Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? (27007 Views)

Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing / What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? / What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by Mariangeles(f): 8:54pm On Dec 26, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
My baby cousins came over to the house, while fiddling with my computer one of the babies found blue film on my computer and played it. I was very embarrassed
Lol... was any other grown up around the baby played it?
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by menwongo(m): 8:55pm On Dec 26, 2017
May the lies begin!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by fiizznation: 8:56pm On Dec 26, 2017
My kid broke my TV because she wanted to "rescue" a carton character on the screen.

Kids are wonderful though

17 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by Mariangeles(f): 8:57pm On Dec 26, 2017
YoungRichRuler:

Na wetin those kids do be this? Booking space?
wetin you want make person write nah ...?
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by babajeje123(m): 8:57pm On Dec 26, 2017
My daughter entered into the kitchen and mixed raw rice in a 4 liter container with curry, thyme and salt. she then poured yam flour. The most annoying thing was she was laughing after the atrocity.

11 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by Mariangeles(f): 8:57pm On Dec 26, 2017
YoungRichRuler:

Na wetin those kids do be this? Booking space?
wetin you want make person write nah ...?
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 26, 2017
OK
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by Mariangeles(f): 8:59pm On Dec 26, 2017
fiizznation:
My kid broke my TV because she wanted to rescue a carton character on the screen.

If I hear...was the TV made of porcelain?

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by ifex370(m): 9:00pm On Dec 26, 2017
My niece used my entire hair cream as body cream.. I mean she licked the container clean on her body, you won't even know an oily substance existed on the container before... Everyday is something new with these kids... They make you laugh most times...but can be very annoying at times

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by babajeje123(m): 9:00pm On Dec 26, 2017
chii8:
My four year old son told my mum to live the room so he would dress up.
This is funny. Wetin the guy dey hide?

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by Mariangeles(f): 9:00pm On Dec 26, 2017
askibee:

Bae let's make Beautiful ones together
Wait...are you toasting a guy?
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by purem(m): 9:01pm On Dec 26, 2017
fiizznation:
My kid broke my TV because she wanted to "rescue" a carton character on the screen.

Have been reading lies on dis thread buh dis red one cut my attention

Even my baby daughter sef yia d lie and bust to laugh....

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by Rosarie(f): 9:01pm On Dec 26, 2017
i asked my first daughter whom is 4 to go and arrange the sitting room.she was playing on the bed.as soon as i said that she fell on the ground and said she could not walk becos her leg just got broken.her dad told her to go and do d errand.she said daddy see let me show u how my leg got broken.she stood up with the legs she said was broken o nd walked on the bed and came down from the bed and fell on the ground again and said daddy u see now that is how my leg got broken so i can not do any work today.we laughed so hard

116 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 26, 2017
Mariangeles:
Wait...are you toasting a guy?

see na dis nl do am,I think it was a mistake
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by sisisioge: 9:02pm On Dec 26, 2017
My neighbor's daughter insisted on carrying an umbrella to a party grin. Apparently, she had seen me carry umbrella a gazillion times and assumed it's an accessory to complete an ensemble grin She's cute...took a lot of persuasion before she agreed to go without the umbrella grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by Mariangeles(f): 9:03pm On Dec 26, 2017
askibee:

see na dis nl do am,I think it was a mistake
Guy...go correct that mistake SHARP!
Make another eye no see am.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 26, 2017
Mariangeles:
Guy...go correct that mistake SHARP! Make another eye no see am.

did dat immediately, how u take see am self
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 26, 2017
Yea
Mariangeles:
Lol... was any other grown up around the baby played it?
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 26, 2017
My little second cousin chewed my ear piece. I swear, I wanted to cry.

11 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by fatymore(f): 9:05pm On Dec 26, 2017
My cousin said she is the oga nla of her playmates.. If you see her talking ehn...

