wife?

You didn't ask an intelligent question..u were just busy exhibiting ur ignorance to understand people's opinion.
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by anyicash(m): 1:25pm On Dec 22, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
na wa for u bros,its nt off ur business if u dnt have any feelings for her.everyone wants a good life.ds isnt a good reason to evacuate her.
She portrayed an act of total disrespect, somebody took you out and you disappeared with another man without his permission or anything what if something happens to her, maybe she fails to return home again God forbid...who do you think they will hold responsible...it's still you that will come here and say that OP has used her for money rituals and he is now telling us another...why can't Nigerians like you reason properly for a second?
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by anyicash(m): 1:28pm On Dec 22, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
bros dnt cum n insult pple here ooo..if u av made up ur mind y bring up d issue here.idiot
why are you calling a gentle man idiot? Why are you guys finding it very easy to insult ppl anyhow and especially those ones you have not met in person. Why can we grow up and think properly for a second?
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by anyicash(m): 1:29pm On Dec 22, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
. And what if anything happens to her,who takes the responsibility? Who takes the blame? I wonder what most of u learn in school,very myopic in thinking
very very myopic.
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by anyicash(m): 1:32pm On Dec 22, 2017
PMWSpirit:
op i cant start to think of how possessive you are, if you can be like this with someone who is absolutely single and not your sis or already dating your so called friend, can anyman talk to your wife sef without you chasing her out of your house (not home ooo ) .
Btw FYI
her life, her waka waka about , her punna.
In conclusion get a life bc someone tags along with you to a function doesn't mean you have a damm say in their life.
you are still one of those who finds it very hard to comprehend a simple comprehension
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by anyicash(m): 1:36pm On Dec 22, 2017
LadyMarionette:
If she isn't your relative or ward, then you are not responsible for shepherding her. Since you were her ride to the venue, she owed you the curtesy of telling you that she was leaving, so that you do not worry about how she's gonna get back home. But that should be the extent of your worry. Take dressing from your wife, she told you to let it go. If you begin to do too much, she'll begin to suspect you.
Intelligent talk...kudos

Please learn to be respectful of other people's opinions on a public forum. You started by saying that you've lost respect for some ladies (@topic) over the behavior of this student, your own behavior here is not making a good showing for men either. Thankfully, most people here aren't so judgmental to let this affect their opinion of men.
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 22, 2017
anyicash:
why are you calling a gentle man idiot? Why are you guys finding it very easy to insult ppl anyhow and especially those ones you have not met in person. Why can we grow up and think properly for a second?
did u read d part wer he insulted me?pls i dnt av time for ds sermon
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by PMWSpirit(m): 2:34pm On Dec 22, 2017
anyicash:
you are still one of those who finds it very hard to comprehend a simple comprehension
you are still oneof those ones who doesn't know the difference btw a comprehension and rant. Smh

1 Like

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by achese2017: 2:50pm On Dec 22, 2017
very Interesting......

Well, firstly I do not think you should bother yourself so much about it. In as much as you have a responsibility towards her as she stays in your compound, I believe you should allow her make her decision as to how she lives her life, whether it is right or wrong. Except, she is your daughter or relative, then you can feel a deeper sense of responsibility to counsel her on how she lives her life.

Secondly, her not notifying you and leaving the premises is wrong. Avoid this kind of lady, she may put you in serious issues in the long run. Thanx

Hello Guys, kindly view and like my Blog at https://shalines.com/blog/post/my_fears/
You are gonna love it
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:02pm On Dec 22, 2017
anyicash:
She portrayed an act of total disrespect, somebody took you out and you disappeared with another man without his permission or anything what if something happens to her, maybe she fails to return home again God forbid...who do you think they will hold responsible...it's still you that will come here and say that OP has used her for money rituals and he is now telling us another...why can't Nigerians like you reason properly for a second?
. My brother thanks so much for ur understanding. I still find it absurd that some people here still find it difficult to understand my point.like the first guy that commented,I couldn't believe somebody can still reason like that in this time and age. Do you know I still wonder how most of them were able to pass their exams. If this simple matter is so difficult for them to read Nd comprehend,then I wonder what they will do if a difficult situation arises.
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by anyicash(m): 3:46pm On Dec 22, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
. My brother thanks so much for ur understanding. I still find it absurd that some people here still find it difficult to understand my point.like the first guy that commented,I couldn't believe somebody can still reason like that in this time and age. Do you know I still wonder how most of them were able to pass their exams. If this simple matter is so difficult for them to read Nd comprehend,then I wonder what they will do if a difficult situation arises.
I tire my brother...
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 22, 2017
khiaa:

