Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,818 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (65041 Views)

My Girlfriend Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy Yesterday / Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? / My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 30, 2017
CorGier:

it hurts doesn't it? next time keep my Ma out your senseless posts. Fish brains.

hurt it cant hurt a bit cos d person u said is on ur meatstick for days .....i never imagine say na dead pple u dey c satisfy bah.....
.mtchewwww.....
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 30, 2017
Emeraldgist1:

hurt it cant hurt a bit cos d person u said is on ur meatstick for days .....i never imagine say na dead pple u dey c satisfy bah.....
.mtchewwww.....

Emerald, you can play victim all you want. My advice to you is to never be the first to bring up one's familia in some harmless conversation.

I can generalize on whatever and whenever. I made mention of "all girls...", you came running like the stereotypical fish-brained Nigerian girl that you are - bringing up my Ma into some dumb post on NL, like I should be f**kin responsible for whatever emotions my post stirs up in you?
Am i to suddenly feel bad cos your Ma is no more and mine is? pls f**k outta here.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 30, 2017
CorGier:

Emerald, you can play victim all you want. My advice to you is to never be the first to bring up one's familia in some harmless conversation.

I can generalize on whatever and whenever. I made mention of "all girls...", you came running like the stereotypical fish-brained Nigerian girl that you are - bringing up my Ma into some dumb post on NL, like I should be f**kin responsible for whatever emotions my post stirs up in you?
Am i to suddenly feel bad cos your Ma is no more and mine is? pls f**k outta here.

lmao.u must be very sick.who emotion epp...
d last thing i do z mk pple feel guilty idiot!.oh u think emotions are getting to me....i laugh ,i just dey tell u say keep on fucking dead pple ooo....u said all gurls definetly ur ma z a gal na abi ur parents na gay.....shebi na wetin u learn frm dem u dey post??...
dz would be d last reply i would be giving u cos wth ma understanding u ve got low thinking evaluation....... nice replying u twas fun for me meeting ya type here.....
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Patokegod: 6:13pm On Dec 30, 2017
For Telling You Is An Evidence Of Great Love For You And To Set Herself Free From Guilt. Forgive Her Easily And Work Harder To Meet Her Ends.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Kingstel(m): 6:43am On Dec 31, 2017
Patokegod:
For Telling You Is An Evidence Of Great Love For You And To Set Herself Free From Guilt. Forgive Her Easily And Work Harder To Meet Her Ends.

He is not responsible to meeting her needs. This is why we have lazy girls everywhere. And when they are ready to marry, no man will take them serious...abi which sensible man likes to marry overused honeypot

Naija ladies will never learn for themselves. They will just conclude that all men are fuckboys!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by cve90: 7:18am On Dec 31, 2017
Am just faced with the same situation like u bro, in fact this is the second time claiming the guy has a big joystick and me small... She kept crying for forgiveness... Women smh

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Advises Women Dating Well-Endowed Men (Photo, Video) / She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos / 5 Ways To Take Off The Bra By Joseph Edgar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.