Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,916 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 - Travel (140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (1169320 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (452) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Aibisoye0: 9:41pm On Jun 14, 2018
Thank you. Baby ended up in NICU as sugar level wasn't rising and he had to be infused. He's doing well now. He's a 5kg baby

tmd:
My daughter was hypoglycemic at birth. I put her to breast as soon as she was cleaned up and they asked me if they could give her formulae or Its exclusive breastfeeding, I told them to go ahead as I was tired and I didn't want her to end up in NICU. The glucose level came up after the formula. Relax, if you are not lactating well i 'll suggest add formula with breastfeeding at most every 2hrs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Chanbaby: 10:39pm On Jun 14, 2018
[quote author=zikavonne post=68478836]Thanks everyone. I will be going through JFK. I have the following questions for mamas that went through new york to houston

1. what domestic flight did you use?
2. which of the new york airports did board the domestic flight?
3. Did you buy the ticket after arrival or you had it on you during the trip from nigeria?
4. Would you advise that i connect to Houston the same day i arrived new york or wait till next day?

Thanks again.[/quote

1. American Airlines
2. JFK
3. I paid my flight agent to do it but got there and i was told it was reserved and wasnt paid for so i had to pay at the airport (still calling her to refund my money till date). so better u go to the airport early to pay for a flight
4. U will be very stressed. i spent the night at a hotel but hubby continued and didnt arrive home until 2am and was very very stressed. the flight from Jfk to houston is Almost 5hrs with 1 stop at charlotte.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Chanbaby: 10:41pm On Jun 14, 2018
zikavonne:
Thanks everyone. I will be going through JFK. I have the following questions for mamas that went through new york to houston

1. what domestic flight did you use?
2. which of the new york airports did board the domestic flight?
3. Did you buy the ticket after arrival or you had it on you during the trip from nigeria?
4. Would you advise that i connect to Houston the same day i arrived new york or wait till next day?

Thanks again.

1. American Airlines
2. JFK
3. I paid my flight agent to do it but got there and i was told it was reserved and wasnt paid for so i had to pay at the airport (still calling her to refund my money till date). so better u go to the airport early to pay for a flight
4. U will be very stressed. i spent the night at a hotel but hubby continued and didnt arrive home until 2am and was very very stressed. the flight from Jfk to houston is Almost 5hrs with 1 stop at charlotte.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Chanbaby: 10:45pm On Jun 14, 2018
chloe00:
Chanbaby please can I pm you to get dr Xydas office email address , thank you

have u gotten his contact now?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 14, 2018
Chanbaby:

have u gotten his contact now?
No o I haven’t
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by superdoll: 2:37am On Jun 15, 2018
superdoll:
Hello everyone, pleass anyone who has given birth in hnwmc and used expedited service for the birth certificate. Please how did u apply?

Pls house any help with this will be highly appreciated. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Violetdaisy: 3:56am On Jun 15, 2018
[quote author=Ebony84 post=68479943]i thought the 221G has reserved dates. I just checked now and saw June 21.

Yes,221G has reserved dates.The earliest I saw was July 16. Pls how long ago did u check?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Chanbaby: 11:55am On Jun 15, 2018
superdoll:

Pls house any help with this will be highly appreciated. Thanks
they dont expedite birth certificate to the best of my knowledge. it can be ready for pick up in 7-10days i will just advice u book appointment for the US passport so u can get it sorted out as soon as u pick up birth certificate.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 15, 2018
Please I know someone who’s in need of a close date and doesn’t mind paying , this is her first visa application and she’s seeing October. Please can anyone refer me to that person who said he could help with dates , thank you �
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Ebony84: 3:57pm On Jun 15, 2018
I checked just before i sent the message. I've been trying to book mine for over a week now..but keep getting an error. Called and e-mailed them..still no resolution.

Just keeping checking daily and if possible hourly..something might come up.

[quote author=Violetdaisy post=68494100][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by client007: 4:09pm On Jun 15, 2018
Greetings NL, please has anyone experienced the below lately while trying to do the follow-up appointment under 221G Category. Once you try to pick a date the below comes up in red.

SQL Exception occured while Scheduling an interview. Please ensure that you have selected an available DateSystem.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, A visa class is required when scheduling an appointment: []

Have also informed the embassy about the challenge was advised to wait for 48hrs, but it's about 7days already with same issue and the available dates keeps going further right in front of my eyes. Appreciate your suggestions on what to do in addition. God's continuous blessing to you and your precious gifts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Aibisoye0: 4:39pm On Jun 15, 2018
Hello house/candybright

Will I be paying 50dollars at the embassy for the notorization?

Candybright:

you have to book appointment to enable you go to the embassy and sign the form. so you may not likely get a date for the next day as expected. count wife's EDD and schedule few days after.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 15, 2018
Thanks alot Chanbaby.

Chanbaby:

1. American Airlines
2. JFK
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ozycy: 11:11pm On Jun 15, 2018
Aibisoye0:
Hello house/candybright

Will I be paying 50dollars at the embassy for the notorization?

No you won't pay any fee. Make sure to book under the right category
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ozycy: 11:14pm On Jun 15, 2018
chloe00:
Please I know someone who’s in need of a close date and doesn’t mind paying , this is her first visa application and she’s seeing October. Please can anyone refer me to that person who said he could help with dates , thank you �
What date is the person looking at? Dates are not guaranteed now cos everywhere seems tight. You can Pm me
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Aibisoye0: 2:04am On Jun 16, 2018
Is that the 3rd category?

