Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,211 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 (31096 Views)

Prophet Agyei Agyeman Fredua Predicted Ebony Reigns' Death In 2017. Fans React / 10 Ridiculous Ways Christmas Is Celebrated By Some Nigerians / What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by ScienceWatch: 10:32am On Dec 27, 2017
JackBizzle:

You are wasting time with butterflyl1on. He is dishonest even to himself.

just look who is talking. Why don't you simply touch Butterfly1on's INVISIBLE POOL.

It is clear why you are unable to understand spiritual things.
Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by butterflyl1on: 10:34am On Dec 27, 2017
ScienceWatch:
just look who is talking. Why don't you simply touch Butterfly1on's INVISIBLE POOL.

It is clear why you are unable to understand spiritual things.

I seriously worry over jackbizzle due to his serious level of dumbness. sad

If he could see invisible water and invisible people in my invisible swimming pool then how come he cannot touch this water or the swimming pool?

I fear the young man has been flakkarized.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by ScienceWatch: 10:41am On Dec 27, 2017
butterflyl1on:

I seriously worry over jackbizzle due to his serious level of dumbness. sad

If he could see invisible water and invisible people in my invisible swimming pool then how come he cannot touch this water or the swimming pool?

I fear the young man has been flakkarized.
OMG HHHaaaaaaaa. Recently a dude on FLAKKA thought he could fly and dived off a three story building. Check YouTube. He never learned spiritual truths. He is Totally confused.

2 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by ScienceWatch: 10:56am On Dec 27, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

and the best way you thought you could explain it is to invoke a fictional book and movie? seriously? do you know what kinda slippery slope that brings? I do understand you were just trying to explain but using Harry Potter sounds like schoolboy error and actually lends credence to your "opponent"s arguments while weakening your own
This is very unfair of you. Sonofthunder did a good job of strengthening his own argument here.

2 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by dalaman: 10:59am On Dec 27, 2017
butterflyl1on:

It has EVERYTHING to do with it or do you pretend not to see it? grin cheesy
Let me repost the last part of my comment for sake of typing energy.

It doesn't. I don't believe in the supernatural. How do you as a natural man know that the supernatural exist and what medium do you use to access it.

I dey wait.

Am not interested in it.
Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by felixomor: 11:16am On Dec 27, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Agreed! So let's argue over your comment that atheists can believe in the supernatural but not in God even when God is seen as being supernatural.

So can you now provide this list of supernatural things atheists can believe in while in the same breath disbelieve in the existence of God.

I am sure you would agree that, this would be some intelligent shït to dialogue about yes? Or are you still suffering from amnesia?

You wan kill am? grin

2 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by Xisnin(m): 11:33am On Dec 27, 2017
themonk:

Too scared? Scared of who?
I'm agnostic, Warren buffet is agnostic, Neil D'grasse Tyson is agnostic and many others and you think we are all stupid and scared? I wonder where all of you get these information you spew on nairaland.

Agnosticism is a position of knowledge while atheism is a position of belief, how hard is it for you to understand?
Infact in reality everybody is agnostic (thats if we dont lie to oursleves) because the existence or non-existence of God is not known but is only either believed or not.

If you say you know God does not exist, you are a liar because evidence can only point you to belief God's non-existence same thing goes for people who say God exists. You cannot know, you can only believe or not believe based on facts you've seen.

If i tell you there is a coffe cup at jupiter and you look through your telescope and you do not see any evidence of civilization or life that might have produced a cup there. It is then rational for you to say you dont believe it but it is impossible for you to know if it is there or not until you go to jupiter and see for yourself. Get it now?

Cc: Sapiosexuality

Atheism deals with belief
Agnosticism deals with knowledge
In reality we are all agnostic, both theists and atheists because none of use knows if God exists or not but we can belief or disbelief his existence based on facts which appeal or do not appeal to us.

Stop contradicting yourself, if agnosticism is a position of knowledge, how can
you call yourself an agnostic when asked if you believe in a god?

If I don't believe in tooth fairies and I don't know if tooth-fairies exist does
it make sense to call myself agnostic instead of a-tooth-fairian?

When you are asked a direct question, do you believe in god/gods if your
answer is no, you are an atheist, beating about the bush by claiming agnostic
does not answer the question posed.

