Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Why Relationships Don't Last Long In This Era - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Relationships Don't Last Long In This Era (12216 Views)

My Relationships Don't Last / Is This Why Relationships Are Stressful? / LASTING LONG IN BED Is Fùcking Easy. Don't Be Lazy. See How [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Relationships Don't Last Long In This Era by sirBLUNT: 10:52am On Dec 28, 2017
Jupxter:

Abi...She's mature and deep baa?
exactly bro and she knows her worth...seriously she is deep and intelligent am sure you notice that about her too

1 Like

Re: Why Relationships Don't Last Long In This Era by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 28, 2017
sirBLUNT:
exactly bro and she knows her worth...seriously she is deep and intelligent am sure you notice that about her too

If half the chicks on this forum had her mentality, they won't be single

1 Like

Re: Why Relationships Don't Last Long In This Era by sirBLUNT: 11:10am On Dec 28, 2017
Jupxter:

If half the chicks on this forum had her mentality, they won't be single
seconded we need more of her type though i have met quite a few like her on this forum but she is different..she can hold down an intelligent conversation and thats what i like about her
Re: Why Relationships Don't Last Long In This Era by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 28, 2017
sirBLUNT:
seconded we need more of her type though i have met quite a few like her on this forum but she is different..she can hold down an intelligent conversation and thats what i like about her

na maturity na...she didnt get there one day

1 Like

Re: Why Relationships Don't Last Long In This Era by sirBLUNT: 11:20am On Dec 28, 2017
Jupxter:

na maturity na...she didnt get there one day
naso..una two join together no go bad oo
Re: Why Relationships Don't Last Long In This Era by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 28, 2017
sirBLUNT:
naso..una two join together no go bad oo

Explain
Re: Why Relationships Don't Last Long In This Era by sirBLUNT: 11:23am On Dec 28, 2017
Jupxter:

Explain
you know exactly what i mean bro
Re: Why Relationships Don't Last Long In This Era by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 28, 2017
sirBLUNT:
you know exactly what i mean bro

Haba. You have a deek too nau undecided
Re: Why Relationships Don't Last Long In This Era by sirBLUNT: 11:28am On Dec 28, 2017
Jupxter:

Haba. You have a deek too nau undecided
lol..i never mature i still dey learn for where you dey
Re: Why Relationships Don't Last Long In This Era by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 28, 2017
sirBLUNT:
lol..i never mature i still dey learn for where you dey

What makes you think so highly of this dude here? We're both monikers, why qualify yourself lower?
Re: Why Relationships Don't Last Long In This Era by MissJoy29(f): 12:34pm On Dec 28, 2017
sirBLUNT:
i envy the guy that will marry you...
goodmoney!
Me too. I envy him. Cos he will be one very lucky guy. But I think I will be more lucky to have him. cool
Re: Why Relationships Don't Last Long In This Era by MissJoy29(f): 12:52pm On Dec 28, 2017
ubunja:

misjoy let me gatecrash your convo.
maybe u can answer me a question i've been thinking on for quiet a while
why do women give more respect to their boss than their husband?or value their pastor's word above their man's?

your words " the man should not be the ruler" reminded me.
Hmmmm...I don't know about every woman. But I can speak for myself.
Yes, there was a time I made that mistake of allowing a man of God get into my head concerning a relationship I was into then. The guy never forgave the man & I for it. Especially cos of the motive behind the man's intention. I felt I was doing the right thing. In fact, I was. Just that I didn't handle it well.

What am I trying to say? I was gullible then. That was a flaw. Which is what is the problem with most ladies that respect their boss/Pastor more than their husband. But I'd like to think such can't happen again to me. I may have been gullible then, but I'm definitely not stupid.

Hope I answered you.
Re: Why Relationships Don't Last Long In This Era by ubunja(m): 12:59pm On Dec 28, 2017
MissJoy29:

Hmmmm...I don't know about every woman. But I can speak for myself.
Yes, there was a time I made that mistake of allowing a man of God get into my head concerning a relationship I was into then. The guy never forgave the man & I for it. Especially cos of the motive behind the man's intention. I felt I was doing the right thing. In fact, I was. Just that I didn't handle it well.

What am I trying to say? I was gullible then. That was a flaw. Which is what is the problem with most ladies that respect their boss/Pastor more than their husband. But I'd like to think such can't happen again to me. I may have been gullible then, but I'm definitely not stupid.

