Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos (57028 Views)

Please,,, I Feel Very Weak After Ejaculation. / Why Do We Feel Weak After Masturbation But Not After Sex / Man Use Hand To Trace Her Lady Private Part in Club Last Night. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Donaldduke2019(m): 7:54pm On Dec 25, 2017
Hmmm this biacan of a dude have finally used a girl's pix as her dp 2 increase d number of pms

just 2 deceive d likes of martin0, pikko and others

1 Like

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 25, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

wengay is just too stubborn, sell sanchez and ozil 2 clubs who are ready to buy them back then in the summer, sanchez is not giving the whole for his team
Yes, if I were wenger, I will have sold Sanchez since the summer. Now we are going to loose him for nothing and he is not even giving his best
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Martin0(m): 7:56pm On Dec 25, 2017
Donaldduke2019:
Hmmm this biacan of a dude have finally used a girl's pix as her dp 2 increase d number of pms

just 2 deceive d likes of martin0, pikko and others

Ok ooo,we wish ourselves good luckgrin
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by KushyKush: 7:56pm On Dec 25, 2017
falconey:

You must think everybody is from your dumb lineage Sometimes I don't know whether to laugh at you or pity you.Skullfuck.

short bald bastard, Did your mum experience pussy outbreak while you were conceived? I heard she was a nasty hoe. You should have been a Mouth Gig, she should have swallow and spit you out and prevent a mistake.Twirp revile galoot.

Lmao... See who is talking. Okada rider grin

8 Likes

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Donaldduke2019(m): 7:57pm On Dec 25, 2017
greiboy:
Yes, if I were wenger, I will have sold Sanchez since the summer. Now we are going to loose him for nothing and he is not even giving his best
Why will he sign a new contract when wenger only desire every season is to qualify for champions league
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 25, 2017
Synzu:

She's basic.

Behave... you made me check grin the person on her dp is fit.

Merry Christmas dude wink
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Donaldduke2019(m): 7:57pm On Dec 25, 2017
Martin0:

Ok ooo,we wish ourselves good luckgrin
sorry are u related to deadrat??

2 Likes

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 25, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

Mancity reached the semis last season or last 2 seasons sa
oh so now they are a big European team. psg have also been around that position for years. Real Madrid won back to back. German clubs have always been strong in champions league. Barcelona also have a strong presence too. sevilla were once the king of uefa cup

Most English club just make noise.
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by biacan(f): 7:59pm On Dec 25, 2017
Airforce1:

Wetin cause una quarrel ?

Fine girl like you
Watin dey ever cause guys quarrel if e nor be cheating which I can't deal with
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 25, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

Why will he sign a new contract when wenger only desire every season is to qualify for champions league
it is really painful
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 25, 2017
Synzu:

She's basic.
Don't use me to throw shade jare. sad sad
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Airforce1(m): 8:00pm On Dec 25, 2017
biacan:
Watin dey ever cause guys quarrel if e nor be cheating which I can't deal with

Are you sure that's the cause of your quarel because statistics shows na girls cheat pass these days
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 25, 2017
KushyKush:

Wow, I like the "Kango" grin grin
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Martin0(m): 8:01pm On Dec 25, 2017
sekxy:
which man undecided
Ur partner nagrin abi u nor get man as bf
gringrin
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 25, 2017
cheesy grin
loving this
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by falconey(m): 8:02pm On Dec 25, 2017
KushyKush:

Lwkm hahaahhahaa I don finish the bald short bastard he had to run to my 2015 pics. is that all? common son of a pauper you have used this pics and every other I voluntarily uploaded to demean me. no more diss from your empty skull, exhausted the copy and paste disses? call for help now. marinee is knocked out call others now. lwkm hahaahhahaa

lwkm hahaahhahaa what desperation to win a brawl, lwkm too bad I don't value enough to download and upload your photos. Hell no I value a goat more.

what a dummy wearing a panaman cap makes me an okada rider ignoramus urchin!

2 Likes

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 25, 2017
Martin0:

Ur partner nagrin abi u nor get man as bf

gringrin
undecided
grin which of the man..
man U or Manchester undecided

what am I saying..bia Victor comman help grin
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by biacan(f): 8:02pm On Dec 25, 2017
Airforce1:

Are you sure that's the cause of your quarel because statistics shows na girls cheat pass these days
Abegii who cheat reach men
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Donaldduke2019(m): 8:02pm On Dec 25, 2017
greiboy:
oh so now they are a big European team. psg have also been around that position for years. Real Madrid won back to back. German clubs have always been strong in champions league. Barcelona also have a strong presence too. sevilla were once the king of uefa cup

Most English club just make noise.
The champions league is somehow rotated Bro
from 2008-11 ..manu got to the final thrice..won once and lost twice

Then came the italian league with inter winning

then came Chelsea from premier league

Bayern followed suit

Now Spanish sides are in control of it

But surely the champions league is coming back to England
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Martin0(m): 8:03pm On Dec 25, 2017
biacan:
Victor you're on a wrong journey

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahcheesycheesycheesycheesy Lefulefu come see ooogringrin
See castinggrin
Yawa dey town ooogringrin
Hahahahahcheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Donaldduke2019(m): 8:03pm On Dec 25, 2017
biacan:
hmmm...where did you dig my throwback pix from....such a fan
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Martin0(m): 8:04pm On Dec 25, 2017
Donaldduke2019:
sorry are u related to deadrat??

Na wa oo see questiongringrin Why did u ask?
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Airforce1(m): 8:04pm On Dec 25, 2017
biacan:
Abegii who cheat reach men

How did you know he was cheating on you?
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Donaldduke2019(m): 8:05pm On Dec 25, 2017
Martin0:

Na wa oo see questiongringrin Why did u ask?
U asslick a lot sa....but deadrat has reduced and I love that
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Blackhawk03(f): 8:05pm On Dec 25, 2017
Oh my! This my mumu lateness must stop this year oooo... Lemme goan start from page1 embarassed embarassed

Una no even fit wait for boxing day before throwing punches, ittiz well. cry

1 Like

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 25, 2017
biacan:
Wrong journey, Hahahaha. grin grin
Fintinfintin. grin
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by KushyKush: 8:05pm On Dec 25, 2017
falconey:

Lwkm hahaahhahaa I don finish the bald short bastard he had to run to my 2015 pics. is that all? common son of a pauper you have used this pics and every other I voluntarily uploaded to demean me. no more diss from your empty skull, exhausted the copy and paste disses? call for help now. marinee is knocked out call others now. lwkm hahaahhahaa.

Mr Nairaland was 2016 not 2015 grin

Compare my throwback to yours

5 Likes

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Martin0(m): 8:06pm On Dec 25, 2017
sekxy:
undecided grin which of the man.. man U or Manchester undecided
what am I saying..bia Victor comman help grin

Na wa for u ooo,,grin Hmmm 2018 2018 2018 hmmm I wan come spray u ooogrin
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 25, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

The champions league is somehow rotated Bro
from 2008-11 ..manu got to the final thrice..won once and lost twice

Then came the italian league with inter winning

then came Chelsea from premier league

Bayern followed suit

Now Spanish sides are in control of it

But surely the champions league is coming back to England
Yeah English teams had a good spell from around 2004 I think to 2011, but even at that Spanish and Italian teams were still in the mix .
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by biacan(f): 8:06pm On Dec 25, 2017
Donaldduke2019:
hmmm...where did you dig my throwback pix from....such a fan
You better behave yourself before I mess you up on this forum

1 Like

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by KushyKush: 8:07pm On Dec 25, 2017
All these Okada riders on nairaland sef grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (51) (Reply)

I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. / Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV / Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.