Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" - Music/Radio (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" (18455 Views)

Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] / The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. / Rapjunkie Presents: The NL Hip Hop Mixtape 2009 [FREE DOWNLOAD!] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Krayola(m): 11:14am On Apr 19, 2010
@ Lalaboi. My Laptop is still acting up o. I'll record your hook as soon as I can get it to behave. No vex abeg. This is a very busy period for me and I hardly have time for anything anymore.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ofokaofoki: 2:04pm On Apr 19, 2010
see as everywhere just dull, na wa o
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ofokaofoki: 7:54am On Apr 22, 2010
see as everywhere dull, na wa
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Genuflect(m): 11:30am On May 01, 2010
Ofoka, I've recorded the track. I went the path of a conscious concept. Anyway, check it out
http://www.plunder.com/So-Dark-download-54985e31ee.htm
Shout out to TinTin who mixed the track
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Krayola(m): 12:57pm On May 01, 2010
WICKED!!! Nuff said!!

Patewo for ya sef. U do well o. Straight to my iphone. wink
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ElRazur: 1:23pm On May 01, 2010
Well done Gflex. smiley
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ofokaofoki: 7:35am On May 03, 2010
Genuflect:

Ofoka, I've recorded the track. I went the path of a conscious concept. Anyway, check it out

Gosh thats what the eff am talking about, !
i didnt know flowshow beats can be murdered beyong autopsy.
see creativity, ur chorus blends perfectly with the beat
razor yous a fcukkking creative beast.
am extremely impressed. awesome work dawg.
tintin mixed the beat perfectly even without the fruity loops flp files.much respect to u both.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Genuflect(m): 11:33am On May 03, 2010
Thanks guys. Appreciate it.
Ofoka, I no mind if you gimme the zipped file of the fl beat o. TinTin say im wan use am. So what's up?
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by chamotex(m): 12:13pm On May 03, 2010
Nice one Gee . . . I gbadun the hook
Is you from Egbeda? shocked shocked
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Genuflect(m): 12:32pm On May 03, 2010
Omo Egbeda Omo Ipaja, Omo Gowon, Omo Kuwait etc I rep all the above. Lol. Sure, I be Egbeda boy o
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by chamotex(m): 12:33pm On May 03, 2010
Shait!!!
Orelope! o waoooo cheesy cheesy
U'se my hood brova
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by eldee(m): 12:40pm On May 03, 2010
Genuflect:

Omo Egbeda Omo Ipaja, Omo Gowon, Omo Kuwait etc I rep all the above. Lol. Sure, I be Egbeda boy o

I rep Egbeda too man . . . infact I was once at the Secondary School of Niger Pre-Age, dunno what it's called now, it used to be Modern Age.
Orelope and Ilepo Alhaji Bus-stops . . . my endz. . .

Maynne, I moved too many times as a kid jare, I should sue my folks. cheesy cheesy
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Genuflect(m): 12:44pm On May 03, 2010
eldee:

I rep Egbeda too man . . . infact I was once at the Secondary School of Niger Pre-Age, dunno what it's called now, it used to be Modern Age.

Maynne, I moved too many times as a kid jare, I should sue my folks. cheesy cheesy
What? So you and chamo na Egbeda boys?? Wow. I sabi Niger Pre age naw.Even though it's Honeyland now. It's funny sha
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by eldee(m): 12:48pm On May 03, 2010
Genuflect:

What? So you and chamo na Egbeda boys?? Wow. I sabi Niger Pre age naw.Even though it's Honeyland now. It's funny sha

Chei . . . that name is gay maynne.

The place was fun jare . . . Finger lickers, Relish and Spicy for chics, I tot I was balling those days when I used to buy meat pie for chics grin grin
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by chamotex(m): 12:49pm On May 03, 2010
eldee:

Wait! Eldee are you sure you are not my brother? cheesy cheesy
I kinda had the feeling my bro was on this site.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by eldee(m): 12:52pm On May 03, 2010
chamotex:

Wait! Eldee are you sure you are not my brother? cheesy cheesy
I kinda had the feeling my bro was on this site.

I know man. . . same school, same endz.
We probably did the same chics then grin grin
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Genuflect(m): 1:00pm On May 03, 2010
I try. I reunite two lost brothers together grin
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Ibime(m): 1:20pm On May 03, 2010
Genuflect:

Now, thats what Im talking about. . . . .good flow, good multi's, good lyrics and good production!!!

