Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,680 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused (7552 Views)

Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen / 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry / Nigerian Men, you Are Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused by ubunja(m): 11:14am On Dec 28, 2017
if i toast you, proporse marrriage, pay the bride price and pay for the wedding then obvious u are just another thing i bought. like the TV.
if i pay the bills, clothe you and feed you then its obvious i've taken over your father's duties- and deep down u know thats true thats why during sex u call me Daddy.
but if u work and we share the bills half-way then we are equals. when i feel like making u an equal.remember im older and taller than you. and i also have natural beauty which u dont have since u rely on makeup and fake hair.and lets not forget i get more attractive as i age but u get uglier as u age. so im the Boss.
if i talked sh!t the door is open.i can replace u.
and u can also replace me. so no worries. win win.
grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused by Alphasoar(m): 11:15am On Dec 28, 2017
I know this is a reaction to an earlier thread here!

Sighs . . .

Nigerians and Reactions are like . . .

Re: Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 28, 2017
ubunja:
if i toast you, proporse marrriage, pay the bride price and pay for the wedding then obvious u are just another thing i bought. like the TV.
if i pay the bills, clothe you and feed you then its obvious i've taken over your father's duties- and deep down u know thats true thats why during sex u call me Daddy.
but if u work and we share the bills half-way then we are equals. when i feel like making u an equal.remember im older and taller than you. and i also have natural beauty which u dont have since u rely on makeup and fake hair.and lets not forget i get more attractive as i age but u get uglier as u age. so im the Boss.
if i talked sh!t the door is open.i can replace u.
and u can also replace me. so no worries. win win.
grin

lol. Ubunja
Re: Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused by Nobodys(f): 11:15am On Dec 28, 2017
Jupxter:

Nope. That's not the issue. That's not how guys are wired. The i don't want a man's money ticks off a man somehow, it leaves an unsettling feeling !It should be give and take, why marry me for example if you won't accept my money, it hurts, i've heard those statements a few times, and it makes us feel un-needed or how do i put it....
If I won't accept your money??... naw dear... I can accept your money ..it will be seen as a gift .....
Re: Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 28, 2017
Nobodys:
If I won't accept your money??... naw dear... I can accept your money ..it will be seen as a gift .....

That's an insult to marital instituition. You see why we complain, individualism is the killer in relationships. The My, Her,His... The mindset is faulty
Re: Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused by Nobodys(f): 11:18am On Dec 28, 2017
Jupxter:

That's an insult to marital instituition. You see why we complain, individualism is the killer in relationships. The My, Her,His... The mindset is faulty
insult to marital institution??.. I would say that's your own view of thought.... now tell me... What do you want?.. What's your perfect woman??.
Re: Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:18am On Dec 28, 2017
Jupxter:

This is a revolt and we reject it !
There is nothing you can do about the revolt it has already started.
Re: Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 28, 2017
nezzar:

U say wah.....A person's past shouldn't be used to judge the person.....we ain't God sa

Yes that is exactly my point. The op is trying to judge ladies and I simply said he shouldn't do that. We are all humans and full of flaws, only God is flawless
Re: Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 28, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:

Lol
Re: Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 28, 2017
Nobodys:
insult to marital institution??.. I would say that's your own view of thought.... now tell me... What do you want?.. What's your perfect woman??.

A perfect woman doesn't exist, but saying you would not take a husband/man's money or would see it only as a gift is unfair, very very unfair
Re: Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused by nezzar: 11:21am On Dec 28, 2017
greiboy:
Yes that is exactly my point. The op is trying to judge ladies and I simply said he shouldn't do that. We are all humans and full of flaws, only God is flawless
That's for u oooo......The gal must av a good past before I can marry her

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused by ubunja(m): 11:22am On Dec 28, 2017
if women were revolting for real they would be turning lesbian.
u cant declare a revolt from something you want more of

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 28, 2017
nezzar:

Then you are taking the position of God. grin

Even some of the most strongest men of God had a past. Remember Saul/Paul in the bible. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused by nezzar: 11:27am On Dec 28, 2017
greiboy:
Then you are taking the position of God. grin

Even some of the most strongest men of God had a past. Remember Saul/Paul in the bible. cheesy
Unless she's a virgin
Re: Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused by MEGA4BILLION(m): 11:29am On Dec 28, 2017
see attack, lift, right, centre. op, hide your head o
Re: Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:30am On Dec 28, 2017
Jupxter:

The young generation of guys/men are like this. Be careful not to judge us before you endeavor to enter a relationship. I treated my last this way, with deep respect,love and care. We want peace, so we must sow peace to yield a bountiful harvest !
Okay sir.
Re: Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused by MEGA4BILLION(m): 11:32am On Dec 28, 2017
see attack, lift, right, centre. Op hide your head o.
Re: Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused by Nobodys(f): 11:33am On Dec 28, 2017
Jupxter:

A perfect woman doesn't exist, but saying you would not take a husband/man's money or would see it only as a gift is unfair, very very unfair
I didn't say I won't take it.... well you couldn't answer my question......it's assumed you guys don't know what you want.....am out...
Re: Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 28, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:

The actual movement for women libration started in 1800s. The origin of the movement can be traced to the British society. The British laws have some of the most impressive protection for the right of women in world.

