Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,664 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos (49406 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants A Female Stranger To come And Stay With Us / I Want A Tall Man, I Have Money So I Don’t Care If He’s Broke – Lady Says / Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by highchief1: 11:07pm On Dec 21, 2017
dominique:
Social media begging, the latest occupation in town. A very profitable business for those wey sabi. How can this one be claiming she's broke? She looks upper middle class to me. If she expects us to be live that a complete stranger sent her 2m just out of the blue, we can as well believe that pigs fly.
god go bless u
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by highchief1: 11:08pm On Dec 21, 2017
BornAgainMay:
angry

I gave her the money for a purpose
chineke
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by DedeNkem: 11:13pm On Dec 21, 2017
No Nigerian man will spend N2M for nothing for someone his know, not to mention someone he doesn't know.

Would he spend that amount on an ugly lady? Your guess is as good as mine.

The guy wants something. Just wait and see. It is a matter of time.

And deep down in the lady's heart she wishes the guy wants her.
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by charlizonto: 11:15pm On Dec 21, 2017
Is dat d full story??
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by neahyo(m): 11:16pm On Dec 21, 2017
Jarus:

Send your account details
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by nwaonyeze001(m): 11:16pm On Dec 21, 2017
kimbraa:
Even if she's in the upper class, she could still be broke. Don't forget being broke is a temporal state of financial lack.

my opinion tho......bt I disagree with ur assertion ........Yes, the tendency of her been broke is there, but not to the level of not being able to celebrate her daughter's birthday.......
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by IamLucy(f): 11:21pm On Dec 21, 2017
Benevolent.
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 21, 2017
why will she want to lie? pls I tap from your grace... money sha locate me before December ends...
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 21, 2017
Jarus:

jarus me too am broke o

i need to buy new LR3

help your guy
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by CuddleBear(f): 11:31pm On Dec 21, 2017
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by Antichristus: 11:32pm On Dec 21, 2017
this is clearly not the beginning and the end of this story...
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by charlizonto: 11:39pm On Dec 21, 2017
She must spend every cent on the birthday oo...afterall Na she talk say na birthday sad
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by makky555(f): 11:49pm On Dec 21, 2017
bayocanny:

Send me your account digits

Me nko
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by MiaB(f): 11:49pm On Dec 21, 2017
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by becca4216(f): 12:01am On Dec 22, 2017
Pls o someone should remember me my birthday is 2morrow and i dont even have breakfast to eat 0045315728 diamond tnx
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by lazygal: 12:15am On Dec 22, 2017
NwaChibuzor180:
1M for your pu**y and another 1M for your daughter's pu**y when she clocks 18. That was the deal.

If you visit her face bookpage it will tell. You a lot on kind of person she is ....that 2m is based on the kind of person she is. I don't care the insult i will receive for this comment but her type is what we. have all over abuja
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by lazygal: 12:19am On Dec 22, 2017
OrestesDante:
angry

∆ There is no smoke without fire..

She's a liar. She's a prostitute. Trust me!!!

Forget any other story #2million ∆

Well I won't call her a slut but she is an abuja girl and iam more incline towards women who work for their money and not use their beauty od body to get money .
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 22, 2017
Jarus:

. Compliments bro..your boy is humbly gentle.. I'm broke angry
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by masterpix(m): 12:24am On Dec 22, 2017
sassyqueen1:
awww,this is why people should Humble themselves sometimes....me too I'm broke
are stunning, do you have a baby now let's me send you my account details
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by fx45(m): 12:50am On Dec 22, 2017
dominique:
Social media begging, the latest occupation in town. A very profitable business for those wey sabi. How can this one be claiming she's broke? She looks upper middle class to me. If she expects us to be live that a complete stranger sent her 2m just out of the blue, we can as well believe that pigs fly.
There's a very slow Nairalander called python1 that regularly posts pictures of flying pigs. He will soon be here with his pictures...
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by biggy26: 2:23am On Dec 22, 2017
sassyqueen1:
Queens are not broke.

1 Like

Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by chijokz(m): 2:52am On Dec 22, 2017
sassyqueen1:
@sassyqueen..DM me your account info. so I can transfer money to your account. But e no go reach N2m.
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by Brunel(m): 4:52am On Dec 22, 2017
Jarus:

sassyqueen1, if I were you, I'd simply reply this
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by moneylatalks: 5:44am On Dec 22, 2017
ANOTHER NEW AND LEGIT FREE BITCOIN MINING*** 1BTC---$19000
Professional bitcoin faucet
Claim up to 1000 satoshi every 15 minutes!
BTC Collect PRO is an offical free bitcoin Faucet with high paying Satoshi

Creating multiple accounts and inviting fake emails addresses is not allowed.

AND ITS FREE JUST FEW ADS
Click here
http://btccollectpro.com/invite?i=g3qkn7adjtqsOr7W
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by dsamedaniels(m): 6:07am On Dec 22, 2017
It can only be God but I'll say it can only be because u'r a woman and a beautiful one. It has been 2wks now I av been seeking for help concerning d expiration of my parents rent in Lagos and till now no help from anywhere. I tap from ur grace before the landlord decides. 08164538974 if any can help
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by Tanyabee(f): 7:10am On Dec 22, 2017
God Pls ansa ur daughter. I need 4m to celebrate my birthday next year
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by sucess001(m): 7:45am On Dec 22, 2017
Sadly guys never gift other guys
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by muller101(m): 7:48am On Dec 22, 2017
octopusfreaky:
hehehe, which quiet place grin.
grave yard. That place is always quiet. grin

1 Like

Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by Jarus(m): 7:53am On Dec 22, 2017
oyb:

jarus me too am broke o

i need to buy new LR3

help your guy

See this hardware.... grin
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by Jarus(m): 7:54am On Dec 22, 2017
Brunel:

sassyqueen1, if I were you, I'd simply reply this

Don't be too sure grin
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by octopusfreaky(f): 7:58am On Dec 22, 2017
muller101:
grave yard. That place is always quiet. grin
chaiii, but y
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 22, 2017
octopusfreaky:
I need this blessing in my life now, my buyday coming soon and I'm so broke. :'
Lol. Is that Veronica on your DP?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When your bae says "I love you" / Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. / Infinix Rewards Man Who Kissed His Wife On Social Media With N300k For Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.