Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,105 members, 7,953,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:06 PM

My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (66159 Views)

Lady Marries A Mathematician She Begged To Come And Marry Her (Photos) / My Girlfriend Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy Yesterday / My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Princedapace(m): 10:41pm On Dec 28, 2017
debbycreamy:

A cheat is not always a cheat, she came out plain and confessed meaning she felt remorse for wat she did, and hoping to repent, most girls will hide it and pretend til dey die, he should forgive her and never give up on her coz such girls are rare, most poor girls are tempted to cheat coz of d money to buy things or feed, don't blame her much, I believe if the bf had given her enough she wouldn't have cheat, forgive her and move on oh jare op

Abeg, being poor doesnt mean she must cheat.. There are many girls who sell okirika on the street.. There are many who work as patrol attendants, many sell roasted yam.. Many are even working as graphic designers.

Abeg, they no swear for naija ladies with prick and money.. They must not fvck to earn a living. It is wrong and must be condemned strongly. Baba, forgive the babe and move on.. She confessed doesn't mean she did him a favour.

Baba.. There are still decent girls out there.. Life no be do or die. Forgive the babe, make her ur friend.. But move on.. She has shown to be lazy..

And pls i hate this yoyr last sentence that if her boyfriend had given her enough money, she wouldnt have cheated. Abeg, what has stopped most ladies from working? Naija babes, pls, relationship is not a poverty allivation programme. Make una go and work and earn money too.

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by busomma: 10:41pm On Dec 28, 2017
Drop her quick like hot iron in ur palm on the ground u never cheated on her. Imagine how that suck her booooby then bleep & poured in those whitish slimmy liquid overflowing out of the entrance of Jerusalem. Unforgivable sin.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by PROPHETmichael: 10:41pm On Dec 28, 2017
ksbusari:
I'm confused. Please I need your advice. My girlfriend and I have been dating for a while now and just yesterday she confessed that she had sex with someone I had been suspecting. She told me she had sex with that man for money knowing fully well my financial status at this present time. She begged to be forgiven but don't know what to do.

Pls help pls. This is a girl i really love. Everybody around me already knows her.

Mr Kehinde, forgive her and let her go. She's lucky because your father Sulaiman could've done worst after hearing such news.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Freeko4: 10:42pm On Dec 28, 2017
In life shit happens, Wat re u going to do? Jus accept it and move on.

I continue to tell pple dat guys re more faithful Wen it comes to dating, and ladies re more faithful wen it comes to marriage. As long as she is not yet ur wife place no expectation of faithfulness on her(ladies) cos definitely dey will cheat & give u a dirty reason why dey did it.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by begwong: 10:42pm On Dec 28, 2017
The ladies are silent on this one. Make una come save a sister.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by kalu61(m): 10:43pm On Dec 28, 2017
do ur mind
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 28, 2017
I will surely forgive but I won't forget especially when the guarantee that she won't do it again is 0%. undecided

Ask yourself this question. If I happen to be broke again, how many men will partake of my fried rice? grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Maximus85(m): 10:43pm On Dec 28, 2017
ksbusari:
I'm confused. Please I need your advice. My girlfriend and I have been dating for a while now and just yesterday she confessed that she had sex with someone I had been suspecting. She told me she had sex with that man for money knowing fully well my financial status at this present time. She begged to be forgiven but don't know what to do.

Pls help pls. This is a girl i really love. Everybody around me already knows her.

Forgive her but let her go immediately. If you don't you'll end up dead or in jail someday. If she won't cause, you're death, you will kill her.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 28, 2017
Homeboiy:
Forgive her but don't forget about it
what would have happend if God forgived your sins but did'nt forget them?
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Jokkarm2: 10:44pm On Dec 28, 2017
everybody cheats but find out if is a continues things she does . if is not talk to her to stop but if is a carry come fucker please save your own life .
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 28, 2017
Purebeerry:
Bros, dump that girl, never forgive a cheat cos a cheat will always be a cheat.

She will still cheat on you tomorrow, after all you will forgive her.
Onye nsó have spoken
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 28, 2017
CorGier:
Its what they do brah, they fūck around - every single one of them. Do as you please with her. But hey, go get yourself tested for STIs, Lord knows what else she's been keeping from you.

Girls have no sense of loyalty, smh.

Girls & Dick Are Like Boli & Groundnut

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by DJperdurabo: 10:47pm On Dec 28, 2017
Homeboiy:
Forgive her but don't forget about it

Easy for you to say.

The demise of that relationship has been laid down already. The human mind is a curios thing. Watch how every time he sees her, he imagines the man she cheated with plunging and thrusting hard into her.

Watch how he wonders if she enjoyed it. Did she moan in ecstasy, gripped his bum tighter for deeper penetration, even compared his prowess to that of her guy.

