Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,793 members, 7,827,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos (49430 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants A Female Stranger To come And Stay With Us / I Want A Tall Man, I Have Money So I Don’t Care If He’s Broke – Lady Says / Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by muller101(m): 8:08am On Dec 22, 2017
octopusfreaky:
chaiii, but y
which quiet location will you prefer then?
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by Lovemeforme(f): 8:12am On Dec 22, 2017
daily I pray for such an angel,wish someone out there can do same for me,so we can bury my late dad,I weep daily knowing that his remains has been in the morgue and that money is accumulating...why do igbo burial cost a fortune? we spent all we had trying to cure him,now we do not even have a land to sell....my Destiny helpers please reach out to me,God bless you as you do so
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 22, 2017
kimbraa:
Even if she's in the upper class, she could still be broke. Don't forget being broke is a temporal state of financial lack.
Some people confuse being broke with being poor. A billionaire can invest everything he has in a business and may not have liquid cash for a few days, that doesn't make him a poor man

1 Like

Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by octopusfreaky(f): 8:24am On Dec 22, 2017
muller101:
which quiet location will you prefer then?
na you naa, since you're giving me condition to collect something.
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by octopusfreaky(f): 8:28am On Dec 22, 2017
BenShammer:
Lol. Is that Veronica on your DP?
hehe, Veronica kegrin .I can't upload my pics here.
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by sfinkzslot(m): 8:35am On Dec 22, 2017
OLOSHOOOO tongue
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 22, 2017
octopusfreaky:
hehe, Veronica kegrin .I can't upload my pics here.
oh, never mind. Its Veronica's cousin, Marcy McDermott
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by EtherealAnn(f): 8:41am On Dec 22, 2017
oloriLFC:
yeah. anonymous should be the word, not stranger
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by sassyqueen1(f): 9:02am On Dec 22, 2017
chijokz:

@sassyqueen..DM me your account info. so I can transfer money to your account. But e no go reach N2m.

God bless
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by sassyqueen1(f): 9:04am On Dec 22, 2017
Jarus:

Send your account details

xoxo

1 Like

Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by sassyqueen1(f): 9:06am On Dec 22, 2017
hillsate:

send your account number

thanksss,xoxo
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by sassyqueen1(f): 9:08am On Dec 22, 2017
daikale:

Send your account details

Xoxo
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by sassyqueen1(f): 9:10am On Dec 22, 2017
biggy26:

Queens are not broke.

they get broke too but they bounce back
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by sassyqueen1(f): 9:11am On Dec 22, 2017
masterpix:
are stunning, do you have a baby now let's me send you my account details

funny
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by sassyqueen1(f): 9:12am On Dec 22, 2017
lereinter:

come and collect 2:00 naira

abi its small

lol,shebi its still.money
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by sassyqueen1(f): 9:12am On Dec 22, 2017
Burgerlomo:

Lol, to be candid with you me too I'm broke grin

lol,there's hope
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by Brunel(m): 10:18am On Dec 22, 2017
Jarus:

Don't be too sure grin
For the sake of your brand... grin cheesy
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by salesforce: 10:54am On Dec 22, 2017
Oh
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by biggy26: 10:56am On Dec 22, 2017
sassyqueen1:

they get broke too but they bounce back
Queen of England or Netherlands.....naaah! cheesy God will do yours!
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by transient123(m): 11:01am On Dec 22, 2017
dominique:
Social media begging, the latest occupation in town. A very profitable business for those wey sabi. How can this one be claiming she's broke? She looks upper middle class to me. If she expects us to be live that a complete stranger sent her 2m just out of the blue, we can as well believe that pigs fly.

Leave upper middle class look, all na packaging.
She didn't bother to tell us where the father of the innocent girl is, why isn't he footing the birthday bills.

Lots of folks out there are doing all forms of things to pay bills, yet, there is no brothel.

Looks are deceit, check the faces of rich people all over the world, you will come terms they have that hustle like look, check the packaging folks, all glitters.
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by newslifeop: 11:02am On Dec 22, 2017
He wan fucccjk her
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by kaymical(m): 11:07am On Dec 22, 2017
sassyqueen1:
awww,this is why people should Humble themselves sometimes....me too I'm broke
you are on your own o
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by Sugar97(f): 11:35am On Dec 22, 2017
oloriLFC:
Don't think he is a stranger. How did he know it was ur daughter's birthday and u weren't celebrating it?

She probably means "anonymous" not "stranger"
I'm sure the guy knows her but he contacted her anonymously. What do u think?
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by Sugar97(f): 11:38am On Dec 22, 2017
BeReaSonAble:
since I didn't find this point in front-page I decided to read the second page. cheers your head dey there. not all those rushing for FTC

Yea...but I'm thinking she meant "anonymous" not stranger. Maybe the guy didn't reveal his identity and she couldn't tell who it was so she tagged him a stranger
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by sassyqueen1(f): 12:28pm On Dec 22, 2017
kaymical:
you are on your own o

lol
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by Burgerlomo: 12:47pm On Dec 22, 2017
sassyqueen1:

lol,there's hope

Yep
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by 400billionman: 12:58pm On Dec 22, 2017
oloriLFC:
Don't think he is a stranger. How did he know it was ur daughter's birthday and u weren't celebrating it?

Simple and straight.

Strangers don't know our birthdays.

She should be a single mum

1 Like

Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by Amhappy(f): 1:15pm On Dec 22, 2017
castrokins:
No Need Lying, Amy

And Quite Sincerely, A Billionaire Is A Billionaire Regardless.

Some Of Us Keep These Stories Within And I'm Sure You Know It Does No Good Flaunting Luxuries.

On Your Suggestion, I Live Giving

Singing:Blessed is the hand that giveth than the one that taketh. Please give me bro i need the money. Also how can i become a millionaire sef i no wan talk billionaire biko
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by Elxandre(m): 1:22pm On Dec 22, 2017
Amarabae:
lols.
Having something like 5billion in account does not make you a billionaire.
You must have it up to 500billion,
So you are likely a millionaire if you are not lying o. grin
Donate your money to some people who are looking for financial help to undergo kidney transplant.
God will bless you if you do that
You think 5 billion is 1million abi? embarassed

5billion is a serious billionaire.
The distance between every single billion no be joke.
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by muller101(m): 1:46pm On Dec 22, 2017
octopusfreaky:
na you naa, since you're giving me condition to collect something.
I gave you mine. The cemetery and you were scared. So you can come up with any quiet location of yours grin
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by Veraatabeh(f): 1:56pm On Dec 22, 2017
OrestesDante:
angry

∆ There is no smoke without fire..

She's a liar. She's a prostitute. Trust me!!!

Forget any other story #2million ∆
let me give u space to jump into ur stupid conclusion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My 5 Year Old Relationship Ended Just Like That / Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? / I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.