Stats: 3,166,079 members, 7,863,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:38 AM

Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos - Romance (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos (57621 Views)

Please,,, I Feel Very Weak After Ejaculation. / Why Do We Feel Weak After Masturbation But Not After Sex / Man Use Hand To Trace Her Lady Private Part in Club Last Night. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Oyindidi(f): 10:05am On Dec 26, 2017
biacan:
Aunty good morning
Morning sharp mouthgrin
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by biacan(f): 10:05am On Dec 26, 2017
MYNDnoGETSENSE:

By reporting me right??

Just know that ur asslicker won't last forever in this job
Lol i still remain the general queen

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Blackhawk03(f): 10:06am On Dec 26, 2017
biacan:
Your are such a darling...... is like you're watching the queen all this while...... you are bless sis

You're pretty much everywhere, hard to miss seeing you around. wink Amen

pocohantas:

I really do like you, maybe because I see through all the jonsing you do most times. But keep sensitive issues out of disses, ahbeg.
That was a very expensive diss... doesn't matter if she is dead or alive.

Sinz ain't no saint. He once did the same thing to me, even went as far as saying that would be my fate when he was done with me...

Karma is just using Bianca to get him served.

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 26, 2017
biacan:
Everyone here saw what happened yesterday I was on my own when he came for me I never call him names he started it but you guys won't talk to him but me I'm watching
good morning.how was ur Christmas?
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by biacan(f): 10:06am On Dec 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
Morning sharp mouthgrin
Aunty true I was on my own when he came for me...... he was calling my mum a prostitute
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Oyindidi(f): 10:07am On Dec 26, 2017
biacan:
Aunty I was on my own when he came for me
Be good dear
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Oyindidi(f): 10:07am On Dec 26, 2017
KingSINZU:

I didn't loose any sister ma, all my sister's and their families are alive and well.
Thank God, just ignore
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by biacan(f): 10:07am On Dec 26, 2017
lefulefu:
good morning.how was ur Christmas?
Fine lefu the
***** class is starting on Thursday
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Marcelo290(m): 10:08am On Dec 26, 2017
KingSINZU:

Thank you sir but I didn't loose a sister. I believe I've reiterated that countless times on this thread. Even if I did, I don't see how it comes off as a diss especially when it's coming from "mop-brain Biacan". If you knew me well, I don't think you would think I feel "silent pain" over internet issues. Thanks for your concern though, I appreciate it.
I just saw it, it's all fine bruv...
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 26, 2017
Here comes the pity party. It isn't even news that people make up stories to diss with. Stop taking everything serious jare. grin grin
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Martin0(m): 10:09am On Dec 26, 2017
lefulefu:
cheesycheesy ja, ich lerne deutsch...ein bisschen. See, make u no collect every translation u see on Google cheesy. When a German ask u a question in their language the verb comes first b4 any other word.but if Google give u dem go jus pour everything down wrongly. The verb word learn in German is lernen .so if u asking me do u learn German? u will u say,' lernst du deutsch? cheesy.

Exactly,u see e get one babe wey I meet for Bingerville she is german but her mother is from Bingerville she advice me then to use google translate to communicate with her online coz I wasn't good and fluent on the language with using google...gringrin

I nor wan con dey bite my tongue in spellings oo abeg hence I use google to yangringrin

So wetin con make u dey speak german?
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by pocohantas(f): 10:09am On Dec 26, 2017
Blackhawk03:

You're pretty much everywhere, hard to miss seeing you around. wink Amen
Sinz ain't no saint. He once did the same thing to me, even went as far as saying that would be my fate when he was done with me...
Karma is just using Bianca to get him served.

LOL. I know right, yesterday he mentioned me on a thread as someone capable of rape. That was downright low!
But, we just have to respect boundaries.

I like the biaca chick, these guys can turn an angel to a demon. They are doing it with her already grin

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by biacan(f): 10:10am On Dec 26, 2017
KingSINZU:

Thank you sir but I didn't loose a sister. I believe I've reiterated that countless times on this thread. Even if I did, I don't see how it comes off as a diss especially when it's coming from "mop-brain Biacan". If you knew me well, I don't think you would think I feel "silent pain" over internet issues. Thanks for your concern though, I appreciate it.
Better get my name off your mouth now

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Martin0(m): 10:11am On Dec 26, 2017
biacan:
I'm at work now just on a low key things

shocked u are work ?
I jus say make I ask and it happend soshocked na wa ooo

Na woman u be ooogrin
Well today na I go return to my side then resume work tomorrowgrin
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Martin0(m): 10:13am On Dec 26, 2017
biacan:
Waiting nah you guys are making me feel guilty as if he didn't say anything bad to me

No na,I jus like the step wey u dey try take!

