Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,401 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

At 22 I've Never Had A Girlfriend. Is This A Problem? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At 22 I've Never Had A Girlfriend. Is This A Problem? (45458 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / Being A Father At 22 (my Story) / A Beautiful Sex Worker Highlights Her Achievements At 22 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At 22 I've Never Had A Girlfriend. Is This A Problem? by harriet412(f): 12:25pm On Dec 27, 2017
Geofavor:
Hope your PM isn't about to explode? 'cause I trust nairalanders.
BTW, You have a lovely smile.
kikikikikiki, infact it has exploded gringringrin
Thanks for the compliment..
Re: At 22 I've Never Had A Girlfriend. Is This A Problem? by Geofavor(m): 1:08pm On Dec 27, 2017
harriet412:

kikikikikiki, infact it has exploded gringringrin

Thanks for the compliment..
Exploded as expected. You're all smiles; I take it that means you ducked for safety; you're not hurt. cool

You're welcome, and compliments of the season to you as well.
Re: At 22 I've Never Had A Girlfriend. Is This A Problem? by harriet412(f): 1:39pm On Dec 27, 2017
Geofavor:
Exploded as expected. You're all smiles; I take it that means you ducked for safety; you're not hurt. cool

e
You're welcome, and compliments of the season to you as well.

I wish you the same
kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At 22 I've Never Had A Girlfriend. Is This A Problem? by barallanee(f): 1:48pm On Dec 27, 2017
Caseless:
even you? Na lie jare.
lieAh cnt lie to any 1 NT to tlk of myself..
Re: At 22 I've Never Had A Girlfriend. Is This A Problem? by barallanee(f): 1:54pm On Dec 27, 2017
DJHANDSOME:
But why na? embarassed

Are you an introvert? (you look like one, from your photo)
God is DAT bad??DAT u cn see it frm my face...yea I am actually
Re: At 22 I've Never Had A Girlfriend. Is This A Problem? by Geofavor(m): 1:57pm On Dec 27, 2017
barallanee:
God is DAT bad??DAT u cn see it frm my face...yea I am actually
Introversion is not 'bad'
Re: At 22 I've Never Had A Girlfriend. Is This A Problem? by barallanee(f): 2:01pm On Dec 27, 2017
barallanee:
God, is it DAT bad??DAT u cn see it frm my face...yea I am actually
Re: At 22 I've Never Had A Girlfriend. Is This A Problem? by barallanee(f): 2:04pm On Dec 27, 2017
Geofavor:
Introversion is not 'bad'
hmmm ,u wuldnt undstnd dear
Re: At 22 I've Never Had A Girlfriend. Is This A Problem? by sherlock229(m): 5:14pm On Dec 27, 2017
there is nothing bad in it lol. don't bother yourself about some chick and concentrate on how to earn a nice future.

I'm 21, and I've only had girlfriend when I was like 18, and it didn't last long, ever since I started studying software programming, I haven't thought of it unless when I get Hot sometimes lol, I always convince myself I have no time for it for now.

seriously no one cares, unless you're like 40 or something.
Re: At 22 I've Never Had A Girlfriend. Is This A Problem? by Geofavor(m): 7:16pm On Dec 27, 2017
barallanee:
hmmm ,u wuldnt undstnd dear
I understand
Re: At 22 I've Never Had A Girlfriend. Is This A Problem? by Iscoalarcon: 9:24pm On Dec 27, 2017
nelsonebby:
stop lying please
I am not lying fa
Re: At 22 I've Never Had A Girlfriend. Is This A Problem? by anuofia(m): 10:58pm On Dec 27, 2017
DonOms:
I like that you have learned one of the greatest lessons in life: "Hardwork doesn't always guarantee success" as Solomon inferred in the book of Ecclesiastes.

Now, the feeling of emptiness can as well be felt by people in relationships. It goes without saying that the feeling of emptiness has more to do with the self than it has to do with a union or group.