It's freaking cold here in Southern California. I have the fire place lit, sipping on a glass of wine hoping it will help to warm my body up, it's kind of romantic tho, and it would be more romantic if I had that special someone to help warm my body. cheesy
u guys have the cold and the winter while over here its hot and humidcheesy right now. Ohh u feeling cold? winkcheesy..i would have volunteered to have given u a good massage to warm u up but unfortunately my fingers got dislocated cheesy;(
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by biacan(f): 4:15pm On Dec 22, 2017
lefulefu:
u guys have the cold and the winter while over here its hot and humidcheesy right now. Ohh u feeling cold? winkcheesy..i would have volunteered to have given u a good massage to warm u up but unfortunately my fingers got dislocated cheesy;(
Na wa ooo

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by Macgreat(m): 4:17pm On Dec 22, 2017
Comments
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 22, 2017
biacan:
Na wa ooo
my lorlor hawa u?cheesy..how is ur beautiful sef doin?
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by biacan(f): 4:33pm On Dec 22, 2017
lefulefu:
my lorlor hawa u?cheesy..how is ur beautiful sef doin?
I'm fyn you nor I promise you Xmas giveaway
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by gwmlogistic: 4:51pm On Dec 22, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
. Thanks so much. Sometimes I wonder the way some people reason and I begin to ask myself some questions. So many youths today don't know jack. How do they pass their exams since they can't comprehend a simple written anology like this. Most of them don't think outside the box. Like I said earlier,my concern there is just her safety since she went out with us. So I don't give a damn about some of the stupid comments here. The intelligent ones have understood my fears while the ofekes are still lost. Thanks so much once again.
Op, I have come to realize that everybody who does not share the same opinion as u is stupid and unintelligent. Yes she should have told you before she left. But she didn't and I suppose you have her mobile No's, you should have called her to find out her whereabouts if you were truly and genuinely bothered. She is an adult and can do whatever pleases her, right or wrong as long as she is ready to face the consequences of her actions. Shallom.
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:03pm On Dec 22, 2017
gwmlogistic:

Op, I have come to realize that everybody who does not share the same opinion as u is stupid and unintelligent. Yes she should have told you before she left. But she didn't and I suppose you have her mobile No's, you should have called her to find out her whereabouts if you were truly and genuinely bothered. She is an adult and can do whatever pleases her, right or wrong as long as she is ready to face the consequences of her actions. Shallom.
. Not what I meant . Besides i do not ve her number,never knew she went out with the guy. I thought maybe she went to ease herself,but when she didn't come out,I noticed that one of my guy was also nowhere to be found,that was when I called him Nd he confirmed that they went out together. She is an adult ,yes but if anything happens to her nobody will be saying she is an adult. I'm also not disputing the fact that she can do what ever she likes but she should ve waited,when we drop her off where we took her from Nd her sister sees her,then she is free to go where ever nd with whomever she likes.
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 22, 2017
biacan:
I'm fyn you nor I promise you Xmas giveaway
yes i know cheesy

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by amakadihot87(f): 9:37pm On Dec 22, 2017
Macgreat:
Is it your life?

Are you also eating her apples?

Why is it paining you?

Don't you want goods thing for her?

Do you want her to remain your tenant?

Are you planning on having a second wife?

............God bless u o...........what is the op's problem here...
..cant you face ur wife and mind ur business
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by amakadihot87(f): 9:39pm On Dec 22, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
. And what if anything happens to her,who takes the responsibility? Who takes the blame? I wonder what most of u learn in school,very myopic in thinking
....Onyeoma ......thank God u know whom she went out with..........atleast u can give account of her
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 22, 2017
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
xmileeasy:

Where your pastor friend de? grin grin grin grin grin
;dextology my guy! grin...long time...in short u deserve d best cheesy

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by xmileeasy: 9:52pm On Dec 22, 2017
lefulefu:
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
;dextology my guy! grin...long time...in short u deserve d best cheesy

I hail you pass boss grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by biacan(f): 9:59pm On Dec 22, 2017
lefulefu:

yes i know cheesy
Yours is special just give me time I'm quite busy with work that's why
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 22, 2017
xmileeasy:

I hail you pass boss grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 22, 2017
biacan:
Yours is special just give me time I'm quite busy with work that's why
its ok just take ur time.hope u going to have a wonderful christmas wink

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by xmileeasy: 10:05pm On Dec 22, 2017
lefulefu:

grin grin grin

i collect am, how the hustle na
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 22, 2017
xmileeasy:

i collect am, how the hustle na
the hustle is fine.na on sunday i go travel.how u gettin ready for d xmas for ur side?
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by xmileeasy: 10:11pm On Dec 22, 2017
lefulefu:

the hustle is fine.na on sunday i go travel.how u gettin ready for d xmas for ur side?

Just low key things jare unless lalas247 go take me out grin grin grin grin

Abi any better for you boy? wink wink wink wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What Type Of Dick Do Women Like / Do These Loan Apps Come To Your House Address? / Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.