Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

SHOULD I Break Up With Him? Reply to Fareee123 About Her Boyfriend [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SHOULD I Break Up With Him? Reply to Fareee123 About Her Boyfriend [Picture] (5051 Views)

She Uploaded Her Boyfriend Picture With Her On Valentine Day Yesterday But / Help:- This Happening To my Laps After Sex with my Boyfriend [picture] / Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOULD I Break Up With Him? Reply to Fareee123 About Her Boyfriend [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:06pm On Jan 09, 2020
Fareee123:
Hi elders in the house, I'm a lady, I'm 21 years old. There's this guy I've been dating for about 3 years, we got along so fast that it feels like I've known him all my life, he's in his final year and I'm in my third year, not in the same school though.

He used to call and text often until middle last year, he stopped calling like he used to, I still do the calling, but I got tired, he wasn't reciprocating, when I complained, he said he's always busy, I feel that if he loves me like he claims, he will always check on me, whenever we're together, the vibes of the relationship is still there, but when we aren't together, he's a different person.

There was a time I broke up, I blocked him, he found a way to reach me and we ironed things out, he changed for 2 weeks before he went to his normal self. He answers to my needs guys, he has been paying my rent since my first year in school, he gives me 10k every 2 weeks, he pays for my hair when I need him to + other stuffs too.

Do you think he can change or do I just leave the relationship?? Please ignore the errors, I'm not perfect.

Young lady, this year is a year where I have decided to mind my business, but I want to advise you as my younger sister.

There are different types of men. I'll only tell you about two types.

1. Wayward men and
2. Forward men

A wayward man is a man who gets controlled by the euphoria of love or by a pretty, endowed, or intelligent woman.

A forward man is a man who has principles and doesn't let love, pretty face, fat ass, or wealth from a woman push him off balance or take his time. Time is money and money is respect. So...

Typing...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SHOULD I Break Up With Him? Reply to Fareee123 About Her Boyfriend [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:06pm On Jan 09, 2020
So, I'll use myself and explain your boyfriend for you because he has some of my attributes.

Attribute 1: We are ambiverts. It means we are extrovert and at the same time, introverts.

Attribute 2: We don't fall in love, we fall in like. Reread that line again. It means we prefer to like people than to love people and this helps us to become unattached and less invested. Also, it protects us from hurt or regrets because we've faced the brunt of pains when we were teenagers. Whoever invests more emotions, shed more tears.

Attribute 3: We are givers. It means we easily give people things, even though we claim to be stingy, when they don't pester us for it. If you want to get something from us, don't pester us — we give without motive, but if you're trying to extort with motive, we shut down the link. In this, I'm referring to both giving attention or giving material things.

Sadly, there are two things we hardly give people "our time and our love." If you try to take it by force, we do gragra small like Iran, then withdraw.

Time = attention. Love = assurance. A woman wants attention and assurance from a man. There are only two types of men who give away their attention and assurance to a woman and they are wayward men or ready men (a man who is ready to settle down in 4-6 months' time.)

A forward man is not ready — there are things he needs to put in place, so don't expect all his attentions or assurance. If he gives you only 10%, manage it. If you can't, then look for a wayward man or a ready man.

We are...

Typing...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHOULD I Break Up With Him? Reply to Fareee123 About Her Boyfriend [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:07pm On Jan 09, 2020
Attribute 4: We are not nice guys, we are good-bad guys. When a nice guys gives you money, he wants you to love him in return, but when a good-bad guy gives you money or buys you things, he doesn't attach any obligation to it.

Attribute 5: We hate disturbance or neediness. Despite how much we like you or how much we spend on you, don't disturb us. Yes, show gratitude, but don't overdo it.

We prefer talking to people or family members once or at most twice a week because we are busy with our time and we expect everyone to also be busy with their time.

Failure to be busy with your time, we lock up. Yes, that is a quote that says, "If he loves you, he'll find time." Sadly, for a forward man, that quote doesn't work.

Attribute 6: We like stubborn women who know the difference between too stubborn and playfully stubborn. If you want us to like you more and more, be playfully stubborn. If want us to distance ourselves from you, be stubborn, needy, and clingy.

The attributes are 12 in number, but I won't reveal all today. Do you know...

Typing...

6 Likes

Re: SHOULD I Break Up With Him? Reply to Fareee123 About Her Boyfriend [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:07pm On Jan 09, 2020
Do you know wayward men don't know anything about time management? And it's the reason most men are broke? Forward men are either born with time management skills, or they learned it from a book.

