Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" - Music/Radio (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" (18451 Views)

Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] / The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. / Rapjunkie Presents: The NL Hip Hop Mixtape 2009 [FREE DOWNLOAD!] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by chamotex(m): 7:23pm On Jun 02, 2010
Geeeeeeeeeeez!!!
Who made that beat?
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ofokaofoki: 7:57pm On Jun 02, 2010
ibime is an asshole,. everything sauron said about u is false. dope ass ph mofucker. krayola osheeeeeee !
now thats what the eff real niggas are talking about , these fake ass niggas keep dulling the movement.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by dawhizkid1(m): 9:09pm On Jun 02, 2010
Kraybaba, you always gi crazy on hooks, this one just 4much.
Ibime is a sick sick mudafuka, ''chicks 4 oshogbo, know say you be olodo, thats y u go solo, ur style ni follow'' sicks multis mahn. . . . I like it.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Ibime(m): 9:27pm On Jun 02, 2010
Krayola, you no well mehn. Why you dey submit unfinished version. . .

Anyway, that wasnt the only thing I recorded over the weekend. . . . I had to do my own version of Jay Electonica's Exhibit C. . . . its 102 bars, made up entirely of verses I've dropped in the text battles section over the months. . . . not sure about the quality of the mic though, I can supply lyrics if need be. . .

Ibime presents Exhibit D. . . .

http://www.plunder.com/Exhibit-D-download-5cb7a98577.htm
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ofokaofoki: 9:33pm On Jun 02, 2010
ibime supply the lyrics o, u don dey mad for realer. 102 mofuckin bars.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Ibime(m): 9:43pm On Jun 02, 2010
Lyrics to the above. . . .

The road is narrow/ but my foes are cold and shallow/ so Im loading barrels/
My bow and arrow. . . broke ya bone and exposed the marrow/
Im Moses, Pharoah/ A chosen Afro. . .
Known for composing holy carols/ with the soul of a sparrow/
Behold my apparel/ It’s fit for a King/
When Im singing a hymn/ The wisdom I bring. . .
. . rock ya boat. . . like full masts. . .  with a shift in the wind!!/
If my verse dont glisten and bling, nigga listen again!/
. . . pay heed to the scripture within/. . . let in sink in ya skin!/
I don’t care if you live in the gym/ with muscles ripped to the lim/
Ill give you a blistering fist to the chin/ thatll condition ya peripheral vision to spin/
I’ll flip in a min/ and draw ya blood with the prick of a pin/
. . . then deliver ya limb. . . in a ribbon. . . as a gift to ya kin!/
The position I’m in/ is to manoeuvre my troops/ in pursuit of the loot/
Y’all calculate ya money. . . but I supercompute!/
I spit truth in the booth/ though Im rude and uncouth/
Faggits scooping his poop/ cos this dude is a fruit. . .  and a loser to boot!/
I blame his gay parents/ his fans stay jeering/
. .  while Im raising the roof. . . like walls. . . thats weight bearing/
My pace searing/ cos Im moving at speeds that you couldn’t place gear in/
. . .not unless you wanna break ya steering!!!/

You think your mate is caring/ and you make the greatest pairing/
You space staring. . . at work , wondering how her day faring/
Quite romantic!/ but you’d be hype and frantic/ with ya face flaring/
If you could see me at your place, tearing . . .the lace she’s wearing!!!/
I fight with the spirit of a great Barbarian/
Racist Aryans/ flee when I make an appearance/
Im space peering/ communicating with Aliens
And they tell me the date of invasions nearing/
They need me make a clearing/ but first I need to take the bearing/
That’s the danger that I place this sphere in/
Cos Im homicidal for real. . . and Im way past the stage of caring/

Im hearing many snakes in the grass/
Im making bitches Crackle. . . so Im labelled as Brash/
Still, I pose the questions you’re unable to ask/
I can play with the stats. . . . so lets table the facts. . .
You say that Im wack/ but no debate I can rap/
cos. . .  Im off the hook. . . and you were raised on the rack!/
The AK's that I pack/ were made in Iraq/
and I use acidic flows. . . as my base for attack/

