Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

How Can I Handle This Smart (stupid Girl) Girl? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Handle This Smart (stupid Girl) Girl? (8183 Views)

How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. / Please How Do I Handle This ?? / How Do I Handle This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Handle This Smart (stupid Girl) Girl? by captainking(m): 6:00pm On Dec 28, 2017
Peterosky:
Met this girl within my office premises on her way to one of our restaurants for lunch.Excused her,introduced ourselves followed by exchange of numbers and we got talking afterwards. She has visited my house severally, she always call me to complain of hunger and most at times have bought her lunch, given her money and most times she comes to the house to cook. But she is always acting smart when I try going the sex lane. The most painful part of it is that she told me except I give her 10k there will be nothing like sex between us. My problem is not the money she is asking for, but the ultimatum attached to her request. Now, my point is, if I give her this money before sex as demanded by her, what will happen in future as the relationship progresses? I am afraid that she will often use those kind of actions when placing her demands which is not good for any relationship. yet I like this girl, her backside na die, even though she doesn't have the kind of boobs I crave for. Atleast I need bad boy advice that can take me to the promise land as soon as possible please.
Haven't all the signs showed you she is a woman of easy virtue?? In other words.. Olosho... Young man.. Don't even think of being in a relationship with her.. I also advice you stop all the benefits you offer her and get yourself a proper gf.. A word is enough for the wise
Re: How Can I Handle This Smart (stupid Girl) Girl? by Peterosky(m): 6:44pm On Dec 28, 2017
captainking:

Haven't all the signs showed you she is a woman of easy virtue?? In other words.. Olosho... Young man.. Don't even think of being in a relationship with her.. I also advice you stop all the benefits you offer her and get yourself a proper gf.. A word is enough for the wise
.Thanks

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle This Smart (stupid Girl) Girl? by captainking(m): 7:40pm On Dec 28, 2017
Peterosky:
.Thanks
compliments bro

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle This Smart (stupid Girl) Girl? by SeunDobo(m): 3:15pm On Dec 29, 2017
Paddy mi ,I Need To Advice On This Issue That's My Best Game So Ever ! Forget About The 10k Give Her But This How You Go About The Issue Ok, I We Urge You To Drink Plastic Origin On That Day That You Wonna Bleep Her , I We Not Advice You To Take Tramadol Cuz If You Do ,You Make Blame Urself And Possibly Bleep Up If You Take More Dan Ur Body Can Consumed You We Regret And May Not Be Able To Even Do Anything At All ! PART 1
Re: How Can I Handle This Smart (stupid Girl) Girl? by SeunDobo(m): 3:20pm On Dec 29, 2017
So After Taken The Origin And You Are Little Tipsy Call Her To Come Over For The Money 10k And When She's With You ,Trying To Let Her Know You Care Much About Her And You Want To Bleep Her To Day And You Give Her The Money !Just Pretend U Are Not Given Her The Money Cuz Of Sex Let Her Know You Are Given Just As Compensation That You Love Her And Its Just Token Amount From You To Give Her ! PART 2
Re: How Can I Handle This Smart (stupid Girl) Girl? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 29, 2017
Peterosky:
Met this girl within my office premises on her way to one of our restaurants for lunch.Excused her,introduced ourselves followed by exchange of numbers and we got talking afterwards. She has visited my house severally, she always call me to complain of hunger and most at times have bought her lunch, given her money and most times she comes to the house to cook. But she is always acting smart when I try going the sex lane. The most painful part of it is that she told me except I give her 10k there will be nothing like sex between us. My problem is not the money she is asking for, but the ultimatum attached to her request. Now, my point is, if I give her this money before sex as demanded by her, what will happen in future as the relationship progresses? I am afraid that she will often use those kind of actions when placing her demands which is not good for any relationship. yet I like this girl, her backside na die, even though she doesn't have the kind of boobs I crave for. Atleast I need bad boy advice that can take me to the promise land as soon as possible please.

This type of girl is your typical broke and lazy girl, you could fvck her for less , because you've been providing her needs she keeps putting the bid up seeing if you will meet up, my honest advice ignore her since she's jobless she will be confused about such and try to compromise. You are a working class man it's you who should dictate the terms not her.

You could also just pay the 10k but I bet the moment you do it will become 20k tomorrow because its a test

My original advice you don't need girls like this, a new year is coming you need someone who will drive you unless it's just for fvcks sake go with advice number one.

I know the first advice is unlike me just being open minded grin
Re: How Can I Handle This Smart (stupid Girl) Girl? by SeunDobo(m): 3:24pm On Dec 29, 2017
After She Agree Bleep Hell Out Of Her Like She's LovePeddler With Different Style ,Go For Atleast 3 To 4 Round And When You Are Done Still Let Her Know You Enjoy Her And Give Her The 10k , After She Left Your Side Don't Call Her ,I Bet She's Gonna Do And That's How You We Keep Fucking Her But Never Give Her Urge Money Like 10k Again You We Just Keep Posting Her PART 3
Re: How Can I Handle This Smart (stupid Girl) Girl? by SeunDobo(m): 3:27pm On Dec 29, 2017
But You Can Still Be Given Her Little Change At Your Convince Times But BUT BECAREFUL DONT LOVE HER CUZ SHE CAN ABANDON YOU ANYTIME SHES JUST AN UGLY BITCH WITH HOLES SO DICK IT WELL ###BADDESTIDEAOLOGY##
Re: How Can I Handle This Smart (stupid Girl) Girl? by ijobafargo69(m): 5:19pm On Dec 29, 2017
Peterosky:
Maybe when signing up on Nairaland you should feel up and application form that should review folks, some posts makes we weak! we keep saying this country aint working or moving forward, what about us are we? just read your post and think about your life. N.G.O
Re: How Can I Handle This Smart (stupid Girl) Girl? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 29, 2017
ouzo1:
Give her the 10k, when you are done give her another 10k...
First one is for sex, the second one is for ur stupidity

Savage you are. Chill you don't have grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Was Caught Making Love To Her In My Car / What’s The Sexiest Outfit A Girl Should Wear To Turn You On? / Curvy/Bent Dick, What's The Cause?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.