Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,397 members, 7,819,414 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? (27010 Views)

Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing / What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? / What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 26, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
My kids came visiting some weeks back, just then a neighbour of mine who had wanted to say hello after my long absence knocked the door so hard that my Son shouted" Who is that bloody civilian!" grin grin. I was stunned, had to discipline him right there in the presence of my neighbour cheesy cheesy
jesuuu.[url][/url] grin how old
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by lindytania(f): 11:16pm On Dec 26, 2017
bayocanny:

Lol give wetin to him? Tho I feel bad later because he was crying profusely and hungry at the same time had to buy biscuits for him.
Why don't u allow the kid to pluck your eyes? cheesy
so how come you bought biscuits for him I thought you said it was your cash

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by Tpeters(m): 11:16pm On Dec 26, 2017
IamLaura:
Selling popcorn for those who came to read comments
gimme #50 own abeg

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by Pidginwhisper: 11:28pm On Dec 26, 2017
smithsydny:
jesuuu.[url][/url] grin how old
He's 4 grin the 2nd of 4 but arguably the smartest of em all grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 26, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
He's 4 grin the 2nd of 4 but arguably the smartest of em all grin
I fear them oo.. My aunt son finish me ooo. I no fit write am.. Imagine I told him I will report him to my father he said were is your father he is not here nah. OK if his here let me see him. I weak

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by biacan2(f): 11:44pm On Dec 26, 2017
Rajy00:
When my kids went to spend their holiday with grandma in Ajegunle.... went to pick them since they will be resuming school the next day.... Both refuse to enter the car and were really crying, it really cause a scene... I and the mother really felt bad as if we were mistreating them....

Hahahahahhe

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by chijioke17(m): 11:52pm On Dec 26, 2017
FrenzyBlogger:
Abeg how did you get to fp
Bros I'm shocked o, I just came online to check what's on fp and I saw my post
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by biacan2(f): 11:52pm On Dec 26, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
My baby cousins came over to the house, while fiddling with my computer one of the babies found blue film on my computer and played it. I was very embarrassed
Chiefpiiko so you watch blue firm

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by Pidginwhisper: 12:12am On Dec 27, 2017
smithsydny:
I fear them oo.. My aunt son finish me ooo. I no fit write am.. Imagine I told him I will report him to my father he said were is your father he is not here nah. OK if his here let me see him. I weak
Bro ehn, kids of these days are Xtra smart. Unlike us back then wey mumu and no dey fit talk wetin dey our mouth finish grin

3 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by Nobody: 12:23am On Dec 27, 2017
I am sorry
biacan2:
Chiefpiiko so you watch blue firm

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by biacan2(f): 12:38am On Dec 27, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I am sorry
Chief how is Abuja....... you nor I can't wait for the shopping with you chief
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 27, 2017
Abj is fine, we doing good, working later today. Why are you still awake?
biacan2:
Chief how is Abuja....... you nor I can't wait for the shopping with you chief
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by janefrancisca(f): 12:50am On Dec 27, 2017
So last week saturday, my little nephew who is just a year and two months old urinated on the floor of my room while I was in the shower...so I told him to get a rag and clean it, only for me to turn and see him using the dress I was suppose to wear that day to clean his urine. I was so angry, but den he is just a kid. The other day, I prepared indomie and egg, kept the food in my room with my little nephews, only for me to come back to meet the fried egg gone, they left the indomie. Kids can be very annoying but then they are also fun to be with.

6 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by biacan2(f): 1:41am On Dec 27, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Abj is fine, we doing good, working later today. Why are you still awake?
Nothing much chief just trying to get some work done
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by FriendNG: 2:04am On Dec 27, 2017
maasoap:

Guess you're in the force?
My daughter wasted full plastic container of hair cream called Damatol.

I can relate this 1 with my nephew. And it is the same Damatol cream..

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by iseeicome: 2:04am On Dec 27, 2017
When my 2 year old daughter is fiddling with the remote control and I say:" Amarachi give me the remote control". She replies: "Daddy give me two minutes okay?"

8 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by Nobody: 2:12am On Dec 27, 2017
Mariangeles:
Why...? you wan shift the toasting?

lolz.....ur monicker
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by Megilicious(f): 2:13am On Dec 27, 2017
Wen my lil does sth dat requires spanking dat cute lil smile of hers crops up n u just let go n hug her. Bt if she's nt getting her way she goes'dis one beat me, dat one has my toy'bt wen ur abt goin out u bcme'mommy boo buy biscuit 4 me u hear'

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by Ranoscky(m): 2:15am On Dec 27, 2017
Not funny but i just had to share...

3days ago my friend bought water toy gun for her 4yr old daughter and she was so happy and excited.

Daughter: I will shoot winch (witches and wizards) i will not shoot God and Jesus.

Me: Why?

Daughter: Because they are powerful.

Me: Jaw dropped and speechless.

Nowadays children are more smater than we were back in the days.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by Nobody: 2:16am On Dec 27, 2017
Mariangeles:
I catch you abi I no catch you...Guy, E be like say you be serial toaster ...

it was meant for her actually
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by Luckygurl(f): 5:25am On Dec 27, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
My kids came visiting some weeks back, just then a neighbour of mine who had wanted to say hello after my long absence knocked the door so hard that my Son shouted" Who is that bloody civilian!" grin grin. I was stunned, had to discipline him right there in the presence of my neighbour cheesy cheesy

Are you a military personnel??

