Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" - Music/Radio (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" (18449 Views)

Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] / The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. / Rapjunkie Presents: The NL Hip Hop Mixtape 2009 [FREE DOWNLOAD!] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ElRazur: 8:25am On May 07, 2010
Nice one guys.

Glad to see the different concepts and what not. I like it.

smiley

Edit

Ibime, I don ask you if you dey london - Possiblity of a collabo at some point - but e be like say I no dey your friend list abi?

Krayola, me I dey expect the stuff from last night though, but you no send am.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ofokaofoki: 4:58pm On May 07, 2010
nice joints, are those joint for the mixtape too?

Genuflect i have sent the fruity loops file of the '''so dark'' beat to u, check ur facebook inbox.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by crudedude(m): 7:08pm On May 07, 2010
First time i'm seeing Netcees. . sorry Mcees this united on NL. grin
Nice job EL,anything I can do?
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by crudedude(m): 7:09pm On May 07, 2010
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ElRazur: 8:10pm On May 07, 2010
crudedude:

Sorry, I am so busy lately - exams and what not coming up - Speak to this dude - ofokaofoki. He may sort you out with some beat or something. smiley
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ofokaofoki: 9:29pm On May 08, 2010
@krayola
lemme know when u complete that new track , am feeling the heat on verse 1 already. oshe!
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ofokaofoki: 12:39am On May 13, 2010
this thread nor crash. wetin happen to some threads in here. nl server wan carry nose o.lol grin
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by dawhizkid1(m): 6:24am On May 13, 2010
ofokaofoki:

this thread nor crash. wetin happen to some threads in here. nl server wan carry nose o.lol grin
Everytin 4 nairaland crash be4! Wetin dem do b like recovery. . . If u observe well, anythread and even comments wey ppl make after 2pm May 8th Vanish. . . .
I don post wetin i do 4 d NL Mixtape b4 na. . . . Dat comment lost 2.
But anyways dis is wat i came up wiv 4 d NL Mixtape. . . http://plunder.com/6d0fe40436 . . . . Track is noting serious, Just me on doing sum Braggin Ish. . . N my homeboi Soo Generous on d hook. . . . Comments n Criticism are welcome!
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Krayola(m): 1:50am On May 14, 2010
Dat track sounds nice mehn. Sometimes it was hard to make out what u're saying, but once i got used to it it was easy. . . your style is unique. I gbadun am. Who produced it?

your flow is ill mehn. I had to listen like 3 times to actually get it cause it's so different from other stuff I hear, but I'm feeling it anyhow. Na some bad guy $.hit. grin
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Genuflect(m): 4:32am On May 14, 2010
Whizkid, nice track but I can't really hear what you were saying. You would remember this is the same thing I said when I heard the one you did on New York's beat. Just work well on your audibility
Kray, you see the fb msg wey I send you?
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ofokaofoki: 7:45am On May 14, 2010
Genuflect:

Whizkid, nice track but I can't really hear what you were saying. You would remember this is the same thing I said when I heard the one you did on New York's beat. Just work well on your audibility
Kray, you see the fb msg wey I send you?

da whizkid, the track is nice, but u need to achieve lyrical audiblility like 100% of the time, people want to hear every line, u drop, every word, every metaphor , every rhyme, all u need to do is do it again , remove the place where u were mumbling and make sure all ur lines are 100% audible. u can take a verse at a time if u have breath control issues. it will work out fine, good work man , just work on ur audibility.
the beat is awesome and the production is good ,i guess its produced by yung x, i like that nigga man

why is everyone slowing down? , una don tire?, where is kaydee, where is dbr, where is HJ, where is the whole family?
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by dawhizkid1(m): 8:40am On May 14, 2010
@Genuflect
I hear U bro, alot ta ppl always complain bowt it, i think i'v improve alot from 2007 when i did dat freestyle on New york's beat. . . . I think d problem is my Voice, Naturally i ave a Growling Voice sorta n sum ppl find it hard to hear what i'm saying. . . If u get used to the voice believe me, u wud hear 60% of wat i'm saying. . . Bt i'm still working on it mahn. Thnks very Much bro, i appreciate!
@Krayola
thx Mehn. . . . Yung X Did d beat. . .Bt . . . . I'm still working on my flaws tho!
@Ofoka
i'm doing a remix 2day n changing all d verses. . . . I'l let u knw when i'm done. . . . Thx for d comment bro
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ofokaofoki: 9:00am On May 14, 2010
da-whizkid:

@Genuflect
I hear U bro, alot ta ppl always complain bowt it, i think i'v improve alot from 2007 when i did dat freestyle on New york's beat. . . . I think d problem is my Voice, Naturally i ave a Growling Voice sorta n sum ppl find it hard to hear what i'm saying. . . If u get used to the voice believe me, u wud hear 60% of wat i'm saying. . . Bt i'm still working on it mahn. Thnks very Much bro, i appreciate!
@Krayola
thx Mehn. . . . Yung X Did d beat. . .Bt . . . . I'm still working on my flaws tho!
@Ofoka
i'm doing a remix 2day n changing all d verses. . . . I'l let u knw when i'm done. . . . Thx for d comment bro

good spirit man, when i started out i also had a froggy/ deep .croaky voice ,
but i began to respect the people that talked about me gettin a voice training ,breath control classes. today i have vastly improved on my vocal skills and delivery . and it is very evident.
you already have what it takes man just keep working at it, u already have the basics 100%,
i beleif in u man. am eager to hear the remix.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Krayola(m): 1:01pm On May 14, 2010
@ whizkid. The problem isn't u in my opinion, it is your sound engineer. He's over stacking your vocals so there are too many vocal tracks competing with each other. It's like your voice is coming from everywhere. Left, right, centre, some of them have delays on them, and other effects, so the sound is good, but we can't make out what u are saying because the words are unclear. Stacking vocals like that is good for R&B singing when u have a lot of harmonies and stuff to blend together, but IMO it isn't good for rap. Stack some of the words that rhyme, or some parts when u want to highlight your flow, but not almost every single word.

I like the song tho, I noticed when I turn the volume down it's easier to hear what u're saying. U can tell your engineer turn down those background vocals so they arent competing with your main vocals. It's not your voice, IMO . . . I think your voice sounds good. Kinda like Jeezy.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Krayola(m): 1:32pm On May 14, 2010
@genuflect. I saw the message. Thanks mehn. I was with the producer guy when I checked the message sef. He said thanks for the nice words. The guy dey feel like bad buy now.  grin
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Mobinga: 1:54pm On May 14, 2010
Courage. I heard the track. Its cool, BUT
i don't know whether its the producer, the mastering, your voice, or the MIC. Too much elements in the track. Box me
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Krayola(m): 10:03pm On May 14, 2010
@ whizkid. I'm hijacking that beat and using it for a track. Sue me. If u like call police sef, nothin dey happen grin
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by dawhizkid1(m): 7:51am On May 15, 2010
Krayola:

@ whizkid. I'm hijacking that beat and using it for a track. Sue me. If u like call police sef, nothin dey happen grin
In like 2 minutes time i go serve you court letter for facebook!
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ofokaofoki: 10:57pm On May 17, 2010
ofokasibe ! grin grin
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ofokaofoki: 9:41am On May 19, 2010
@genuflirt grin
razor how about i make another dope asss. beat for u to murder one more time . grin grin   shere funmi jo!  wink

@nnonah aka benjamz
show me your facebook link here , i need to tell u something right now.

where the eff is krayo and the rest of the team.   

@eldee
sauron nko?, eldee what exactly is sauron's problem?is it that he cant rap or he is shy? i dont get it
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Mobinga: 12:51pm On May 19, 2010
That Sauron sef. i no like am
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ofokaofoki: 3:53pm On May 19, 2010
Mobinga:

why u no like am , wetin he do for u even the most psychokinetic lunatic in nl likes him. so wetin him do for u?
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Ibime(m): 9:41pm On May 20, 2010
@ Krayola,

Wetin you dey plan do with the Undergrizzound track. . . I no mind collabo on that. . . . if you fit send me the whole track to my email - Ibime@hotmail.co.uk - with:

(1.) Your first verse intact
(2.) Choruses intact
(3.) 16 bar space for 2nd verse
(4.) 16 bar space for 3rd verse. . . . .