Yet, just last night I couldn't help but notice you citing a report on the wage disparity at the British broadcasting cooperation (BBC) between male and female workers. Your main point being the male workers earning way more than female workers. This is Britain the origin of feminism

Do you still really think there is a revolt?
Re: Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 28, 2017
nezzar:
Unless she's a virgin
What if she is murderer, but still a virgin cheesy
Re: Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused by Oyindidi(f): 11:39am On Dec 28, 2017
Mtcheeeew
Re: Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused by rayopt(m): 11:40am On Dec 28, 2017
The first five comments are useless and unneccessaty. . .
If @Op is wrong, be constructive rather than useless emotional bursts!!
Typical of women when the truth is thrown @their face

3 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused by rayopt(m): 11:40am On Dec 28, 2017
The first five comments are useless and unneccessaty. . .
If @Op is wrong, be constructive rather than useless emotional bursts!!
Typical of women when the truth is thrown @their face

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:42am On Dec 28, 2017
greiboy:

The actual movement for women libration started in 1800s. The origin of the movement can be traced to the British society. The British laws have one of the most impressive protection for the right of women in world.

Yet, just last night I couldn't help but notice you citing a report on the wage disparity at the British broadcasting cooperation (BBC) between male and female workers. Your main point being the male workers earning way more than female workers. This is Britain the origin of feminism

Do you still really think there is a revolt?

I know these already and it is still on.
Re: Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused by Donjazzy12(m): 11:44am On Dec 28, 2017
greiboy:
We shouldn't judge? Haba!
I just simply stated the facts.
Re: Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 28, 2017
nezzar:

how do to know a girl with good past ..

na your type deh end up with the unthinkable cheesy
Re: Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused by Donjazzy12(m): 11:55am On Dec 28, 2017
MEGA4BILLION:
see attack, lift, right, centre. op, hide your head o
Hehehehehe! I am actually enjoying it. grin grin. Truth hurts bro.
Re: Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 28, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:
I know these already and it is still on.
Yes, I know you are aware of the report.

So how long do you think it will take before the results of the revolt will be fully felt?

The northern part of Nigeria has one the lowest numbers of female child enrollment in to school. Yet, it is increase in female sexuality that our social media feminist are advocating for

There are lots of women forced to have unwanted child because they were denied contraceptives, some even die as a result of still birth. Yet, it is more control over men that our social media feminist are fighting for.

Many ladies work under terrible conditions and still get shitty salaries, yet the priority of our social media feminist is how to get more money from their boyfriends and slay new wears

Sometimes I wonder why there is a great disconnect between the needs of the female gender and social media feminism in Nigeria, why don't we see threads advocating for the aforementioned issues on nairaland

Then I realize GREED and Selfishness is the problem...

Many ladies are just fighting personal battles under the umbrella of women libration movement
Re: Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 28, 2017
Nobodys:
I didn't say I won't take it.... well you couldn't answer my question......it's assumed you guys don't know what you want.....am out...

Also out, chat later
Re: Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 28, 2017
richythePH:
We feminists do not in any way agree to and with this lipsrsealed

TRASH!!!

NEXT!!
One minute you are claiming girl, the next minute you are claiming guy, are you a hermaphrodite?

Re: Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused by ReinaFarine: 12:07pm On Dec 28, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Hehehehehe! I am actually enjoying it. grin grin. Truth hurts bro.

Baby, you saw how safari answered question yesterday?
I wish you were smart enough to give a good retort.
Re: Dear Nigerian Women You Are Confused by Donjazzy12(m): 12:11pm On Dec 28, 2017
ReinaFarine:

Baby, you saw how safari answered question yesterday?
I wish you were smart enough to give a good retort.
You don't just get it do you? I only respond to intelligent posts, not that yours qualifies as one though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Here Is The Disgusting Reason Why I Stopped Kissing ! / What Are Your Views On Pregnancy Before Marriage? / Calabar Girl Declares Herself A Lesbian (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.