Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? (27088 Views)

Whats The Worst And The Most Embarrassing Punishment You Were Given In School? / Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. / 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by rhymz(m): 3:45pm On Apr 08, 2010
pine_ed:

@ rhymz, nice one pal, had a very similar experience lately.
i was @ a restaurant not far from my office one early morning. met dis beautiful lady who was already having her b/fast. sat next to her, later started a conversation & we just got talking. all of a sudden, in d course of our brief discussion, maybe she got carried away,  she just switched into yoruba,   angry holy smoke!!,  i could barely understand, so all i did was just nod my head. i was so embarrassed!
don't get me wrong, i respect our local dialects, but d poor lady couldn't read my body language, dat i wasn't comfortable at all.
i just hurried my meal, got up & left, never asking 4 her name, let alone her digits,  it was really crazy  embarassed embarassed
mehn broda, seriously, situationz like that can kill Ur morale and water down Ur enthusiasm and guts, especially when U ve to contend with the fact that there other ppl who might probably be eavesdropping on Ur very unintelligent conversation. . .the way I see it is, if there are amebo evesdropping, the least we could do is entertain them with our conversation. . Lol. . But seriously, i get so uncomfortable with such an incompactability esp when the environment demands for some sophistiscation in mannerism and behaviour. . . Anyway, I feel Ur pain bruva, it has nothing to do with liking Ur local dialect or not, it has to do with what courtesy demands of us.
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 08, 2010
back then in uni, there was this fg scholarship test at oshogbo which i went for. so i saw this chick and u know i tried to chat her up, but thank God sha my friends didn't see me when i went to meet her, introduced myself and tried to make her talk. i ask for the girl name ol boi she no even look my side at all, i tried again and she just IGNORED me and walked away. i was of cos embarrassed.

the funy thing was like 3 yrs later we ended up workin in the same place and am like i know u from school u dissed me in uni and she's like she can't even remember anything like that. anyways we laugh about it now sha, infact we were quite good friends in the office someone thot we should have dated.
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by bgees(m): 5:58pm On Apr 08, 2010
I was never good at outright 'toasting'. Every experience was embarrasing, even the ones that were succesful. I really suck at toasting.

1 Like

Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by SeanT21(f): 7:02pm On Apr 08, 2010
These stories are comical!!

There are some evil women out there oo
wink
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by Harzheezah: 7:03pm On Apr 08, 2010
good for youuuuuuuu
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by na2day2(m): 7:39pm On Apr 08, 2010
SeanT21:

These stories are comical!!

There are some evil women out there oo
wink

ah! to say the least. now u know what ur big bro has gone through. how are u darling? kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by SAlUV(f): 7:43pm On Apr 08, 2010
---
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by GboyegaD(m): 8:24pm On Apr 08, 2010
Well, I really do not have much experience as far as d topic is concerned.
Dre was a lady who was my friend way back in Secondary School and during our SS2 days, I knew she had interest in me cos my friends told me. One day after school hours, we were waiting for school lessons and as such, I collected her belt from her gown and asked her to follow me to Abuja a place inside d school if she wanted it. Wen we got dre, I found it difficult to say what I wanted instead I attempted smooching her which she didn't object. Oweva, few weeks afterwards, I discovered anoda friend of mine had started dating and shining her congo.

Another experience was d one wit a lady we grew up together. Then we had crush one for anoda n we used to kiss but never ad sex cos all my attempts to disvirgin her proved unsuccessful cos once she shouts due to d pain I wil be forced to pity her. Eventually wen I graduated I decided to ask her out. I travelled on Local Government Election day to see her in Ibadan. D journey took me abt 6 hours cos I boarded a normal danfo bus dat plies within Lagos whose driver just siezed d opportunity due to our desperate situation to travel dat morning. We eventually met and while we were eating and talking at Tantalizers, I was shaking n sweating profusely. I eventually dropped the bombshell n she told me dat I didn't speak up in time dat she only felt she should come see me dat she was on her way to her would be mother Inlaw's house. I texted her to appreciate her for her time n neva bodad to call her again. Unfortunately, today is her birthday but I av chosen not to call her again.
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by shadrach77: 8:42pm On Apr 08, 2010
ifyegede:

All of una no get work or better thing to do.
cry you who has work to do, why are you here then?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by yahoo2(m): 9:20pm On Apr 08, 2010
If you want to build your confidence in girls affairs, you may google and download this book ANY WOMAN ANYWHERE. It will teach you so many things about yourself and how to get that hot babe you have been longing to have.

