Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos (49401 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants A Female Stranger To come And Stay With Us / I Want A Tall Man, I Have Money So I Don’t Care If He’s Broke – Lady Says / Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by dulphines: 3:03pm On Dec 22, 2017
I hope the send dis not mistakenly add extra zero while sending her N200,000? It has happened to me before. Wanted to send 20k to someone but ended up sending 200k. No be small fight before she return the balance to me o. Its a long story.
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by BeReaSonAble(m): 5:35pm On Dec 22, 2017
Sugar97:

She probably means "anonymous" not "stranger"
I'm sure the guy knows her but he contacted her anonymously. What do u think?
Probably. might even be her husband, Uncle, Dad or man friend.
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by coolebux(m): 8:17pm On Dec 22, 2017
centboy123456:

guy.were did u get that pic
One of my works
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by bayocanny: 8:37pm On Dec 22, 2017
makky555:

Me nko
You're a big girl na grin
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by makky555(f): 12:54am On Dec 23, 2017
bayocanny:

You're a big girl na grin

Me!? Big geh ke? I'm like Ant oo
I need money in my life grin grin
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by oloriLFC(f): 4:00pm On Dec 23, 2017
Sugar97:

She probably means "anonymous" not "stranger"
I'm sure the guy knows her but he contacted her anonymously. What do u think?
yeah. anonymous should be the word, not stranger
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by givenny(f): 8:27pm On Dec 23, 2017
God pls pick my call. I really need this favour

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nairaland Couples' Competition 2015 - Round One [Completed]■■■ / 5 Places To Find Rich Husbands In Lagos / Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.