Who is in charge of managing this project sef? Someone needs to sit up.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by chamotex(m): 1:47pm On May 03, 2010
eldee:

I know man. . . same school, same endz.
We probably did the same chics then grin grin

You didn't really do Bimpe, did ya? angry cheesy
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ofokaofoki: 2:31pm On May 03, 2010
Genuflect:

Thanks guys. Appreciate it.
Ofoka, I no mind if you gimme the zipped file of the fl beat o. TinTin say im wan use am. So what's up?

i will send the flp file of the beat to ur facebook inbox ,so tintin can tweak whatever he likes on it.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by streetwize(m): 7:46pm On May 03, 2010
mehn genuflect. . . ur track's too sick mahn. . . damn!!!. . . now thats exactly what this mixtape needs. Damn again. . .
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by lalaboi(m): 8:20pm On May 03, 2010
Gee10. . . Joor oh. . . Wen ya mixtape dey drop na ah. . . we waitn for the sun cos its soooo dark grin
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Genuflect(m): 1:18pm On May 06, 2010
Ibime:

Now, thats what Im talking about. . . . .good flow, good multi's, good lyrics and good production!!!

Who is in charge of managing this project sef? Someone needs to sit up.
streetwize:

mehn genuflect. . . your track's too sick mahn. . . damn!!!. . . now thats exactly what this mixtape needs. Damn again. . .
ofokaofoki:

Gosh  thats what the eff am talking about, !
i didnt know flowshow beats can be murdered beyong autopsy.
see creativity, your chorus blends perfectly with the beat
razor yous a fcukkking creative beast.
am extremely impressed. awesome work dawg.
tintin mixed the beat perfectly even without the fruity loops flp files.much respect to u both.
Thanks guys. Appreciate it
ofokaofoki:

i will send the flp file of the beat to your facebook inbox ,so tintin can tweak whatever he likes on it.
Thanks bro. Just saw your message
lalaboi:

Gee10. . . Joor oh. . . Wen ya mixtape dey drop na ah. . . we waitn for the sun cos its soooo dark  grin
Lol. G10 ke? You don kpef Lala abi? Lol
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Ibime(m): 8:47pm On May 06, 2010
hehehehe. . . . . I had a little time left when I went to record "Maestro" so I quickly slapped some old verses together on some other type shyte. . . . was waiting for the vocals to be mixed unto the beat. . . anyway, its been mixed. . . . not the best, but. . . .

Ibime presents Struggle. . . .

http://www.plunder.com/Struggle-download-4d95ac77b7.htm
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Krayola(m): 11:17pm On May 06, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin See this aje butter dey yarn about struggle. No be your SL55 u drive go studio?

Nice song though  . soulful track.  Just dey make me dey think of all my problems. If hungry man hear am na to commit suicide remain o.  grin

I get one track on this kind vibe wey i dey work on before. I only recorded like 8 bars tho. But I wans't sure about it so I just stopped workin on it. Make i find am I go upload in a minute. Abeg soffly soffly wit the yabs o. I don shayo well well and my speech just dey blurred anyhow. I no even fit comot the words from my mouth.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by chamotex(m): 11:18pm On May 06, 2010
Ibime:

hehehehe. . . . . I had a little time left when I went to record "Maestro" so I quickly slapped some old verses together on some other type shyte. . . . was waiting for the vocals to be mixed unto the beat. . . anyway, its been mixed. . . . not the best, but. . . .

Ibime presents Struggle. . . .

That second verse was illy . . . i gbadun the delivery
Ibime stop stealing my style grin grin grin

Wetin u shack?  cheesy U sounded like shyte dey worry you grin grin
NIce track still
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Krayola(m): 11:27pm On May 06, 2010
na im be dis. E be like say i go try finish am

http://www.plunder.com/Eye-dey-strong-mp3-download-c6f816d143.htm
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by chamotex(m): 11:39pm On May 06, 2010
Krayola:

Were ni bobo yi mehn. . . . you no know say na condition bend crayfish grin grin
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Krayola(m): 11:45pm On May 06, 2010
Haha. . . No be so?Na condition nah

I was struggling to speak in that intro mehn,  Felt like my tongue was crippled. Shayo na ba$tardo . This is the first time I heard it since the day I recorded it. Be like say I go try write the rest of it. I didn't like it before but I think I was just too drunk to know what sounded right. It's not that bad, I just have to tighten up the execution and write the rest, IMO.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by funkybaby(f): 11:47pm On May 06, 2010
Krayola:

Ibime:

Genuflect:

listened to all three.  not bad at all.

i really like genuflect's 'so dark'. listened to it thrice. lol
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Ibime(m): 11:56pm On May 06, 2010
Krayola:

Loving it!!! grin grin grin

Oya finish the track make we hear. . .
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Krayola(m): 1:27am On May 07, 2010
funkybaby:

i really like genuflect's 'so dark'. listened to it thrice. lol  

That track is very nice. Genuflect is currently one of my favorite rappers. I tell am e think say I dey play. On my Iphone he is on my artist's list and has more than 8 songs . I have the artwork and everything. Na autograph remain.  grin

Ibime:

Loving it!!!  grin grin grin

Oya finish the track make we hear. . .

haha. nice. I'll try to finish it.  I'll upload as soon as it is done.  wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Ft Don-Jazzy - Without My Heart / I Am Not My Hair (remix): India Arie Ft Akon / Tim Godfrey – So Good Mp3 Download And Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.