Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Who Is To Blame? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Is To Blame? (1910 Views)

#DowenCollege: Bad Parenting Vs Bad School Training. Which Is To Blame? / Is My Mom To Blame For The Irresponsibility Of A 26 Year Old lady? / Who Is To Blame For Moral Decadence Among Our Youths: Parents Or Teachers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is To Blame? by Harddiskng(m): 11:32am On Dec 28, 2017
Felicia’s dad is a Man of God. He has 5 children, of which Felicia is number 2.

Her family doesn’t have a steady stream of income. They manage to pay her university fees and that of her siblings. Thats about all they worry about.

I am supporter of family planning, parents should have just the right amount of children that can adequately for. If you have more then you can provide for them, you are irresponsible

After any holiday, Felicia is usually sent off to University with between N5,000 - N8,000. She lives in lagos, so you can do a small mental computation for t-fare to FUNAAB.

Felicia knows that her family is not rich, she tries to be considerate. She does her cake hustle at school. After two months or less the money given to her by her parents is gone.

She doesn’t like calling home, cause she would most likely hear a story about a pending expense which they feel is bigger then her present concern. When she is extremely desperate she calls her mum to beg and appeal to her. who in turn raises like N3,000 - N5,000 to send to her. As you have guessed, no more inflow till further notice.

Apparently a friend had gotten friendly with Felicia. I know Felicia was fun to chat with, as a guy during chats you might almost think she was your girlfriend or consider making her one but there was more to this wonderful interpersonal skills this girl possessed.
Re: Who Is To Blame? by Harddiskng(m): 11:34am On Dec 28, 2017
Re: Who Is To Blame? by terrezo2002(m): 11:51am On Dec 28, 2017
The role of the parents is very important in child upbringing. Parents must see that they always correct their children whenever they are treading on wrong paths. But when the parents are wayward themselves, such result is what you see.
Hardly you see homes that are godly these days. Though we are all responsible for our actions. Each one will appear alone before the throne of judgment.
People only have roles to play in your life, but it is your responsibility to accept the roles or reject it.
Pray that you have wise people around you. In the multitude of counsel there is safety, but when you dwell amongst ungodly people, you will need God to deliver you

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Blame? by Meel: 12:54pm On Dec 28, 2017
Harddiskng:

Interesting, this is why we need as many perspective as possible.

Even the hard working ones, its not every day they get honest jobs to keep body and soul which wont be at the expense of their grades.

Four years is quite a long time, to hustle for. It is hard, no doubt about it. Trust me you might not know the whole story about how she survived.

You are right about No one is to be trusted, people do change. But this Lady am talking about, may have her shortcomings, but olosho is not her way. She has a great biznez acumen.

Though some bizness ladies do get involve in some atrocities to make more cash, I believe it boils to greediness.

Like one telling me she can't use a phone for more than 2month, people would have identified her with it. And she doesn't have a Job oo.

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Blame? by Meel: 12:55pm On Dec 28, 2017
Harddiskng:

Interesting, this is why we need as many perspective as possible.

Even the hard working ones, its not every day they get honest jobs to keep body and soul which wont be at the expense of their grades.

Four years is quite a long time, to hustle for. It is hard, no doubt about it. Trust me you might not know the whole story about how she survived.

You are right about No one is to be trusted, people do change. But this Lady am talking about, may have her shortcomings, but olosho is not her way. She has a great biznez acumen.

Though some bizness ladies do get involve in some atrocities to make more cash, I believe it boils to greediness.

Like one of my course mates telling me she can't use a phone for more than 2month, people would have identified her with it. And she doesn't have a Job oo.
Re: Who Is To Blame? by trilobite: 9:02pm On Dec 28, 2017
To me the people who judge and shout anytime they encounter such women are either kids or very naive.

I have since learnt to see it as a normal thing. I Don't judge women who do it to take care of their needs.

What I will never accept are those who do it to obtain power, because they scare me. They are willing to sleep with anything or anyone to either teach someone a lesson, or get themselves untop.

Guys, women who sleep around for money full everywhere, most even end up making good wives. But if you see the one who is driven by a power lust and a suicide bomber coming towards you, run and meet the suicide bomber.

At least you will be able to say your last prayers and know who killed you. A power hungry woman will not give you that chance. God help us.
Re: Who Is To Blame? by Harddiskng(m): 12:29am On Dec 29, 2017
trilobite:
To me the people who judge and shout anytime they encounter such women are either kids or very naive.

I have since learnt to see it as a normal thing. I Don't judge women who do it to take care of their needs.

What I will never accept are those who do it to obtain power, because they scare me. They are willing to sleep with anything or anyone to either teach someone a lesson, or get themselves untop.

Guys, women who sleep around for money full everywhere, most even end up making good wives. But if you see the one who is driven by a power lust and a suicide bomber coming towards you, run and meet the suicide bomber.

At least you will be able to say your last prayers and know who killed you. A power hungry woman will not give you that chance. God help us.

Thanks for sharing your opinion, by God’s grace you would marry a good capable wife (thats if you not already married).

What i gather from the above: if you have a daughter that you provide for, if she regards what you do as not enough. You don’t see anything wrong with her fcük!ńg around to meet her needs as its a normal thing. shocked
Re: Who Is To Blame? by trilobite: 9:09am On Dec 29, 2017
Harddiskng:

Thanks for sharing your opinion, by God’s grace you would marry a good capable wife (thats if you not already married).

What i gather from the above: if you have a daughter that you provide for, if she regards what you do as not enough. You don’t see anything wrong with her fcük!ńg around to meet her needs as its a normal thing. shocked

If I have a daughter, I will teach her to be responsible and will never stop trying to provide for her. However as parents you can only do your best and pray to God.

Having seen the daughters of parents who I consider the Ronaldos of parenthood fall into the same trap, I have realized the main thing is to always be a part of her life and teach her important values no matter the mistakes she makes.

Because whether you like it or not in order to find themselves children will drift from their parents, the key is to make sure they find their way back always.

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Blame? by armyofone(m): 8:17pm On Dec 29, 2017
It is so sad how things are.
Parents just make love and birth anyhow in African society. No plans, nothing and kids are expected to fend for themselves or first born carry the responsibility.
It is sad that the cycle goes on!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Convincing Reason To Choose Marriage Over Just Having Baby Mama's / My Cousin Is Gei / Are You Receptive To Your Widowed Parent Finding Love Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.