Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,154 members, 7,864,016 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:22 AM

Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos - Romance (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos (57628 Views)

Please,,, I Feel Very Weak After Ejaculation. / Why Do We Feel Weak After Masturbation But Not After Sex / Man Use Hand To Trace Her Lady Private Part in Club Last Night. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 26, 2017
Lalas247:

To me French is the easiest language to learn ... German a bit stiff grin yh he school there marry one white woman collect passport , cheat marry two Naija babe one side chic ..come born all him pikin for there ... yes he is a typical Yoruba man .. lol but happy sha big family as a positive ..
haha na d normal way nacheesy.get a wife here ,get a wife dere cheesy and top am with oyibo wife join cheesycheesy.French is closer to English than German so that's why its a bit easier to learn it.
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by DaddyKross: 9:45am On Dec 26, 2017
Gbogbo yin tii mad
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by biacan(f): 9:45am On Dec 26, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Well, everyone except me. You've not done anything bad, just karma at work...

Merry Christmas, babez. kiss kiss
Thank you sister may the creator grant you your heart desires
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Martin0(m): 9:46am On Dec 26, 2017
biacan:
I don't care what people say about me....... for the fact that I remain in my lane don't give all this low life piss the right to come at me....... what thing is sure if you come for me just be prepare for what's about to come your way

Such is life.

Hmmm ok,so how was ur night na?
No work today?
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 26, 2017
Berry sent me a msg breaking up with me a short while ago
biacan:
Amen Chief piiko eze nnunu 1 of Nigeria Chief Chief e ga di

#slimdaddy

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by KingSINZU: 9:49am On Dec 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
Stop it!! Why are you bringing his late sister into this childish act? Why? Abuse him but respect the dead

I didn't loose any sister ma, all my sister's and their families are alive and well.

1 Like

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 26, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
You lie. grin grin
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by biacan(f): 9:51am On Dec 26, 2017
Lalas247:

We will talk to him wink
Ehmm I think I'll create a thread and apologies for the things I said to him...... but he started it
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by biacan(f): 9:52am On Dec 26, 2017
Martin0:

Such is life.
Hmmm ok,so how was ur night na? No work today?
I'm at work now just on a low key things
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Blackhawk03(f): 9:53am On Dec 26, 2017
biacan:

Amen Amen Amen! And yours too, more money to your akant because I know you love money. tongue
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 26, 2017
biacan:
Ehmm I think I'll create a thread and apologies for the things I said to him...... but he started it
Don't! It is never that serious. grin grin
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by emeijeh(m): 9:53am On Dec 26, 2017
KingSINZU:

I didn't loose any sister ma, all my sister's and their families are alive and well.

So, who brought up the dead sister story?!
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by biacan(f): 9:55am On Dec 26, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Yeah that's what she should have done while ago....... the chief is mine alone not to be shared with anyone

#slimdaddy
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by biacan(f): 9:56am On Dec 26, 2017
MYNDnoGETSENSE:

Keep up the good work mayorkun44

How come u didn't ban this she male for uploading my pics...yet you banned 3 of my accounts last night

Mayorkun44 u would go down in the history of nairaland as the greatest asslicker
Victor today is Monday don't start it
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 26, 2017
Martin0:

Na wa for u oo gringrin willst du also Deutsch lernen? Abeg make una still dey correct me small small oogringrin incase of error'sgrin
cheesycheesy ja, ich lerne deutsch...ein bisschen. See, make u no collect every translation u see on Google cheesy. When a German ask u a question in their language the verb comes first b4 any other word.but if Google give u dem go jus pour everything down wrongly. The verb word learn in German is lernen .so if u asking me do u learn German? u will u say,' lernst du deutsch? cheesy.
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by biacan(f): 9:58am On Dec 26, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Amen Amen Amen! And yours too, more money to your akant because I know you love money. tongue
Your are such a darling...... is like you're watching the queen all this while...... you are bless sis

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by pocohantas(f): 9:59am On Dec 26, 2017
biacan:
Everyone here saw what happened yesterday I was on my own when he came for me I never call him names he started it but you guys won't talk to him but me I'm watching

I really do like you, maybe because I see through all the jonsing you do most times. But keep sensitive issues out of disses, ahbeg.
That was a very expensive diss... doesn't matter if she is dead or alive.
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by KingSINZU: 9:59am On Dec 26, 2017
emeijeh:

So, who brought up the dead sister story?!

Who cares? The singular fact that I was unfazed by that should have told those playing Florence nightingale that those allegations lack substance, just like the illiterate spinning it.

1 Like

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by biacan(f): 10:00am On Dec 26, 2017
MYNDnoGETSENSE:

shut up.....Today is Tuesday
Yes it's still Monday in your eyes since you can't get past yesterday
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Marcelo290(m): 10:00am On Dec 26, 2017
biacan:
No matter what, you needed to have respect for the dead, we all throw banters at others but you took yours too far when you brought his dead sister to it. I could imagine the silent pains he felt, you just brought back memories he is trying to forget.

You lack sense in it's slightest bit. Sorry, but that's the fact.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 26, 2017
Lalas247:

It’s a 50 50 chance grin
Hmmm girls ehn. Una too difficult cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by biacan(f): 10:01am On Dec 26, 2017
pocohantas:

I really do like you, maybe because I see through all the jonsing you do most times. But keep sensitive issues out of disses, ahbeg.
That was a very expensive diss... doesn't matter if she is dead or alive.
Thank you I'll sister
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Martin0(m): 10:01am On Dec 26, 2017
biacan:

Hmmmmgringrin
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by biacan(f): 10:02am On Dec 26, 2017
Marcelo290:
No matter what, you needed to have respect for the dead, we all throw banters at others but you took yours too far when you brought his dead sister to it. I could imagine the silent pains he felt, you just brought back memories he is trying to forget.

Where you not here when he called my mother a prostitute......?
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Oyindidi(f): 10:03am On Dec 26, 2017
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by biacan(f): 10:03am On Dec 26, 2017
MYNDnoGETSENSE:

I don't have any problem with u

My only problem is the naughty mod who keeps banning me
And I'll make them to keep the good work on

2 Likes

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by KingSINZU: 10:04am On Dec 26, 2017
Marcelo290:

Thank you sir but I didn't loose a sister. I believe I've reiterated that countless times on this thread. Even if I did, I don't see how it comes off as a diss especially when it's coming from "mop-brain Biacan". If you knew me well, I don't think you would think I feel "silent pain" over internet issues. Thanks for your concern though, I appreciate it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by biacan(f): 10:04am On Dec 26, 2017
Martin0:

Hmmmmgringrin
Waiting nah you guys are making me feel guilty as if he didn't say anything bad to me

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (51) (Reply)

Lady Calls Out Man Who Has Been Asking Her Out But Got Married In December / Angela Nwosu Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka On His Birthday - Pictures / Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.