Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? (27012 Views)

Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing / What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? / What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by Mariangeles(f): 9:12pm On Dec 26, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Yea
Chai...na when person cup don full, things like that dey happen... eff up
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by babajeje123(m): 9:12pm On Dec 26, 2017
If her mom takes her to market to buy her stuff, she must wear it home otherwise, she will start crying.

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 26, 2017
Mariangeles:
Na one of those things... but no worry, I no go judge you...I nice

you a guy or a lady?
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by Hantonia(f): 9:14pm On Dec 26, 2017
My Cousin Wil Pee In His Diaper Nd Tel U Anti Weewee Most Times Wouldnt Allow Any One Bath 4 Him Expect Me Also In D Middle Of A Nap He Comes 2 Wake Me Up Anti E Eat So Much Lve Children

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by maasoap(m): 9:15pm On Dec 26, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
My kids came visiting some weeks back, just then a neighbour of mine who had wanted to say hello after my long absence knocked the door so hard that my Son shouted" Who is that bloody civilian!" grin grin. I was stunned, had to discipline him right there in the presence of my neighbour cheesy cheesy
Guess you're in the force?
My daughter wasted full plastic container of hair cream called Damatol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 26, 2017
smiley
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by MsFaith: 9:15pm On Dec 26, 2017
askibee:

Bae let's make beautiful ones together

grin chai.........and you're cute oooo kiss
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 26, 2017
I didn't know I had them plus I just download random stuff and never watch them, my laptop is a bit difficult to navigate stored documents
Mariangeles:
Chai...na when person cup don full, things like that dey happen... eff up
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by Daviddson(m): 9:16pm On Dec 26, 2017
sisisioge:
My neighbor's daughter insisted on carrying an umbrella to a party grin. Apparently, she had seen me carry umbrella a gazillion times and assumed it's an accessory to complete an ensemble grin She's cute...took a lot of persuasion before she agreed to go without the umbrella grin
I guess you were born laughing... Confirm pls. grin
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 26, 2017
MsFaith:

grin chai.........and you're cute oooo kiss

yap....I know that,but I believe we can make cute babies too.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by bayocanny: 9:17pm On Dec 26, 2017
czarina:
cheesy You just gotta love kids, they're hilarious! Hope you enjoyed the holandia? cheesy
Lol, how do you want me to enjoy the Hollandia when I intended to use the garri to prepare eba or do you expect me to use milk to prepare it grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 26, 2017
How my 2years old neighbour enjoys it when I make him wipe his mucous with his tongue. He believes I do it too grin.

If only he could find a new hiding place when playing hide and seek, except for my closet. His shoes leave 1 mess........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by ehix89(m): 9:17pm On Dec 26, 2017
Mariangeles:
I'm here simply to read comments... anything about children... I'm sooo in
What is restricting your reproduction tract if I may ask?

3 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by Nobodys(f): 9:20pm On Dec 26, 2017
kikikiki... am gonna die out of laughter.......
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by Mariangeles(f): 9:21pm On Dec 26, 2017
ehix89:
What is restricting your reproduction tract if I may ask?
Question time!

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by sisisioge: 9:22pm On Dec 26, 2017
Daviddson:
I guess you were born laughing... Confirm pls. grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Them carry am swear for me ni o grin
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by czarina(f): 9:22pm On Dec 26, 2017
bayocanny:

Lol, how do you want me to enjoy the Hollandia when I intended to use the garri to prepare eba or do you expect me to use milk to prepare it grin
so what did you do? #I want to hear gist cheesy
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by AnodaIT(m): 9:26pm On Dec 26, 2017
8 yrs old asked me, "uncle, what is rape_"

I left the next day

3 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by Mariangeles(f): 9:27pm On Dec 26, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I didn't know I had them plus I just download random stuff and never watch them, my laptop is a bit difficult to navigate stored documents
No explain too much...I no wan beat you
Those children might still be trying to put together those scenes ...poor babies
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by Sanniez(m): 9:28pm On Dec 26, 2017
I was in primary five, I used to go home with lil girl in kindergarten cos were neighbours, so it happened that our other neighbour's lil boy joined our school and I was to take him home too. The first day, the boy was just crying and shouting maybe because he doesn't recognize me yet, the second day I was expecting the same thing only for him to turn out to be very cool, turns out the boy likes me already and we became very close..