Forward men understand women from their vagina to their retina. It means they know a lot about the female psychology because they are avid readers.

Wayward men hardly read. When you get a forward man as a boyfriend or husband, you should thank your God — you have found gold. BUT! To keep that gold with you, you MUST never disturb him and at the same time, you MUST not cheat or play mind games. The gold you...

Typing...

4 Likes

Re: SHOULD I Break Up With Him? Reply to Fareee123 About Her Boyfriend [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:08pm On Jan 09, 2020
The gold you have as a boyfriend is busy thinking forward, so don't make him wayward by taking up his time.

Yes, relationship needs vocal communication, but real relationships needs nonverbal communications most times. Long distance relationship? No no no. Don't do it.

To make a relationship with a "forward man" last, allow him choose you, don't choose him. To make it crash, choose him and watch how he'll go for another girl he chose.

A real man loves to choose a woman because he knows how to magically make it look as if the woman chose him with the power of ESCOFi.

Nice guys love to be chosen because they are scared to choose and end up getting rejected or embarrassed.

So, allow him choose you, if you truly want him to love you and not just like you. By allowing him, it means: give him some space. Talking once or twice a week is okay. In fact, go a week or two without talking.

Remember, your boyfriend is a good-bad guy, so it means you're not the only one. Even though he doesn't sleep around, he has lots of options, but you won't know and even if you do know, you don't need to panic.

Typing...

5 Likes

Re: SHOULD I Break Up With Him? Reply to Fareee123 About Her Boyfriend [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:08pm On Jan 09, 2020
If you love a bird, allow him to fly — space, not complaint.

Let me tell you a little about myself to understand the mind of a forward man better.

I don't get into relationships. Why? Any girl who gets into a relationship with me loves me too much. Not because of anything, but because of how I make her feel. I hate being loved too much. You can love me, but not too much. This is exactly how your boyfriend is.

Loving someone too much makes you unknowingly become needy. When a girl becomes needy, a forward man falls out of love/like.

Oh, I forgot to say, forward men hate to hurt women (even though lack of interest hurt women) but women love being hurt by them because women love them too much.

He shows interest today, he takes it away the next day = natural push and pull — which all forward men naturally possess. It's not a game — he is just being himself.

As a forward man, I try my best to control a woman not to invest too much in me because she's going to be depressed if the relationship crashes.

I'll show you a chat between me and a lady. I don't date and I don't keep girlfriends — I only keep female friends and I'm not dating any of them even though they want more than friends.

Your boyfriend doesn't want to date because he is a forward man. All he wanted was friendship with sex and some space. Unknowingly for him, it ended up as a relationship without space, so now, he wants his space back. Below is...

Typing...

3 Likes

Re: SHOULD I Break Up With Him? Reply to Fareee123 About Her Boyfriend [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:10pm On Jan 09, 2020
Below is a chat with a cute lady who has all I want in a woman, but as a forward man who understands women and how they fall in love, I'm strategically not letting her take too much of my time because time is money.

She wants to speak with me for at least, 10 times a day and each call, she wants it to last 1 hour or more. Yesterday, she called and we spoke for 59 minutes, 59 seconds.

The call ended and she called again. Yes, I know she can't get enough of all the naughty and funny things I was saying, but to me this is a total waste of my time.

If I had recorded this call and turned it to an audiobook, then it's not a waste of my time, but a money making opportunity. Most of us, forward men, want to be billionaires, so we can use the money and help the poor, so talking on phone 24/7 with a woman is detrimental to our dreams.

Women are emotional creatures — it's understandable they love to talk talk talk. For a man, a forward man, we prefer creating things that'll put us at the top of the ladder, not talking, talking, and talking. Communication is key, but too much of it is stress.

Typing...

3 Likes

Re: SHOULD I Break Up With Him? Reply to Fareee123 About Her Boyfriend [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:11pm On Jan 09, 2020
In these screenshot below, she called me lots of times, but I didn't pick. Not because I'm too big to pick, but because a forward man has principles.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: SHOULD I Break Up With Him? Reply to Fareee123 About Her Boyfriend [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:12pm On Jan 09, 2020
After ignoring her, I used that time to publish 7 books today on Amazon and by tomorrow, those books will start making money.

The reason forward men are richer, more productive, or smarter than wayward me is:

1. TIME MANAGEMENT &
2. PRINCIPLES

A man who lacks time management and principles is doomed for ruin by women and his fellow men. Your boyfriend is a forward man, so give him some space to move forward and you or whoever he chooses to settle down with will reap the benefit.

That's all I have to say.

Stay blessed.