In fact, it's over. The humanmind will ensure that. It takes one who's very well skilled and developed in mind control to overcome the images and nebulous thoughts that the mind manufactures when it really gets to work.

As for OP, what can I say. If I'm going to be brutally honest with you, I'd tell you to walk away. If you truly love her as you say, let her go. Both of you would be the better for it as one of the.most important ingredient in any relationship worth its salt is Trust and you, my friend, just lost it for your woman.

It can NEVER be the same. Stay at your own risk.

18 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 28, 2017
victorakpabome:

Very true. Never you trust a girl. They all Bleep around. Even the ones that carry church on their head
i don belive it, tell me chumchin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 28, 2017
I wonder why she told you. It's a relationship not marriage, no one owes the other person Fidelity...I don't see the problem.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by 8stargeneral: 10:48pm On Dec 28, 2017
Use ur church mind and forgive her.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 28, 2017
LarryBeryl:

Ok..... Are you speaking based on experience?
epp me and ask her oh

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by domopps(m): 10:51pm On Dec 28, 2017
Forgive her and move on with her please.....
.some people really need that last chance

She really tried telling you....though saying it to you does not make the act right .....I have been in your shoe before I must say you have got a lot ahead if you must marry her eventually

Best of luck brov..

Cheeeeers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by cdieli(m): 10:51pm On Dec 28, 2017
Leave her.
ksbusari:

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by DJperdurabo: 10:51pm On Dec 28, 2017
Keshi5:
from your post you said she confessed not DAT u caught her , then forgive her..my own opinion dou.

Can YOU forgive such?

Let's be more pragmatic and caring in our advice to folks who're hurting and need our help.

Nairaland is fraught with folks whose first retort on matters such as this is the trite, boring, tongue-in-cheek, hypocritical and naive "forgive him/her line". Something 99.99999% of those toeing this line will never do in their lifetime.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by ideology(m): 10:51pm On Dec 28, 2017
debbycreamy:

A cheat is not always a cheat, she came out plain and confessed meaning she felt remorse for wat she did, and hoping to repent, most girls will hide it and pretend til dey die, he should forgive her and never give up on her coz such girls are rare, most poor girls are tempted to cheat coz of d money to buy things or feed, don't blame her much, I believe if the bf had given her enough she wouldn't have cheat, forgive her and move on oh jare op
don't try to justify cheating.

A cheat can kill, she can get infected with just 1 cheat & transfer to you.

Op said he had been suspecting... That means she has the tendency to cheat.
In fact, good nite ... None of my business

Forgive but don't forget is my final answer.

This is endtime, man must be very careful with his life no sentiments pls

As I de so I value rest of mind & trust like kilode.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by pocohantas(f): 10:52pm On Dec 28, 2017
It's your choice.
If I tell you to leave her, you most likely would not...judging from your tone. So, do you!
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 28, 2017
Uniqueness01:
Some girls fa! cheesy
OP must have lashed the babe so well that she began confessing her sins.......well, forgive her and tell her to don no more cheesy

Cumming Juice Confession, Too much Juice

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Retarokeroro(m): 10:53pm On Dec 28, 2017
hmmm if i were you my brother....
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by yelinco1(m): 10:53pm On Dec 28, 2017
ksbusari:

FORGIVE, FORGET AND PUSH ON. WHAT IF SHE DIDN'T TELL YOU? EVERYONE HAS A PAST YOU KNOW?
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by GAMEFACE: 10:53pm On Dec 28, 2017
prince3009:

The girl is sincere. She deserves your forgiveness
Sincere? Lol...be careful...The next confession will be "He begged me and disturbed me"
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by anyicash(m): 10:54pm On Dec 28, 2017
ksbusari:

pretend to forgive her and always Bleep her with condom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 28, 2017
Give me her no so I can advice her
ksbusari:

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by jaychubi: 10:54pm On Dec 28, 2017
ksbusari:

She will do it again and again, a whor.E is always a whor.e

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by anyicash(m): 10:54pm On Dec 28, 2017
God punish poverty.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by DJperdurabo: 10:55pm On Dec 28, 2017
Keshi5:
from your post you said she confessed not DAT u caught her , then forgive her..my own opinion dou.

And in your opinion that makes the deed "forgiveable"?, makes it less heinous? Less selfish?

Never forget that confession makes for a good alibi. At least it's working on you already given your post.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by ADRIAN88(m): 10:56pm On Dec 28, 2017
xedyl:
This is the part being a Man comes to play.... If u know u are a Man forgive and forget...in addition if u leave her and go to another gal have it in mind that another Man is drilling her borehole b4 u show up.

Lmao! "Driling her bolehole", baba she be construction site ni?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Growing Trend Of Men Shying Away From Court or White Wedding / Have You Ever Been Single For So Long That You Decided To Do This? (PICTURES) / Ghanaian Women Gather To Watch Lady With Big Backside Dance, Video Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.