Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,621 members, 7,955,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:22 PM

What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? (27253 Views)

Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing / What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? / What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by Mariangeles(f): 3:04pm On Dec 27, 2017
Gracesofar:

5 years old on an errand?? Its called child abuse bro

Cc Children right activist
That's life on the street... some people might find it hard to grasp
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by skillzbae(f): 4:38pm On Dec 27, 2017
So after all the Christmas day cooking, I was sleeping, my 2 yrs, 7months was trying to wake me, I ignored him so he pinched me, I got so angry and shouted at him that are you stupid? He said mama, u are saying bad bad words, don't teach me bad things in my father's house o. Sleep vanished from my eyes

9 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by sleemzy96(f): 4:47pm On Dec 27, 2017
My lil niece who was almost 3yrs at d time saw her dad drinking garri. She tld him she wanted to feed him, he said no; but she caused trouble until he said she shd feed him. She went to get a fork, dipped it in the garri and sprinkled it on his head, she then rubbed it in well. She kept on laughing as she did it.
Kids sha... they know what they are doing

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by Nobody: 1:58am On Dec 28, 2017
MsFaith:
grin make I marry first
Hurry up and marry the right person mak u no waste precious time
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by 99foxxy(f): 10:32am On Dec 28, 2017
She will not buy it at all and i will have to answer more questions. Don't have strength for the smart kid lol.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by Majesticniyi(m): 11:52am On Dec 28, 2017
You obviously didn't grow up in the same Nigeria we grew up in.....when neighbours and family are already lurking around for when you grow so they can send u on errands.

Gracesofar:

5 years old on an errand?? Its called child abuse bro

Cc Children right activist

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by janefrancisca(f): 1:23pm On Dec 28, 2017
Danladi7:

You are giving a 1 yr 2 mth instructions to clean is urine?

bro,fear God with this your lie now.
My dear, its called training and upbringing. I wish he was here with me, I would have made a video for u to see. Over time, I have observed that babies or kids who grew up in houses full of grown ups are more smarter than those who grew up with just their parents.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by mylove4God(f): 7:24pm On Dec 28, 2017
RichyBendollar:
i have dis little nice any tym i ask her Chioma HOW DO YOU DO and her reply is Broder I DID NOT DO ANY TIN O

lol.. Indeed, she didn't do anything. kids are fun to be with.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by Danladi7: 5:50pm On Dec 29, 2017
janefrancisca:
My dear, its called training and upbringing. I wish he was here with me, I would have made a video for u to see. Over time, I have observed that babies or kids who grew up in houses full of grown ups are more smarter than those who grew up with just their parents.
Exactly

That is why last born child is always very sharp!
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by agabaI23(m): 2:00pm On Jul 08, 2018
jojothegreat:
My 3 years old nephew will drink pap. Then spend the next two hours looking for tooth pick grin
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Favourite Memory Of A Lost Loved One / French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents / The Problems Of Family Planning In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.