That explains it better grin grin

I laughed reading your comment cheesy
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by NarnieSnyper(m): 5:26am On Dec 27, 2017
I spent a semester break with my cousin( he is way older than I am).
Their washing machine got broke so his wife started washing manually, most times with her 13month old baby piggy backed.

On this particular day, the mom left the back gate open, my little first cousin took her phone, dipped it into the bucket of water and started washing her mom's Samsung phone , she went to get detergent as well to add.

The mom screamed, yelled, shouted at the top of her voice, she almost cried. I was in my room laughing hard with my mouth covered with my pillow. The little girl just kept staring at her mom with her sweet pretty eyes like "I was only trying to help na".

I almost skinned her alive when she used my game controller pad to play with as her toy car, pulling the cable all around the house.

Lovely cute kid. I know how guys go pursue am when she matures

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by Nobody: 6:04am On Dec 27, 2017
chijioke17:
Children are a wonderful set of creatures and adorable too. It is a fun moment watching them do something mischievous or naughty. Share your experience of what your kid,niece or nephew, neighbour's children or baby cousins have done that you find funny.

Here's my experience, . So my baby cousin would run around the house naked before finally agreeing to have his bathe. But once he is done, he closes the room door to get dressed so that no one sees him naked.
I find that really funny

Share your funny experience....
Ha! The baby of my family is called "Akanawan baby" (old baby) or "sweetie eto" lollipop.
There is no dull moment around her. She use to call Bro Godwin, Bro Dustbin and Quaker oats, okrika oats
When she was two years, I enjoyed her biting me cos of the tickling sensation of her gum on my skin. � So on this day she bit me and I pretentiously bit her in return then used a red colour nail paint on the spot. My God her tears was epic.... She cried and ran to tell my mum I bit her and caused blood to flow. My mum saw it and almost believed until she took a closer look and burst into laughter.
At two years, she could talk quite fluently in Ibibio and could tell you her dad and mum's village.she stays with her parent in another LGA but usually come for the holidays. she gave directions on our way to drop her off when we missed our way after the holiday .Nobody believed the two year old until we arrived at their compound. She could describe the location of our family house in the village at two years. She can't get kidnapped.... She is way too smart. During the Ebola out break ,she refused allowing anybody carry her, she even isolated herself from other kids during play time in church. That is who I call the "boss baby"

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by seunny4lif(m): 6:20am On Dec 27, 2017
Our last born was just 4 years old then and was far asleep in the next house cos he loves going there.
Then our house is uncompleted, na so my brother go carry him come, say make he sleep.
Only for him for wake up early in the morning and look around then shouted
"Who brought me to this uncompleted building"
shocked shocked shocked
Thank God na my mama born am, people for think say we dey wicked am.

14 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by Rejoice5000(f): 6:40am On Dec 27, 2017
My son ask me one day where do babies come out from?Jesus i was shocked because i didnt expect that qst from him:i just look@him ad laugh it off:where i wan take start the explanation;Secondly @ 9yrs i will be sleeping my son will come and bit my nipples ad run away hahaha i use mummy head follow am too each time he is having his nice time or with friend i will jack him up to my legs bring out my breast ad force him to suck it as TATA since that day the nipple biting stopped:hahaha

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by Bahamas95(m): 6:43am On Dec 27, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
LMAO grin
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by Dyt(f): 6:49am On Dec 27, 2017
ikechizoba:
Once my two years old "over caring" son ,sees any wound or old scar on my body,he will press it and ask me, "mummy, is it paining you? and when l answers yes,he will tell me...sorry you hear?
l come de think am say,this boy no say na wound,but he go press am,come dey ask me,if e dey pain

Your husband was.inflicting them on you?
Just asking oo
Sorry
No vex

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by Martin0(m): 6:51am On Dec 27, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
My baby cousins came over to the house, while fiddling with my computer one of the babies found blue film on my computer and played it. I was very embarrassed

See yawa ooocheesy
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by bayocanny: 6:52am On Dec 27, 2017
lindytania:
so how come you bought biscuits for him I thought you said it was your cash
I got it on credit
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by Danladi7: 6:55am On Dec 27, 2017
janefrancisca:
So last week saturday, my little nephew who is just a year and two months old urinated on the floor of my room while I was in the shower...so I told him to get a rag and clean it, only for me to turn and see him using the dress I was suppose to wear that day to clean his urine. I was so angry, but den he is just a kid. The other day, I prepared indomie and egg, kept the food in my room with my little nephews, only for me to come back to meet the fried egg gone, they left the indomie. Kids can be very annoying but then they are also fun to be with.
You are giving a 1 yr 2 mth instructions to clean is urine?

bro,fear God with this your lie now.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? by tunary(m): 6:57am On Dec 27, 2017
mat21a:

Is it your book? Is it your space? undecided

For those of you who'll come here to drop lies just to get likes remember, the bigger the lie the easier it is to believe. Good luck grin
the lies are fun so just drop your own lie

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? / "We Need More People" - Tanzanian President Warns Women To Stop Taking Pills / I Find It Hard Expressing Myself And It Is Killing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.