Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,932 members, 7,952,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:21 PM

Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. (42994 Views)

My Personal Observation About Nigerian "Adults" / What’s The Difference Between Nigerian Marriage Law And The West / Happy marriage Life (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by peacefull(f): 2:41pm On Sep 13, 2020
temitope23:

I did not know it is that expensive to learn English on the site, I was supposed to work there sometime last year but I innocuously delayed my registration when I checked back later this year, they said Nigerians are no longer allowed to teach on the site since most Nigeria have issues with their internet connections.

Are you saying there are schools in Japan where you can learn English for free, but you cannot be allowed to learn for free because you are married to a foreigner?

Oh! Really?
Sorry embarassed
Connect internet have many issues in Nigeria? Very expensive?
My husband always told me expensive.
That's why not easy to contact me when he is stay in Nigeria.

About 7,000yen is not so cheap.
But what I read about that application is anytime can learn.
So I think not so expensive.
But if someone don't have time,maybe use that application only once or twice of a month, then I think expensive.

Sorry, my husband said if I join to English school, wasting my money.
Because he said I'm married with foreigner(my husband) who can speak, read and write English.
So I can learn English free from him.

1 Like

Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by peacefull(f): 3:03pm On Sep 13, 2020
Petyr1:
yeah that is true but even though it a disaster country the government over there knows how to recover and put the country back to normal condition. You guys are the best

About going to the snow festival, can't you create a time for it?

I think past experience is making Japan to know how to recover, what to do etc.
But some peoples never appreciate.
Complain like not quick recover, why take too long time etc.

Hokkaido is very far from my area and not cheap if I go there.
Even Okinawa too.
Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by Petyr1: 3:19pm On Sep 13, 2020
peacefull:

I think past experience is making Japan to know how to recover, what to do etc.
But some peoples never appreciate.
Complain like not quick recover, why take too long time etc.

Hokkaido is very far from my area and not cheap if I go there.
Even Okinawa too.
that is human being for you. They will not appreciate

2 Likes

Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by peacefull(f): 4:43pm On Sep 13, 2020
Petyr1:
that is human being for you. They will not appreciate

embarassed
Some peoples are very greedy and forget about what they have.
Very sad.
Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by temitope23(m): 6:51pm On Sep 13, 2020
peacefull:

Oh! Really?
Sorry embarassed
Connect internet have many issues in Nigeria? Very expensive?
My husband always told me expensive.
That's why not easy to contact me when he is stay in Nigeria.

About 7,000yen is not so cheap.
But what I read about that application is anytime can learn.
So I think not so expensive.
But if someone don't have time,maybe use that application only once or twice of a month, then I think expensive.

Sorry, my husband said if I join to English school, wasting my money.
Because he said I'm married with foreigner(my husband) who can speak, read and write English.
So I can learn English free from him.

Okay, now I understand.
Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by peacefull(f): 2:56am On Sep 14, 2020
temitope23:

Okay, now I understand.

Thank you so much!
I told him about that application.
But he said too expensive embarassed
Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by temitope23(m): 3:13am On Sep 14, 2020
peacefull:

Thank you so much!
I told him about that application.
But he said too expensive embarassed

No problem, all you will have to do is put more effort and before you know it, you will notice you've developed mastery of the English language. Since you have the zeal to know it, that's all that matters now.
Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by Petyr1: 8:40am On Sep 14, 2020
peacefull:

embarassed
Some peoples are very greedy and forget about what they have.
Very sad.
grin grin
Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by peacefull(f): 9:08am On Sep 14, 2020
temitope23:

No problem, all you will have to do is put more effort and before you know it, you will notice you've developed mastery of the English language. Since you have the zeal to know it, that's all that matters now.

Thank you so much!
I will not give up!
I will put more effort!
I really really appreciate you!!

I read about foreigner woman speaking pidgin English on culture section, if I'm not misunderstanding, she got attack because of pidgin English.
If foreigners speaking pidgin English to Nigerian peoples, is it disrespect Nigerian peoples? Rude?
Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by peacefull(f): 9:11am On Sep 14, 2020
Petyr1:
grin grin

I said something strange?
Many many times I don't understand English well.
So maybe my reply is strange?
Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by Petyr1: 10:52am On Sep 14, 2020
peacefull:

I said something strange?
Many many times I don't understand English well.
So maybe my reply is strange?
nothing is strange in your statement, it just funny to me
Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by temitope23(m): 12:10pm On Sep 14, 2020
peacefull:

Thank you so much!
I will not give up!
I will put more effort!

