Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 - Travel (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (1166866 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (452) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ladeonas: 1:45am On Feb 05, 2018
CanadianCherie:

I am interested pls...what dates are we looking at?

sent u an email
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by bidrozey: 1:46am On Feb 05, 2018
TWoods:

I don’t think God took control of anything. You just got awfully lucky that he did not ask you to login to your bank account and prove that you indeed had $12000 on your card. This was a tiny issue so I’m not sure why you felt the need to lie so effortlessly.

Lol! Just deal with your personal fraustration and don't leave it on people's comment . Take a cup of tea. �

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Nobody: 1:53am On Feb 05, 2018
YoungMetrosG:
FYI Past Maryland mamas who used Dr Charles Akoda, please look at this link. I know a few mamas from earlier parts of this thread used this doctor. His name was pretty common back then.

I want to say let’s all be careful but this doctor even fooled the other doctors in his practice for 10 years, so there’s not much difference our own small research could have made.

https://www.gblawyers.com/dr-charles-akoda/

Thanks ma'am for sharing this.....scary!!!!!

And he has good reviews on vitals.com o!

I think you would still be right to say we should still do our own research....no matter how small....at least we may find something.....better than using Dr XYZ just because 50% of NL mamas have used them....especially Nigerian doctors....we can ask about them from people we know who went to the same medical school or university they claim they went to in Nigeria....if they schooled here.....then again who can really tell...looks like he was trained as a doctor in Nigeria but started stealing identities, forging immigartion docs and SSNs in order to apply for licenses to take board exams and study abroad.

Let me go and google my doctor again! undecided

May God protect and guide us to choose well in Jesus name.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Unfelt: 2:04am On Feb 05, 2018
hello!! i think its better you buy from qaitar directly, cause it will be easier for you to call and make changes when the need arises..

Babatwi:
Pls is it advisable to buy ticket from wakanow or from Qaitar air directly,both are quoting about the same price?

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Nobody: 2:15am On Feb 05, 2018
Go and ask little Kylie Jenner she will school you on that..left tyga met Travis scott within a very short period and boom she welcomed a baby Feb 1st..so what's impossible about that...?
darellone:

Preggy within 1 year of divorce

I'm sure that the current husband was there when you were with your Ex. #Infidelity.

5 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Unfelt: 2:18am On Feb 05, 2018
i totally agree!! Yesterday, for some reason i went to check out my return ticket on Airfrance turns out the maimi - new york leg was cancelled only God knows for how long, no mail, no rescheduling, nothing from Wakanow...imagine if i didnt check thats how i would hve bounced to the airport in march thinking i had my ticket sorted....I spent a full hour on the phone with Airfrance customer care and thankfully the matter was resolved. Will i ever use an agent again?? No!!!

justwise:
[b]

It's not my responsibility to keep agents in business, as a consumer I shop around for the best deal and in this case buying directly from the airlines presents a better deal.

It's easier, cheaper and less stressful buying from the airlines directly than dealing with agents.

Ticketing agents and photographers will see a huge decline in business as time goes on because internet and smartphones, its down to them to move on to other businesses.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by okoji: 4:11am On Feb 05, 2018
darellone:

I'm sure that the current husband was there when you were with your Ex. #Infidelity.

Who made you Judge? You don't even know the circumstances. She did not ask for your opinion on her marriage. Concentrate on the question she asked. If we look into your life now, it would be filled with all sorts of sin and errors.

7 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by okoji: 4:14am On Feb 05, 2018
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by cindermum: 6:18am On Feb 05, 2018
Mamababy1 came here to ask her question jeje and I have been seeing only negative comments about her post. Some marriages already ended before wedding sef so I don't know what is impossible about her case. So what if shes pregnant with another man's baby? Whose business should that be? It's ok for a man to impregnate his wife and still impregnate concubine almost at the same time but it's not ok for mamababy1 to get pregnant for another man within a year? Maybe if this happened to one of the females in your family it would have been believable. Ppl can be so insensitive and if you don't have anything nice to say then say nothing at all.