You have done well so far, trust me and you shouldn't have any regrets. What you should however focus on now is to make your hardwork and dedication count. It isn't automatic, but hardwork pays in the long run if you remain steadfast and apply good wisdom.

Think about where you want to be in 5-10 years and begin to do everything legally possible to get there. Plans and reality aren't the same. Expectations get dashed and life throws us curve balls. Do we sit in anguish and give up? Damn No! In the words of Walt Disney, "we don't look backwards for very long, but we keep moving forward." Just keep moving.

Whether you get a girlfriend now or not, it doesn't actually matter. You're neither too old nor too young for it. It's a choice but make sure you're not attempting to build your happiness around a relationship. Be happy and fulfiled by yourself first before uniting with another.

Get good people (male and female) with whom you share similar values and keep them as friends, feel happy no matter the situation since true happiness roots in the heart and not in any material thing or some girlfriend. In the end, if you have done your best and followed the right path, and when God and the entire universe have smiled upon you, you will forget the feelings of emptiness you feel today and remember not the former things.

Don't give up 2 inches away from your goldmine! Dig deeper, press harder.
dig deeper!and press harder shocked
DonOms:
I like that you have learned one of the greatest lessons in life: "Hardwork doesn't always guarantee success" as Solomon inferred in the book of Ecclesiastes.

Now, the feeling of emptiness can as well be felt by people in relationships. It goes without saying that the feeling of emptiness has more to do with the self than it has to do with a union or group.

You have done well so far, trust me and you shouldn't have any regrets. What you should however focus on now is to make your hardwork and dedication count. It isn't automatic, but hardwork pays in the long run if you remain steadfast and apply good wisdom.

Think about where you want to be in 5-10 years and begin to do everything legally possible to get there. Plans and reality aren't the same. Expectations get dashed and life throws us curve balls. Do we sit in anguish and give up? Damn No! In the words of Walt Disney, "we don't look backwards for very long, but we keep moving forward." Just keep moving.

Whether you get a girlfriend now or not, it doesn't actually matter. You're neither too old nor too young for it. It's a choice but make sure you're not attempting to build your happiness around a relationship. Be happy and fulfiled by yourself first before uniting with another.

Get good people (male and female) with whom you share similar values and keep them as friends, feel happy no matter the situation since true happiness roots in the heart and not in any material thing or some girlfriend. In the end, if you have done your best and followed the right path, and when God and the entire universe have smiled upon you, you will forget the feelings of emptiness you feel today and remember not the former things.

Don't give up 2 inches away from your goldmine! Dig deeper, press harder.
dig deeper!and press harder!ok ooo!continue digging nd pressing!
Re: At 22 I've Never Had A Girlfriend. Is This A Problem? by Chrisx1x(m): 11:30am On Dec 29, 2017
Manueleee:
at poster, I thought I was the only one that way. but at my 23, I know its normal.
me too.i celebrated my 22nd birthday on the 23rd of this month
Re: At 22 I've Never Had A Girlfriend. Is This A Problem? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 29, 2017
Arijude:
I'm 26 and I have never had any girlfriend and it doesn't bother me. So, relax bro.
soapy Plc
Re: At 22 I've Never Had A Girlfriend. Is This A Problem? by Arijude(m): 8:11pm On Dec 29, 2017
soapy Plc
mtchwwww
Re: At 22 I've Never Had A Girlfriend. Is This A Problem? by DanseMacabre(m): 10:57am On Dec 31, 2017
Luiz1:
Billions of dollar fall on us in 2018.

Amen bro.
Re: At 22 I've Never Had A Girlfriend. Is This A Problem? by Enmas078(m): 7:44am On Jan 04, 2018
GindoX:

Are u serious?

damn serious
Re: At 22 I've Never Had A Girlfriend. Is This A Problem? by Kennyking1234: 2:10pm On May 10, 2021
shomutuski did you later get?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. / Why Do Guys Like Getting Their Ears Kissed? / Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.