I read about foreigner woman speaking pidgin English on culture section, if I'm not misunderstanding, she got attack because of pidgin English.
If foreigners speaking pidgin English to Nigerian peoples, is it disrespect Nigerian peoples? Rude?

No, it is not considered disrespectful when you speak pidgin as a foreigner. Some will like you for that while others may not. There's this video I saw recently on twitter of a white lady speaking pidgin and a little Igbo. Most comments from Nigerians show they like what she's doing.
Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by peacefull(f): 12:26pm On Sep 14, 2020
Petyr1:
nothing is strange in your statement, it just funny to me

Oh! Ok!
I'm glad, I didn't say strange things.

Just funny to you?
I maybe made you laugh?!
That's good cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by peacefull(f): 12:35pm On Sep 14, 2020
temitope23:

No, it is not considered disrespectful when you speak pidgin as a foreigner. Some will like you for that while others may not. There's this video I saw recently on twitter of a white lady speaking pidgin and a little Igbo. Most comments from Nigerians show they like what she's doing.

I learned a lot from you again.
I understand now!
Thank you so much!

Same video?
I saw it on this website. Culture section.
Only few peoples don't like it?

Pidgin English is only for friends or family?
I mean peoples can speak pidgin English to elders?
If speak pidgin English to elders also not disrespect or rude?
Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by temitope23(m): 2:06pm On Sep 14, 2020
peacefull:

I learned a lot from you again.
I understand now!
Thank you so much!

Same video?
I saw it on this website. Culture section.
Only few peoples don't like it?

Pidgin English is only for friends or family?
I mean peoples can speak pidgin English to elders?
If speak pidgin English to elders also not disrespect or rude?

If the elderly person does not understand your native language, to avoid a situation why you won't understand each other, pidgin will make communication easier. It is not considered rude to communicate with an elder person in pidgin English.

Nigeria is one of the most linguistically diverse countries in the world, with over 500 languages spoken. The official language is English, but it is spoken less frequently in rural areas and amongst people with lower education levels.

Imagine Lagos that has over 10 million people living there with all the ethnic groups represented, do I have to learn the whole languages before I can talk to others? That's where the pidgin English comes in handy. I can communicate with anyone and they will understand what am saying despite the cultural difference.
Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by peacefull(f): 12:06am On Sep 15, 2020
temitope23:

If the elderly person does not understand your native language, to avoid a situation why you won't understand each other, pidgin will make communication easier. It is not considered rude to communicate with an elder person in pidgin English.

Nigeria is one of the most linguistically diverse countries in the world, with over 500 languages spoken. The official language is English, but it is spoken less frequently in rural areas and amongst people with lower education levels.

Imagine Lagos that has over 10 million people living there with all the ethnic groups represented, do I have to learn the whole languages before I can talk to others? That's where the pidgin English comes in handy. I can communicate with anyone and they will understand what am saying despite the cultural difference.

I learned a lot again!!
Thank you so much!

Like Japan, Ohayo and Ohayo gozaimasu meaning good morning.
Both words same meaning but Ohayo is casual than Ohayo gozaimasu.
I can't say Ohayo to someone who is not close to me, elders, my boss etc.

So I wanted to know if pidgin English is like that or not.
Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by temitope23(m): 1:28am On Sep 15, 2020
peacefull:

I learned a lot again!!
Thank you so much!

Like Japan, Ohayo and Ohayo gozaimasu meaning good morning.
Both words same meaning but Ohayo is casual than Ohayo gozaimasu.
I can't say Ohayo to someone who is not close to me, elders, my boss etc.

So I wanted to know if pidgin English is like that or not.

Pidgin has no such rule. You relate with people same way. In yoruba for instance, you don't use some word for an elderly person. But in pidgin you can. Rules of past does not apply too.

For example if I want to say
Are you back? In pidgin I will say.
You don come? Don pronounce done.
Have you eaten in pidgin will be You don chop?
What's up can be wetin dey or wetin dey happen?
And so on.