All those prominent people you mentioned are practically atheists but choose
to use a milder word for reasons best known to themselves. That is why I
am not surprised when some online ignorant religious websites use them as examples
to slight "atheists" as if they believe a virgin can give birth, Muhamad rode a
flying horse and that Yahweh created the universe.
Saying we are all agnostic and some people are lying to themselves is arrogance on your part
because you are claiming to know people more than themselves.
An agnostic wouldn't give out 10% of his salary every month, neither will an agnostic
blow himself up for a paradise that he is not even certain of. It takes a person who
knows for sure to engage in such actions.

While most atheist may be agnostic most theists(ask them to find out) are gnostic.

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by butterflyl1on: 11:49am On Dec 27, 2017
dalaman:

It doesn't. I don't believe in the supernatural. How do you as a natural man know that the supernatural exist and what medium d you use it to access it.

Am not interested in it.

Who cares what you believe. My medium is unknown to you who does not believe in the supernatural. If you wish to know it then ask your johnydon22 to provide me with the list of supernatural things atheists can believe in while disbelieving in the existence of God who is also supernatural.

When you get him to do this and we begin dialoging about it, then we would deal with your issue.
Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by dalaman: 11:54am On Dec 27, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Who cares what you believe. My medium is unknown to you who does not believe in the supernatural. If you wish to know it then ask your johnydon22 to provide me with the list of supernatural things atheists can believe in while disbelieving in the existence of God who is also supernatural.

When you get him to do this and we begin dialoging about it, then we would deal with your issue.

We all know your medium exist only in your deluded head. You once claimed that you aren't human. Your delusion knows no boundary.

2 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by butterflyl1on: 11:59am On Dec 27, 2017
dalaman:

We all know your medium exist only in your deluded head. You once claimed that you aren't human. Your delusion knows no boundary.

You are wasting your time on me. cheesy

Encourage your johnydon22 to do the needful that's all.

And who are the "we who all know"?

Flakkarization on point cheesy
Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by ScienceWatch: 12:15pm On Dec 27, 2017
johnydon22:
The kind dumbb shhit you guys pay much attention to and argue over is mind boggling
How sad that you don't get it. You can't see the exquisite beauty in the sunset or hear the inviting call of a ripe apple on a tree. . There are millions of highly advanced persons that know that an INVISIBLE POOL is an asset with unlimited potential.

Look and learn from Butterfly1on, VAXX and Kingebukasblog, Donnie, Felixomor to mention a few.

3 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by tintingz(m): 1:13pm On Dec 27, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Please I do not like it when rètards mention me anyhow. You and your fellow atheists are proving to be so on the daily
Thanks for the compliment.

1. I never began the swimming pool talk. An atheist like you named deicide did. I only added INVISIBLE so it would seem like a better comparison when talking about supernatural things.
The first premise never mentioned "swimming pool" but "pool".

https://www.nairaland.com/4253825/ridiculous-arguments-must-end-2017/4#63624008

2. The word is SWIMMING POOL and not POOL. everywhere in the world a swimming pool is the structure that houses the water and not the water. You do not say "a swimming pool of water", you say a pool of water. Right here we are talking about SWIMMING POOL AND NOT POOL so you can thank me for the educational brush up.
Again, the premise said "pool" how swimming pool came up, I don't know.

3. Now you ask if the invisible swimming pool was natural or constructed? grin (jackbizzle take note)
What the first premise said pool! And you said "invisible pool", how come we're arguing swimming pool?

4. Anyone in a civilized environment who gets told that I own a swimming pool would immediately ask if it's dry or has water in it. (google is your friend) in fact this shows that a lot of you atheists lack common sense or intelligence and simply argue to be seen and heard.
You're the one that lack common sense, how you change the argument of pool to swimming pool is what I'm yet to understand and secondly is there anywhere we talked about civilized environment or you just made that up to buttress your argument?

Wether pool or swimming pool, a rational person will depict a pool of water.

5. If today there is nothing wrong with asking someone to show you an INVISIBLE swimming pool then it makes me wonder whatever happened to INVISIBLE MEANING UNABLE TO BE SEEN? cheesy
Is there anything like invisible pool in the first place, Or are you a Disney Aladin character?

major fail from you and I ain't surprised.
You're already given yourself a winning medal. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by tintingz(m): 1:19pm On Dec 27, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Could It be that you are using FLAKKA? The wind is totally invisible yet you can see it blow your girls dress up. Right? The Holy SPIRIT is invisible yet you can see a man's broken bone healed instantly. Right? I know you are totally confused now. That's why I must stop here.
All the best for the festive season.