Hope I answered you.
so its a case of " i learnt from my mistake"
the same gospel repeated by every woman on every topic.
another question: why do women insist on making a mistake themselves instead of learning from another's mistake and choosing a different path altogether?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Relationships Don't Last Long In This Era by MissJoy29(f): 1:33pm On Dec 28, 2017
ubunja:

so its a case of " i learnt from my mistake"
the same gospel repeated by every woman on every topic.
another question: why do women insist on making a mistake themselves instead of learning from another's mistake and choosing a different path altogether?
Yeah, I learnt from my mistake. Which is not a bad thing or is it?

You know, women are naturally gullible and impressionable than men. Reason why I feel the serpent didn't even bother to go to Adam and twist his brain until Eve came along. I'm sure you would have noticed that we have more females in Churches than males. It's also tied to the fact that women are more gullible and impressionable. It's easier(in most cases) to convince a lady to do something, whether good or bad than a man(my opinion though).

A lot of ladies haven't realised this flaw / weakness yet. That's why we misbehave a lot. Find that lady who knows about this & you will see she won't be easily swayed.

Your last question doesn't only apply to females. Everyone makes mistakes. Some learn through direct experience. While some learn through indirect experience.

1 Like

Re: Why Relationships Don't Last Long In This Era by ubunja(m): 1:46pm On Dec 28, 2017
MissJoy29:

Yeah, I learnt from my mistake. Which is not a bad thing or is it?

You know, women are naturally gullible and impressionable than men. Reason why I feel the serpent didn't even bother to go to Adam and twist his brain until Eve came along. I'm sure you would have noticed that we have more females in Churches than males. It's also tied to the fact that women are more gullible and impressionable. It's easier(in most cases) to convince a lady to do something, whether good or bad than a man(my opinion though).

A lot of ladies haven't realised this flaw / weakness yet. That's why we misbehave a lot. Find that lady who knows about this & you will see she won't be easily swayed.

Your last question doesn't only apply to females. Everyone makes mistakes. Some learn through direct experience. While some learn through indirect experience.
nice answer. gives me a lot of food for thought. especially the points on Eve and the fact that more females are churchgoers than males.
i guess its the same reason why 80% of shopping is by women and why 90% of all advertising is aimed at women. female impressionability.

learning from one's mistake is not a bad thing generally.but men have a big problem with it when it comes to women. not that men have double standards or anything. but becoz women's bodies tend to "show" those mistakes like "scars".
a gal may waste her youth whorin and repent of her actions by 30.its OK.but her body would have taken a beating from the wild days. sagging boobs.borehole pvssy.fatherless kids. thats the thing men have a problem with that women seem unable to get.
u may say boys dont sag boobs.but guys dont believe it.and are not prepared to listen.
mistakes do happen.but sometimes they leave their mark.
can u even imagine how it would have been if the Biblical Prodigal Son was a Daughter? and did all the things the boy did before coming to her senses?

2 Likes

Re: Why Relationships Don't Last Long In This Era by sirBLUNT: 2:01pm On Dec 28, 2017
MissJoy29:

Me too. I envy him. Cos he will be one very lucky guy. But I think I will be more lucky to have him. cool
cant wait to see who is the lucky dude!
Re: Why Relationships Don't Last Long In This Era by sirBLUNT: 2:07pm On Dec 28, 2017
Jupxter:

What makes you think so highly of this dude here? We're both monikers, why qualify yourself lower?
maybe my instincts..but am definately not condenscing myself..
Re: Why Relationships Don't Last Long In This Era by MissJoy29(f): 2:09pm On Dec 28, 2017
sirBLUNT:
cant wait to see who is the lucky dude!
oh! You won't be disappointed. grin
Re: Why Relationships Don't Last Long In This Era by sirBLUNT: 2:21pm On Dec 28, 2017
MissJoy29:

oh! You won't be disappointed. grin
sure i will never be disappointed i will just be surprise!
Re: Why Relationships Don't Last Long In This Era by MissJoy29(f): 2:22pm On Dec 28, 2017
ubunja:

nice answer. gives me a lot of food for thought. especially the points on Eve and the fact that more females are churchgoers than males.
i guess its the same reason why 80% of shopping is by women and why 90% of all advertising is aimed at women. female impressionability.

