Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused (7545 Views)

Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen / 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry / Nigerian Men, you Are Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 28, 2017
Nobodys:
I would love my man to spoil me also and I will also spoil him more....... I really pray I meet a man that understands my point of view...

Like to hang out?

R you in lag ?
Re: Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 28, 2017
BenShammer:
Is it pride, or you have first hand experience of men being cruel to women who depend on them financially and you want to avoid that fate?

Help us ask her o. It's the same question we keep asking over and over
Re: Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused by Nobodys(f): 10:53pm On Dec 28, 2017
Jupxter:

Like to hang out?
R you in lag ?
naw. am in Delta
Re: Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 28, 2017
Nobodys:
naw. am in Delta

Ouch. You'll meet good men, keep an open mind, All these fears weighs a man down psychologically

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused by Nobodys(f): 10:56pm On Dec 28, 2017
Jupxter:

Help us ask her o. It's the same question we keep asking over and over
and I ask again..what do you guys want?.. A financially dependent woman or a financially independent woman....
Re: Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 28, 2017
Nobodys:
and I ask again..what do you guys want?.. A financially dependent woman or a financially independent woman....

Financially independent women, but we want y'all to take it easy when you start making serious money. Love isn't competition...If there's too much strife it will kill the joy in the relationship
Re: Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 28, 2017
sekxy:
all rubbish!!

your write up is as dumb as the writer!!

why center everything from sexual perspectives, ,

you said girls have numerous boyfriends

what of guys that keep main chick,side chick,half chick,before chick and countless chick and yet boast about it,,even to the extent of rubbing it to our face that they are born polygamous. .

again you said girls have boyfriends because of money

what of guys that keep girlfriends for sexual gratification undecided
have heard countless time when guys have to quit their relationship because of lack of sex.,,they dump ladies that didn't offer sex,,and most times the comments on NL will amaze me cos all you get to hear is dump her just because of sex,,and when the lady decides to given to your sexual urge..you tag her cheap oloshos..

you said girls sleep with married men because of money

what of guys that sleep with married women,,engage in dirty business,,defrauding old white women,engage in robbery and diabolic things just to get money,,even engage in ritual killings undecided

and the most flabbergasting thing is that these man.whorè wants a faithful and caring wife.

after sexing and pressuring girls to engage in abortions for themundecidedangry

you need to check your life,,you are not anyway better..not even close.

nonsense
someone yaff vex this girl. You are right actually and i don't know the type of ladies these guys meet these days self, the way they lament everyday is alarming. There are good girls just like there are bad ones too and same thing applies to the guys too. Just find someone better and you people should let someone rest biko. If she's a slayer, leave her, slay king will find her and love her, if she ain't loyal, tell her to go f**k herself, walk away, if she doesn't have a life, leave her and find someone that has some and na you people go still complain say some miss independent too dey form for una. You people well so?
Re: Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused by Nobodys(f): 11:02pm On Dec 28, 2017
Jupxter:

Financially independent women, but we want y'all to take it easy when you start making serious money. Love isn't competition...If there's too much strife it will kill the joy in the relationship
hmm.. may you find what you want.... goodnight. smiley.....
Re: Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 28, 2017
Nobodys:
hmm.. may you find what you want.... goodnight. smiley.....

You too
Re: Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 29, 2017
ReinaFarine:

My statistics is fact I read on a college magazine couple of months ago. His is unrealistically stupid. 50% of girls are lesbians... C'mon... When I get the link to that, I'll send it to you.

I'm not absolving them of the blame. Home wreckers have a special place in hell to me because of the cry of children from broken home.

But the practice of a woman leaving her cheating slut of a husband to confront the woman outside rather than divorce his cheating ass, or go for couple's counselling is stupid. A person that will cheat will cheat whether he was seduced or not.

So if a married man cheats on his woman, he is note culpable to the crime than the woman he is boning doesn't matter what he says.
If I cheat on my husband, do you think it sensible for my husband to go and beg the little fucktoy I'm didling with or to divorce my cheating ass?

If he truly loved me , he won't cheat even if a stripper spends the whole night gyrating on his dick. I will never ever listen to me add it ever confront a woman because my husband decided to throw away commitments he made to me. He is the one that knows me, knows how I feel about him, knows what we went through to get to what we are, knows what our family is, knows whatvi expected of him. He was my freaking partner. And he threw all we were away because of a woman outside. It is because he thought her worth it.