How's music like in Japan?
I did a course in school here and in one of the courses I did then we examined Gagaku Music. Although it was mostly theory. I will like to know how the music is performed.
Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by peacefull(f): 6:40am On Sep 15, 2020
temitope23:

Pidgin has no such rule. You relate with people same way. In yoruba for instance, you don't use some word for an elderly person. But in pidgin you can. Rules of past does not apply too.

For example if I want to say
Are you back? In pidgin I will say.
You don come? Don pronounce done.
Have you eaten in pidgin will be You don chop?
What's up can be wetin dey or wetin dey happen?
And so on.

How's music like in Japan?
I did a course in school here and in one of the courses I did then we examined Gagaku Music. Although it was mostly theory. I will like to know how the music is performed.

Thank you so much taking your time again!
I really appreciate you!!

Pidgin English is seems like very difficult to me.
I'm already confusing!
But very interesting.

Don is not Don't?
You don come is like You don't come.

I don't really remember if I learned about Gagaku in school.
I was really don't like study when I was a studentembarassed
My image about Gagaku is Shrine.

In elementary school, we learn pianica.
English say melodica?
Every kids have(buy) it and learn how to play.
This is 1st year student.

My generation even learned harmonica.

After we learn recorder. I forgot which grade start learning recorder.
This is also every kids have it and learn how to play.

When go to junior high school, we learn alto recorder.
This is also every kids have it.
But music class is not everyday.
Once or twice of a week.

My high school, music is elective.
Music, Art or Calligraphy.
I chose art. So I didn't learn music in high school.

Many type of musical instruments in school. Even in kindergarten and nursery school.
Piano, drum, xylophone, glockenspiel, triangle, cymbal etc.
I forgot when we learn castanets.
Before elementary school or in elementary school.

I don't think I learned how to play Gagaku's musical instruments.
Did you learn how to play Gagaku musical instruments?
Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by temitope23(m): 8:56am On Sep 15, 2020
peacefull:

Thank you so much for taking your time again!
I really appreciate you!!

Pidgin English seems very difficult to me.
I'm already confusing!
But very interesting.

Don is not Don't?
You don come is like You don't come.

I don't really remember if I learned about Gagaku in school.
I was really don't like study when I was a studentembarassed
My image about Gagaku is Shrine.

In elementary school, we learn pianica.
English say melodica?
Every kids have(buy) it and learn how to play.
This is 1st year student.

My generation even learned harmonica.

After we learn recorder. I forgot which grade start learning recorder.
This is also every kids have it and learn how to play.

When go to junior high school, we learn alto recorder.
This is also every kids have it.
But music class is not everyday.
Once or twice of a week.

My high school, music is elective.
Music, Art or Calligraphy.
I chose art. So I didn't learn music in high school.

Many type of musical instruments in school. Even in kindergarten and nursery school.
Piano, drum, xylophone, glockenspiel, triangle, cymbal etc.
I forgot when we learn castanets.
Before elementary school or in elementary school.

I don't think I learned how to play Gagaku's musical instruments.
Did you learn how to play Gagaku musical instruments?

In pidgin,

You don come means you have come.
If you want to say you don't or you didn't come, you will say you never come.

Music in school from nursery and primary is quite similar but it's not all schools that create avenue for music learning. Recorder playing is the major instrument from nursery to primary. But from secondary to the university level other instrument is used.

I studies music from the primary to university level. In one of my the music courses I did "Misic of the World Culture was where we looked at Music of the Japanese. So it was majorly theories, aside from seeing videos of how it was performed we never get to perform it unlike when it was time for music of other continent who have similar musical styles as Nigeria. We perform such music as they do in their country.
Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by peacefull(f): 3:57pm On Sep 15, 2020
temitope23:

In pidgin,

Music in school from nursery and primary is quite similar but it's not all schools that create avenue for music learning. Recorder playing is the major instrument from nursery to primary. But from secondary to the university level other instrument is used.

I studies music from the primary to university level. In one of my the music courses I did "Misic of the World Culture was where we looked at Music of the Japanese. So it was majorly theories, aside from seeing videos of how it was performed we never get to perform it unlike when it was time for music of other continent who have similar musical styles as Nigeria. We perform such music as they do in their country.

Wow!!
Amazing!!

Primary is elementary school?
You learned music till university?
Are you still doing? playing? music now?