learning from one's mistake is not a bad thing generally.but men have a big problem with it when it comes to women. not that men have double standards or anything. but becoz women's bodies tend to "show" those mistakes like "scars".
a gal may waste her youth whorin and repent of her actions by 30.its OK.but her body would have taken a beating from the wild days. sagging boobs.borehole pvssy.fatherless kids. thats the thing men have a problem with that women seem unable to get.
u may say boys dont sag boobs.but guys dont believe it.and are not prepared to listen.
mistakes do happen.but sometimes they leave their mark.
can u even imagine how it would have been if the Biblical Prodigal Son was a Daughter? and did all the things the boy did before coming to her senses?
Hmmmm...deep.
I get where you are coming from now. Women are really unfortunate in that area. Our body betray us more. A friend of mine once told me that he can identify a promiscuous woman most times by the colour of her inner thighs. He seems to think that a woman that has so much sperm from different men spill on her thighs will have skin discolouration. That's one of the cases of the betrayal I'm talking about.

And I don't blame men for feeling bad about it. They are lucky their body is the way it is. It doesn't show the signs of wear and tear like our bodies except if the person contracts an std.

Exactly @the prodigal son. If it were to be a female, I don't think she would have survived it. Lol

May God help us

1 Like

Re: Why Relationships Don't Last Long In This Era by Kobicove(m): 2:24pm On Dec 28, 2017
Times have changed undecided
Re: Why Relationships Don't Last Long In This Era by MissJoy29(f): 2:26pm On Dec 28, 2017
sirBLUNT:
sure i will never be disappointed i will just be surprise!
Suprised? Why?
Re: Why Relationships Don't Last Long In This Era by sirBLUNT: 2:43pm On Dec 28, 2017
MissJoy29:

Suprised? Why?
lol not surprise in that way but surprise that he has such an amazing woman with so many attritudes...that alot of men will wish they where him
Re: Why Relationships Don't Last Long In This Era by kingofcasting(m): 2:45pm On Dec 28, 2017
Kobicove:
Times have changed undecided
but does it mean we should?
Re: Why Relationships Don't Last Long In This Era by MissJoy29(f): 3:45pm On Dec 28, 2017
sirBLUNT:
lol not surprise in that way but surprise that he has such an amazing woman with so many attritudes...that alot of men will wish they where him
Awwwww...so sweet cool
Thanks dear.
Re: Why Relationships Don't Last Long In This Era by monex(m): 3:54pm On Dec 28, 2017
pocohantas:
Menist have overtaken the thread. Women are the problem, men are near perfect. Women change o!!! grin

i usually see post from feminist and their myopic view. Always seeing things from their gender bias.

Today I am seeing another angle. Menists shifting blame.

Selflessness and Rationalism are two qualities that beat any other.
Re: Why Relationships Don't Last Long In This Era by sirBLUNT: 3:54pm On Dec 28, 2017
MissJoy29:
Awwwww...so sweet cool Thanks dear.
akwaaba!
Re: Why Relationships Don't Last Long In This Era by MissJoy29(f): 4:19pm On Dec 28, 2017
sirBLUNT:
akwaaba!
Do you have Ghanian roots?
Re: Why Relationships Don't Last Long In This Era by sirBLUNT: 4:26pm On Dec 28, 2017
MissJoy29:
Do you have Ghanian roots?
something like that...i was born there..
Re: Why Relationships Don't Last Long In This Era by MissJoy29(f): 5:02pm On Dec 28, 2017
sirBLUNT:
something like that...i was born there..
Ok... no wonder.
I love the country smiley

Have so many questions but I can't ask here. I respect privacy.
Re: Why Relationships Don't Last Long In This Era by sirBLUNT: 5:19pm On Dec 28, 2017
MissJoy29:

Ok... no wonder.
I love the country smiley

Have so many questions but I can't ask here. I respect privacy.
yea ghana is a cool country i think makydebbie will know alot about ghana than i do she is a ghanian with a pure naija blood...but you can ask me anything about GH privately and i will tell you what i know
Re: Why Relationships Don't Last Long In This Era by MissJoy29(f): 5:27pm On Dec 28, 2017
sirBLUNT:
yea ghana is a cool country i think makydebbie will know alot about ghana than i do she is a ghanian with a pure naija blood...but you can ask me anything about GH privately and i will tell you what i know
ok...sure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Reasons Women Break Up With Men / Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! / Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.