Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos (49402 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants A Female Stranger To come And Stay With Us / I Want A Tall Man, I Have Money So I Don’t Care If He’s Broke – Lady Says / Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by castrokins(m): 8:57pm On Dec 21, 2017
I Didn't Mean To Disrespect Your Millionaire Husband.
We Talk Billions Over Here Anyway...

Amarabae:
sorry I am the wife of an Anambra born millionaire . grin grin
So keep your money, its like change to me.

3 Likes

Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by Amarabae(f): 9:00pm On Dec 21, 2017
castrokins:
I Didn't Mean To Disrespect Your Millionaire Husband.
We Talk Billions Over Here Anyway...

lols.
Having something like 5billion in account does not make you a billionaire.
You must have it up to 500billion,
So you are likely a millionaire if you are not lying o. grin
Donate your money to some people who are looking for financial help to undergo kidney transplant.
God will bless you if you do that
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by daikale: 9:03pm On Dec 21, 2017
sassyqueen1:
awww,this is why people should Humble themselves sometimes....me too I'm broke

Send your account details
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by octopusfreaky(f): 9:04pm On Dec 21, 2017
basictutor:

undecided You've doubted. Forget it
nope, I'm not doubting Thomas na.
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by Amarabae(f): 9:06pm On Dec 21, 2017
Inasmuch that this story look suspicious.
It does not negate the fact that some people are so generous and know how to give.
2million is a big amount to the financial low class but a small amount to the rich class.
When you touch money, your mentality will change. grin grin grin
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 21, 2017
Good one from the dude. I love givers. cool
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by castrokins(m): 9:12pm On Dec 21, 2017
No Need Lying, Amy

And Quite Sincerely, A Billionaire Is A Billionaire Regardless.

Some Of Us Keep These Stories Within And I'm Sure You Know It Does No Good Flaunting Luxuries.

On Your Suggestion, I Live Giving

Amarabae:
lols.
Having something like 5billion in account does not make you a billionaire.
You must have it up to 500billion,
So you are likely a millionaire if you are not lying o. grin
Donate your money to some people who are looking for financial help to undergo kidney transplant.
God will bless you if you do that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by jaxxy(m): 9:13pm On Dec 21, 2017
Nice gesture mr stranger smiley grin
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by Amarabae(f): 9:14pm On Dec 21, 2017
castrokins:
No Need Lying, Amy

And Quite Sincerely, A Billionaire Is A Billionaire Regardless.

Some Of Keep These Stories Within And I'm Sure It Does No Good Flaunting Luxuries.

On Your Suggestion, I Live Giving

Good.
Continue to give, it opens door.
Giving is an investment but many don't know that.
Enjoy dear

2 Likes

Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by Chukazu: 9:28pm On Dec 21, 2017
Your daughter doesn't have a father ni
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by hillsate: 9:34pm On Dec 21, 2017
sassyqueen1:

send your account number
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by donnaD(f): 9:35pm On Dec 21, 2017
this Xmas,i don't know how it gonna be ooo,becus am very broke that two million too much self.at least I can buy frozen chicken and rice.quarter of that money is over ok for me.sumone shud just sow a seed in my life and reap bountifully or pay his or her tithe on me and be greatly bless.#Christmas love#at least sumone asked and was given a whooping 2million.
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by jerrybakermillz(m): 9:37pm On Dec 21, 2017
sassyqueen1:

Send me your Atm pin
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by Thatnawtichick(f): 9:38pm On Dec 21, 2017
Where's my helper oooo......My helper ooo.my helper....I tap into this blessing shocked
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by ChocolateBunny: 9:42pm On Dec 21, 2017
I really need a miracle like this,God pls let my helpers locate me
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by habsydiamond(m): 9:46pm On Dec 21, 2017
Aunty just like that Are u sure
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by Tphoto1(m): 10:01pm On Dec 21, 2017
Davido said 30 billion for your account
But he also said I will do you chuku chuku
My virdict goes like this:
Since you are already a baby mama, I see another baby daddy around the corner.
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by YeyeGirl(f): 10:04pm On Dec 21, 2017
xtiandamondre:

Send your account number
. Me nkor??����� see my helper ooo�������
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by enonche85(m): 10:04pm On Dec 21, 2017
OrestesDante:
angry

∆ There is no smoke without fire..

She's a liar. She's a prostitute. Trust me!!!

Forget any other story #2million ∆

Na her kpekus go suffer!
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by jimyjames(m): 10:08pm On Dec 21, 2017
life is always easy for pretty ladies , just imagine 2 million just like that, I believe that guy won't give his own brother 2 million just like that undecided
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by Burgerlomo: 10:14pm On Dec 21, 2017
sassyqueen1:

Lol, to be candid with you me too I'm broke grin
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by Jarus(m): 10:29pm On Dec 21, 2017
sassyqueen1:

Send your account details
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by Kingsleytobe(m): 10:32pm On Dec 21, 2017
This trash has to change 2018, youll here stunning lady gets help for asking but when a guy asks he gets bashef and insulted not suporting laziness but this gender shii is getting annoying angry
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by BiafraAmaka(m): 10:35pm On Dec 21, 2017
NwaChibuzor180:
1M for your pu**y and another 1M for your daughter's pu**y when she clocks 18. That was the deal.

Hey bro your comments on this platform are terrible,plz try and be civilized
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by thanki410(m): 10:36pm On Dec 21, 2017
From her hair to her skin to her baby's dress to her skin. Does any of those show brokenness ?
Make i hear word.
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by lereinter(m): 10:37pm On Dec 21, 2017
sassyqueen1:

come and collect 2:00 naira

abi its small
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by anyicash(m): 10:37pm On Dec 21, 2017
That unknown brother is likely to become the father of your next child.
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by godofuck231: 10:38pm On Dec 21, 2017
Quelle:
Nigerian Facebook user, Precious Patrick has taken her Facebook handle to share her joy.

Precious who according to her was broke to celebrate her daughter's birthday, but was amazingly surprised by a man who felt bad about her condition.

She wrote;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=395607877554936&id=100013171801474

http://www.lodgerill.com.ng/2017/12/broke-lady-gets-surprise-n2m-from.html

My grandmother told me about free lunches, there is no such thing as a free lunch, so what is she selling, beans or fried beans?
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by anyicash(m): 10:39pm On Dec 21, 2017
dominique:
Social media begging, the latest occupation in town. A very profitable business for those wey sabi. How can this one be claiming she's broke? She looks upper middle class to me. If she expects us to be live that a complete stranger sent her 2m just out of the blue, we can as well believe that pigs fly.
E-beggars
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by anyicash(m): 10:49pm On Dec 21, 2017
Only a woman knows who the father of her child is...a stranger knowing fully well the birthday of her daughter....lemme stop here for now.
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by nwaonyeze001(m): 11:05pm On Dec 21, 2017
dominique:
Social media begging, the latest occupation in town. A very profitable business for those wey sabi. How can this one be claiming she's broke? She looks upper middle class to me. If she expects us to be live that a complete stranger sent her 2m just out of the blue, we can as well believe that pigs fly.

Thanks dear.....u just nailed it,
Re: Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos by highchief1: 11:06pm On Dec 21, 2017
sassyqueen1:
dem go use lighter light ur pussy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nairaland Couples' Competition 2015 - Round One [Completed]■■■ / 5 Places To Find Rich Husbands In Lagos / Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.