Oh, you missed the powerful lesson from the highly esteemed Butterfly1on.
When you're done smoking that your expired weed, you can come and talk to me how you saw Micky mouse rode on flying pig. grin
Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by tintingz(m): 1:24pm On Dec 27, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Why accuse me falsely of using illegal drugs. False accusations are symptoms produce by th a new drug flooding the world. Are you using FLAKKA

Let me repeat, I have touched the esteemed Butterfly1on's INVISIBLE POOL.

Ignore your withdrawal symptoms and prove scientifically that I am wrong.
You're high on weed you had to quote me twice just to defend your INVISIBLE POOL! grin

Sorry chuckle, I can't be part of your madness. grin
Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by butterflyl1on: 1:36pm On Dec 27, 2017
tintingz:

What the first premise said pool! And you said "invisible pool", how come we're arguing swimming pool?

You're the one that lack common sense, how you change the argument of pool to swimming pool is what I'm yet to understand and secondly is there anywhere we talked about civilized environment or you just made that up to buttress your argument?

Is there anything like invisible pool in the first place, Or are you a Disney Aladin character?

Sorry but this train left the station over 3hours ago. Why were you late?

We are now on the issue of a certain list of supernatural things Vs atheists. grin

I know you are having fun in the invisible swimming pool filled with invisible water with your other invisible swimmers but play time is over now. grin

It's time to get out of my yard. My swimming pool, my rules!

List of those supernatural things please. You can assist those who have been dodging.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by tintingz(m): 1:36pm On Dec 27, 2017
JackBizzle:

You are wasting time with butterflyl1on. He is dishonest even to himself.

He knows he's being dishonest, he just wants to argue to stay relevant.

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by JackBizzle: 1:58pm On Dec 27, 2017
tintingz:
He knows he's being dishonest, he just wants to argue to stay relevant.

He enjoys lying. I wonder how he thinks he is making sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by JackBizzle: 2:10pm On Dec 27, 2017
butterflyl1on:

List of those supernatural things please. You can assist those who have been dodging.

Let me put 2 things on the list.

1. Japanese atheists still believe in blessings of dead ancestors. They pay respects by burning incense at their graves

2. There are certain colours and numbers that Asians do not like because of superstition. It is a cultural thing that even Asian atheists engage the n.
Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by budaatum: 2:53pm On Dec 27, 2017
I must make a commandment of this!

johnydon22:

You waste your time trying to engage the guy or the other one butterfly..

A little dose of attention they run wild with mind blowing nonsense that you begin to wonder.

Its nothing short of insanity really.

When ever you get such quotes, simply ignore and continue with people who actually understands what the hell you are talking about..
Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by budaatum: 2:55pm On Dec 27, 2017
themonk:

Seriously, I decided not to engage religious people in any argument whatsoever some time ago because i find it difficult to reason with them but then when i saw "sciencewatch" as his moniker, i thought he might be a lover of science and that i could reason with him a little, maybe teach him something and learn from him too. the first time he quoted me, he sounded hostile and i was like let me just calm down and explain to him he might understand but now i am so disappointed. angry . He just aims to win the argument and not to learn a thing, its sad. I pity him.
That trap caught me too! That's me learnt.
Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by ScienceWatch: 3:16pm On Dec 27, 2017
budaatum:

That trap caught me too! That's me learnt.
I also learned. I saw names like THEMONK and BUDAATUM and thought these must be good dudes. Oh boy was I fooled.
Buda says the HOLY BIBLE was written by SCAMMERS.
While THEMONK was teaching me about titles God HATERS use to disguise themselves like Agnostic and other others.

Many thanks to the Creator God and his Son the mighty JESUS, and other wise men here, I avoided the trap.

3 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by ScienceWatch: 3:38pm On Dec 27, 2017
tintingz:

Are you using FLAKKA Sir. I was the one that saw a swimming pool in Butterfly1on's property. BUDAATUM saw PAVING at the bottom of this INVISIBLE POOL and panicked while WARNING Butterfly1on of this danger.

Tintingz, therefore your version of the events that dominated Butterfly1on's Conference Of Light is pure fabrication or even heresy, and is therefore not permissible at this late stage.

3 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by tintingz(m): 3:47pm On Dec 27, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Are you using FLAKKA Sir. I was the one that saw a swimming pool in Butterfly1on's property. BUDAATUM saw PAVING at the bottom of this INVISIBLE POOL and panicked while WARNING Butterfly1on of this danger.

