Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Really Hungry Like This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Really Hungry Like This? (5071 Views)

What Do Girls Really Want?(pictures) / Are Nigerian Girls Really This Lazy And Dull? / Do Girls Really Sleep With Dogs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Really Hungry Like This? by sunbilor(m): 12:50am On Dec 28, 2017
Nobodys:
ermm most of these babes you chat with are actually guys in reality....be kiaful.
I guess you are not one of them.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Really Hungry Like This? by consultancy: 1:07am On Dec 28, 2017
Hungry girls everywhere. No matter how beautiful and classy they appear, dey are all the same. Always looking for free lunch, free airtime, or free cash. SMH
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Really Hungry Like This? by SirMichael1: 1:11am On Dec 28, 2017
richythePH:

lol
dont worry man cheesy

ur edo ladies are safe....me dad's an urhobo man which means i'm an urhobo man when i aiint a kenyan smiley

and i guess i should thank ur mom (& perharps u too) for the timely advice even though i'd be going with a friend who'll be doing driving grin

LMAO @last sentence
and thats where u'll be spending the hols right

Yes. The shitty boring hell. Honestly hell would be more lively than this place but I don't know about the fun though.

Safe journey man. Lemme catch some sleep.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Really Hungry Like This? by atheist5(m): 1:57am On Dec 28, 2017
richythePH:
wow!
is this what our 21st century ladies have been reduced to undecided

a shameles preek she is
not ladies,Nigerian ladies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Really Hungry Like This? by Greenbullet(m): 4:45am On Dec 28, 2017
This is one of the reasons I Dont share my contact with most female , they are so uncultured , how can I give you my WhatsApp number and the next thing is I want to plait my hair or I want to buy a dress, if you want to buy anything, meet your father or go and work !

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Really Hungry Like This? by phintohlar(f): 7:53am On Dec 28, 2017
Greenbullet:
do you ask him to pay for your hair every time or once in a while .
once in a while now, besides i'm a stylist so the once in while sef is very rare
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Really Hungry Like This? by Greenbullet(m): 8:21am On Dec 28, 2017
phintohlar:
once in a while now, besides i'm a stylist so the once in while sef is very rare
there is nothing bad then but making it a regular is not wise.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Really Hungry Like This? by babsy01(m): 8:29am On Dec 28, 2017
Gaskiya u have a point there
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Really Hungry Like This? by Maj196(m): 9:07am On Dec 28, 2017
Dunno where guys meet these broke bitches ion roll with them
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Really Hungry Like This? by summerflame(m): 9:45am On Dec 28, 2017
richythePH:
wow!

is this what our 21st century ladies have been reduced to undecided

a shameles preek she is
... Bird of the same feather...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Really Hungry Like This? by summerflame(m): 9:47am On Dec 28, 2017
phintohlar:
so asking my man for money to make my hair now makes me irresponsible right? Nna op take ur time oh cos na jack shit you dey yarn i swear
u are crippled to work and make money right
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Really Hungry Like This? by summerflame(m): 9:52am On Dec 28, 2017
Purebeerry:
And you had to create a thread cos of it.

he has to cos of people like the greedy pig asking for 1k
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Really Hungry Like This? by summerflame(m): 9:54am On Dec 28, 2017
Purebeerry:
Why you come dey cry more than the bereaved?
stop acting low girl
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Really Hungry Like This? by Nobodys(f): 9:57am On Dec 28, 2017
sunbilor:
I guess you are not one of them.
you never can tell. . wink....
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Really Hungry Like This? by sunbilor(m): 10:28am On Dec 28, 2017
Nobodys:
you never can tell. . wink....
Hmmm
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Really Hungry Like This? by free2ryhme: 10:58am On Dec 28, 2017
Craziestgirl:
every guy has that responsibility to take care of a lady

Wrong.
You can take care of pets.
We are not your pets.

Find a real Lady to chat with.
Not a broke ass bitch.

You speak from experience

It is obvious you can relate grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Really Hungry Like This? by crisisexpert321(m): 12:10pm On Dec 28, 2017
When we date other African countries or European girls you will realise it's not a responsibility for boyfriend to pay for hair. Only Nigerian girls makes it mandatory for the men to become ATM. What a pity, just have little cash on you and you are on your way in opening different types of legs.
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Really Hungry Like This? by Adasun(m): 12:24pm On Dec 28, 2017
phintohlar:
so asking my man for money to make my hair now makes me irresponsible right? Nna op take ur time oh cos na jack shit you dey yarn i swear
is dat all u could pick frm da whole write-up

What abt "every guy has a responsibility to take care of his gal"?
Ofcourse ur myopic eyes couldn't c dat and ur redundant brain could not comprehend.

abeg shift ur smelly ass outa here sad sad
Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Really Hungry Like This? by apenaola(m): 2:13pm On Dec 28, 2017
phintohlar:

of course u can ask ur man for money to make ur hair but there are some responsibilities u need to take on urself but unfortunately some naija gals are just too dependent.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Really Hungry Like This? by cybriz82(m): 3:23pm On Dec 28, 2017
MiztaSpycee:
I was shocked when i chatted with a Naija babe yesterday and all of a sudden she said she needed 1k to recharge her phone. I told her obviously she can see that am not in Nigeria but in Ghana and she said i can send it through Chisco bus driver because she doest stay far from their park in Lagos.

Trust me i was weak and blocked her. Some people might think am stupid for blocking her but the reason i did that is because as a guy, i know every guy has that responsibility to take care of a lady. But any lady that opens her mouth to ask a guy for recharge card money or money to make hair or buy their cosmetics is an irresponsible girl.

pls dnt tell me you are talking about in nneka at ojO barrack

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland She Raped Me!!! / SEE ME & My Little Sister — Picture To Be Taken Down Soon. [PHOTO] / 42yr Old Getting Married To A 24yr old Girl, Is It Alright?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.