Request notarial and other services not listed above

Is that the right one?
ozycy:

No you won't pay any fee. Make sure to book under the right category
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Ebony84: 9:03am On Jun 16, 2018
Same issue i've been having been trying to book for over a week now. I have called and e-mailed them and it has still not been resolved. Planning to call again on tuesday.

client007:
Greetings NL, please has anyone experienced the below lately while trying to do the follow-up appointment under 221G Category. Once you try to pick a date the below comes up in red.

SQL Exception occured while Scheduling an interview. Please ensure that you have selected an available DateSystem.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, A visa class is required when scheduling an appointment: []

Have also informed the embassy about the challenge was advised to wait for 48hrs, but it's about 7days already with same issue and the available dates keeps going further right in front of my eyes. Appreciate your suggestions on what to do in addition. God's continuous blessing to you and your precious gifts.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 16, 2018
cool
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Bleuocean: 12:36pm On Jun 16, 2018
pls who knows an affordable hospital where I can give birth in US?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Fyorgyn: 1:26pm On Jun 16, 2018
Bleuocean:

Eh,

Affordable is a relative term and the US is very big.

The reason this thread exists is to provide the very answers you seek...
So, Yes we do know a lot of affordable hospitals in the US and they have been discussed extensively here but it is very important that you dig out the answers yourself.

All the best

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by cindermum: 1:53pm On Jun 16, 2018
Yup, I agree with you... She must first have a preferred destination before you can ask for affordable hospitals around there. Otherwise, the affordable one I know is in Alaska.

Fyorgyn:

Eh,

So, Yes we do know a lot of affordable hospitals in the US and they have been discussed extensively here but it is very important that you dig out the answers yourself.

All the best

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Aibisoye0: 5:44pm On Jun 16, 2018
Aibisoye0:

Is that the right one?

Hello house,

Please help, is this the correct category for notorization?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by superdoll: 7:40pm On Jun 16, 2018
Chanbaby:

they dont expedite birth certificate to the best of my knowledge. it can be ready for pick up in 7-10days i will just advice u book appointment for the US passport so u can get it sorted out as soon as u pick up birth certificate.

Oh ! I learnt it takes atlleast 2 weeks for it to be ready. And i read @chinemeze17 post where she said she used expedited service for $75 and recieved it same day. She has not been replying though.
Please @chinemeze17 if are reading this kindly shed more light

Thank you
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Vlesparza: 8:24pm On Jun 16, 2018
Bleuocean:

www.doctoresparati.com

The ad is on every page of this forum. It's recommended you read this forum first and not expect others to do your work for you.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Abiodunnn(f): 12:09am On Jun 17, 2018
As for me it was after 10 days i requested for a next day delivery of the birth certificate via their website. The website is at the back of the copy of the BC form given to you at the hospital. Its $75 and will require you to book with a credit card and the scanned copy of your passport data page.

superdoll:

Oh ! I learnt it takes atlleast 2 weeks for it to be ready. And i read @chinemeze17 post where she said she used expedited service for $75 and recieved it same day. She has not been replying though.
Please @chinemeze17 if are reading this kindly shed more light

Thank you
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Mamajayjay: 12:46am On Jun 17, 2018
Well said

Fyorgyn:

A
Eh,

All the best

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by superdoll: 2:45am On Jun 17, 2018
Abiodunnn:
As for me it was after 10 days i requested for a next day delivery of the birth certificate via their website. The website is at the back of the copy of the BC form given to you at the hospital. Its $75 and will require you to book with a credit card and the scanned copy of your passport data page.

Oh ok. Makes sense to me now. Many thanks for this. Pls was it 10days from delivery day or 10 days after discharge? Also was it 10 working days or 10 calendar days? Sorry about my plenty questions please, am jst trying to plan myself. Thank you
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by cutiep: 8:38am On Jun 17, 2018
chloe00:

I use one regularly it takes one week to get to Lagos

Please which one do you use?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ozycy: 1:21pm On Jun 17, 2018
Aibisoye0:

Is that the right one?

Yes
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ozycy: 1:26pm On Jun 17, 2018
Bleuocean:
We all do. Do you have any state in mind, do you intend to stay with family/friend? What's your budget like? Many hospitals have been used and mentioned here. Start reading if you want to do it yourself.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ozymes: 1:35pm On Jun 17, 2018
Gracias
starpexgoody:
This thread is indeed a goldmine.tanx to all dos who post transcripts n answer questions.
I have been a silent follower since 2016 n I birthed my son same year with great info from this thread.
Fast forward to 2017 i did dropbox for my visa n was called for 221g interview... I ran back to this thread my starting point and read page by page from my last read n it prepared me for my 221g interview which was a walk over though my visa was held for administrative processing but picked up after a week. Guess they needed to verify my accounts.
Then to 2018...my second missionary journey is a wrap big tanks to @domrita for putting me through getting naija passport in the United States and@ozymes for his great help when the naija embassy in the US was not forthcoming.
Oga Ozymes.. God bless u. Indeed u make me believe good n helpful people still exist in Naija.

God bless us all n Goodluck to those in the process.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Aibisoye0: 3:17pm On Jun 17, 2018
Thanks

ozycy:

Yes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (452) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.