4 Likes

Re: SHOULD I Break Up With Him? Reply to Fareee123 About Her Boyfriend [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:17pm On Jan 09, 2020
So, time = attention and attention = money.

Example: If you're an author and nobody pays attention to your book on Amazon, you won't make money, but the moment they pay attention to it, you'll make lots of money.

If you're a musician and no one pays attention to you, you won't make much money, but if EFCC or a controversial comment you made gives you attention, you'll be recognized and will start making more money.

The money Naira Marley made in 2019 alone, after getting the attention of everyone is more than what he has made since 2015 till 2018.

This is to say, attention is money and giving 100% to a woman will make a man stay broke.

Attention is one of the secrets to riches and that's why Robert Greeen, the author of 48 Laws of Power says, "Court attention at all cost."

As forward men, we know this is the game people, especially women, are playing, so we protect our attention and time at all cost to avoid wasting it on the wrong course and spend it on what will bring wealth and happiness, not heartbreak and sorrow.

A man who doesn't give all his time to a woman is a wise man. A man who does, is a wayward man.

My question to all women who read this is: do you want to date a wise man or a wayward man?

There is time for everything and women should try to know that.

3 Likes

Re: SHOULD I Break Up With Him? Reply to Fareee123 About Her Boyfriend [Picture] by brandon180(m): 10:34pm On Jan 09, 2020
you really seem to be into this writing, quick question, is writing your talent or u learnt how to?
Re: SHOULD I Break Up With Him? Reply to Fareee123 About Her Boyfriend [Picture] by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 09, 2020
Another book loading
Re: SHOULD I Break Up With Him? Reply to Fareee123 About Her Boyfriend [Picture] by YINKS89(m): 12:53am On Jan 10, 2020
youve said it all
Re: SHOULD I Break Up With Him? Reply to Fareee123 About Her Boyfriend [Picture] by djprince(m): 1:38am On Jan 10, 2020
Smiles
Re: SHOULD I Break Up With Him? Reply to Fareee123 About Her Boyfriend [Picture] by luvyaself95(m): 6:17am On Jan 10, 2020
even i feel like not to believe you. I believe your explanation about forward and wayward.

1 Like

Re: SHOULD I Break Up With Him? Reply to Fareee123 About Her Boyfriend [Picture] by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 10, 2020
I sincerely agree with you.
iLegendd:
So, I'll use myself and explain your boyfriend for you because he has some of my attributes.

Attribute 1: We are ambiverts. It means we are extrovert and at the same time, introverts.

Attribute 2: We don't fall in love, we fall in like. Reread that line again. It means we prefer to like people than to love people and this helps us to become unattached and less invested. Also, it protects us from hurt or regrets because we've faced the brunt of pains when we were teenagers. Whoever invests more emotions, shed more tears.

Attribute 3: We are givers. It means we easily give people things, even though we claim to be stingy, when they don't pester us for it. If you want to get something from us, don't pester us — we give without motive, but if you're trying to extort with motive, we shut down the link. In this, I'm referring to both giving attention or giving material things. We are...

Typing...
Re: SHOULD I Break Up With Him? Reply to Fareee123 About Her Boyfriend [Picture] by euphratess(m): 11:53am On Jan 16, 2020
Ilegend i would like to improve myself psychologically. i want to be principled. pls help me with any book that can improve my attitude
Re: SHOULD I Break Up With Him? Reply to Fareee123 About Her Boyfriend [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:09pm On Jan 17, 2020
euphratess:
Ilegend i would like to improve myself psychologically. i want to be principled. pls help me with any book that can improve my attitude

Start from below.

Re: SHOULD I Break Up With Him? Reply to Fareee123 About Her Boyfriend [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:02pm On Jan 17, 2020
PART 2

I don't hate on women and never will — I just don't have the time to waste with any living thing. Any man who isn't busy doing something meaningful with his time is wasting it.

This short post is to reveal how all women have natural manipulative skills.

Not all of them know about this, but as a man, you need to be aware that all women are emotional manipulators — some do it intentionally, while others do it unknowingly.

With the lady I showed her screenshot above, she tried to play that game, but didn't know I'm way ahead of that. The best way to handle manipulation is to 100% shutdown and focus on your life.

Priceless Info: Not all messages deserve a reply and not all calls deserved to be picked.

The moment you internalize this ideology like a memory verse, your life will never remain the same. Yes, people will call you arrogant, egotistic, etc. but don't worry about people — just live your life like a boss and stay focused on your pursuit of happiness.

