Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Your Brother And Sister Are Not Obligated To Give You Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Brother And Sister Are Not Obligated To Give You Money (556 Views)

My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? / Why Men Should Never Feel Obligated To Spend On Women / Why Men Should Never Feel Obligated To Spend On Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Brother And Sister Are Not Obligated To Give You Money by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 26, 2023
If your brother or sister gives you money, be thankful. No be them born you especially if you come from the same baba and mama. Stop pestering them for money if they are successful in life. Stop being jealous of them. They work hard or were blessed. Be happy for them , no dey beef them. Be kind to them, stop begging too much. Hustle for your own, thank and pray
to God for more blessings.
If you are sleeping or playing or partying while bro or sis are grinding hard, You are on your own. Na work don finish, money don enter- leave them alone. Their fruit of labor is for them only.

3 Likes

Re: Your Brother And Sister Are Not Obligated To Give You Money by incandescentena: 3:11pm On Mar 26, 2023
Abi1985:
If your brother or sister gives you money, be thankful. No be them born you especially if you come from the same baba and mama

Same with entitlement mentality girls. No be her boyfriend born her! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Your Brother And Sister Are Not Obligated To Give You Money by Zonefree(m): 3:13pm On Mar 26, 2023
Abi1985:
If your brother or sister gives you money, be thankful. No be them born you especially if you come from the same baba and mama
If no be Dangote uncle Dantata, Dangote fit still dey Kano dey sell kunu and weed.

When God hears your prayers, the first group of people you should help or establish is your family. Nothing in this world supercedes family. Family is all we've got.

4 Likes

Re: Your Brother And Sister Are Not Obligated To Give You Money by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 26, 2023
Story, as long as you are my brother you owe me money. It's your duty to protect and care for me, same way I'll make sure you are fine by playing the assistant mother role to you.

2 Likes

Re: Your Brother And Sister Are Not Obligated To Give You Money by LikeAking: 3:16pm On Mar 26, 2023
Zonefree:

If no be Dangote uncle Dantata, Dangote fit still dey Kano dey sell kunu and weed.

Just ignore them..

I agree with the op..

Me tooake nobody disturb me. I no owe anybody anything..

Na the new trend, just follow...

Every body don woke..

No be only me go remain....

I follow..

1 Like

Re: Your Brother And Sister Are Not Obligated To Give You Money by LikeAking: 3:16pm On Mar 26, 2023
Truth... Na so we see am..

We move...
Re: Your Brother And Sister Are Not Obligated To Give You Money by LikeAking: 3:18pm On Mar 26, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Story, as long as you are my brother you owe me money. It's your duty to protect and care for me, same way I'll make sure you are fine by playing the assistant mother role to you.

Babe, every body don woke, na only u remin o.

Na the new levels be dis..
Re: Your Brother And Sister Are Not Obligated To Give You Money by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 26, 2023
LikeAking:

Babe, every body don woke, na only u remin o.

Na the new levels be dis..
Chore family values, though not in every family. It's beyond woke. Siblings should always look out for each other

1 Like

Re: Your Brother And Sister Are Not Obligated To Give You Money by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 26, 2023
werey op people like you have been shown help several times by family but you dey here dey form woke, If you can’t help your siblings, then who you won cun help

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Brother And Sister Are Not Obligated To Give You Money by Blupen969(m): 3:37pm On Mar 26, 2023
Merch:
werey op people like you have been shown help several times by family but you dey here dey form woke, If you can’t help your siblings, then who you won cun help
Merch na olosho op deh like to help leave the dumb pig, i be wan call am swine but deh english to sweet so na pig op be

1 Like

Re: Your Brother And Sister Are Not Obligated To Give You Money by Wawelexy(m): 4:00pm On Mar 26, 2023
Zonefree:

When God hears your prayers, the first group of people you should help or establish is your family. Nothing in this world supercedes family. Family is all we've got.

Gbam!!! Don't mind that ungrateful being, na their type they pack money give pussy while their blood brother dey wallow in poverty... I'm not in any way in support of entitlement mentality, but we rise by lifting others

1 Like

Re: Your Brother And Sister Are Not Obligated To Give You Money by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 26, 2023
Zonefree:

Of course you must help them but the entitlement is what is annoying. Bro and sis have their own matter- no come add your own on top
Re: Your Brother And Sister Are Not Obligated To Give You Money by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 26, 2023
Wawelexy:

Gbam!!! Don't mind that ungrateful being, na their type they pack money give pussy while their blood brother dey wallow in poverty... I'm not in any way in support of entitlement mentality, but we rise by lifting others
Ofcourse family comes first, but it is other way around in most cases. Some siblings take advantage of another siblings kindness. Some even use their bro or sis money to chase oloshos , buy beer or jaye .And when the siblings tell them no after , they feel their beloved sibling is the devil himself.
Re: Your Brother And Sister Are Not Obligated To Give You Money by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 26, 2023
Blupen969:
Merch na olosho op deh like to help leave the dumb pig, i be wan call am swine but deh english to sweet so na pig op be
Ofcourse family comes first, but it is other way around in most cases. Some siblings take advantage of another siblings kindness. Some even use their bro or sis money to chase oloshos , buy beer or jaye .And when the siblings tell them no after , they feel their beloved sibling is the devil himself.
Re: Your Brother And Sister Are Not Obligated To Give You Money by Wawelexy(m): 4:30pm On Mar 26, 2023
Abi1985:

I understand you bro, but you would know someone who's genuinely in need of help, you have to give out with sense and not choosing to give up on giving...
Re: Your Brother And Sister Are Not Obligated To Give You Money by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:45pm On Mar 26, 2023
Abi1985:
If your brother or sister gives you money, be thankful. No be them born you especially if you come from the same baba and mama. Stop pestering them for money if they are successful in life. Stop being jealous of them. They work hard or were blessed. Be happy for them , no dey beef them. Be kind to them, stop begging too much. Hustle for your own, thank and pray
If you are sleeping or playing or partying while bro or sis are grinding hard, You are on your own. Na work don finish, money don enter- leave them alone. Their fruit of labor is for them only.

sadly the above is only true with sane people....but most of our Nigerian Brothas and sistas are insane, and believe that a brotha is their fada and should take care of them (regardless of what going on in his own life)

unless your own personal priorities are met, you should never give money to others....especially not to ungrateful family members who sees you as nothing more than a bank
Re: Your Brother And Sister Are Not Obligated To Give You Money by Blupen969(m): 4:45pm On Mar 26, 2023
Abi1985:

Abi1985 leave me alone biko wetin deh my head now too much
Re: Your Brother And Sister Are Not Obligated To Give You Money by marlow1962(m): 5:34pm On Mar 26, 2023
If my family can't help me, then what's the essence of family?
My brothers money is my money, likewise my money is he's.
Re: Your Brother And Sister Are Not Obligated To Give You Money by Blupen969(m): 5:40pm On Mar 26, 2023
marlow1962:
If my family can't help me, then what's the essence of family?
My brothers money is my money, likewise my money is he's.
Marlow1962 wise one buy me weed nah
Re: Your Brother And Sister Are Not Obligated To Give You Money by Qatar2022: 6:09pm On Mar 26, 2023
Abi1985:
Stop blabbing nonsense, some they where given family money

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know What Is Beautiful? / Regretted Being A Nigerian / Video Hilda Baci Unboxing Her Guinness Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.