Meanwhile keep the experiences coming. It's healthy to the soul!
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by axeman85(m): 10:18pm On Apr 08, 2010
interesting posts. i have never had liver to toast woman, i jst get friendly wth them an in general i am a likeable person. so i take it form there.

tried toasting a girl back in the days in unilag unfortunately my friend was also toasting the girl but unfortunately for both of us, the girl was dating someone else. to cut the long story short me , the day i planned on toasting her she was with my friend and i called her and she came and i was like erm erm wa sin me lo ka lo ra dundun ni abule oja, she was suprised and we all ended up buying dundun , dodo, and akara from abule oja and ate it together and till today we are still very good. friends that people thought me and the girl were dating and till today they still believe we had something together. today she is happi married sha, i i was present as i woulnd miss it for anything.
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by Dondav(m): 10:30pm On Apr 08, 2010
Believe me, i really suck at that!!!. Though i'm used to them making the first move.
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by emorse(m): 11:02pm On Apr 08, 2010
@ dondav. Do they really make the first move? Thats very unusual.
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by olafolarin(m): 11:49pm On Apr 08, 2010
@ YD;

She didnt fake the faint part.
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by kenerep: 12:50am On Apr 09, 2010
Mine happened some three months five months ago though it was not embarasing it is still kinda funny. There is this gurl who is in a lower level a year lower than mine whom I have known for 2 years who happened to be quite pretty and I had mouthed off to my friends I was going to ask the babe out and even told her cousin who is my own level mate that I was going to ask her out and he gave me her number and on this fateful day i was about going home when I saw her walk by and then i started following her and conjuring different ways of approaching her and i was walking behind her she looked back and saw me coming and slowed down but ma courage never do and when I had mustered (or thought) and I was about to go and meet her a lecturer called her and then i walked past and went to wait for her around a corner and believe you me I waited there for 1 hour before I just let go and when I got home my friends asked me what kept you so long i replied that i was just watching something stupid and I still see till today but I still don;t have the right courage for her and worst of all I have graduated, poor me you would say
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by sophy09: 3:59am On Apr 09, 2010
I enjoyed all the stories I've been reading. grin

There was this guy I met on camp through a friend. Anytime he see me all he does is smile at me and I smile back. When we later became friends he drives all the way to my place of primary assignment ( his was far from mine) and when he gets to my place and we exchange pleasantries, he goes," I just came to check on you." and he leaves. The first time he did that I thought he was actually passing by. He did the same thing next week and the week after. I did not really know his intentions just saw him as a friend. The funny thing was I liked him but did not know if he liked me. Service came to an end and met his friend 3 yrs later, his friend told me about the guy and that he really loved me. He told his friend that I was not interested in a relationship. I was shocked! shocked Told his friend how he comes over and never says anything.
It hurts really because I love him but he was not man enough to ask me out
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by na2day2(m): 4:25am On Apr 09, 2010
sophy09:

I enjoyed all the stories I've been reading. grin

There was this guy I met on camp through a friend. Anytime he see me all he does is smile at me and I smile back. When we later became friends he drives all the way to my place of primary assignment ( his was far from mine) and when he gets to my place and we exchange pleasantries, he goes," I just came to check on you." and he leaves. The first time he did that I thought he was actually passing by. He did the same thing next week and the week after. I did not really know his intentions just saw him as a friend. The funny thing was I liked him but did not know if he liked me. Service came to an end and met his friend 3 yrs later, his friend told me about the guy and that he really loved me. He told his friend that I was not interested in a relationship. I was shocked! shocked Told his friend how he comes over and never says anything.
It hurts really because I love him but he was not man enough to ask me out

and u weren't woman enough to declare ur intentions to him or at least drop good leads for him to follow.
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by sophy09: 5:01am On Apr 09, 2010
@na2day?

I did not know his intentions, it was his friend that told me he loved me. Saw him as a friend coming to visit. Lost contact with him, but if he asks me I definitely will go out with him.
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by na2day2(m): 5:49am On Apr 09, 2010
sophy09:

@na2day?

I did not know his intentions, it was his friend that told me he loved me. Saw him as a friend coming to visit. Lost contact with him, but if he asks me I definitely will go out with him.

he doesnt know ur intentions either, just like u, he was afraid of rejection. i am only pointing this out to u for u to learn and hopefully other girls how good things walk away from u when a simple act can change everything. u dont have to ask him out but there are things u could have done to make him feel a little more comfortable. a guy that shows up every week to check on u is no joke my sister and u cant tell me u didnt know his intention
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by dezzygal(f): 5:52am On Apr 09, 2010
quotes frm magnumshie (Mine wasnt 4getable,i ad this girl in jss class.we both knew there s affection but knows aint got courage.A friend of hers suggested that i send her a letter which i did.the next day the girl came screaming on me displaying d letter publicly.Meeeehn i was sweating in real cold, nd d class was passing around my supposedly secret love letter.Next day i pretended sleeping all thru in d class.)

i did d same thing to a boy den ,dis is damn funny
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by sophy09: 6:11am On Apr 09, 2010
@na2day?

