Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (65023 Views)

My Girlfriend Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy Yesterday / Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? / My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Heavance(m): 11:20am On Dec 29, 2017
Northernonyenku:
Both of u should forgive each other cos am 99.9% sure u'v cheated too..everybody dey steal but person wey dem catch na him be thief.
You nailed it, as you just spoke my mind.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Kingbusssy(m): 11:24am On Dec 29, 2017
Homeboiy:
Forgive her but don't forget about it

Hun Hun brother
He should forgive not forget
At least she confessed
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Kingbusssy(m): 11:25am On Dec 29, 2017
Homeboiy:
Forgive her but don't forget about it

Hun Hun brother
He should forgive not forget
At least she confessed
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 29, 2017
Forgive and forget her smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Dalby(m): 11:44am On Dec 29, 2017
She will do it again. Start afresh with someone else so you won't fall victim even in marriage!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 29, 2017
Northernonyenku:
sharap

I wasn't expecting anything better , the truth obviously hurts
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by iamrammy(m): 12:01pm On Dec 29, 2017
another man dy help you run your race, boss keep the puss* if it's good ,when u finaly make it u compensate her for services rendered and move on but hey dnt be greedy,u are broke u cnt have love and faithfulness with dat state.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by spiritedtete: 12:08pm On Dec 29, 2017
"If you no get money hide face"... Why must your joy stick rise when u are broke... Guy do not distract yourself with women and love... Just drill and drill till you are tired. Concentrate more in trying to make money.

Dog and bone are like women and money... They cant say no to you even if you have got worst hunch back.

For that girl... You will be stupid to let her go... Also you will be stupid to love her too... Just continue to enjoy the moment... No emotions attached (just act) it pls.

You have been advised!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Sparkles003(f): 12:51pm On Dec 29, 2017
CorGier:
Its what they do brah, they fūck around - every single one of them. Do as you please with her. But hey, go get yourself tested for STIs, Lord knows what else she's been keeping from you.

Girls have no sense of loyalty, smh.
Bros stop generalizing abeg.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Ademolu2002(m): 12:52pm On Dec 29, 2017
ksbusari:
I'm confused. Please I need your advice. My girlfriend and I have been dating for a while now and just yesterday she confessed that she had sex with someone I had been suspecting. She told me she had sex with that man for money knowing fully well my financial status at this present time. She begged to be forgiven but don't know what to do.

Pls help pls. This is a girl i really love. Everybody around me already knows her.

To me not you; I cannot forgive somebody that's that promiscuous. She claims she did that for money right? Then what differentiates her from a prostitute? "Forgive ko, forget ni" She'll do worse in the future and by that time, reversal may be impossible.
Never!
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by BanjiHols(m): 1:06pm On Dec 29, 2017
ksbusari:
I'm confused. Please I need your advice. My girlfriend and I have been dating for a while now and just yesterday she confessed that she had sex with someone I had been suspecting. She told me she had sex with that man for money knowing fully well my financial status at this present time. She begged to be forgiven but don't know what to do.

Pls help pls. This is a girl i really love. Everybody around me already knows her.

Forgive her and stick with her if the guy dosnt know you.. But if he knows you..You can forgive but pls free her. Cos it will haunt you later

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by femijay8271(m): 1:55pm On Dec 29, 2017
ogene144:

my ex gf kafilat by name told me she commit abortions 3 times 4 her bf,wch i stupid accept d idiot because of money d idiot later went ahead and had sex with d guy twice i stil didnt complain,nw she is fucking any yahoo boy that is mapoly ladies 4 u,she wont have a happy home except if i didnt ave a gud intention 4 her

Waooo, so sorry about that Bro, but U know wat u gonna do now? turn ur self to a real MAN and use what happened to hu$tl€ hard, when u finally make it, her conscience will surely kill her.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by idibe24(m): 2:12pm On Dec 29, 2017
all women and men are the same,will should pray dat God should give us d rightful one,i can not judge her, who am I to do dat,who hear shoe no were dy pain him.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Patode: 2:14pm On Dec 29, 2017
She should nave kept her mouth shut. What the eyes don't see, the mind don't grieve over.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 29, 2017
debbycreamy:

A cheat is not always a cheat, she came out plain and confessed meaning she felt remorse for wat she did, and hoping to repent, most girls will hide it and pretend til dey die, he should forgive her and never give up on her coz such girls are rare, most poor girls are tempted to cheat coz of d money to buy things or feed, don't blame her much, I believe if the bf had given her enough she wouldn't have cheat, forgive her and move on oh jare op
we will always have needs. if she can succumb to selling her body because of her needs, she definitely will not stop this act unless she will have no needs again which is impossible.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Laolu97(m): 2:42pm On Dec 29, 2017
This is a very serious issue,I did like you to think about the future consequences.Sit her down,let her know you are very displeased about what she did buh in as much as her explanations goes,don't be fooled by her tears cos she did have told you at that moment she wanted to take such a decision buh she decided to tell you thinking you might find out later.Forgive her buh Let her know u don't trust her like before anymore.In my own opinion,find out what actually made her sleep with another man because of the money,u never can tell,it might have bin something very important she needed the money for And incase you are thinking of marrying her,give it a second tought cos she might repeat the same thing in future and it would be too late for you to make any amendments.The ball is in your court young man.!You alone have the final decision to make!
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by MightySparrow: 2:51pm On Dec 29, 2017
Bleep her seven times, break the relationship, then forgive her.

