Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" - Music/Radio (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" (18423 Views)

Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] / The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. / Rapjunkie Presents: The NL Hip Hop Mixtape 2009 [FREE DOWNLOAD!] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 05, 2010
ofokaofoki:

u nor get respect. u even called me a gay?lol
ok o    i don hear u o. see ya.
Awwww, hope you dont cry. . . .  eyah.
Anywaz, good riddance to air head.

kiss
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ofokaofoki: 8:54am On Jun 05, 2010
i told u to stop kissing me with those stinky alligator lips of yours. grin grin

besides u never rapped or sang b4 how in d world are u gon spit on my beat?
u know what download a free beat online its free all over and spit ur stupidity out on it grin

but my beats to flgators after all this 1000insults , A BIG NO NO
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 05, 2010
ofokaofoki:

i told u to stop kissing me with those stinky alligator lips of yours. grin grin 

besides u never rapped or sang b4    how in d world are u gon spit on my beat?
  u know what download a free  beat online  its free all over and spit your stupidity out on it grin

but my beats to flgators after all this 1000insults  , A BIG NO NO
How do you know I've nefa rapped or sang before?

And since you're a special case, i try to be nice to you. sugbon nitoripe opolo ori e ti yi da nu, that z why you think insulting someone is going to get their attention.

Freak.

Still loff you tho. Smile and Let Smile grin
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ofokaofoki: 9:01am On Jun 05, 2010
FL Gators:

How do you know I've nefa rapped or sang before?
Still loff you tho. Smile and Let Smile grin

i loff u too honey ,
and how do i know that u can rap when all u do when u wake up is to look for ur favourite ofoka to insult erryday. grin grin oya give me link of what u rapped. even if its youtube , show and proof.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 05, 2010
ofokaofoki:

i loff u too honey ,
and how do i know that u can rap when all u do when u wake up is to look for your favourite ofoka to insult erryday. grin grin oya give me link of what u rapped. even if its youtube , show and proof.
After all those insults you rained on me, you can forget it.

I was in one of DaGrin's video grin
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ofokaofoki: 9:11am On Jun 05, 2010
FL Gators:

After all those insults you rained on me, you can forget it.

I was in one of DaGrin's video grin

didnt u insult me too? do me i do u , nobody vex,

which video, you are not in nigeria, even if u wan lie , lie with small sense, and a gurl that lies? , ha tufiakwa. grin grin

if person see u now,them go think say u dey play for florida gators, gators am gettin tired of u gradually, since i married chiogo she doesnt trouble me like this, the worst she does is not to give me kitten for 2days , but u , u dey cover ur kitten with chain and padlock , i don tire 4 u o, i want a divorce i beg. iwo omo yoruba yi.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 05, 2010
ofokaofoki:

didnt u insult me too? do me i do u , nobody vex,   

which video, you are not in nigeria, even if u wan lie , lie with small sense, and a gurl that lies? , ha tufiakwa. grin grin

if person see u now,them go think say u dey play for florida gators, gators am gettin tired of u gradually, since i married chiogo she doesnt trouble me like this, the worst she does is not to give me kitten for 2days ,  but u , u dey cover your kitten with chain and padlock , i don tire 4 u o, i want a divorce i beg.  iwo omo yoruba  yi.
Jesus is the answer to all problems, perv.

And you cant proof that I wasnt in one of DaGrin's video. . . . . so,  . . .

Oya, no more insults. Letz hug and be friends, we can even lend each other rainbow shorts. tongue
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ofokaofoki: 9:25am On Jun 05, 2010
FL Gators:

Jesus is the answer to all problems, perv.