I know he is a great man. That's why I fell in love with him. So her trying to catch HIM is not such a big surprise to me. And if he picks her over me and the family then he should go and have a very happy future with her no hard feelings. But one thing I know for sure is, once a cheat, always a cheat. If he threw me away for her, then he will definitely throw her for the next model and on and on...

And if she knowingly bones a married man because of the power trip, then he is stupid for going for a shallow girl with the worst kind of character there can be. And honestly, they deserve each other and karma is a bitch!

I know who I am as a woman, and what I have to offer, it is rare to get it outside. And women with what I have, don't struggle for married men.

Please do a survey of girls that actually know they are fucking an unrepentant cheat. It is either they don't know at all, he said she's a heartless barren bitch he is going to leave soon for them. 2 in five are fully aware they are fucking an unavailable married man. And these kind of girls are not in the market for love, family or other emotional ecumberance

Careful now, it might just be you doing the wrecking along the line.
You women are your own worst enemies. Like you rightly said, you ladies do it for the power trip, you would knowingly seduce and f*ck a married man not for the money most times or for love, but for the social proof - after all most high-value men are married - so him falling for her definitely means she's still a catch and prolly better than his wife. That's why two ladies can never be best friends, y'all are envious of each other. That "bestie" and "twinny" sh!t is just a façade.

Lots of cognitive dissonance in this post of yours dear, but i won't bite. And it seems you've been away from home a long time, them girls back here (Nigerian girls) are by far the worst. I would advice you rest your head, they ain't worth saving/defending. At least Kim K rakes in millions every year from "slaying" on social media, and hence, paying for a maid to make up for her motherly/wifey deficiencies won't be a problem. If you know yourself and your worth, then please, by all means speak for yourself alone. All the average Nigerian girl wants to do is lay on her back - on a different bed, staring at a different ceiling - f*cking and getting paid. Then she's back on instaMessage, on to her next.
You're schooling ain't you? you prolly work part-time, don't you?
These ones here? ha. They whōre full time, all day, err'day.
So please bear with us guys; there comes a time when we want more from a women and just have to ask; babe asides your ass, what else can you offer me, huh?
Re: Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused by Donjazzy12(m): 10:27am On Dec 30, 2017
CorGier:

Careful now, it might just be you doing the wrecking along the line.
You women are your own worst enemies. Like you rightly said, you ladies do it for the power trip, you would knowingly seduce and f*ck a married man not for the money most times or for love, but for the social proof - after all most high-value men are married - so him falling for her definitely means she's still a catch and prolly better than his wife. That's why two ladies can never be best friends, y'all are envious of each other. That "bestie" and "twinny" sh!t is just a façade.

Lots of cognitive dissonance in this post of yours dear, but i won't bite. And it seems you've been away from home a long time, them girls back here (Nigerian girls) are by far the worst. I would advice you rest your head, they ain't worth saving/defending. At least Kim K rakes in millions every year from "slaying" on social media, and hence, paying for a maid to make up for her motherly/wifey deficiencies won't be a problem. If you know yourself and your worth, then please, by all means speak for yourself alone. All the average Nigerian girl wants to do is lay on her back - on a different bed, staring at a different ceiling - f*cking and getting paid. Then she's back on instaMessage, on to her next.
You're schooling ain't you? you prolly work part-time, don't you?
These ones here? ha. They whōre full time, all day, err'day.
So please bear with us guys; there comes a time when we want more from a women and just have to ask; babe asides your ass, what else can you offer me, huh?
Smart, concise and hard hitting. Question is: will they ever admit it?
Re: Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused by richythePH(f): 9:13pm On Dec 30, 2017
Purebeerry:
One minute you are claiming girl, the next minute you are claiming guy, are you a hermaphrodite?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

monitoring spirit cheesy

what do you think? grin
Re: Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 31, 2017
richythePH:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
monitoring spirit cheesy

what do you think? grin
You be man.
Re: Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused by richythePH(f): 12:16pm On Dec 31, 2017
Purebeerry:
You be man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Save Me Before I Have Sex With My Mom House Help / What Is The Best Compliment You Have Ever Received / 17 Wedding Pictures That You Should Not See (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.