Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos (49400 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants A Female Stranger To come And Stay With Us / I Want A Tall Man, I Have Money So I Don’t Care If He’s Broke – Lady Says / Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by iheyinwa(f): 8:10pm On Dec 21, 2017
Quelle:
Nigerian Facebook user, Precious Patrick has taken her Facebook handle to share her joy.

Precious who according to her was broke to celebrate her daughter's birthday, but was amazingly surprised by a man who felt bad about her condition.

She wrote;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=395607877554936&id=100013171801474

http://www.lodgerill.com.ng/2017/12/broke-lady-gets-surprise-n2m-from.html

I will wait for the EFCC to swing into action people we their eyes dey shook red hot shocked

Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by Mariangeles(f): 8:11pm On Dec 21, 2017
wolero7:
The story does not correlate. How does a total stranger know the birthday of your child? If you look at her very well, she doesn't look like the normal definition of poor. I believe normally on a good day, 2M would not have been a big deal for this woman.

But i believe there are other untold stories in this story.
That's the problem with marrying a very beautiful woman...She everybody's woman, she's nobody's woman
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by Lexxyla: 8:13pm On Dec 21, 2017
And somebody will tell me not to change my list of online and offline friends in 2018.
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by Moboj: 8:15pm On Dec 21, 2017
Esepayan:
lazy people be looking for free gifts......get up and work....hussle and u will stop expecting
well I believe in Miracles,being hardworking doesn't always mean you'd never have a zero account,trust my word's,trying to be optimistic Father I key into this testimony also the rest of this year isn't too short smiley
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by CLASSMAN: 8:16pm On Dec 21, 2017
Person way day use s8 na em day beg? I beg
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by openmine(m): 8:19pm On Dec 21, 2017
A very huge security risk!
People should be very careful about what they do online!
There are some things You just cannot share on the social media!
You have 2million and You are indirectly inviting armed robbers to you home!

Some ladies and social media frenzy....

2 Likes

Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by Iamtipsyy(m): 8:20pm On Dec 21, 2017
sassyqueen1:
awww,this is why people should Humble themselves sometimes....me too I'm broke
send me your account number, do you have a daughter?
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by sassyqueen1(f): 8:20pm On Dec 21, 2017
Esepayan:

don't go and get a job u will surely die broke

lmao,why are you pained na
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by sassyqueen1(f): 8:22pm On Dec 21, 2017
etzskillz:
send me ya account details if u knw u can wait till march 2018

till then na grin
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by softiebae: 8:22pm On Dec 21, 2017
she doesn't look broke
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by sassyqueen1(f): 8:23pm On Dec 21, 2017
bayocanny:

Send me your account digits

for real?
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by permanentgrace(m): 8:24pm On Dec 21, 2017
Meanwhile I've been begging and begging for just 15k since and no one seems to help me out. God please bring my my helpers.

See the link here...

https://www.nairaland.com/4246356/personal-appeal
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by basictutor: 8:24pm On Dec 21, 2017
octopusfreaky:
I need this blessing in my life now, my buyday coming soon and I'm so broke. :'

Send ur acct number to me
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by Michael2017: 8:25pm On Dec 21, 2017
NwaChibuzor180:
1M for your pu**y and another 1M for your daughter's pu**y when she clocks 18. That was the deal.

Your perverted mumu brain has no part 2.
Common sense fall on you....
I say again, common sense fall on ur cerebellum
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 21, 2017
[quote author=Moboj post=63495508] well I believe in Miracles,being hardworking doesn't always mean you'd never have a zero account,trust my word's,trying to be optimistic Father I key into this testimony also the rest of this year isn't too short smiley[/quote

go and work there is no other formula

1 Like

Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by JaneYave(f): 8:31pm On Dec 21, 2017
IF THIS IS TRUE,MAY THIS KIND OF FAVOUR LOCATE THOSE THAT TRULY NEED IT.

1 Like

Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by centboy123456(m): 8:37pm On Dec 21, 2017
muller101:
Her pvssssy did the magic

hahaha bad guy
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by Moboj: 8:38pm On Dec 21, 2017
[quote author=Esepayan post=63495804][/quote]
grin grin I sha know I'm not lazy
So baba your advice is vague and not needed
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by centboy123456(m): 8:39pm On Dec 21, 2017
coolebux:
What do we bliv now?

guy.were did u get that pic
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by Moboj: 8:40pm On Dec 21, 2017
JaneYave:
IF THIS IS TRUE,MAY THIS KIND OF FAVOUR LOCATE THOSE THAT TRULY NEED IT.
Amen o!
Please tell Mr Esepayan grin
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 21, 2017
nothing is given........everything is earned
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by octopusfreaky(f): 8:41pm On Dec 21, 2017
muller101:
send your account details . But you must meet me somewhere quiet lets negotiate first.
hehehe, which quiet place grin.

1 Like

Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by octopusfreaky(f): 8:42pm On Dec 21, 2017
basictutor:

Send ur acct number to me
like seriously?
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by Amarabae(f): 8:45pm On Dec 21, 2017
There is something suspicious about this story.

1 Like

Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by castrokins(m): 8:47pm On Dec 21, 2017
Where's The Father Of The Child?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by adaxxy: 8:49pm On Dec 21, 2017
NwaChibuzor180:
1M for your pu**y and another 1M for your daughter's pu**y when she clocks 18. That was the deal.
Haba..
Everyone can not be like you naa
Money for hand back for ground..
There are still good people out there..
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by castrokins(m): 8:49pm On Dec 21, 2017
Send Me Your Account Number. Not Transferring To GTBank Though

Amarabae:
There is something suspicious about this story.
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by Tessie01(f): 8:50pm On Dec 21, 2017
God pls let that God sent stranger locate me before the end of this year in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by mechanics(m): 8:52pm On Dec 21, 2017
NwaChibuzor180:
not necessarily the deal.
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by basictutor: 8:52pm On Dec 21, 2017
octopusfreaky:
like seriously?

undecided You've doubted. Forget it
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by mechanics(m): 8:52pm On Dec 21, 2017
Something must be attached.
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by Amarabae(f): 8:55pm On Dec 21, 2017
castrokins:
Send Me Your Account Number. Not Transferring To GTBank Though

sorry I am the wife of an Anambra millionaire . grin grin
So keep your money, its like small change to me.
I am ORIAKU DI YA grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Behold, Abuja’s New Prostitution Ring / Nairaland Couples' Competition 2015 - Round One [Completed]■■■ / 5 Places To Find Rich Husbands In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.