I make nations collapse/ when Im going to war/
A blow to ya jaw. . . would put ya phocking dome on the floor/
I put my verses on display. . . so you know that Im raw/
but eyes haven't seen . . .  .what Im holding in store!!/
I could open the door/ but Im too greedy to share/
Im bout to blow this place. . . .like a helium flare/
Im known for blowing weed in the air/
so there's no reason to stare. . . if I ever fall asleep in my chair/
In a season of cheer/ I find no reason to share/
I tax niggas. . .and not even Caeser compare/
I defeat ya career/ so it's me that you fear/
I give birth to ya depression. . . when I breed ya despair!/
I instruct you how to rap. . . and my teaching is clear/
cos niggas  need an e-manual. . . and Jesus is here!!!!/

Phock a back and forth/ I grab a sword/ and slash ya chord/
I flow remote control. . .   standby. . . as I channel thoughts/
My hand was forced/ cos niggas refused to pass the torch/
Y’all faggits softer than Asher Roth getting his salad tossed/
Im a man of war/ you’ll get blown in seconds/
Rappers make bold confessions. . . till Im loading weapons/
I dont entertain gimmicks/ or rappers with lame lyrics/
And my verses are fly. . . cos I spit in plane English!/

Im sick with the nouns/ to the tip of my brow/
Married to rap. . . so every verse I spit is a vow/
Got intelligence that Martians mirror/
Pierce ya heart and liver/ with a dart and quiver/ Pardon mister/
Nigga/ Nigga/ my dogs in the pits/
I stand between the sun and earth . . . and cause an eclipse!/
In a coliseum/ I fought for freedom/
against an all seeing/ horde of demons/ and horned legions/ and defeated em/

Yeah its quite frightening/
I drink white lightning/ to make my night brighten/
We used to fight fair, but now he’s Mike Tyson/
and I like fighting. . . . but now. . . .  I might knife him!/
I fight Vikings/ Pirates and Buccaneers/
I don’t phocking care/ as long as Im tucking flares. . .
. .in my back pocket/ A mack rocket/ make his behind hop it. .
back to his pad. . to shut his door. . . and padlock it!/

Man stop it! You killing em right now/
I think its fair to say they feeling it right now/
I illuminate minds with the lyrics that eye drop/
Cos when the light stops/ the blind get led by a Cyclops/
My raps ignite/ when I fracture mics/
bring wax to life/ even under candlelight/
If You aint feeling the fact, I got the bragging rights/
Then go phock yourself like a hermaphrodite/

My mic devour/ At the righteous hour/ when I fight the power/
Dropping bombs. . . . like Dwight Eisenhower!/
They better hide and cower/ when Im gripe and sour/
‘fore I strangle em. . . and dangle em. . . from the Eiffel Tower!/
Im the hardest trooper/ sparking Buddha/ and massaging hooters/
Sharper than the shooter. . . that martyred Martin Luther/
I process Mathematical steps like Cauchy-Euler/
And I always bring The Final Solution. . . like Nazi Fuhrers!/
They say Im Moctezuma/ Greatest ruler/
I tutor/ women on the Karma Sutra. . .like Jacob Zuma!/
Orally. . . you claim seniority. . . but rap horribly/
So morally. . .  . my superiority. . . gives me authority!/
I rap zanier/ and attract mass mania/
From fans that pack stadia. . .from Arabia to Tazmania!/
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Krayola(m): 1:13pm On Jun 03, 2010
Ibime:

haha. No vex o. The stuff dey shack me ni. But u sef don forget say na unfinished version u hear wey u decide to get on top am? Never underestimate the power of an unfinished version. It can lead to great things.  grin wink. I also wanted to bring some excitement back to this thread.

I have another track u might want to get on. It's some other totally out of the box stuff but on a different vibe. Ihaven't recorded it yet but i've written a verse and a half to it (It's to Lloyd bank's "I'm so fly" instrumentals). I'll try to record it by the weekend and send it to u to see if u are interested. My Mic dey mess up. I suppose don record the stuff since yesterday. I dey wait make stores open to go collect new mic cables. Be like say the one way i get don expire. Na so so white noise and static just full ground.