Shikena
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by adomuwiner(m): 2:57pm On Dec 29, 2017
who is holy
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Romanus123: 3:41pm On Dec 29, 2017
LISTEN TO THIS. My company here in DUBAI is currently in need of 100 workers from Africa. FREE VISA, FLIGHT TICKET AND ACCOMMODATION. The only money you will be asked to pay is 150dollars, which is called commitment fees. Please this is an opportunity to those in Nigeria that has no job or money to travel. Some Ghanaians have applied already. Interested person should CONTACT. our HRM @+971552714402. you can also WhatsApp her. Just tell her you were directed by ROMANUS. DUBAI is a good place to work. Please tell your friends also
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by ochukoprosper(m): 4:02pm On Dec 29, 2017
PL dnt let family n frnds pressure u to mak a decision u wil forever regret.let ur happiness n peace of mind b ur first priority,so if u tink u can live happily wit her den u can 4giv n continue wit her but if u tink can't den plz dnt waste ur/her time being in d relationship...
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by jannylove: 4:07pm On Dec 29, 2017
How faithful are you in your relationship? abeg park well Mr. righteous.
Purebeerry:
Bros, dump that girl, never forgive a cheat cos a cheat will always be a cheat.

She will still cheat on you tomorrow, after all you will forgive her.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Joemetry(m): 4:35pm On Dec 29, 2017
Purebeerry:
Bros, dump that girl, never forgive a cheat cos a cheat will always be a cheat.

She will still cheat on you tomorrow, after all you will forgive her.

MY GRANDMA TOLD ME SOMETIME AGO THAT SOME WOMEN STILL HAVE SENSE...

LUCKY YOU.., YOU'RE ONE OF THEM.

ONLY IF NO BE MAN I DE QUOTE HERE.

FEAR WONDERLAND OOPS NAIRALAND.

grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 29, 2017
Joemetry:

MY GRANDMA TOLD ME SOMETIME AGO THAT SOME WOMEN STILL HAVE SENSE...
LUCKY YOU.., YOU'RE ONE OF THEM.
ONLY IF NO BE MAN I DE QUOTE HERE.
FEAR WONDERLAND OOPS NAIRALAND.
grin

I be woman.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Psoul(m): 5:19pm On Dec 29, 2017
Purebeerry:
My ex cheated on me, I left him, I don't say what I can't do.

Lol....I can understand that u are just acting the age u are now. As u progress in life, ur sense of reasoning will keep improving. Till den, just keep enjoying ur youthful exuberance, we all passed through it.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 29, 2017
CorGier:

please come and take your Ma, she's been on my meatstick for days and won't let go.
I guess your Daddy never gave it to her this good? oh well.

Now how's that for a "pratical" example?
i have no reason to come down to ur low mental thinking....
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 29, 2017
Emeraldgist1:

i have no reason to come down to ur low mental thinking....

it hurts doesn't it? next time keep my Ma out your senseless posts. Fish brains.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by ogene144(m): 8:04pm On Dec 29, 2017
femijay8271:

Waooo, so sorry about that Bro, but U know wat u gonna do now? turn ur self to a real MAN and use what happened to hu$tl€ hard, when u finally make it, her conscience will surely kill her.
Thanks bro,if nt dat she wasted my time,money and resources.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by LarryBeryl(m): 11:57pm On Dec 29, 2017
Ctrlsolutn:

Most of us prolly forge ahead wit cheating partners n only few wl confess or admit it wen caught, so GROW UP PLZ.

Heartbreak n cheating partners are two painful and almost inevitable incidents we are bound to encounter wen preparing to settle down.

I would say you should forgive if YOU ARE CONVINCED THAT SHE LOVES YOU. Then ask her to say it by herself what you should do if it ever repeat itself in the nearest future.

Yes my brother, you on point
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by LarryBeryl(m): 11:59pm On Dec 29, 2017
DJperdurabo:

It's who she is.

She is a tainted soul. He doesn't have to go through the laborious and emotionally tasking and exhausting process of "changing" her (come to think of it, do people truly change? At best, I believe we just get modified). Where is the time? In this brief existence of ours?

Let her work out her own salvation with fear and trembling as the Good Book says while the young man seeks for love again. The beautiful thing about life is that it always gives second chances to the prepared and discerning mind (don't believe that opportunity knocks but once crap).

This is your opinion tho. But based on my experience you are very wrong.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by afobam(m): 12:05am On Dec 30, 2017
ksbusari:

Its not your fault that she cheated on you bro. She cheated on you because you could not meet her needs at that time.*If you had met her needs she wouldn't have cheat on you*. I must blame you for this awkward situation you just find yourself.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by drphantom: 8:24am On Dec 30, 2017
pedrilo:
it's so obvious u r a church girl, my dear kindly do urself a favour and speak for urself, many church girls Bleep around and hey, they enjoy fcckin boys who dnt even go to church.

This is exactly my point sir.

The word “Many” is different from “All”. Even your statement about me speaking for myself would nullify your generalizing that all church girls sleep around.

Do not generalize.

Never assume either without leaving room for error on your part. An assumption by definition can be wrong since it is not based on fact. What is so “obvious” to you is an example.
You said it’s so obvious I’m a church girl.
My wife and 4 children would beg to differ sir. (Unless of course you meant it as an insult to my masculinity which would just be petty on your part)

Learn the lessons and move on sir.
1. Never generalize conclusively
2. Never assume conclusively

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex / Why Poor Guys Leave Their Longtime Girlfriends When They Become Rich / Nigerian Woman Advises Women Dating Well-Endowed Men (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.