Tintingz, therefore your version of the events that dominated Butterfly1on's Conference Of Light is pure fabrication or even heresy, and is therefore not permissible at this late stage.
Are you arguing for "pool" or "invisible pool" or "swimming pool"?

Please drop that weed sir!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by ScienceWatch: 3:48pm On Dec 27, 2017
tintingz:
When you're done smoking that your expired weed, you can come and talk to me how you saw Micky mouse rode on flying pig. grin
I would be wasting time explaining that to Low-level unregistered Atheists. Do you know why High-level atheists are good at understanding ABSTRACT IDEAS?

Your are disrespectful to Butterfly1on because of your fear.

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by tintingz(m): 3:53pm On Dec 27, 2017
ScienceWatch:
I would be wasting time explaining that to Low-level unregistered Atheists. Do you know why High-level atheists are good at understanding ABSTRACT IDEAS?

Your are disrespectful to Butterfly1on because of your fear.
You don't even know what you're arguing about, you're just blabbing. grin

Go rest chuckle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by tintingz(m): 3:54pm On Dec 27, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Sorry but this train left the station over 3hours ago. Why were you late?

We are now on the issue of a certain list of supernatural things Vs atheists. grin

I know you are having fun in the invisible swimming pool filled with invisible water with your other invisible swimmers but play time is over now. grin

It's time to get out of my yard. My swimming pool, my rules!

The supernatural thing I believe in is your invisible pool. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by ScienceWatch: 4:08pm On Dec 27, 2017
tintingz:
Are you arguing for "pool" or "invisible pool" or "swimming pool"?

Please drop that weed sir!
We know now that the drug FLAKKA is a demonic manifestation. Even a tiny grain of it will produce symptoms like those Tintingz produce in his hazy arguments with the esteemed Butterfly1on.

You fail to mention in your accusations that I was the one that noted that the pool in question was not SABS approved. This made BudaAtum panic and he publically declared that he does not have this INVISIBLE POOL on his property. That was a smart move on his part. I pulled some strings in his Municipality and his property Rates was reduced to N450.62

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by vaxx: 4:14pm On Dec 27, 2017
ScienceWatch:
We know now that the drug FLAKKA is a demonic manifestation. Even a tiny grain of it will produce symptoms like those you produce in your hazy arguments with the esteemed Butterfly1on.

You fail to mention in your accusations that I was the one that noted that the pool in question was not SABS approved. This made BudaAtum panic and he publically declared that he does not have this INVISIBLE POOL on his property. That was a smart move on his part. I pulled some strings in his Municipality and his property Rates was reduced to N450.62
you will not stop making me laugh......another stomach crumbling laughing .......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by ScienceWatch: 4:21pm On Dec 27, 2017
tintingz:
There you go Sir!!! That was not to difficult to belief as an Atheist.
If your prophet of modern Atheism Richard Dawkins can believe that the INVISIBLE prayers of Christianity is a real threat to Atheism, then why are Atheists afraid of an INVISIBLE POOL?

But I must warn you Tintingz, Low-Level ATHEISTS will drown you because you are climbing out of the deep dark hole that your master Richard Dawkins dug for your guys.
This is what dudes like Donnie, Kingebukasblog, Butterfly1on, VAXX, Felixomor and many other esteemed Nairalanders are warning unwary dudes about.

2 Likes

Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by ScienceWatch: 4:24pm On Dec 27, 2017
vaxx:
you will not stop making me laugh......another stomach crumbling laughing .......
Shew, I am only laughing because you are laughing so loud Sir.

1 Like

Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by ScienceWatch: 4:35pm On Dec 27, 2017
tintingz:
You don't even know what you're arguing about, you're just blabbing. grin

Go rest chuckle.
Wow, this is the only good advice given by a Low-level unregistered Atheists' I will go rest. What kindness from an unsuspecting dark source.
Re: Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 by butterflyl1on: 4:43pm On Dec 27, 2017
tintingz:

Okay let's talk about my invisible pool shall we?

Why do you believe in it? Is this belief you have of it strong enough for you to see it or you just believe there is an invisible pool somewhere after all air is invisible and cannot be grasped yet packs a wicked punch.

Electricity is also invisible yet carries so much energy and power and also packs a massive dose of pain and a staggering knockout punch. So tell me.

Why does my invisible pool make you believe in it and can you give me a description of what you see when you look at my invisible pool.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Bible Question: Was Benjamin Born Before Or After Joseph Was Sold Into Slavery? / Nollywood Stars Turned Pastors (1) / How A Gateman Helped Me To Get US Visa – Oritsejafor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.