It's true what you said, I still regret it. There are times when I wish I could turn back the hands of time but even if I did, I will still expect him to make his intention known.
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by na2day2(m): 6:29am On Apr 09, 2010
sophy09:

@na2day?

It's true what you said, I still regret it. There are times when I wish I could turn back the hands of time but even if I did, I will still expect him to make his intention known.

he will if his liver lets him, not all men are rocks, some come in soft packets but are very great potentials. ur mistake was generalizing
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by rhymz(m): 7:32am On Apr 09, 2010
Hahaha. . I just remembered one funny toasting xperience me and my twiny had with these two yoruba chicks that came for holiday in the house a friend.
As in eh, my bruva and I were just sitting in front of the house gisting about dis two hotties that had just invaded the street, as we just dey gist they laf, it was around 7pm, lo and behold, the pair just came out of the house onto the street taking notice at the way my bruva and I were sizing em up, dem just dey ju idi ile, see as dem come dey swing waist like say dem fix them with hydraulics, mehn these galz get both "Nkiru & Azuka"compactment, we were so carried away by the sight of what our eyes were seeing, the time wey my twiny who is crazier blurted out:"e hia bu ukwu"(dis tin na waaaist?) he did't know. Personally, I dont fancy the idea of toasting chickz in my area or house but mehn, i had to make an exception at that point, besides, i said to myself,these galz ve only come to spend their holz here,they aint part of my no go area galz. So my twiny and I waited for them to gain some distance away from us then off we went. As if they knew we were goina come after em, they started a phoney chat,lafin and constantly looking back, my bruva and I decided to separate and then I went closer to the more chubby one who kept meeting my eyes each time she turned back, when i gained enuf distance towards em, i went: Hi Ladies! They luk'd at each other like they were tryina figure out who said it, then I gave em my $20million dollar smile(who would resist that) the chubby one reluctantly muttered hi under her breath while the other almost didn't say anything(who cared anyway,she wasn't my target) then my twiny joined us with:"mhmm, steve, I see U got Urself some new friends here,Hi Ladies, am Buchi". . . .In a very funny way, am sure that got the galz less tensed. Then I went: "Oh forgive my bad manners, am steve" then turning to the chubby one, so what's Ur name? she said Tolu,all these going on while we were still walking, as my bruva say make im ask the other one her name, the next thing we heard was:eeihh! Tolu! Tolu! Luk who is here! Tolu turned away from me and also went: Dare! Wow! Then came the Mørøn wey wan spoil show for guyz. He approached us, my twiny sensing say the paralz don cast,take style waka go front, me na feeling like one optimistic mumu still stood there with the galz and even shook hands with the !diot(to make him understand that an important negotiation was underway).Guyz, could U believe that I stood there like a Morøn for over 20min watching dis trio chatting away and lafin(probably lafing at me, I guez) the yeye guy no even consider say me been dey wait make im free d galz, he just went on and on asking them questions,lafin and sometimez luking at my direction. . .mehn. . .I developed a cold feet, I was caught up in a dilemma, did't know whether to just leave or go to them and excuse myself, like say holyghost minister brain enter my head, i just waka without looking back until, i reach my house. . .o boy my twiny been dey downstairs dey wait for me. . . As we just see eachother, come see laf,we just started lafin at eachother. . . Needless to say, i did't bother to know abt d galz again jare before dem go use me Chop Amala next time. . Lol

1 Like

Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by hoodboy(m): 8:53am On Apr 09, 2010
Well There's this girl in my class i had a hugh crush on, we ended up being friends and i still didn't make my intentions known so after about 2 years and some quarrels i call her up and tell her my mind and she gives me a full 30min phone lecture about how it would never happen and how she doesn't care about me one bit, so i let her be only for her to text me two weeks after that she needs to talk with me and when i finally give her audience she begins to tell me how she was harsh in the way she rebuffed my request and how she misses me and cares about me but maybe she is scared of the commitment since it would be her first so i tell her to take the whole weekend to think it through. she is the first girl I've used plain english to ask to be my girlfriend and the first girl I have said i love you to, so by monday i hope i'm getting a girlfriend(wink!)

1 Like

Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by shadrach77: 9:55am On Apr 09, 2010
na2day?:

he doesnt know your intentions either, just like u, he was afraid of rejection. i am only pointing this out to u for u to learn and hopefully other girls how good things walk away from u when a simple act can change everything. u dont have to ask him out but there are things u could have done to make him feel a little more comfortable. a guy that shows up every week to check on u is no joke my sister and u cant tell me u didnt know his intention
@na2day - well done! for the very first time, you have spoken wisely - keep it up! grin grin
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by na2day2(m): 10:04am On Apr 09, 2010
shadrach77:

@na2day - well done! for the very first time, you have spoken wisely - keep it up! grin grin

u go chop cane ooo! angry angry angry
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by denony(m): 2:40pm On Apr 09, 2010
mine was many,

1. Wrote a letter during my primary school days to this girl  grin
    the letter stayed for like three days in my school bag, while i was still gathering moral on how to go about it.
    though both of us were like frinds but i need the real thing. unfortunately to me, another gurl who i know needs me was checking for her text book that i borrowd from her while am off, the worst happened as the ltter is inside the textbook. the letter was giving to our teacher and was read loud and clear in the class, that every body started singing with the rylics of the letter. thats my last day in that school, as i embark on immediate holiday/change of school afterwards.