One of my friend, she started play piano when she was kindergarten student.
She even thought go to university of music.
But she doesn't go.

She loves playing piano.
Now she is married and has 2 daughters.
She has electronic piano now.
Her daughters are also learned piano.

When she listened music, she can play that music.
Really amazing!
When we were kids, sometimes she taught me how to play piano!

In Nigeria, there have some test about music?
In Japan, here have recorder test, sing test etc. But that is during class and small test.
Real test is paper test.

I'm very surprised about Gagaku!
Nigeria and Japan is very far.
But some peoples learn about Japan!
I'm really happy smiley

Thank you for sharing with me!
I really appreciate you!
Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by peacefull(f): 8:10am On Sep 16, 2020
temitope23:

In pidgin,

I'm sorry for disturbing you over and over again.
Please I want you to teach me about something again.
I'm really sorry.

I'm thinking about writing diary on this website since I saw diary section.
But I'm not Nigerian person.
And I saw many comments who hate Japan, Japanese or Asians.

Everybody who gave me advice are very very kind and gentle to me.
I really appreciate everybody.

But I'm worry about if I write diary, I will make peoples feel bad?
I will be rude to Nigerian peoples?

I wanna write diary is because for my English and I wanna share about my life in Japan.
Like how much is food around my house, what kind of Japanese I met etc.
And writing English is my English lesson.

But if that is rude, I really don't wanna do that.
Please if I write, is it rude?
Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by error4040: 11:16am On Sep 16, 2020
peacefull:

Oga cheesy
How far? (Am I correct how to write?

Lol grin that's correct.

peacefull:

Really helpful.

I would try my best to Answer your Questions to the Best of my knowledge

peacefull:

Many peoples don't know what they have and don't wanna appreciate what they have until they lose it.
Some peoples still don't know or don't wanna know after they lose it.
I never ever wanna be like that.
My husband is a good person.
I must always appreciate him.
The World is like a Rubik cube, it is always complicated.
If you find happiness with your partner even with the misunderstanding and all then that's all that matters.
I have said this before and would say it again "I don't Judge people I don't know personally" and that is why I still did not conclude your partner have a family or kids, Everything is being seen as Assumption despite 90% of my thoughts are saying he has a Wife with kids in Nigeria.
If you see him as a Good person and you believe in him then try and improve him.

peacefull:

I know small small Igbo and Yoruba language!
Oga, Amaka, Ese, E kaaro etc.
But I don't know how to write many words.
I wanna try to know some Hausa word now!

Theirs No Harm in learning other things.
But I would advice you to keep up with the English More before you try other Aspect of it.

Sorry for the late Reply, I was so busy and occupied.
おげんきで
Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by temitope23(m): 4:25pm On Sep 16, 2020
peacefull:

I'm sorry for disturbing you over and over again.
Please I want you to teach me about something again.
I'm really sorry.

I'm thinking about writing diary on this website since I saw the diary section.
But I'm not Nigerian person.
And I saw many comments who hate Japan, Japanese or Asians.

Everybody who gave me advice is very kind and gentle to me.
I really appreciate everybody.

But I'm worried about if I write a diary, I will make peoples feel bad?
I will be rude to Nigerian peoples?

I wanna write a diary is because for my English and I wanna share about my life in Japan.
Like how much is food around my house, what kind of Japanese I met etc.
And writing English is my English lesson.

But if that is rude, I really don't wanna do that.
Please if I write, is it rude?

No problem,
You can write in the diary section of the website.
Since no one get to comment on it except you.
You can as well use that to correct the opinion most of those you said write negatives about asian/japanese on nairaland. Let the know they were only victim of the negative behaviours of those they met.
So go ahead, and give it a try.
Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by temitope23(m): 4:31pm On Sep 16, 2020
peacefull:

Wow!!
Amazing!!

Primary is elementary school?
You learned music till university?
Are you still doing? playing? music now?

One of my friend, she started play piano when she was kindergarten student.
She even thought go to university of music.
But she doesn't go.

She loves playing piano.
Now she is married and has 2 daughters.
She has electronic piano now.
Her daughters are also learned piano.

When she listened music, she can play that music.
Really amazing!
When we were kids, sometimes she taught me how to play piano!

