Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,174 members, 7,953,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:34 PM

My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (66160 Views)

Lady Marries A Mathematician She Begged To Come And Marry Her (Photos) / My Girlfriend Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy Yesterday / My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by edimolu(m): 6:11pm On Dec 28, 2017
debbycreamy:

A cheat is not always a cheat, she came out plain and confessed meaning she felt remorse for wat she did, and hoping to repent, most girls will hide it and pretend til dey die, he should forgive her and never give up on her coz such girls are rare, most poor girls are tempted to cheat coz of d money to buy things or feed, don't blame her much, I believe if the bf had given her enough she wouldn't have cheat, forgive her and move on oh jare op
Only a lady would get this emotional...smh

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 28, 2017
debbycreamy:

A cheat is not always a cheat, she came out plain and confessed meaning she felt remorse for wat she did, and hoping to repent, most girls will hide it and pretend til dey die, he should forgive her and never give up on her coz such girls are rare, most poor girls are tempted to cheat coz of d money to buy things or feed, don't blame her much, I believe if the bf had given her enough she wouldn't have cheat, forgive her and move on oh jare op
You literally encouraged cheating, so if am dating a man and he doesn't give me what I want, I go and cheat on him because I don't have enough.

A virtuous lady is contented with the little she has and before you come here to say something, let me tell you, I've been in a situation where I was dead broke and I wasn't getting enough, guess what? a man was offered me huge amount of money for me to sleep with me and date him but I refused cos I didn't want to cheat.. That is contentment.

And what make you think the lady is poor?

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Pyrusdrago(m): 6:17pm On Dec 28, 2017
Dude your bae luvs you
Period
If it wasn't the case, you'll still be oblivious about it.
But on a second thought, she did it for the money n that's shaky for me cuz it can happen again undecided

For me you gotto step up financially so u won't be bug bout ish like dis.
For forgiveness part , that's your cross bruv
Either u stick to the devil u now know or u hunt for n angel u AV no clue of

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by stacyadams: 6:42pm On Dec 28, 2017
grin grin one dey wan giv me toto,,,wit abegg..see the way em dey talk shit bout em bf..... guys no go swear for okija shrine on top babe matter..oo
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by David160(m): 6:57pm On Dec 28, 2017
Try being single... You won't have to deal with this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by tochivitus(m): 7:19pm On Dec 28, 2017
Forgive her but don't marry her if U wanna leave long cos your mind still gonna play tricks with u that if she ain't with u or u call her and she didn't answer immediately u gonna think she fvcking around cool

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Davidlekkzy(m): 7:24pm On Dec 28, 2017
from dat it shows she loves u and truly values d relationship ....buh d question is she gonna cheat again after u might av forgiven her?
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by kenex4ever(m): 7:29pm On Dec 28, 2017
ksbusari:
Am confused. pls i need ur advice. My girlfriend and i av been dating for a while nw and just yesterday she confessed that she had sex with someone i had been suspecting. she told me she had sex with that man for money knwing fully well my financial status at this present tym. she begged to be forgiven bt dont knw what to do. pls help pls. this is a girl i really love. everybody around me already knws her.
you have already forgiven her judging from ur writeup. It's just a matter of time before you start off again and she will still cheat again. I have been in ur shoes, being broke no good but work hard.

No put hand for bad thing while hustling

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by ksbusari(m): 7:34pm On Dec 28, 2017
kenex4ever:
you have already forgiven her judging from ur writeup. It's just a matter of time before you start off again and she will still cheat again. I have been in ur shoes, being broke no good but work hard.

No put hand for bad thing while hustling
thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by lacruz12(m): 8:02pm On Dec 28, 2017
Continue with that relationship at the detriment of your life. Forget the drama of voluntarily confessing her sin to you, it clearly showed her dignity could easily be bought. Give her a couple of days and the same guy will still fvck her again..... Cheats will always devise other means to cheat more. Their mood swings corrode pass acid

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Terminator1234g: 10:24pm On Dec 28, 2017
ksbusari:
I'm confused. Please I need your advice. My girlfriend and I have been dating for a while now and just yesterday she confessed that she had sex with someone I had been suspecting. She told me she had sex with that man for money knowing fully well my financial status at this present time. She begged to be forgiven but don't know what to do.

Pls help pls. This is a girl i really love. Everybody around me already knows her.

