Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? (27013 Views)

Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing / What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? / What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by ckmayoca: 9:43pm On Dec 26, 2017
Emmanuel 4yrs old my cousin correcting his father's vocabulary mistake in front of his father's colleague

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by Mariangeles(f): 9:44pm On Dec 26, 2017
smartpyzee:
I won buy #100 popcorn. Put grandnut inside for me abeg wink
That one na guguru...no be popcorn

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by Mariangeles(f): 9:53pm On Dec 26, 2017
askibee:

yap....I know that,but I believe we can make cute babies too.
Choiiiiiii...

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by tunary(m): 9:57pm On Dec 26, 2017
MrMicholo:
tongue

Trying to put his tiny dick in my senior sisters pvssy!!!
Be rest assured... we beat Jehova out of his mouth that day..
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahhahhahagahahahaahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaggagagagagghahahahahahahahahaahagahahhhaahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahah
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by czarina(f): 9:59pm On Dec 26, 2017
bayocanny:

Lol give wetin to him? Tho I feel bad later because he was crying profusely and hungry at the same time had to buy biscuits for him.
Why don't u allow the kid to pluck your eyes? cheesy
shocked shocked Mbok are you kidding me??

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by PROPHETmichael: 9:59pm On Dec 26, 2017
Mariangeles:
I'm here simply to read comments... anything about children... I'm sooo in

So after several adultery, you are now into PIKINtery?
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by BeansAndBread(m): 10:00pm On Dec 26, 2017
MrMicholo:
tongue

Trying to put his tiny dick in my senior sisters pvssy!!!
Be rest assured... we beat Jehova out of his mouth that day..
Lmao grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by tunary(m): 10:00pm On Dec 26, 2017
chii8:
My four year old son told my mum to live the room so he would dress up.
LMAO
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by purem(m): 10:01pm On Dec 26, 2017
Mariangeles:
Remove your innocent baby picture from nairaland before them cast evil eyes on am ...before you know it, she don spread as meme

Don dat buh dis ur advice is somehow
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by Bestlily(f): 10:03pm On Dec 26, 2017
My lil brother would run around the house naked but when you leave the bathroom door open he would be like "close the door someone is going to see me" and he also covers his face while poo(ing) in his potty coz he doesnt want anyone to see him

my lil cousin said today that she would burst her ballon on masqurades head...when the masquarade came she ran away and said "the ballon did not want to burst oh"

a family friend always visits us asking for food...one day my lil bro called him long throat

14 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by Mariangeles(f): 10:03pm On Dec 26, 2017
purem:

Don dat buh dis ur advice is somehow
Somehow how nah...?
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by tunary(m): 10:03pm On Dec 26, 2017
bro4u:
my nephew, that young chap always ask unnecessary questions, imagine that 2yrz old be asking me the name of 'that big thing in my trousers', he even go as far as complaining to my sister saying i don't wanna tell him the name undecided
LWKMDO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by dmostcheerful(f): 10:04pm On Dec 26, 2017
My little cousin's name is Nzube Izuogu she doesn't talk plain yet her words are barely understandable, if I want to laugh I will just ask her "Nzube what is your name?" She will say, "na name e Picho".
I will be like OK Picho, she will keep correcting me of my pronunciation, no no its Picho, pi-icho.
We will continue with the cycle trying to correct me whereas she was pronouncing it wrongly.
Its so adorable then, she is all grown now but I still call her Picho.

5 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by bayocanny: 10:05pm On Dec 26, 2017
czarina:
shocked shocked Mbok are you kidding me??
I'm for real jor, you just denied the lil kid a chance of being a scientist in the nearest future grin
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by Mariangeles(f): 10:05pm On Dec 26, 2017
PROPHETmichael:

So after several adultery, you are now into PIKINtery?
Where did you come from...? trying so hard to be funny...

4 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by tunary(m): 10:08pm On Dec 26, 2017
bro4u:
my nephew, that young chap always ask unnecessary questions, imagine that 2yrz old be asking me the name of 'that big thing in my trousers', he even go as far as complaining to my sister saying i don't wanna tell him the name undecided
LWKMOOO

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by czarina(f): 10:10pm On Dec 26, 2017
bayocanny:

I'm for real jor, you just denied the lil kid a chance of being a scientist in the nearest future grin
It's not too late bro, she's only 10 now, you can be generous by sacrificing your eyes... Anything for our country remember?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by maasoap(m): 10:11pm On Dec 26, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Yessire. Lolx, to do what exactly? grin
May God continue to protect you.
To rub her head. Her mother refused to clean her head and hands, so I had to clean her up before her eyes could suffer for her action.
And neighbour's kid (should be around 12 years old) wasted my newly bought black shoe polish completely on his father's one pair of shoes. You just need to see the shoes, his hands and my brush.

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by chii8(f): 10:11pm On Dec 26, 2017
babajeje123:

This is funny. Wetin the guy dey hide?

me sef i no know oo
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by bayocanny: 10:12pm On Dec 26, 2017
czarina:
It's not too late bro, she's only 10 now, you can be generous by sacrificing your eyes... Anything for our country remember?
Lol, no be me o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by kaypower1(m): 10:16pm On Dec 26, 2017
Mi sister's kids came home to send their long hols, cos i didnt want to put cartoon channel fr them, they had to take d remote to tje bathroom to bathe, nd ended up spoiling the remote

3 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by judlice84: 10:16pm On Dec 26, 2017
kiss
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by judlice84: 10:18pm On Dec 26, 2017
My neighbour's kid called an old man "ogi", meaning pap and the man asked why,she said ,I am greeting you grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by smartpyzee(m): 10:20pm On Dec 26, 2017
Mariangeles:
That one na guguru...no be popcorn
I won chop grandnut and popcorn.. Will u sale or not undecided

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by Nne5: 10:50pm On Dec 26, 2017
Lol funny comments.

