Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos (56638 Views)

Please,,, I Feel Very Weak After Ejaculation. / Why Do We Feel Weak After Masturbation But Not After Sex / Man Use Hand To Trace Her Lady Private Part in Club Last Night. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 25, 2017
KushyKush:

I am a boy Abeg. You know all those big successful men and pride.

Person whey go dey disturb his parents for school fees is comparing himself to others who are far batter. grin

Big man snapping inside shoprite... That shit is so 2011 grin
Ahbeg ahbeg..I'm still disturbing my parents for school fees too. undecided undecided

grin grin
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by KushyKush: 6:19pm On Dec 25, 2017
falconey:

you can't just stop living fake can you? you deluded degenerated neophyte. well you gave me the idea. I see how your modified your initial posts countless times to generate likes to feed your dead ego.

Low life bastard son of senile pauper, I value anti-spam bot than your e-existence. whatever is coming out of your deranged brain should be channelled to your family members on nairaland.

Lmao... Oga I no dey read all these bullshìt. You are as dull as the quality of your picture grin

Any fool can see right through your pain. You are just trying too hard to sound smart. grin

27 Likes

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 25, 2017
Myndidiot:

This is not jude
Oh, you must be his stupid twin? sad

2 Likes

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 25, 2017
cheesy cheesy I just like you
Airforce1:
Last night was dope at Wizzy's all night concert ..

Twas fun all through, so tired and weak right now but still taking my Lollipop out tonight .

No matter how hard buhari tried to frustrate our Christmas , he would fail.

Too loaded to be empty
Too late to fail , Amen.
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by KushyKush: 6:20pm On Dec 25, 2017
Mariinee:
Ahbeg ahbeg..I'm still disturbing my parents for school fees too. undecided undecided

grin grin

Well you are not the one hating on others Sha grin
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 25, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

Beach is just a stone throw away from your point. cool

But am sure you got your reason/s bro cheesy

KushyKush is going. If i see that nigga i might spend the night in a SARS confine

5 Likes

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by falconey(m): 6:22pm On Dec 25, 2017
KushyKush:

I am a boy Abeg. You know all those big successful men and pride.

Person whey go dey disturb his parents for school fees is comparing himself to others who are far batter. grin

Big man snapping inside shoprite... That shit is so 2011 grin

Who is scared now poor bastard, can't face me directly? you need a friend to validate your craps? lwkm hahaahhahaa. every time you always invite friends to face me. I'm a behemoth that can't be conquer by bunch of simpletons, you will need more son.

3 Likes

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Myndidiot: 6:22pm On Dec 25, 2017
Mariinee:
Oh, you must be his stupid twin? sad
don't call me stupid,, Am just telling u d truth, leave all dis tinz and face ur studies that's if you've gotten the admission sef

2 Likes

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 25, 2017
KushyKush:

Well you are not the one hating on others Sha grin
Hahahaha grin grin

I'm hating on you. undecided undecided
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 25, 2017
KushyKush:

Awwww.. I feel for him. The guy keeps modifying his comments over and over. Typing the latest curse words cry
you know what you did was wrong. yeah

how can you be this wicked on a Christmas day

2 Likes

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 25, 2017
Myndidiot:

don't call me stupid,, Am just telling u d truth, leave all dis tinz and face ur studies that's if you've gotten the admission sef
Ahbeg shatap. Olodo. grin
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by KushyKush: 6:24pm On Dec 25, 2017
sekxy:

I hate when guys in low class are hating on others instead of hustling.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 25, 2017
sekxy:

Lmao. grin grin
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by KushyKush: 6:25pm On Dec 25, 2017
[quote author=Mariinee post=63602619]Hahahaha grin grin

I'm hating on you. undecided undecided[/quote
Don't worry, I'll settle you with the dick kiss

1 Like

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by KushyKush: 6:26pm On Dec 25, 2017
Milonis:

KushyKush is going. If i see that nigga i might spend the night in a SARS confine
Guy! grin

1 Like

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 25, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
cheesy cheesy I just like you
undecided

5 Likes

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by KushyKush: 6:27pm On Dec 25, 2017
falconey:

Who is scared now poor bastard, can't face me directly? you need a friend to validate your craps? lwkm hahaahhahaa. every time you always invite friends to face me. I'm a behemoth that can't be conquer by bunch of simpletons, you will need more son.

Lol... Should I send my phone number so you can send data?

I am broke sir.

11 Likes

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Myndidiot: 6:27pm On Dec 25, 2017
Mariinee:
Ahbeg shatap. Olodo. grin
I pray you don't get kicked out by unilorin again cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by RoyalBlak007: 6:27pm On Dec 25, 2017
Milonis:

《《grin

<<grincheesy>>
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 25, 2017
[quote author=KushyKush post=63602686][/quote]I knew you will say something silly. angry angry

Goan concentrate on your Christmas party ahbeg. grin grin
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by KushyKush: 6:29pm On Dec 25, 2017
Mariinee:
I knew you will say something silly. angry angry

Goan concentrate on your Christmas party ahbeg. grin grin

We here all night baby... Taking a minute to deal with Foolconey grin

12 Likes

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 25, 2017
Hey beautiful, compliments of the season
sekxy:

undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 25, 2017
Mariinee:
Lmao. grin grin
lol..i weak for those disses..which one is foolconey

1 Like

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 25, 2017
Myndidiot:

I pray you don't get kicked out by unilorin again cheesy cheesy
Who was kicked out? Arindin. I thought you said I haven't got admission before? Now I was kicked out? Hahahaha. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by RoyalBlak007: 6:32pm On Dec 25, 2017
Mariinee:
Yes nah. sad

Oyá burst my brain cheesy
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 25, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Hey beautiful, compliments of the season
Chief,,thanks to you.

how's it going

1 Like

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 25, 2017
sekxy:

lol..i weak for those disses..which one is foolconey
A fool with a head in the shape of a cone? Hahahahahahahaha grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

KushyKush:

We here all night baby... Taking a minute to deal with Foolconey grin

It's Christmas, you guys should be merry undecided
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by biacan(f): 6:33pm On Dec 25, 2017
Airforce1:

Calling me a little boy is disrespectful

Retract that statement right now
Air Force1 I have no problem with you but please stop smoking
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by falconey(m): 6:33pm On Dec 25, 2017
KushyKush:

Lmao... Oga I no dey read all these bullshìt. You are as dull as the quality of your picture grin

Any fool can see right through your pain. You are just trying too hard to sound smart. grin
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Myndidiot: 6:33pm On Dec 25, 2017
[quote author=Mariinee post=63602808]Who was kicked out? Arindin. I thought you said I haven't got admission
before? Now I was kicked out? Hahahaha. grin grin[/quote
Why did you write jamb again....no insults please]

1 Like

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 25, 2017
falconey:

Handsome kiss

Merry Christmas wink

Abeg have a drink and be merry kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (51) (Reply)

Woman Paralysed After Falling Off Bed During Lovemaking, Sues Bed Company In UK / Couple Who Were Breastfed By Same Woman To Wed In Sokoto Tomorrow (Photos) / 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.