Na strictly pidgin raps I go drop on top.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Krayola(m): 2:38am On May 21, 2010
@ ofoka. I dey o. I dey paint crib all week so time for NL or to dey do anything else no dey. I wish say I dey Naija person go juss pay one guy to paint the whole thing. The guy wey we try get to do am charge  $1800.  shocked shocked When no be say my hand don break  grin grin

@ Ibime. Nice one. No wahala. I just have to copy the chorus over to the end of the other verses. I'll try to do it this weekend and i'll send it to you. Na Jeseoul give me that beat. That stuff is grimy mehn. Na strictly for real heads. All these rookies go confuse.  wink
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ofokaofoki: 1:25pm On May 21, 2010
Krayola:

@ ofoka. I dey o. I dey paint crib all week so time for NL or to dey do anything else no dey. I wish say I dey Naija person go juss pay one guy to paint the whole thing. The guy wey we try get to do am charge  $1800.  shocked shocked When no be say my hand don break  grin grin

@ Ibime. Nice one. No wahala. I just have to copy the chorus over to the end of the other verses. I'll try to do it this weekend and i'll send it to you. Na Jeseoul give me that beat. That stuff is grimy mehn. Na strictly for real heads. All these rookies go confuse.  wink

krayola yeah man, i sense a synergy btw u and jesoul. that girl gat skills no be small
ibime i don find u for my facebook, sauron made me belief u were fat they way he be calling u fat ibime in 2008. grin

where the eff is kaydee. where the eff is hj, where the eff is dbr, dullards plenty for this nl mixtape o. abi una want make i change beat ni? even el razur don dissappear into thin air like smiley lmao. lalaboi nko? wink
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by kaydee(m): 2:50am On May 22, 2010
ofokaofoki:

where the eff is kaydee. where the eff is hj, where the eff is dbr, dullards plenty for this nl mixtape o. abi una want make i change beat ni? even el razur don dissappear into thin air like smiley lmao. lalaboi nko? wink
Why U no ask where is Sauron?

[size=28pt]Waiting for Sauron[/size]
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Ibime(m): 6:53pm On May 22, 2010
@ Ofoka, I didnt know I was on facebook. . . its been over 2 years since I deleted my account. . . anybody wey you see for facebook na impersonator o!

@ Krayola,

Abeg make the space for my verses 24 bars each
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ofokaofoki: 7:37pm On May 22, 2010
Ibime see u, u know know the number of hackers wey dey facebook, maybe someone else took over ur account and turned it into his own legally, u dey there dey think say u don delete account YEARS AGO.lmao.
i can even tell u the real name wey the person dey use. grin grin

24 bars ke? u wan carry verse 1 and 2 wey go overtake krayola chorus, it should be 8 bars of 16 lines 1 &2

ibime wey sauron shebi na ur hommie, NAIRALAND EARNESTLY ASK FOR SAURON. grin grin grin
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ofokaofoki: 2:47pm On May 31, 2010
Mobinga:

why u no like sauron?? abi sauron na ur maga?
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Ibime(m): 1:23pm On Jun 02, 2010
Krayola, abeg check your email. . . .
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Krayola(m): 1:31pm On Jun 02, 2010
haha. I don check am o. U are a real mora foka. I swear u gas to feature on my album. I go come meet u wherever u dey. U no get choice on the matter. Chei . . . I gbadun am no be small. I wish say I know say u go jump on the track I for do sumn different on the first verse. That was me just experimenting with new styles and stuff. The track still bad tho.

Ladies and gentulmehn. If u still dey use training wheels for hip hop make u park for somewhere abeg  grin  . . .Ibime has done it again o.  shocked shocked 28 bars of fire. This track started out as an experiment but I'm loving the direction it is goin right now. I still have to spit the last 12 bars but I juss dey gbadun the jam so much wey i gas to upload am. I'll spit the rest later today or tomorrow, but make una use this one maintain for now.  wink

http://www.plunder.com/Undagrizzound-mp3-download-ff9f501b12.htm

@ Lalaboi. . .I go record that hook too o. make U no vex abeg.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Krayola(m): 1:37pm On Jun 02, 2010
I swear if I catch any Naija boy dey form Yankee I go kick am with size 15 steel toe boots. Pidgin raps too sweet mehn. Damn!! E be like say pidgin na una first language for Warri. The tin just be like butta for u. haha. This na some kool $hit. Don't think I've heard any Naija track this raw.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Ft Don-Jazzy - Without My Heart / I Am Not My Hair (remix): India Arie Ft Akon / Tim Godfrey – So Good Mp3 Download And Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.