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Ahmadrc: 6:31am On Feb 05, 2018
GOOD DAY ,
need help from you lovely people , what can i do for the itemized bill HNWMC , we are scheduled already with them this month delivery , we paid already to them and Dr. Xdyas .... any advice please...
thanks.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Nobody: 6:49am On Feb 05, 2018
YoungMetrosG:

The thing is really baffling. Practiced for 10 years without qualifications or credentials. Just imagine that!
The thing is people think that thing only happens in naija( I was reading a story yesterday too about a guy who never studied law but goes to court and he got caught) , it happens everywhere! I’m so surprised Ten years passed and he put a lot of wives and mothers lives at risk. That man doesn’t have the slightest fear of God
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Nobody: 6:52am On Feb 05, 2018
mamaron:

I think you would still be right to say we should still do our own research....no matter how small....at least we may find something.....better than using Dr XYZ just because 50% of NL mamas have used them....especially Nigerian doctors....we can ask about them from people we know who went to the same medical school or university they claim they went to in Nigeria....if they schooled here.....then again who can really tell...looks like he was trained as a doctor in Nigeria but started stealing identities, forging immigartion docs and SSNs in order to apply for licenses to take board exams and study abroad.

I also think that’s what happened too
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Nobody: 6:55am On Feb 05, 2018
darellone:

Casting a stone first mr holier than thou please take several seats, can’t I leave a relationship and move on quickly. I don’t know why people are so quick to judge others these days and they have so many skeletons in their cupboards.
Leave her personal life out of it and don’t even contribute to the one she asked you to contribute to if you don’t have any tangible contribution. Ese gan

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by chibertha(f): 7:47am On Feb 05, 2018
Good morning all happy New week
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by chibertha(f): 7:58am On Feb 05, 2018
Check my post on 42 I think it will give you an idea.

Ahmadrc:
GOOD DAY ,
need help from you lovely people , what can i do for the itemized bill HNWMC , we are scheduled already with them this month delivery , we paid already to them and Dr. Xdyas .... any advice please...
thanks.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by YoungMetrosG(f): 8:48am On Feb 05, 2018
mamaron:

Yup! This is what I assumed also. A lot of our people are just used to taking stupid unnecessary shortcuts when the straight and narrow will get them to where they’re going with peace of mind included. Like the Nigerian doctors who got proper certification after relocating have 2 heads. It’s like asking someone to read this thread to prepare for the journey, they refuse and go and meet an agent to “package” them. (I hate that word package because of this thing ehn) It’s all really a pity.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by YoungMetrosG(f): 8:51am On Feb 05, 2018
chloe00:

The thing is people think that thing only happens in naija( I was reading a story yesterday too about a guy who never studied law but goes to court and he got caught) , it happens everywhere! I’m so surprised Ten years passed and he put a lot of wives and mothers lives at risk. That man doesn’t have the slightest fear of God

This is exactly what I told my friend who sent me the link. Some people don’t fear God anymore. This man actually came on our radar when someone she knows planned to use this man. Prepaid him $4k, got to the US and couldn’t reach him (I guess this was when he got arrested or was on the run or something). Just knowingly putting people’s lives in danger. May God continue to protect us o
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by YoungMetrosG(f): 8:56am On Feb 05, 2018
darellone:

So what if she got pregnant even after 2 months of divorce? Did the divorce suspend her ability to procreate? Or, maybe to make world people like you happy, she should have had a 5 year mourning period before enjoying her life again abi? And so what if it was infidelity sef? Would you leave that rubbish hashtag on the post if it were written by a man? Let’s learn to mind our business, please. If you can’t, at least answer the question she asked.

5 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by YoungMetrosG(f): 9:09am On Feb 05, 2018
Mamababy1:
Hello house, my ex husband and I got our B1/B2 visas together in 2016... N/B during my second trip, I was only asked about my hospital receipts and zero balance at the Poe. My ex or marital status was never mentioned.

Do you know if your ex relocated legally and not on the visit visa you got together? I feel like this may be the only issue you’ll have as divorce is not illegal. If he’s moved there with a visit visa, you MAY get some questioning about it and if you sincerely don’t know what his plans are, you can defend yourself, proving your innocence. Your divorce certificate may help you here to show you’re actually divorced and no longer part of each other’s lives.

I think you should travel with all your documentation. The burden of proof is on you so go with everything you’ll need to buttress your point. Enough cash to cover your bills, your old marriage docs, divorce docs, letter from new beau, all receipts from first birth, doc’s correspondence, any and everything you can think of.