@ chamotex. Jeseoul sent me the beat. Don't know who produced it, but when I heard it I just had to do sumn with it. I can try to find out for you tho.

@whizkid. Thanks mehn. Have u re-recorded that track? I no go mind hear am o.

@ ofoka. How far na? u suppose don release second batch of beats o. .   grin
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Genuflect(m): 9:17pm On Jun 03, 2010
Big things a guan for this thread o. I've not heard that track but those lyrics Ibime posted are too sick. Big ups
Btw, where is H.J, Lala and El Razur? E don tey wey I see their posts
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by chamotex(m): 10:36pm On Jun 03, 2010
I don vex . . . . I need beats mehn grin
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by eldee(m): 10:33am On Jun 04, 2010
@Ibime

YOU!!!
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Krayola(m): 6:33pm On Jun 04, 2010
Aight. . . the track is done. Krayola and Ibime- Undagrizzound  http://www.plunder.com/undagrizzound-finished-mp3-download-f7a47b26ff.htm

@ Ibime. Jesu Kristi. . I juss hear that 102 bars. This guy u no dey human. U suppose go volunteer make NASA take u research possibility of life in outer space.  grin   Are u in NA or UK? I dey find u come.

@ Ofoka When are u coming with second batch of beats na?
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ofokaofoki: 7:09pm On Jun 04, 2010
Krayola:

@ Ofoka When are u coming with second batch of beats na?

some of these guyz never finish first round beats now kaydee, whizkid ,dbr, hj, etc
na sauron,chiogo, fl gators  and eldee i wan give 2nd batch beats now
krayola come facebook come collect special beats for yaself jo.  chamotex and raze also deserve round 2 beats free
meet me online jare

ibime
u never impress me o, i no chop all these  your 5000 bars o. grin grin
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Ibime(m): 7:47pm On Jun 04, 2010
make una no start for here o. . . . these are the same bars Ive been dropping in text battle section. . . . I appreciate all the same. . . cool grin
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Ibime(m): 7:51pm On Jun 04, 2010
Krayola:

Aight. . . the track is done. http://www.plunder.com/undagrizzound-finished-mp3-download-f7a47b26ff.htm

I juss dey listen am now. . . . HAHAHAHA. . . I like the interplay with the end of my verse. . . . how many licks tom tom?  grin grin. . . . honestly, the track ends on the best note with that verse. . . .
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 04, 2010
Ibime:

Anyway, that wasnt the only thing I recorded over the weekend. . . . I had to do my own version of Jay Electonica's Exhibit C. . . . its 102 bars, made up entirely of verses I've dropped in the text battles section over the months. . . . not sure about the quality of the mic though, I can supply lyrics if need be. . .

Ibime presents Exhibit D. . . .

http://www.plunder.com/Exhibit-D-download-5cb7a98577.htm

Wow, I couldnt tell the difference. . . .  did you actually produce that? I love the beat. . . .Nice!

About to listen to the link krayola posted.

ofokaofoki:

some of these guyz never finish first round beats now kaydee, whizkid ,dbr, hj, etc
na sauron,chiogo, fl gators  and eldee i wan give 2nd batch beats now
krayola come facebook come collect special beats for yaself jo.  chamotex and raze also deserve round 2 beats free
meet me online jare

ibime
u never impress me o, i no chop all these  your 5000 bars o. grin grin
Will you shut up, my friend.

We're still waiting for your beat that you promised to produce . . . . 5yrs ago.

You cant beat yourself and you want to go against moi. Insult! grin
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 04, 2010
ROTFLMAO!!!! grin

@Krayola, mehn, you nefa let me down. . . . . Nice one, better than the last one.

Mo like chorus e sha. Very catchy.

I'm so local, you, you don kolo
chicks for ogbodo, oyinbo dey give me koko
chicks for oshogbo dem know you be olodo
that's why you go so low, your style no follow.

I LOVE IT!!!!!!
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Ibime(m): 10:57pm On Jun 04, 2010
FL Gators:

Wow, I couldnt tell the difference. . . . did you actually produce that? I love the beat. . . .Nice!

