Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. (25965 Views)

When I Visited Xvideo Website, My Respect For Nigerian Girls Reduced Drastically / I'm Definitely Trying This With My Girlfriend Tonigjt / How I Lost My Respect Due To Lack Of Self Control (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by Faithscharms2(f): 8:24am On Dec 21, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
. Sorry for that.but its my business because we all went out together. So if she wants to go out with another person or have any other plan,she would ve let us know.

Don't mind all these people attacking you up and down,they are probably birds of same feather..you are very right to be angry about the whole situation because you took her there and she behaving like an olosho sheds bad light on you with the people around aspa your reputation, if she was that interested in the guy the better thing to do was to exchange contacts and meet him up the next day privately then she can open her legs for him to put even his head inside her punny and no one will worry about her.

Anyway she just showed who she really is to you and everyone present that night and that will definitely not bring anything positive for her again. As for asking her to leave your boys quarter I'm not sure that's a good idea cos your wife will suspect why you are taking it that far.

3 Likes

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:37am On Dec 21, 2017
AK6464:

The way this matter pain you bros, no never tell us everything
. Hahahahah. Till now,both of their numbers re switched off Nd the sister is already on me,asking where I kept her.And some people will ve the mind to be telling me to mind my business.

3 Likes

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:41am On Dec 21, 2017
Faithscharms2:

Don't mind all these people attacking you up and down,they are probably birds of same feather..you are very right to be angry about the whole situation because you took her there and she behaving like an olosho sheds bad light on you with the people around aspa your reputation, if she was that interested in the guy the better thing to do was to exchange contacts and meet him up the next day privately then she can open her legs for him to put even his head inside her punny and no one will worry about her.

Anyway she just showed who she really is to you and everyone present that night and that will definitely not bring anything positive for her again. As for asking her to leave your boys quarter I'm not sure that's a good idea cos your wife will suspect why you are taking it that far.
. I tire for them o. Their numbers re not going thru. Atlleast to be sure that she is safe.If anything happens to her,I will be in serious mess because I took her out. I trust my guy fine but what if they were involved in an accident? I m so worried right now. I regretted going out with her.

1 Like

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by Painkila: 8:47am On Dec 21, 2017
SIaye:

Jogging this early morning when I never fit sleep for night, 6 don reach sleep never still catch me, choi! cry
you need some hot banging.
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by SIaye: 8:50am On Dec 21, 2017
Painkila:
you need some hot banging.

Yes from a lady grin
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by saipn: 8:51am On Dec 21, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
. I tire for them o. Their numbers re not going thru. Atlleast to be sure that she is safe.If anything happens to her,I will be in serious mess because I took her out. I trust my guy fine but what if they were involved in an accident? I m so worried right now. I regretted going out with her.
Mr man the f.polish prostitute deserve to receive thunderous slap when she comes back what kind olosho and useless girl did you accommodate to live with you in the same compound?she will soon put you in trouble if care is not taken..try and find a way to send them out next year without them knowing...

2 Likes

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by pocohantas(f): 9:04am On Dec 21, 2017
Let's be sincere pls.
OP, reserves the right to be angry. The girl didn't show any respect to OP and his wife. He is a family man and it's assumed that everyone he associates with, should be of good conduct. It's one reason people go to their married friends to hook them up.

But then, OP let it go...she is an adult. Don't push it, before your wife starts wondering your interest. Now, you know you don't know the girl enough... smiley

3 Likes

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by Burgerlomo: 9:11am On Dec 21, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
Listen she can go out with anybody she feels like ,its nkn if my business but curtsey demands she should tell me about her movement because she went out with us. If anything bad happen to her,I will be the one to answer for it.

Okie Dokie, you're absolutely right about that.
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by pedrilo: 9:15am On Dec 21, 2017
u have not really told us the part that is paining u in all dis to enable us decipher ur grouse wit ladies

2 Likes

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by Abee79(m): 9:24am On Dec 21, 2017
Something is really paining this OP, and I don't know what it is exactly . . . grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 21, 2017
but how do you go out with a neighbor then follow one of his friends just because he is from america.it is just rude and uncivilized. Bros if anything happen to the girl,na you dem go blame,the safety of the girl was yours and you bleeped up.in business that is going too friendly and forward with clients and that is what lead to sack,always know your boundaries in anything you doing.learn how to behave responsibly in public.

but

also,how do you meet a guy today and go home with him that same night na wa for her

No sophisticated girl will do that.

Bros that girl no go follow me anywhere again if she like make she roll for ground

if she is paying rent,you have no right to throw her out.

3 Likes

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by Coldfeets: 9:31am On Dec 21, 2017
Tomjazzy2:
From experience, I can authoritatively say that it's either the OP has already hit on the girl, or is planning to do so.

Other than that, I find it hard to understand what the fuss is all about undecided

I'm not surprised you can't figure out what the fuss is all about.

Just give it some time.

When you hear stories of how one girl got missing after following a stranger from america to some god-knows-where on Linda ikejis blog, that time you will know what the whole fuss is all about.

Nonsense. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by DaintyJenny(f): 9:37am On Dec 21, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
bros dnt cum n insult pple here ooo..if u av made up ur mind y bring up d issue here.idiot

I tire oooo
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by WebSurfer(m): 9:42am On Dec 21, 2017
Macgreat:
Is it your life?

Are you also eating her apples?

Why is it paining you?

Don't you want goods thing for her?

Do you want her to remain your tenant?

Are you planning on having a second wife?

It’s people like you and the likes that make things worse everyday without being corrected.