Mine's I used to have this next door neighbours that had very cute kids.Twins included.

Being a lover of kids and twins especially It wasn't long before i became friends with the children,so sometimes they'd come over to my place and play.Those kids were Sweethearts.

The youngest child was my 'bestest best friend' lol and was a pro in biting and pinching.He'd bite at any given opportunity.

One saturday evening they were in my apartment playing as usual when their mom came to take them home because they'd been with me throughout the whole day.
The woman was outside promising them treats just so they'd come out but the kids refused. I had to promise them some too before reluctantly,the first three came out but the last still refused going home.

I went in and dragged him out from behind a curtain where he was hiding.
He cried, kicking and scratching me.I still carried him outside.

I was about handing him over to his momma when he somehow slipped outta my grasp and made to run inside but he changed his mind held me tight and bit my as.s grin

That bite was sth else.See me shouting like crazy while I tried getting him off my back grin grin

His mum just howled away lol.

When she finally dragged him off me,the little scroundel started laughing lol.Can you imagine?

the mom apologized sha.

I had to be sitting on one as.s until the pain subsided.

19 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by ezewealth(m): 10:51pm On Dec 26, 2017
My kid sister when she around 4years old, went and backed lantern and it burned her back, I laughed so hard although she was hurt. I wonder what she was thinking. The one I will not forget is my kid cousin found a condom in my wallet , she brought it to the parlour where there were having a family meeting and was crying for them for open it for her( she thought it was sweets). Oboy that made me to ran out of my house for 2 days cause a can't stand the shame, this made me to be very mean to children

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 26, 2017
Once my two years old "over caring" son ,sees any wound or old scar on my body,he will press it and ask me, "mummy, is it paining you? and when l answers yes,he will tell me...sorry you hear?
l come de think am say,this boy no say na wound,but he go press am,come dey ask me,if e dey pain

18 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by Pidginwhisper: 10:58pm On Dec 26, 2017
maasoap:

May God continue to protect you.
To rub her head. Her mother refused to clean her head and hands, so I had to clean her up before her eyes could suffer for her action.
And neighbour's kid (should be around 12 years old) wasted my newly bought black shoe polish completely on his father's one pair of shoes. You just need to see the shoes, his hands and my brush.
Oooops! Tnx much bro, do appreciate your prayer big time , unlike some idiots here who judges me based on their various encountered with personnels.

Hehehehe! You really tried, I've got to commend my kids Moms for the difficult jobs they've been doing with them, taking care of them whenever am away. Couldn't even get to spend Xmas with them and New year isn't certain either. But I do make sure they don't lack in term of needs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by maasoap(m): 11:06pm On Dec 26, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Oooops! Tnx much bro, do appreciate your prayer big time , unlike some idiots here who judges me based on their various encountered with personnels.

Hehehehe! You really tried, I've got to commend my kids Moms for the difficult jobs they've been doing with them, taking care of them whenever am away. Couldn't even get to spend Xmas with them and New year isn't certain either. But I do make sure they don't lack in term of needs.
Man must hustle, family must feed. God bless your home.

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by encryptjay(m): 11:06pm On Dec 26, 2017
leroi01:
My nephew 5yrs came into my room, i was getting work done on my laptop... so the li'l G came in and went: lets watch cartoon ..i said NO, he got on the bed jumped and jumped till i was madly distracted ,then he asked again. Now this chap is a superhero nut, so i hit him with Justice league doom. Immediately it started, he focused and ignored me. .
Then Bam! NEPA struck. So sharply i wanted to switch to power saving mode. As i said : Ponatti let me quickly... this bugger gives me a look that c ould totally kill and tells me in this deadly tone: shut up.
I got confused.. ehn? Emi ? What the? (All in my head).. so i tried again..Ovipopo let me quickly... He looked at me , pointed at the door and said OUT!

THE CHILLING AND FUNNY THING WAS.. HE DID ALL THESE EXACTLY HOW I DO TO HIM..WHEN I DON'T HAVE HIS TIME.
weird stuff.
laugh wan turn me to dust grin
OUT!

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by encryptjay(m): 11:08pm On Dec 26, 2017
ezewealth:
My kid sister when she around 4years old, went and backed lantern and it burned her back, I laughed so hard although she was hurt. I wonder what she was thinking. The one I will not forget is my kid cousin found a condom in my wallet , she brought it to the parlour where there were having a family meeting and was crying for them for open it for her( she thought it was sweets). Oboy that made me to ran out of my house for 2 days cause a can't stand the shame, this made me to be very mean to children
Chineke grin
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by anitapreeti(f): 11:09pm On Dec 26, 2017
My Lil niece will always call me in her tiny cute voice "fify aunty" instead of "aunty fify"

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? / "We Need More People" - Tanzanian President Warns Women To Stop Taking Pills / I Find It Hard Expressing Myself And It Is Killing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.