In Nigeria, there have some test about music?
In Japan, here have recorder test, sing test etc. But that is during class and small test.
Real test is paper test.

I'm very surprised about Gagaku!
Nigeria and Japan is very far.
But some peoples learn about Japan!
I'm really happy smiley

Thank you for sharing with me!
I really appreciate you!

Yes, primary is elementary school.
Yes, I did music as a course in the university.
Yea, I still play music. A little of the piano but more of the Violin and Clarinet.
She's been able to develop her intonation, and other skills that made music scoring possible for her.
Yes, in Nigeria we write graded exams on both paper, and practical. And there's a body that set such the Music Society of Nigeria (Muson).

I guess the intention was for us to have a little knowledge of other people's music and culture.

You are welcome.
Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by peacefull(f): 4:06am On Sep 17, 2020
error4040:

Lol grin that's correct.

I would try my best to Answer your Questions to the Best of my knowledge

The World is like a Rubik cube, it is always complicated.
If you find happiness with your partner even with the misunderstanding and all then that's all that matters.
I have said this before and would say it again "I don't Judge people I don't know personally" and that is why I still did not conclude your partner have a family or kids, Everything is being seen as Assumption despite 90% of my thoughts are saying he has a Wife with kids in Nigeria.
If you see him as a Good person and you believe in him then try and improve him.

Theirs No Harm in learning other things.
But I would advice you to keep up with the English More before you try other Aspect of it.

Sorry for the late Reply, I was so busy and occupied.
おげんきで

I really really appreciate you.

I tried to talk about his kid again when he came back.
If he had kid, I really really want him to tell me.
My problem is not if he had wife and kid in Nigeria or Japan or any where now.
If he is hiding is problem to me.
But every time he denied. So I must trust him.
I just want him to know and want him to understand that I also have responsibility his kid. His kid is also my kid.
I really really want him to understand it.

I must trust him. I don't wanna doubt him.
But sometimes he told me a lie.
Very very small lie. Very strange to me.
But he never think that is lie.
Even he always said he doesn't say lie and he said he forgot what he said or he told me.
Very funny.
But that's why I'm worry. Very worry.

He maybe really don't have wife and kid.
Anything is ok to me now.
I took long time for thinking like this.
Because I really didn't wanna share him with anybody before.
Of course, I'm not interesting if he had a another woman.
But I don't need to stress myself about him and his woman.

Oh! I have bad mouth!
Sometimes I use my bad mouth.
Like I'm telling him that coming soon my prince will pick me up!
Very gentle, very romantic, loving me so much, caring about me, never mean to me, sweet sweet prince will come and steal me from him!
My prince is not like someone(my husband) cheesy

Of course joking!
I like playing.
We laughing together!
He even ask me when my prince will come, sometimes he said I'm mad cheesy

I don't like and I don't want any negative feeling or thinking every time control me.
I hate it! That's why I'm always trying to keep my smile and laugh!
No matter how much I have hard time, how much feeling down etc.

I'm so sorry for disturbing you so much.
I really really appreciate you for taking your time for me!!
You are busy now, Please don't get too much stress!
Please always take good care of yourself!

I will continue to learn English!
Thank you for always giving me advice.

1 Like

Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by peacefull(f): 4:26am On Sep 17, 2020
temitope23:

No problem,
You can write in the diary section of the website.
Since no one get to comment on it except you.
You can as well use that to correct the opinion most of those you said write negatives about asian/japanese on nairaland. Let the know they were only victim of the negative behaviours of those they met.
So go ahead, and give it a try.

Oh! No one can't comment?!

I can understand that everybody have like and dislike.
So someone hate Japan is ok. No problem.
I just wanna know what make peoples hate Japan or Japanese.
I wanna learn! Very interesting to me.

My worry is this website is Nigerian website. I'm visitor.
Diary section is not travel section.
I'm writing about my marriage on here is my marriage with Nigerian husband.

But what I wanna do my diary is for my English and wanna share about Japan and about Japanese.
Visitor who is not Nigerian person do like that is maybe rude?
That's my worry.
I'm sorry, I can't explain well embarassed

Anyway, Thank you so much!
I'm really sorry for disturbing you too much.
Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by peacefull(f): 4:57am On Sep 17, 2020
temitope23:

Yes, primary is elementary school.
Yes, I did music as a course in the university.
Yea, I still play music. A little of the piano but more of the Violin and Clarinet.
She's been able to develop her intonation, and other skills that made music scoring possible for her.
Yes, in Nigeria we write graded exams on both paper, and practical. And there's a body that set such the Music Society of Nigeria (Muson).