Cheers. . . Produce ke?. . . . I wish. . . . na Just Blaze beat. . .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jc09HB7nEbA
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by lalaboi(m): 10:59pm On Jun 04, 2010
Na wa oh. . .una don go next level oh lol. . . . I dey fear. .

Kray. . . na u and who dey that track. . . ??. . .undergrizzound! lol. . .cool track mahn!!
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Krayola(m): 11:13pm On Jun 04, 2010
@ flgators and lalaboi. Thanks. That track was by Ibime and I. The part flgators quoted was by ibime. That part was ill mehn. I've never enjoyed being called an olodo so much in my life. And trust me it has happened a lot  grin

@ Ibime.  I swear your pidgin raps no get mate. That stuff sounded effortless mehn. U should have seen the look on my face the first time I heard it. I have more unfinished tracks mehn. I no get naija guys to collaborate with here and some stuff is best with other ideas on it. I'll upload a couple on plunder when I reach house. Abeg no dull me o, na classics we dey manufacture for here  so  

@ ofoka. I go dey online tomorrow. Thanks jare.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by dawhizkid1(m): 11:22pm On Jun 04, 2010
Krayola:

@whizkid. Thanks mehn. Have u re-recorded that track? I no go mind hear am o.
I re-record a nyt b4 i run cum skool. . . . Ryt nw i'm like a hundred kilometres a way from home. . . . Na Anytime wey i go house na i go fit collect am 0! . . . .
@Bros 04ka
i tell u tire say i no dey fit download from rapidshare 0!
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ofokaofoki: 6:22am On Jun 05, 2010
@fl gators
will u shut your basket trap there b4 i come spank your beautiful bom bom , grin grin    u dey talk like say if u get beat now , u go fit spit tubers. u think say na yam?   if your really bent on collecting beat and your serious about not wasting my beat. then send your email addy or fb id to punchlinee@yahoo.com privately, and berra not upload what u have done yet until i have scrutinized it very well except u want to be thrash talked by these nairaland goons.wey no send anybody.
so if u really wanna show us dat your a real woman , send your mail contact to that addy , and lets see who's pussiii  round here.  grin

and to encourage u further  if u murder the first beat then i will give u 2 free without collecting 10 pounds.
u heard?

@whizkid
send ur email addy to my fbinbox, or meet me on facebook now, i made 3 new dirty south beats 4u so come choose one.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 05, 2010
ofokaofoki:

@fl gators
will u shut your basket trap there b4 i come spank your beautiful bom bom , grin grin    u dey talk like say if u get beat now , u go fit spit tubers. u think say na yam?   if your really bent on collecting beat and your serious about not wasting my beat. then send your email addy or fb id to punchlinee@yahoo.com privately, and berra not upload what u have done yet until i have scrutinized it very well except u want to be thrash talked by these nairaland goons.wey no send anybody.
so if u really wanna show us dat your a real woman , send your mail contact to that addy , and lets see who's pussiii  round here.  grin

and to encourage u further  if u murder the first beat then i will give u 2 free without collecting 10 pounds.
u heard?

@whizkid
send your email addy to my fbinbox, or meet me on facebook now, i made 3 new dirty south beats 4u so come choose one.

Yawn. Story!

Everybody has posted the beats they said they would on this same thread. Boy, post or gerrout jor, nobody wanna steal your beats.

Like I said before, until you're ready to proof that you can tell the difference between moderato and allegro, dont  get back to me.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 05, 2010
Krayola:

@ flgators and lalaboi. Thanks. That track was by Ibime and I. The part flgators quoted was by ibime. That part was ill mehn. I've never enjoyed being called an olodo so much in my life. And trust me it has happened a lot  grin

@ Ibime.  I swear your pidgin raps no get mate. That stuff sounded effortless mehn. U should have seen the look on my face the first time I heard it. I have more unfinished tracks mehn. I no get naija guys to collaborate with here and some stuff is best with other ideas on it. I'll upload a couple on plunder when I reach house. Abeg no dull me o, na classics we dey manufacture for here  so  

@ ofoka. I go dey online tomorrow. Thanks jare.