Your visa expiring while you’re there is not an issue, your i94 stamp date is what’s important. They’ll stamp you in for as long as they want you to stay.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Ahmadrc: 9:10am On Feb 05, 2018
chibertha:
Check my post on 42 I think it will give you an idea.

thanks @chibertha i searched all your posts Mam but unfortunately did not see that post ... could you help me more please @chibertha
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Petdaughter: 9:18am On Feb 05, 2018
darellone:

Don’t judge people by their circumstance. I was in an extremely abusive marriage that lasted 9months, thankfully I had no child for him. This ex did the same thing to his 2nd wife, she suffered a worse fate sef. I knew all this cos she reached out to me somehow, she also had to run away. Demon is an understatement to describe this antichrist! 3 months after I moved out, I got talking to my high school boyfriend. We went on dates and 6 months later I was pregnant. Today we are happily married and expecting baby number 3. Everyone tells me how blessed I am today but I remember a few people including my parents felt it was socially awkward. It’s ok to feel some kind of way because of our society but this thinking is why so many women are killed in marriages. This could be your sister, don’t judge!

20 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by okoji: 9:20am On Feb 05, 2018
chloe00:

Casting a stone first mr holier than thou please take several seats, can’t I leave a relationship and move on quickly. I don’t know why people are so quick to judge others these days and they have so many skeletons in their cupboards.
Leave her personal life out of it and don’t even contribute to the one she asked you to contribute to if you don’t have any tangible contribution. Ese gan

Honestly! Very annoying people. If you check their life, it's probably a mess. Yet they will be judging others.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by freshdad: 9:22am On Feb 05, 2018
many thanks
mamaron:

Yes. 3rd tab on the left...emergency request...under reschedule appointment

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by gretop(m): 10:25am On Feb 05, 2018
iwuoahsamuels:
I may be using Dr Amaro at Oakbend. Leaving with delta air on 15th May. Any mama in this area? Let’s hook up Pls

My wife will be in that area oh. How did you go about accommodation? How can she hook up pls?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by chibertha(f): 10:28am On Feb 05, 2018
Call the hospital patients account services.
Ahmadrc:

thanks @chibertha i searched all your posts Mam but unfortunately did not see that post ... could you help me more please @chibertha

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Iyaboonibipe: 10:30am On Feb 05, 2018
[quote author=mamaron post=64510549]

You can search for and read the follow up interview experiences of these mamas which they graciously posted.

@zoemummy - she has a very detailed checklist of docs that she took to hers
@Fyorgyn
@shrekandfiona
@ugoguchy

Zoemummy pls i need to reach you o. Pls i need to clarify some things from you. My follow up interview is fast approaching please how can i reach you. I wont mind sending you a mail. Thank you.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by kafcakes: 11:40am On Feb 05, 2018
[quote author=TWoods post=64787211]

Twood, oversabi tuzaquin...lmaooo
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by afrobrown2000: 12:55pm On Feb 05, 2018
go to any of the general hospital...thanks
Christine77:
Please where in Abuja? At FMC i’m getting a quote of 25k cuz i need to have it redone

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Eugene111(m): 1:06pm On Feb 05, 2018
Greetings to all Mamas creators and all in this educative room.

Am happy to be reading here since 1week to learn and no the procedure to follow on the issue of my wife having her child in US.

I have many questions please I need and answer.

Can my mother go with my wife to the US for delivering purpose as she have not traveled out of the country before ? If yes (elucidate more about it)

My wife and I stay in UAE we have 3yrs UAE residents visa which will expire on 2020.

I have a landed property and a car also, is it required?

What are the expected questions during the interview? As my mum can speak English and my wife also.

Is there any age limit for pregnant women ? Bcus my wife is just 20yrs +4months?

Showing the bank statement, which person among us will the money be in his or her account.?

Maximum of how much do we need to have in our account before starting such movement,?

I have an Uncle who is living at N.Y. and is ready to provide accommodation and later of invitation please my brothers and sisters direct me on what to do from the first till the last step.

Thanks as I wait to be notified
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Momo13: 1:28pm On Feb 05, 2018
Part 6����didnt think I'd be back here for missionary waka. I thought I hung my boots but the thing don fall for ground angry angry
Please anyone with contact of Doctors with delivery privileges at HNWMC or is oakbend. I no dey go DMV axis again. grin
Thanks in advance

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (452) (Reply)

USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.