2. Then in secondary school, this pretty and gorgeous  gurl just enrolled in our class, and verybody was planning on how to get her, i went home and pick up my pen and paper as usual  grin get the right lyrics and and head to school the next day. planning on how to give her th letter, had to borrow her her text book,  hide somewhere put the letter inside and bring it back to her, then ran away. and another gurl who is her friend borrowed the book that same moment, grab the letter. the worst happened as the letter was presented to the principle who is the gurl's guidance. teachers meeting was immediately arranged and i am the agenda  grin. i was called standing in th midst of them all, (some my foes, some comrades) the letter was read in the principals office and later in the class then finally in the assembly hall. but that boosted my moral as i end up dating the gurl, till this moment though we are just friends now. it makes our relationship then very solid and polular as everybody knows am blipping the chick with proud. we do talk about it at times, it was fun.

3. Lastly, after the secondary school, everybody went their different directions, so i was trying to hook up with a new chick. I have been following this gurl for many days telling her my feelings but she never utter a word. One day she was making call on a business centre, i walk directly to her, she was sitting waiting for her turn, i boldly ask her are u ready for me now.

this gurl got crazy and shouted in a loud voice like JOHN DE BAPTIST. (MY LOVE IS FOR SOMEONE ELSE AND NOT YOU, DID U GET THAT NOW) PEOPLE STARTED LAUGHING AT ME. comrades, the shock got me sleeping instantly with hot sweat and broad-day-light dream.

IT WAS A HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE. BUT IT GETS ME GOING STRONGER  grin LOL
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by Krissykriss(m): 4:35pm On Apr 09, 2010
Interestin . . .
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by cbjonstage(m): 5:03pm On Apr 09, 2010
There is dis girl who came to do IT in d 2nd floor of ours, good-looking, naturally beautiful to satisfy your sight. i was deeply to have her around me, atleast to say that’s my girl. my visit to their office multiplied as a result of wat d eyez sees. my first day with her was just knowing ourselves and wat she came to do. IT, she reply. while I was with her discussing, a senior staff of hers bust out and said Ben, u’ve been visiting us this week more than u do. i knew wat she meant but pretend as if I didn’t  …she said again, Ben don’t tell me that u’re not here just because of this girl, the new IT staff. Everyone in d office began to laugh controllable even d one that calls me her husband, she felt i’ve gone deep with the other lady as a result of that. I COULDN’T BEAT THE SWEAT THAT PROFUSELY CAME TO MY FACE & UNDER MY ARMS, i just look like one that needs to see his doctor

Nothing serious btw us till date as a result of this development. I’m under examination till date
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by indie22(f): 7:14pm On Apr 09, 2010
Ok this wasn't a toasting experience, more like a school girl's crush. My older sis' boyfriend had this friend dat was so cute, u could spread him on a cracker and I had such a huge crush on him. Anyway one day I got back from lesson and there was my crush sitting down in the dining area gisting wiv my sis and her boyfie. I was kinda embarrassed being seen in my school uniform so I rushed to take a shower and make myself pretty. In my bid to impress him, I went to my oldest sis' room and sprayed on some of her designer perfume, see me feeling cool with myself that day, I then went and sat down in d dining area wiv them, I finally caught the guy's attention and we were talking abt random stuff. Next thing, my oldest sis comes into d dining demanding to know who sprayed her perfume, coz d fragrance is all over d place, I said nothing. She came close to me and asked me "cynthia was it you"? I replied "no sis", she came closer, sniffed and said "oh so now ure not afraid to use my stuff coz uve started talking to boys abi?, b4 I could say anything, she pulled my ear and then barked at me to kneel down, hands up and close my eyes, chei! Infront of my crush, I prayed for the ground to open up and just swallow me, see disgrace! Omo I no get choice sha, I kuku serve the punishment, wiv the whole house laughing at me, I hated my sis for a very long time after that!
Re: Whats Ur Most Embarrassing Toasting Experience? by linoprada(m): 8:30pm On Apr 09, 2010
well mine happened inside uniben , i was talking to this chic and all of a sudden she started laughing at me so i got confused and stopped and i took my leave straight cos it was obvious she saw as an asshole,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Video Of Nigerian Lady Motivating Unfaithful Nigerian Men. / In Every Relationship, Who Should Call Most? Man Or Woman? / Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.