My nephew just a year and some months.. He is very sharp ehn... I love kids so much.. Can't wait to have mine.. In sha Allah

13 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by bayocanny: 9:06pm On Dec 26, 2017
czarina:
grin Wasn't funny then sha, my little cousin would try to pull my eyes off the socket and when I try to stop her, she'd start wailing and draw her mom's attention till they ask why then she would boldly say, 'tell Aunty J*** to let me remove her eyes' the mom would be like shocked. P. S she was just 3
Also, when my other baby cousin was just about a year plus, and she had those rare breaks off her diaper, she'd pee and quickly run to get mop, we all thought it was smart till I thought 'If you was so smart, then use the bathroomangry' .... So many funny experiences with them and by God I love them to bits!
Lmao, she wants to use you for experiment..kids are funny.
I remember in 2012 I sent my cousin of 5years on an arrand to buy two milk of Garri(Agolo Meji), to my greatest suprise dude came homw with two Hollandia Milk I nearly cry

24 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by Mariangeles(f): 9:06pm On Dec 26, 2017
purem:

Remove your innocent baby picture from nairaland before them cast evil eyes on am ...before you know it, she don spread as meme

9 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by bayocanny: 9:07pm On Dec 26, 2017
czarina:
grin Wasn't funny then sha, my little cousin would try to pull my eyes off the sockets and when I try to stop her, she'd start wailing and draw her mom's attention till they ask why then she would boldly say, 'tell Aunty J*** to let me remove her eyes' the mom would be like shocked. P. S she was just 3
Also, when my other baby cousin was just about a year plus, and she had those rare breaks off her diaper, she'd pee and quickly run to get mop, we all thought it was smart till I thought 'If you was so smart, then use the bathroomangry' .... So many funny experiences with them and by God I love them to bits!

I remember in 2012 I sent my cousin of 5years on an arrand to buy two milk of Garri(Agolo Meji), to my greatest suprise dude came home with two Hollandia Milk I nearly cry
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 26, 2017
MsFaith:
I love kids, especially the way they talk

Bae let's make beautiful ones together
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by fiizznation: 9:08pm On Dec 26, 2017
purem:

My friend don't be naive please. You don't know the type of TV she broke or the degree of damage she did, and you are already labelling me a liar.

Heck, you don't even know how old my daughter is. Anyway, believe whatever you want to believe, your cup of tea.

21 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by Blackhawk03(f): 9:08pm On Dec 26, 2017
Whenever he's doing his assignments (mostly numerics), at the end of every ten, like 1-10, 11-20 , 21-30 etc... He runs around kissing or blowing kisses to everyone around and announcing his accomplishment, and later run back to whoever is teaching him to continue the next ten. Very annoying but adorable act. kiss kiss

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by Mariangeles(f): 9:09pm On Dec 26, 2017
askibee:

did dat immediately, how u take see am self
Na one of those things... but no worry, I no go judge you...I nice

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by czarina(f): 9:10pm On Dec 26, 2017
bayocanny:

I remember in 2012 I sent my cousin of 5years on an arrand to buy two milk of Garri(Agolo Meji), to my greatest suprise dude came homw with two Hollandia Milk I nearly cry
cheesy You just gotta love kids, they're hilarious! Hope you enjoyed the holandia? cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by Olasigun01(m): 9:10pm On Dec 26, 2017
chijioke17:
Children are a wonderful set of creatures and adorable too. It is a fun moment watching them do something mischievous or naughty. Share your experience of what your kid,niece or nephew, neighbour's children or baby cousins have done that you find funny.

Here's my experience, . So my baby cousin would run around the house naked before finally agreeing to have his bathe. But once he is done, he closes the room door to get dressed so that no one sees him naked.
I find that really funny

Share your funny experience....

I met some pry 2 pupils some days back. I called them small small children. They asked it is yesterday they were born? so they are big big children.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 26, 2017
our last born dancing one corner when the music started playing.. not just dancing but making the right steps..I was shocked.. he is 7

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by 2sa2: 9:10pm On Dec 26, 2017
Putting my phone in refrigerator

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by maamisco(f): 9:11pm On Dec 26, 2017
My 3 year old baby WL be scattering everything she sees, if u say Dinah stop it she WL obediently say oowkhey in baby's voice but continue doing it again. I just love her voice.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Will A Lady Know If She Was Circumcised? / Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? / I Find It Hard Expressing Myself And It Is Killing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.