4 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by Mariangeles(f): 9:28pm On Dec 26, 2017
askibee:

you a guy or a lady?
Why...? you wan shift the toasting?
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by Mariangeles(f): 9:30pm On Dec 26, 2017
Sanniez:
I was in primary five, I used to go home with lil girl in kindergarten cos were neighbours, so it happened that our other neighbour's lil boy joined our school and I was to take him home too. The first day, the boy was just crying and shouting maybe because he doesn't recognize me yet, the second day I was expecting the same thing only for him to turn out to be very cool, turns out the boy likes me already and we became very close..
E no sweet jor... and I was anticipating for what happened next...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by Daviddson(m): 9:31pm On Dec 26, 2017
sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Them carry am swear for me ni o grin
Lol... I'd have said my Jesus can deliver you, but I think you're enjoying it. wink
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by Perge(m): 9:32pm On Dec 26, 2017
chii8:
My four year old son told my mum to live the room so he would dress up.
grin grin

Your was invading his privacy...
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by bayocanny: 9:33pm On Dec 26, 2017
czarina:
so what did you do? #I want to hear gist cheesy
I beat the hell out of him cus I was so angry and furious, The funniest part is that the woman he bought the milk from her shop is a sadist, she rarely accept return goods or items, to cap it all she has a bad mouth na those ibadan people so I find it difficult to follow him to her shop. I jejely drank the milk with hot water, the next 30minutes was nothing to write about cus hunger grip me like octopus and that was my last cash.

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by czarina(f): 9:37pm On Dec 26, 2017
bayocanny:

I beat the hell out of him cus I was so angry and furious, The funniest part is that the woman he bought the milk from her shop is a sadist, she rarely accept return goods or items, to cap it all she has a bad mouth na those ibadan people so I find it difficult to follow him to her shop. I jejely drank the milk with hot water, the next 30minutes was nothing to write about cus hunger grip me like octopus and that was my last cash.
lol, kids! But you wicked gan angry How can you beat him and still drink the holandia? You suppose vex and give it to him na

11 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by DonMekino(m): 9:38pm On Dec 26, 2017
Jonah507:
Again, there was a day I was with my crush only to have my younger sister say it loud to the hearing of everyone (including my crush) that mum said I should manage the soup to ensure I don't come to ask for more. I was like wetin carry u come na. Lol.
I love my sis.
Crush as in that soft drink?? Cos ayam not understanding���
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by Pidginwhisper: 9:39pm On Dec 26, 2017
maasoap:

Guess you're in the force?
My daughter wasted full plastic container of hair cream called Damatol.
Yessire. Lolx, to do what exactly? grin
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by Mariangeles(f): 9:40pm On Dec 26, 2017
askibee:

Bae let's make beautiful ones together
I catch you abi I no catch you...Guy, E be like say you be serial toaster ...
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by bayocanny: 9:41pm On Dec 26, 2017
czarina:
lol, kids! But you wicked gan angry How can you beat him and still drink the holandia? You suppose vex and give it to him na
Lol give wetin to him? Tho I feel bad later because he was crying profusely and hungry at the same time had to buy biscuits for him.
Why don't u allow the kid to pluck your eyes? cheesy
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by smartpyzee(m): 9:42pm On Dec 26, 2017
IamLaura:
Selling popcorn for those who came to read comments
I won buy #100 popcorn. Put grandnut inside for me abeg wink

11 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by Mariangeles(f): 9:42pm On Dec 26, 2017
fiizznation:
My friend don't be naive please. You don't know the type of TV she broke or the degree of damage she did, and you are already labelling me a liar.

Heck, you don't even know how old my daughter is. Anyway, believe whatever you want to believe, your cup of tea.
oya no vex...we believe you

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? / "We Need More People" - Tanzanian President Warns Women To Stop Taking Pills / I Find It Hard Expressing Myself And It Is Killing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.