I guess the intention was for us to have a little knowledge of other people's music and culture.

You are welcome.

Wow!!
You play Violin and Clarinet?
Amazing!!
Your work? You joining something like music band?

I can't play any musical instruments.
I can't dance well, I can't sing well.
But I love music!!

Sometimes I'm watching Japanese music band on YouTube.
Especially self defense forces music band and Tachibana high school green band!
That school studens are really amazing!
One of my favorite video is when they joined Rose parade 2018, in America.
They play music and like dancing.

If you had time, I want you to watch TRiECHOES or Waggaki band.
They playing Japanese music instruments.I hope you like it!

Nigeria and Japan is like same about test!
I learned a lot from you again!
Thank you so much!!
I really really appreciate you!
Thank you!!
Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by temitope23(m): 8:31am On Sep 20, 2020
peacefull:

Wow!!
Amazing!!

But I love music!!

Thank you so much!!
Thank you!!

I was ban again when I tried to reply you it yesterday. My ban was lifted some minutes ago.
Exactly we all have reasons why we dislike some character or people. Some people dislike because they've had bad experiences in the past when they felt with people from those places.
I believe your dairy will do that, but the only limitation is the fact that no one will be able to correct errors in your post because they can comment. But you can do it this way, look for someone who will read and point out those errors to you.

peacefull:

Wow!!
Amazing!!

But I love music!!

Thank you so much!!
Thank you!!

Yea, I play the violin and clarinet.
I teach music and play once in a while.
I will check TRiECHOthe ES or Waggaki band up later.
Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by peacefull(f): 9:01am On Sep 20, 2020
temitope23:

I was ban again when I tried to reply you it yesterday. My ban was lifted some minutes ago.
Exactly we all have reasons why we dislike some character or people. Some people dislike because they've had bad experiences in the past when they felt with people from those places.
I believe your dairy will do that, but the only limitation is the fact that no one will be able to correct errors in your post because they can comment. But you can do it this way, look for someone who will read and point out those errors to you.

Yea, I play the violin and clarinet.
I teach music and play once in a while.
I will check TRiECHOthe ES or Waggaki band up later.

Banned again?!
Sorry embarassed

Thank you for taking your time again!

I didn't know, no one comment on diary.
I maybe can't improve my English?

To me, nothing wrong if someone don't like Japan and Japanese.
But I like to know what is making peoples to hate Japan and Japanese.
So I can learn something smiley

Oh! You are sometimes music teacher?!
Wonderful!!
That my friend's grandmother is one of Japanese musical instrument teacher!
She always wearing kimono and play that musical instrument.

Yesss!! if you had time, Please check it.
I hope you like it smiley
Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by temitope23(m): 9:19am On Sep 20, 2020
peacefull:

Banned again?!
Sorry embarassed

Thank you for taking your time again!

I didn't know, no one comment on diary.
I maybe can't improve my English?

To me, nothing wrong if someone don't like Japan and Japanese.
But I like to know what is making peoples to hate Japan and Japanese.
So I can learn something smiley

Oh! You are sometimes music teacher?!
Wonderful!!
That my friend's grandmother is one of Japanese musical instrument teacher!
She always wearing kimono and play that musical instrument.

Yesss!! if you had time, Please check it.
I hope you like it smiley

But you can create a thread to ask this, and many will respond to it. That way you will know why and will be able to improve on the English language too.
Re: Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. by peacefull(f): 9:32am On Sep 20, 2020
temitope23:

But you can create a thread to ask this, and many will respond to it. That way you will know why and will be able to improve on the English language too.

Thank you so much!
You are really helping a lot.
I really really really appreciate you!!

I maybe will try to write diary!
I know I can't write good English.
But trying to write English over and over maybe will make improve my English than not write!

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (22) (Reply)

Woman Abandons 4-Year-Old Child In Gambling Shop As Collateral After Huge Losses / I Almost Lost My Marriage Over ‘april Fool’ Prank –woman / I'm Losing My Only Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.