Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,813 members, 7,844,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos (57339 Views)

Please,,, I Feel Very Weak After Ejaculation. / Why Do We Feel Weak After Masturbation But Not After Sex / Man Use Hand To Trace Her Lady Private Part in Club Last Night. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Donaldduke2019(m): 8:29pm On Dec 25, 2017
biacan:
You this hopeless frustrated deeper life born criminal
True....we just finished our retreat today...It was top notch mhen

1 Like

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 25, 2017
greiboy:
lol

No p, mariine please leave my nigga out of the impending snow ball e fight.
undecided undecided undecided

Tell your stupid Nigga to take a seat. undecided
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 25, 2017
lool..
chai,,,romance section,,the most meaningless section on nl

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by biacan(f): 8:31pm On Dec 25, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

True....we just finished our retreat today...It was top notch mhen
I hope they cast out that demon that's in you

1 Like

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 25, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

Agbo sellers are always frustrated.....They can't keep a conversation going without bringing the relative of the family into it just like u did now
Hahahaha...So, your relative who is an Agbo seller shows sign of frustration, that's how you know this right?

Bvtch, you don't wanna do this with me! Like I said, just work on your English before asking someone else to do so. undecided
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Donaldduke2019(m): 8:32pm On Dec 25, 2017
greiboy:
lol

No p, mariinee please leave my nigga out of the impending snow ball e fight.
lol....I have no problem with her....She should just put zeal into her agbo business

1 Like

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 25, 2017
Mariinee:

Tell your stupid Nigga to take a seat. undecided
You know this brawl is about to spread. I don't wanna watch two of my best niggas fight. Please leave the battle for others wink
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by biacan(f): 8:32pm On Dec 25, 2017
Mariinee:
Hahahaha...So, your relative who is an Agbo seller shows sign of frustration, that's how you know this right?

Bvtch, you don't wanna do this with me! Like I said, just work on your English before asking someone else to do so. undecided
Just take a look at the low life you're quoting
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Donaldduke2019(m): 8:33pm On Dec 25, 2017
Mariinee:

Good and start minding ur business
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 25, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

lol....I have no problem with her....She should just put zeal into her agbo business

lol
ok just chill bro
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Donaldduke2019(m): 8:33pm On Dec 25, 2017
biacan:
I hope they cast out that demon that's in you
Why are u asking me
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by biacan(f): 8:34pm On Dec 25, 2017
Donaldduke2019:
Why are u asking me
Because those eyes are demonic
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by biacan(f): 8:34pm On Dec 25, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

Why are u asking me
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Donaldduke2019(m): 8:35pm On Dec 25, 2017
greiboy:
lol ok just chill bro
no qualmz....Make I go see wetin my yeye coach dey talk jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Blackhawk03(f): 8:35pm On Dec 25, 2017
Donaldduke2019:
Blackhawk03 and greiyboy sorry for insulting ibadan galz....But these agbo seller made me do so

Do your thing but leave my IB city outta this. angry
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Donaldduke2019(m): 8:36pm On Dec 25, 2017
biacan:
k....agreed....my eyes are demonic
can I rest now??
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Airforce1(m): 8:36pm On Dec 25, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Omo Ibadan

Mtchew
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 25, 2017
this bianca is a character grin
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Donaldduke2019(m): 8:37pm On Dec 25, 2017
Blackhawk03:

graçìàß
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by biacan(f): 8:37pm On Dec 25, 2017
Donaldduke2019:
k....agreed....my eyes are demonic
can I rest now??
No you can't

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 25, 2017
airforce on the beat grin
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 25, 2017
greiboy:
You know this brawl is about to spread. I don't wanna watch two of my best niggas fight. Please leave the battle for others wink
He was the one who wanted to be a bvtch. I only corrected him and he went all bvtchy. undecided

Okay anyways.wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Airforce1(m): 8:38pm On Dec 25, 2017
biacan:
No you can't

Lol

Free this boy na cheesy
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Donaldduke2019(m): 8:38pm On Dec 25, 2017
biacan:
No you can't
Alright keep promoting my pix
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 25, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

Good and start minding ur business
Stfu and tarry off my mention.
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Donaldduke2019(m): 8:40pm On Dec 25, 2017
Lol
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by biacan(f): 8:40pm On Dec 25, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

You never in your frustrated life quote me again I'm not done with you yet you're on my watch this week so get ready
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 25, 2017
Lemme assume it's because we are on holiday y'all have time for this nonsense sad
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Blackhawk03(f): 8:41pm On Dec 25, 2017
Airforce1:

Omo Ibadan

Mtchew

Lol. E go shock you. tongue

Airforce1 of laive! Merry Christmas to you. kiss
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by biacan(f): 8:42pm On Dec 25, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

Demon you'll have no peace......... senatorvictor shame on you biacan said shame on you kiss the truth boy
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by Airforce1(m): 8:42pm On Dec 25, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Lol. E go shock you. tongue

Airforce1 of laive! Merry Christmas to you. kiss

Same to you dear ..

Can I ask you a question please
Re: Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos by biacan(f): 8:43pm On Dec 25, 2017
Airforce1:

Lol
Free this boy na cheesy
Airfoce1 I was on my own when he came for me

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (51) (Reply)

Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. / Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) / 'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.