Then you guys really tried. I seriously loved it.

You always add humor to your mixtapes, keeps it interesting .
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ofokaofoki: 8:09am On Jun 05, 2010
FL Gators:

Yawn. Story!

Everybody has posted the beats they said they would on this same thread. Boy, post or gerrout jor, nobody wanna steal your beats.

Like I said before, until you're ready to proof that you can tell the difference between  moderato and allegro, dont  get back to me.

you are actually dumber than i thot u were. why should i post my personal beats publicly because a stupendous fl gators with an alligator mouth wants to spit feministic flames on it, everyone that has gotten beat didnt get it on nl, they all got em privately ,  then the final outcome with their vocals on it is what we post here .
i know your a novice when it comes to music but that dont mean u shouldnt have common sense now .haba
do u even know how many beat scavengers are reading this conversation now, i used to think u had brains gurl ,,how old are u sef , have u reached puberty yet ,?
even my sweery pie chiogo would never ask me to post my beats on a public platform like nl??
  if u want it come get it, if u dont keep ffingeriing urself and stop talking thrash wit your alligator mouth , at least we have seen who the real pussi is now. lmao. grin grin  moderator  allegro my foot, na u dey moderate my keyboard ?
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 05, 2010
ofokaofoki:

you are actually dumber than i thot u were. why should i post my personal beats publicly because a stupendous fl gators with an alligator mouth wants to spit feministic flames on it, everyone that has gotten beat didnt get it on nl, they all got em privately ,  then the final outcome with their vocals on it is what we post here .
i know your a novice when it comes to music but that dont mean u shouldnt have common sense now .haba
do u even know how many beat scavengers are reading this conversation now, i used to think u had brains gurl ,,how old are u sef , have u reached puberty yet ,?
even my sweery pie chiogo would never ask me to post my beats on a public platform like nl??
  if u want it come get it, [b]if u dont keep manipulation urself [/b]and stop talking thrash wit your alligator mouth , at least we have seen who the real pussi is now. lmao. grin grin  moderator  allegro my foot, na u dey moderate my keyboard ?
I couldnt be bothered to read this. . . . 

Post your beats or keep quiet. kiss
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ofokaofoki: 8:13am On Jun 05, 2010
fl gators, please siddon one side, make i follow better people talk. am tired of ur daily wahala baby gurl.
stop following me up and down no, if u like me , i will give u kondo free of charge , but pls stop bugging me
and dont be kissing me wit those ur alligator lips. grin grin
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 05, 2010
ofokaofoki:

fl gators, please siddon one side, make i follow better people talk. am tired of your daily wahala baby gurl.
stop following me up and down no, if u like me , i will give u kondo free of charge , but pls stop bugging me
and dont be kissing me wit those your alligator lips. grin grin
Atleast if I want to follow somebody, no be okada driver I go follow.
You're the one screaming chiogo, sauron, fl gators up and down. We're tired of your constant annoyance jor.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ofokaofoki: 8:23am On Jun 05, 2010
and i told u if u want beat send your email addy  so i can send u some beats to choose from 
which part of english language dont u understand? , is it that you are a school dropout or what ? .i really dont get u gurl. even bill gates that dropped out didnt become daft afterwards,
just grow up, if u want to be in d mixtape, beats are  free gurl u aint paying a dime.
and stop hunting me,  get off my kitten .u dont want the old ofoka sibe yamayama , the real ebora of nairaland back do u ?.lol  omo jati jati. grin

and ur calling me an okada rider,? lol even ur 3 sistas and ur 7 aunties would want to wife me when they see how handsome i am . do okada riders come to nairaland .?? omo ode. grin i told u gurl, u really dont want the old ofoka back , for real u dont.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 05, 2010
ofokaofoki:

and i told u if u want beat send your email addy  so i can send u some beats to choose from 
which part of english language dont u understand? , is it that you are a school dropout or what ? .i really dont get u gurl. even bill gates that dropped out didnt become daft afterwards,
just grow up, if u want to be in d mixtape, beats are  free gurl u aint paying a dime.
and stop hunting me,  get off my kitten .u dont want the old ofoka sibe yamayama , the real ebora of nairaland back do u ?.lol  omo jati jati. grin
ROTFL Right, send my addy to you? I dont trust you, nigga.