Watch her closely if she do am again screw her. She dey mad.you no fi marry that kind person.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Exponental(m): 10:25pm On Dec 28, 2017
Forgive her if you are guilty of what she's done.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by gideon9231(m): 10:25pm On Dec 28, 2017
Continu with her at your own risk but its not advisable, .she showed u just the tip of the iceberg[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Write2018: 10:26pm On Dec 28, 2017
What an excuse
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by jflower06(m): 10:27pm On Dec 28, 2017
bros.. you are not holy pass her.. try and forgive and time heals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Lomprico2: 10:27pm On Dec 28, 2017
ksbusari:
I'm confused. Please I need your advice. My girlfriend and I have been dating for a while now and just yesterday she confessed that she had sex with someone I had been suspecting. She told me she had sex with that man for money knowing fully well my financial status at this present time. She begged to be forgiven but don't know what to do.

Pls help pls. This is a girl i really love. Everybody around me already knows her.

Forgive her but let her go! She insulted u destiny over money.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by iluvpomo(m): 10:28pm On Dec 28, 2017
Oh dear ... I hope it is not the runs girl I have been nacking, this could be interesting...

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by 02Kebreal(m): 10:30pm On Dec 28, 2017
IF NA ME,I NO GO EVEN COME NAIRALAND COME ASK FOR ADVICE... I GO ENTER HOSPITAL RUN TEST,IF I'M STILL NEGATIVE..... I WOULD RUN FOR MY LIFE...

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 28, 2017
ksbusari:

The girl is sincere. She deserves your forgiveness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by LorDBolton(m): 10:31pm On Dec 28, 2017
My question is what does she bring to the table?

This "I love her " shiiit should end in 2017

10 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by almarthins(m): 10:31pm On Dec 28, 2017
ksbusari:

U self forgive am na, na temptation.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by miqos02(m): 10:32pm On Dec 28, 2017
ksbusari:

see as dis girl dey barb your hair

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by BagWay: 10:32pm On Dec 28, 2017
d muslim girl i fuc

always gives me fake moans
vut cums so quick.
all naija girls fuc at least 7 to 8 diff dics a time
naija gals are useless.

guy man
shut up.
u dont love her
lust has closed your eyes.

forget abt her pussy
and get another fresh one shaps

shez a bich

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Ccdavies(m): 10:33pm On Dec 28, 2017
ksbusari:

Bros if you were involved in the spending of the money she collected, na you suppose dey beg for forgiveness. Ooo..lol na joke.oo.. But in the other news,whether you forgive her or she forgive you,it won't reduce the price of fuel in the market.
Lastly, she is not your wife yet so received that as information and treat it as such.. Jah guide.. Oh yak ndi.oo

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Damfostopper(m): 10:33pm On Dec 28, 2017
if yu like... yu let her go...... this year.... I have learnt that everybody cheats... you just have to find that one person worth suffering for.....

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by plessis: 10:34pm On Dec 28, 2017
A hoe is a hoe... Whether she cheats for free or for money.....

If na my friend ask me this kain question, say make e forgive girl wey cheat on am, na head of belt wey I go use flog sense enter him skull.....

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Aventures(m): 10:35pm On Dec 28, 2017
Purebeerry:
Bros, dump that girl, never forgive a cheat cos a cheat will always be a cheat.

She will still cheat on you tomorrow, after all you will forgive her.
A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage. Forgive her and let her go on her way. If this happened before you met her, it is a different ball game which may not really bother you. But in this case, even if you forgive her and continue with her you won't trust her and you will suspect her at every slight move, then what is left to enjoy in such a relationship where there is no trust. She too may possibly not trust u thinking you may want to take a revenge.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Funjosh(m): 10:38pm On Dec 28, 2017
Forgive Her.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by jstar376(m): 10:38pm On Dec 28, 2017
Bro, I can forgive a girl who point me a gun, but can never forgive a girl who cheated on me

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by GAMEFACE: 10:38pm On Dec 28, 2017
debbycreamy:

Really? If he had given her enough? That's why I will always prefer independent women.....That someone even tries to take care of a woman, most times the women brings all of her family problems. In the western world it is mostly mutual...you bring ,I bring..... The boyfriend is not the holy spirit, the truth is she will do it again...forgive her but don't forget.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by dich: 10:38pm On Dec 28, 2017
She will continue to have sex with other guys because of money, trust me. Can you cope with that?

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by zealblinks(m): 10:40pm On Dec 28, 2017
Purebeerry:
Cheats don't change, they will cheat and cheat and cheat and cheat.
are you saint? hypocrite everywhere shior

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Single For So Long That You Decided To Do This? (PICTURES) / The Growing Trend Of Men Shying Away From Court or White Wedding / Ghanaian Women Gather To Watch Lady With Big Backside Dance, Video Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.