Oya, no more insults. Letz hug and be friends, we can even lend each other rainbow shorts. tongue
ok no more insults, besides we both need jesus. so lemme offer u d first handshake as ur senior broda. where does our new friendship start from? do u seriously want to spit on d beat or ur just playing around? if u really wanna spit just send ur yim to dat email i gave u. then we talk like real friends . cool?
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ofokaofoki: 9:30am On Jun 05, 2010
then u can send ur vocal or any song u did b4 to this email addy punchlinee@yahoo.com
am eager to hear what u sound like first. i got a snippet of my song for u too if u wanna hear it too. lemme know.
but u will promise u wont give any other person cuzz it aint out officially. deal?
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 05, 2010
ofokaofoki:

ok no more insults, besides we both need jesus. so lemme offer u d first handshake as your senior broda. where does our new friendship start from? do u seriously want to spit on d beat or your just playing around? if u really wanna spit just send your yim to dat email i gave u. then we talk like real friends . cool?
ofokaofoki:

then u can send your vocal or any song u did b4 to this email addy punchlinee@yahoo.com
am eager to hear what u sound like first. i got a snippet of my song for u too if u wanna hear it too. lemme know.
but u will promise u wont give any other person cuzz it aint out officially. deal?

I dont rap or sing honey. I sing in my shower,thatz it.

All I ask is to hear your beat, no pressure lol.

Hope we're still ore timotimo grin
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ofokaofoki: 9:58am On Jun 05, 2010
FL Gators:

I dont rap or sing honey. I sing in my shower,thatz it.

All I ask is to hear your beat, no pressure lol.

Hope we're still ore timotimo grin
yes you are still my paddi o,
but my beats are only on fb cuz my most profitable beat buyers are on fb.
also i dont litter my skills everywhere online cuz i protect my intellectual property personally.
but this one ur scared to meet me on fb so, am afraid u would never be able to hear them.
am actually not what u will expect me to be ,i guess its d ofoka nickname dat toyed wit ur brain.hun
but we still friends yea? my tampa bay honey. dont worry when i come to florida to do some collabo with rick ross i will buy u some india sari from mumbai. k gurl. grin
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 05, 2010
ofokaofoki:

yes you are still my paddi o,
but my beats are only on fb cuz my most profitable beat buyers are on fb.
also i dont litter my skills everywhere online cuz i protect my intellectual property personally.
but this one your scared to meet me on fb so, am afraid u would never be able to hear them.
am actually not what u will expect me to be ,i guess its d ofoka nickname dat toyed wit your brain.hun
but we still friends yea? my tampa bay honey. dont worry when i come to florida to do some collabo with rick ross i will buy u some india sari from mumbai. k gurl. grin
lol cool. Wow, your post sounds serious for once.

Lemme guess, the only place you know in Florida is Tampa Bay? Olodo tongue grin

Has anygody else on this thread checked your beat on fb?
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ofokaofoki: 10:18am On Jun 05, 2010
FL Gators:

lol cool. Wow, your post sounds serious for once.

Lemme guess, the only place you know in Florida is Tampa Bay? Olodo tongue grin

Has anygody else on this thread checked your beat on fb?
gosh i thot u said no insults.?
lol apparently your the only one who hasnt cuz u have been living in your lonely world since chidlbirth.
what's this your special concern for my beats sef . i hope u aint planning to steal em?  grin grin

and anybody is spelt anybody not anygody , i thot they taught yall how to speak correct english in florida.?
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 05, 2010
I tire for you. Insults insults insults.
Dude, whatever.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ofokaofoki: 10:28am On Jun 05, 2010
btw we both agreed to be friends and no insult , u know say insult na my food, it gives me strenght .lol  remember u started first by calling me olodo

u dey form like say u no dey poo, aint u the same chic i saw in Joan Tropical swallowingg 7 wraps of amala,
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 05, 2010
And I bet you also saw mickey mouse in iro and buba.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ofokaofoki: 10:33am On Jun 05, 2010
am sure ur the same chic i saw , college gurl eating in that woman shop in joan , na u now talk true. anyways what are we still fighting for again. i thot we were supposed to be friends.?oya sorry .kiss me again. kiss kiss
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 05, 2010
I'm surprised you didnt also see Alice of Wonderland doing Jumping Jacks.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ofokaofoki: 10:41am On Jun 05, 2010
oh i see you know alice tom jerry etc, this confirms that ur still a kid. but i still loooooff u boo. grin
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 05, 2010
Yea, because we're all like you. . . .loff you too, darl. Nite nite. kiss grin
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ofokaofoki: 10:45am On Jun 05, 2010
FL Gators:

Yea, because we're all like you. . . .loff you too, darl. Nite nite. kiss grin
oh good to know ur feeling sleepy now, its 10pm here too, am off to bed. see ya tomorrow.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Krayola(m): 12:19pm On Jun 05, 2010
grin grin Both of u need to just get married, have a bunch of kids, and get it over with. This ur love is strong enough to get Osama and Bush to play WHOT together. grin
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Ibime(m): 12:41pm On Jun 05, 2010
@ Kray,

No biggie mehn. . . . send am to me in bulk cos I no dey record often, so make I finish all of them in one sitting. . .
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Ibime(m): 7:18pm On Jun 06, 2010
@ Krayola,

abeg check your email for me. . .
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Krayola(m): 11:55pm On Jun 06, 2010
Ibime:

@ Krayola,

abeg check your email for me. . .

I replied.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by chamotex(m): 11:56pm On Jun 06, 2010
Where beats na?
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Nobody: 2:57am On Jun 07, 2010
Just my honest opinion o.
Who rapped the first verse of undergrizzed? I'm sorry, that voice doesn't suit rap. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin
And elrazur, stick to rap, don't sing. lipsrsealed grin

Let me hear the rest. cheesy
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Nobody: 3:09am On Jun 07, 2010
stillwater:

Just my honest opinion o.
Who rapped the first verse of undergrizzed? I'm sorry, that voice doesn't suit rap. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin
And elrazur, stick to rap, don't sing. lipsrsealed grin

Let me hear the rest. cheesy
*death*
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Nobody: 3:24am On Jun 07, 2010
FL Gators:

*death*

Abeg o don't die yet. grin Who will save me when you are gone because I know by tomorrow, they'll finish me, Lmao. grin grin grin

Anyway, Ibime raps and Genuflect sings the hook, if at all a tape comes out of this. The others can help pen the lyrics down or come up with beats. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

Is it just me that feels Krayola's voice is scary? undecided
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Nobody: 3:28am On Jun 07, 2010
ROTFLMAO!! Stillwater, are you doing this on purpose? grin grin

Genuflect was in the mixtape too?

The voices were okay, I was just really impressed with the beat and lyrics. . . . kiss kiss

That might have been EL Razur's voice. . . . it's ehrrrm unique undecided tongue
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Nobody: 3:36am On Jun 07, 2010
FL Gators:

ROTFLMAO!! Stillwater, are you doing this on purpose? grin grin

Genuflect was in the mixtape too?

The voices were okay, I was just really impressed with the beat and lyrics. . . . kiss kiss

That might have been EL Razur's voice. . . . it's ehrrrm unique undecided tongue

Lol, it's not done on purpose, just my humble, honest opinion.
I thought I heard something from genuflect titled onslaught or so?
The voices are not there yet except for Ibime.
Elrazur's singing voice is more than unique o. Sounds like a prisoner. grin grin grin

Elrazur I'm sorry I couldn't just help myself. grin grin grin I am on my knees. cool
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Nobody: 3:45am On Jun 07, 2010
stillwater:

Lol, it's not done on purpose, just my humble, honest opinion.
I thought I heard something from genuflect titled onslaught or so?
The voices are not there yet except for Ibime.
Elrazur's singing voice is more than unique o. Sounds like a prisoner. grin grin grin

Elrazur I'm sorry I couldn't just help myself. grin grin grin I am on my knees. cool

grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Tim Godfrey – So Good Mp3 Download And Lyrics / DOWNLOAD MIXTAPE: Hypeman Gbasky Ft. DJ Lawy – Hype Mix Vol.1 2020 • Mp3 / Tiwa Savage Ft Don-Jazzy - Without My Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.