But all thesame u nor need to creat a thread to apologise jus chill..

We will talk to him relex or better still u can jus quote him back an say sorry..
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by KingSINZU: 10:15am On Dec 26, 2017
I cover all my sister's with the blood of Jesus gringrin

I just played along, guys. I didn't feel the need to dispel her lies because I was just having fun with her. As for those calling incoherent jibes from an illiterate with the wits of a 6 year old girl a "diss", have ya'll really been in an actual diss-tourney? How do these words: "your prostitute dead sister" qualify as a diss?? Anyone can say that! Anyone with a semblance of a brain can write it too so what's special about it?

Synzu did not loose a sister, end of story!

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 26, 2017
MYNDnoGETSENSE:

You be learn this thing for 100 level ahbi cheesy
no,na October this i start to dey learn am.i dey attend a language sch plus using YouTube. Na small small.
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by biacan(f): 10:16am On Dec 26, 2017
Martin0:

shocked u are work ?
I jus say make I ask and it happend soshocked na wa ooo

Na woman u be ooogrin
Well today na I go return to my side then resume work tomorrowgrin
Safe journey ehmmmm bring abacha for me ooooo
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Martin0(m): 10:16am On Dec 26, 2017
Em oga KingSINZU abeg come oogringrin nor carry ur sharp mouth come meet me oo coz I go jus chop u raw!

Happy christmasgrin
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by KingSINZU: 10:16am On Dec 26, 2017
Mariinee:
Here comes the pity party. It isn't even news that people make up stories to diss with. Stop taking everything serious jare. grin grin

That is ehn... the thing taya me cheesy

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by pocohantas(f): 10:18am On Dec 26, 2017
Mariinee:

Honestly, I thought it was true o. The length romancelanders can go to diss ehn, e dey fear me sometimes. I still think that's too expensive sha.
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Martin0(m): 10:18am On Dec 26, 2017
biacan:
Safe journey ehmmmm bring abacha for me ooooo

Which one be safe journey again?gringrin

I nor dey go that sunshine state ooogrin
I jus dey go my other side grin

Abi u forget say I dey both statesgrin
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Martin0(m): 10:19am On Dec 26, 2017
lefulefu:
no,na October this i start to dey learn am.i dey attend a language sch plus using YouTube. Na small small.

U don dey find green card mama's abigrin
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 26, 2017
just shut up please. dont go about stirring controversies. act like a man for once.

Augustap
KingSINZU:

Who cares? The singular fact that I was unfazed by that should have told those playing Florence nightingale that those allegations lack substance, just like the illiterate spinning it.

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by biacan(f): 10:21am On Dec 26, 2017
Martin0:

Which one be safe journey again?gringrin

I nor dey go that sunshine state ooogrin
I jus dey go my other side grin

Abi u forget say I dey both statesgrin
All still nah the same safe journey
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 26, 2017
Martin0:

Exactly,u see e get one babe wey I meet for Bingerville she is german but her mother is from Bingerville she advice me then to use google translate to communicate with her online coz I wasn't good and fluent on the language with using google...gringrin

I nor wan con dey bite my tongue in spellings oo abeg hence I use google to yangringrin

So wetin con make u dey speak german?
don't depend solely on Google.google will mislead if u learning it. For example a place u suppose conjugate a verb they won't conjugate,a place u suppose to make the verb a first word in a sentence when asking a question they won't do dat. There are German Google apparatus u can use on ur fone.anyway as u say dat ur friend na German she can always correct u and she will understand .but if learning it u don't use Google.
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by makydebbie(f): 10:22am On Dec 26, 2017
candlewax:
just shut up please. dont go about stirring controversies. act like a man for once.

Augustap
Bro, why do you keep calling my friend Augustap in all your posts?

Una don marry and she never told me? sad
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Martin0(m): 10:22am On Dec 26, 2017
biacan:
All still nah the same safe journey

Okgrin
I hear u madamgrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (51) (Reply)

Man Donates His Girlfriend’s Belongings To Charity After He Caught Her Cheating / Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. / Lady Calls Out Man Who Has Been Asking Her Out But Got Married In December

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50