So, the drama started when she sent me a message some days ago by saying, "I dreamt about you last night and guess what? You asked me to marry you in that dream. And thanks for the airtime. I love you. Good morning."

Since I hardly reply all messages nowadays, I ignored and we spoke on phone a few hours later.

The next day, she got angry because I didn't reply that message. She wanted me to reply with, "I love you too," but I didn't. I don't love people — I only like people.

The lack of reply made her start women's usual emotional manipulation of psychological withdrawal. So, she said, "Since morning I have not heard from you. I hope all is well."[b]

I still didn't reply, but we spoke on phone.

The third day, she exploded and said, [b]"I'm so sorry for the message I sent you yesterday morning."

This message is not about being sorry, but the meaning is: F*ck you. Who do you think you are. I won't send you messages again and tell you how much I love you because you act unbothered.

I replied and said: You're reading too much meanings in everything. Thinking too much affects one's health. Don't think too much, please.

She replied with: Thank you, but now I think I need to be alone.

I love hearing people say they want to be alone because I naturally love being alone too and I hate distractions.

So, I replied her with: I will grant you your wish. Just make sure you don't think too much.

She replied with: As if you care.

Finally, I didn't reply. I know women love drama. The more drama in the relationship and they realized the man is not a sissy nice guy, the more they fall in love.

A few hours later, she called, but I didn't pick. Thirty minutes later, she called, yet I didn't pick. She called and called and called for hours, I didn't pick.

She got frustrated and sent a text apologizing: Please, pick my calls. Please, I'm sorry. Please, I'm dying, please.

An hour later, I called her, but she didn't pick. Few minutes later, she called, but I ended the call and called her back, teased her a little with some naughty humors and she was so HAPPY.

Not just that, the "love" she has for me has has ESCOFilically increased, the like I have for her is still on the same level.

When you're detached from all these marriage or relationship brouhaha, you'll live long and your woman will respect you.

If this was a nice guy, he would've called her when she said she needs to be alone and asked her what he did wrongly or what is wrong?

Don't ask a woman, "What is wrong?" Everything about a woman is already wrong in a real man's perspective. Even if you ask her, she'll reply with one of these 3

1. Nothing
2. Never mind
3. Nothing is wrong — I'm fine.

Don't bother asking questions your silence can answer. You can accomplish a lot with silence.

A nice guy who reads this article will say, "Oga, don't be deceived — she loves you because you send her cards. Stop sending her card and see how she's going to dump you."

I regularly send cards to families and friends without them asking for it or knowing I'm the one who did it. I'm stingy when people request, but easily give when they don't request and I notice they truly need it.

So, she isn't the only one I send cards to. There is one of my books I have designated its income to sending families, friends, men, women, etc. top-up.

Lessons for men

1. Use silence to your advantage — not everything deserves a reply. Yes, the person is going to get hurt for not getting a reply, but who cares? Getting hurt in life is inevitable, but don't intentionally hurt.

2. Know that ALL women are natural manipulators, but some do it unknowingly while the rest play it as a game. So, learn to spot this emotional game and go mute. Las las, na them go rush you, as long as you're a good-bad guy. But if you're a nice guy, I'm sorry for you.

3. Don't hurt women — women are already hurt from birth. Just protect yourself from her transferring that hurt to you.

Failure to be a real man will automatically make you a nice man and you know what that means? It means

1. You'll be used by women — a slay queen
2. You'll be heartbroken by women
3. You'll hate all women because of what one woman did to you
4. You'll be depressed, frustrated, suicidal, and finally come to Nairaland to create a thread that reads: I love her so much — this is a girl I wanted to marry — I can't believe she...

The end.

7 Likes

Re: SHOULD I Break Up With Him? Reply to Fareee123 About Her Boyfriend [Picture] by Somzee(f): 3:04pm On Feb 22, 2020
grin.

1 Like

Re: SHOULD I Break Up With Him? Reply to Fareee123 About Her Boyfriend [Picture] by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 22, 2020
iLegendd:
After ignoring her, I used that time to publish 7 books today on Amazon and by tomorrow, those books will start making money.

The reason forward men are richer, more productive, or smarter than wayward me is:

1. TIME MANAGEMENT &
2. PRINCIPLES

A man who lacks time management and principles is doomed for ruin by women and his fellow men. Your boyfriend is a forward man, so give him some space to move forward and you or whoever he chooses to settle down with will reap the benefit.

That's all I have to say.