Why dont you just give us a tiny taste of the beat on nl, like 30secs of the beat. Not everybody is free with their YIM like that.

ofakiofoki, ori e ti fokasibe. emi lo n bu? ki lo n se e?
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ofokaofoki: 8:36am On Jun 05, 2010
FL Gators:

ROTFL Right, send my addy to you? I dont trust you, nigga.

Why dont you just give us a tiny taste of the beat on nl, like 30secs of the beat. Not everybody is free with their YIM like that.

ofakiofoki, ori e ti fokasibe. emi lo n bu? ki lo n se e?

u dont trust me ? can u imagine, is it that i would hack ur 5billion pounds swiss account or u think i will try to eff ur sista lmao, see as stupidity dey worry u, stupidity dey even follow u fight for bodi,,
so u think say everyone on nl doesnt have a real life or has evil intentions or u think say na ghost dey nairaland?
, if u dont know , people have lives after nl , we just come here to have fun and entertain ourselves,
as if i knew it , you are so childish and immatured, i can bet you are not 16 yet ,
how can a woman be so insecured, i wonder what will happen if ur boyfriend fuuccks ur kitten for the first time, u will tell bodyguards to be guarding ur tontoo eerywhere about because u dont trust boys ??
,. chidish immaturity na him dey worry u,

lol 15 year old fl gators,,, , and who gave u permission to call ori e fokasibe yama in full. lol if i catch u
and u say u want to hear a 5secs taste of ebora's beat , how many times u go hear ebora beat , go and check razor thread , there is a song called so dark, thats an ofoka beat, the one chamotex lalaboi and streetwise did too is an ofoka beat , shey u didnt hear them abi u are also dumb and deaf too??lol
why aint they all behaving like an idiot like u ?its because they are way older and more matured than u,
here is an advice gurl, go and get ur kitten bleeped first so that u will know that boys do not bite girls. grin grin
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 05, 2010
ofokaofoki:

u dont trust me ? can u imagine, is it that i would hack your 5billion pounds swiss account or u think i will try to eff your sista lmao, see as stupidity dey worry u, stupidity dey even follow u fight for bodi,,
so u think say everyone on nl doesnt have a real life or has evil intentions or u think say na ghost dey nairaland?
, if u dont know , people have lives after nl , we just come here to have fun and entertain ourselves,
as if i knew it , you are so childish and immatured,  i can bet you are not 16 yet ,
how can a woman be so insecured, i wonder what will happen if your boyfriend fuuccks your kitten for the first time, u will tell bodyguards to be guarding your tontoo eerywhere about because u dont trust boys ??
,. chidish immaturity na him dey worry u,

lol 15 year old fl gators,,, , and who gave u permission to call ori e fokasibe yama in full. lol if i catch u
  and u say u want to hear a 5secs taste of ebora's beat , how many times u go hear ebora beat , go and check razor thread , there is a song called so dark, thats an ofoka beat, the one chamotex lalaboi and streetwise did too is an ofoka beat , shey u didnt hear them abi u are also dumb and deaf too??lol
why aint they all behaving like an idiot like u ?its because they are way older and more matured than u,
here is an advice gurl, go and get your kitten bleeped first so that u will know that boys do not bite girls.  grin grin

Ori e ko pe at all at all. Were oshi. . . .  I dont have the time to go and be looking for no beat.

Post it here and quit wasting my time, you gay.

grin

PS. Quit mentioning my name on this thread.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ofokaofoki: 8:47am On Jun 05, 2010
FL Gators:

Ori e ko pe at all at all. Were oshi. . . . 

Post it here and quit wasting my time, you gay.

grin

u nor get respect. u even called me a gay?lol
ok o i don hear u o. see ya.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Ft Don-Jazzy - Without My Heart / I Am Not My Hair (remix): India Arie Ft Akon / Tim Godfrey – So Good Mp3 Download And Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.