3 Likes

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 21, 2017
Gofwane:
toh, that's good. What type of movies do you watch?
all and every Hollywood movie genre. Except nollywood tho
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by WebSurfer(m): 9:43am On Dec 21, 2017
Coldfeets:

I'm not surprised you can't figure out what the fuss is all about.

Just give it some time.

When you hear stories of how one girl got missing after following a stranger from america to some god-knows-where on Linda ikejis blog, that time you will know what the whole fuss is all about.

Nonsense. lipsrsealed
Don’t mind the idiots, too many kids here on nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by WebSurfer(m): 9:47am On Dec 21, 2017
Faithscharms2:

Shameless girls with no dignities everywhere , thankfully we still have some that have sense like you

1 Like

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by Gofwane(m): 9:50am On Dec 21, 2017
jamariwolf:
all and every Hollywood movie genre. Except nollywood tho
Haha, nollywood movies are just too wack. Even the dramas we used to act in church back then are of higher standard than nollywood's top budget movies grin
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 21, 2017
She owes you no explanation 'cause she's an adult who's responsible for her actions. Courtesy doesn't demand she tells you a thing here 'cause you already knew who she ended up with at the end of the day so I don't get why you're pained.
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 21, 2017
kimbraa:
She owes you no explanation 'cause she's an adult who's responsible for her actions. Courtesy doesn't demand she tells you a thing here 'cause you already knew who she ended up with at the end of the day so I don't get why you're pained.

since she owns no explanation and she is responsible for her actions

if anything happens to her,who will the girl family blame?

4 Likes

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by Coldfeets: 10:01am On Dec 21, 2017
WebSurfer:

Don’t mind the idiots, too many kids here on nairaland

I dey tell you!!!

So many senseless and irresponsible fools roaming about.

2 Likes

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by Pasca07: 10:03am On Dec 21, 2017
kimbraa:
you are one of the biggest f.ool I have ever seen in my life just imagine the gibberish you just spewed out?are u this daft to know why the op is angry and scared?

3 Likes

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 21, 2017
thebosstrevor:

since she owns no explanation and she is responsible for her actions

if she anything happens to her,who will the girl family blame?
That was why I said she's responsible for her actions. Perhaps, you didn't understand that statement properly.
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 21, 2017
Pasca07:
you are one of the biggest f.ool I have ever seen in my life just imagine the gibberish you just spewed out?are u this daft to know why the op is angry and scared?
Just shut up!. He has no right in being angry that a lady who followed him out ended up with one of his friends. Are you this foolish on every other day?. Don't quote me if you have nothing sensible to say.
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 21, 2017
The girl no try at all sad
The least she could have done was to brief you and your wife of her decision to leave with your American friend.

Peradventure anything bad happens, People wouldn't care but say you were her responsibility since she followed you to place after all.

But don't beat yourself about it to much, at least this has thought you a lesson in the case of another time.
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by Pasca07: 10:12am On Dec 21, 2017
kimbraa:
Just shut up!. He has no right in being angry that a lady who followed him out ended up with one of his friends. Are you this foolish on every other day?. Don't quote me if you have nothing sensible to say.
look at this idiot,it shows you can even do worse imagine if anything happens to that olosho bas.tard who will be responsible for it?

6 Likes

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by Coldfeets: 10:14am On Dec 21, 2017
khiaa:

It has nothing to do with him being an American returnee because men in Nigeria do the same thing to women everyday. Hit it and quit it.
I do think that she took a risk leaving with a stranger like that but in her mind she was probably thinking that he was safe because he was a friend of a friend.

The way you reason eh...

Tufiakwa! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by ibietela2(m): 10:15am On Dec 21, 2017
[s]
JONNYSPUTE:
My family just came in this evening for Christmas Nd I decided to give my wife a good time. As we were about driving out one of the girls(a student) that stays in my compound saw us Nd pleaded to go out with us,my wify said no problem so she went in Nd dressed up. We all went out together to Top rank hotels Ind. Layout Enugu.We got there Nd some of my friends were already seated,one of them was chyking the lady we went out together with Nd she was even flirting with him. I received a call from one of my hommies who just came in from America Nd told him where I was,he came Nd we all started having a good time. Suddenly,the lady that came with us who was having a nice time with one of my hommies based here in the country,started gisting with the guy Nd before I can say jack,she went out with that my friend that just came in from America. I wanted to say something but my wify said I should wait that maybe the guy took her home since its late,but now we re home Nd I ve asked the sister about her Nd she said she has not seen her. Hmmmm. Nawaoo naso some girls dey behave? Should I evacuate her from my boys quarter or I should just chill knowing that she is just hustling?.
[/s]

What's your own really? Are you jealous?
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 21, 2017
Pasca07:
look at this idiot,it shows you can even do worse imagine if anything happens to that olosho bas.tard who will be responsible for it?
It's energy sapping conversing with someone who thinks everyone is an olosho like his mama. Quote me when you could pass a reasonable message not laced with abuse.

Good morning.
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by lereinter(m): 10:20am On Dec 21, 2017
opportunity comes but once
one dollar= 360 naira
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by khiaa(f): 10:24am On Dec 21, 2017
Coldfeets:

The way you reason eh...

Tufiakwa! lipsrsealed

It's not my problem that you lack comprehensive skills. undecided
Re: Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. by Bulldogpuppy5: 10:30am On Dec 21, 2017
I know the oloshoes will always support their kind Kimbra and Co useless people OGA landlord drive that LovePeddler and her sister from your house when she comes back she lacks respect for all of you imagine her plying her trade in front of you what nerve no respect at all local gold digger

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Fiancee Said We Must Have A House Before Getting Married / Farting In Front Of Your Partner. / I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.