Stay blessed.
Chief how do you published 9books I am still trying to perfect two books in the last two months. ..lastly I need knowledge source for keywords research and digital marketing.
Re: SHOULD I Break Up With Him? Reply to Fareee123 About Her Boyfriend [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:48pm On Feb 22, 2020
uruba23:

Chief how do you published 9books I am still trying to perfect two books in the last two months. ..lastly I need knowledge source for keywords research and digital marketing.

You came late. These questions would've been answered if they were in 2018. Now, we only motivate and encourage people, then tell them to use Google or YouTube for further knowledge for free.

1 Like

Re: SHOULD I Break Up With Him? Reply to Fareee123 About Her Boyfriend [Picture] by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 22, 2020
iLegendd:

You came late. These questions would've been answered if they were in 2018. Now, we only motivate and encourage people, then tell them to use Google or YouTube for further knowledge for free.

Not fair. You should have provided the links for him instead of turning him down.
Re: SHOULD I Break Up With Him? Reply to Fareee123 About Her Boyfriend [Picture] by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 22, 2020
iLegendd:

lol okay Chief
Re: SHOULD I Break Up With Him? Reply to Fareee123 About Her Boyfriend [Picture] by Martinez39s(m): 6:14pm On Feb 22, 2020
Baba iLegendd.
Re: SHOULD I Break Up With Him? Reply to Fareee123 About Her Boyfriend [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:14pm On Feb 22, 2020
FarFromAverage:

Not fair. You should have provided the links for him instead of turning him down.

No, I didn't. He is our good fan and knows we're only here to encourage people unlike before when we were teaching everything for free.

Also, we have a book on how to title a book and keyword research, but it's not every time we try to advertise it. Too much ads is a little annoying.
Re: SHOULD I Break Up With Him? Reply to Fareee123 About Her Boyfriend [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:19pm On Feb 22, 2020
uruba23:

lol okay Chief

Thanks for taking no offense. You rock!

1 Like

Re: SHOULD I Break Up With Him? Reply to Fareee123 About Her Boyfriend [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:19pm On Feb 22, 2020
Martinez39s:
Baba iLegendd.

You're welcome to my house, King Martinez.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SHOULD I Break Up With Him? Reply to Fareee123 About Her Boyfriend [Picture] by Nat404: 6:40pm On Feb 22, 2020
iLegendd:

No, I didn't. He is our good fan and knows we're only here to encourage people unlike before when we were teaching everything for free.

Also, we have a book on how to title a book and keyword research, but it's not every time we try to advertise it. Too much ads is a little annoying.
I already published my book. Waiting for Amazon to approve it. My major concern is the last two pages of my book. They are empty probably because of converting my file to PDF.

Nevertheless, I have a lot of books to write and I'm sure in a couple of months, I would be making some cool money like you do. cheesy
Re: SHOULD I Break Up With Him? Reply to Fareee123 About Her Boyfriend [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:54pm On Feb 22, 2020
Nat404:
I already published my book. Waiting for Amazon to approve it. My major concern is the last two pages of my book. They are empty probably because of converting my file to PDF.

Nevertheless, I have a lot of books to write and I'm sure in a couple of months, I would be making some cool money like you do. cheesy

Great move. You are blessed for making the move. I failed for 3 years in the business before I succeeded, so don't feel crushed when things don't go your way in this initial stage. As you learn how things work from experience and master keyword research, you'll begin to smile like veterans.

This is just a head up to avoid giving up or feeling depressed even before the journey starts. A lot of people become desperate, angry, frustrated, and give up because of lack of sales or less sales.

Mastering the business and following the mentorship of those who are successful will surely make you smile, but ignoring it is the greatest recipe for depression. Keep doing and learning as you grow in the craft.

All the best.
Re: SHOULD I Break Up With Him? Reply to Fareee123 About Her Boyfriend [Picture] by Nigeriabiafra80: 10:52pm On Feb 22, 2020
Ok
Thumb up
This is so Mee
Like an autobiography of mine
Re: SHOULD I Break Up With Him? Reply to Fareee123 About Her Boyfriend [Picture] by Nigeriabiafra80: 11:00pm On Feb 22, 2020
iLegendd:

You're welcome to my house, King Martinez.
But wait ooo
I never knew, I had a twin
Gals are quick to fall in love with me
But when they see my attitude they complain
Am deceiving her
Double dating
Or don't even like her
Sometimes they think is all about sex
Guess what, that's when they get more confuse
I just jilted my so called gal friend
Someone else is already in the picture
Sometimes she come up with my ex want me back
I just give her a go ahead,
She become crazy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Romance Novels Making Nigerian Girls Hard To Get / Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! / Please Wat Does It Mean When Your Boyfriend Ask You This Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.