Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,238 members, 7,860,526 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:07 PM

Why The Oppression On Igbos And Xtains. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why The Oppression On Igbos And Xtains. (1518 Views)

The Oppression Is Too Much. God Why Na? / Why Do Northerners Believe That Igbos And Idomas Are The Same Sexually? / I Want To Start Yahoo Scam! I Can't Stand The Oppression Again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The Oppression On Igbos And Xtains. by Alao046(m): 7:35am On Dec 31, 2017
Larryton:

You are such a low level life ridden with poverty, which tribalism has clouded your reasoning faculty to know the difference between right or wrong. Its your type that do make people to insult the yorubas, bíbí ire ò ṣe fowó rà; no matter the level of your education or illiteracy, if u are not well trained by your parents, you will still bring shame to your people. Ọmọ tí a kò kọ́, lá gbé ilé tí a kọ tà. STOP spewing trash and get a life and mind you, if you quote me again, I won't reply you cos you don't worth my response.
so the fact that you are now writing in yoruba for me, makes u a yoruba. You are just one of the fortunate piglet to be born in the sw. And i will tell you again, carry your ugwu leaf and go and hawk it in d land of d piglets.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why The Oppression On Igbos And Xtains. by humilitypays(m): 8:51am On Dec 31, 2017
Alao046:

so the fact that you are now writing in yoruba for me, makes u a yoruba. You are just one of the fortunate piglet to be born in the sw. And i will tell you again, carry your ugwu leaf and go and hawk it in d land of d piglets.
You are a shame to great Yoruba tribe. Hide your poverty ridden, illiterate head in shame.

People like you hardly make it better in life.

For your info, any race or tribe that travel a lot and explore other lands and regions are usually the most successful all over the world.

Europe is a great continent today not by sitting in their European land and claiming Omonile but by traveling to all parts of the world to explore opportunities in other parts of the world.

Chinese people are everywhere today and right now, they are the ones leading the global economy.

Illiterate poverty Ahmed like you will remain in Agege forming Omonile and Muslim cleric while your mates are exploring the world and making global impact and building friendship around the world.

Keep being a tribal fool, only time will tell you how useless you have been to your generation and how wasted you are to great Yoruba tribe, continue your Omonile in your local champion hometown, don't travel to find something good to do with your life you hear By the way, your land is flowing with milk and honey, remain there and be collecting tax and egunje and be forming sophisticated, mumu tribalistic and religious extremist
Re: Why The Oppression On Igbos And Xtains. by humilitypays(m): 8:59am On Dec 31, 2017
Samuel049:
Greeting to you all, actually this is my first post on this forum and i want to share this with you all. I work at oshodi, after closing from work on Tuesday evening, i decided to go see a friend at Ikeja, i heard some noise around somewhere and people gathered, as i moved closer, i saw a woman on the floor lying down, one would easily know that she just got a heavy beating. I got to know to happened and i was told that there was an argument between that woman and a Muslim lady, and as the argument went on the lady lying on the floor got angry and removed the niqab(face veil) and hijab of the Muslim lady, this got the Muslims around angry and they descended on the lady with lot of slaps, blows and kick and nobody do do anything about it, even the yoruba christains around. I later go to know that the lady was an igbo woman, the were even some policemen around that place and they did no do anything about the beating. I accept that what the lady did was wrong, but why give her that to an extent that she can't even stand up again, the annoying thing is that the christains around did not even try to defend her, there where some police around and they did nothing about the beating, if she was a yoruba christain, would they beat her like that. Is it because she is igbo and it is a yoruba state, or is it because the state has more Muslims than christain. Why all the insults and embarrassment, it is because the people in power are Muslims, this thing than happen can only happen in the north and south west, because they are Muslims majority states except ekiti and ondo, but as for lagos,ogun,osun,oyo, and kwara they have more of their indigin to be Muslims than christains. Please nigerians lets stop the oppression, we should please do away from religious and tribal sentiments.
Another incident also happened in my area at agege, on a Sunday afternoon after church service, some of my catholic church members went on evangelism and they were beaten to our suprise. The people they wanted to preach to were muslims and those ones said that they do listen to christains sermons, my church members where trying to calm them down and talk to them, before they knew it they were already receiving hot slaps. Why the oppression, is it because it is your state that is why you feel you are above any other person that is non-yoruba. It is were yoruba christains that were trying to talk to them will they have started slapping them, the most annoying thing is that nobody could ask why they were been beaten, even the christains in the area did not confront them. These kind of things will never happen in the ss or se , can't people go on evangelism again.
Igbos and christains in this country, we need to speak up before thing get worst, Nigeria is a secular state for God sake. I went for a public programme in ikeja and the opening and closing prayers were done in Islamic ways and in arabic, i wonder why all these even when the governor is a christain, or is that ahmed tinubu and raji fashola are putting pressure on him. I am not from lagos state but i think lagos is a secular state not an Islamic state, even though majority are Muslims.
Please nigerians lets do thing the right way, lets abstain front religious and tribal sentiments. Lets not discomfort those leaving in our environment because they are not of our tribe. Thank you very much.
All the scenarios you gave, the Igbo people involved didn't act well.

The Bible said, wisdom is more profitable to direct.

When you go to Rome, behave like a Roman, don't act otherwise.

Yes efforts are being made to gradually silence Christian not just in Nigeria alone but all over the world, that's not new.

Like some posters rightfully said, Igbos must learn to stop playing the victim card always.

Jewish people knowing fully well that they are always victimised still play victim card, they stay focused and alert and keep progressing and that's the best way to reply your enemy or oppressor, make sure you are progressing in whatever you do and like I said earlier, when you are in Rome, act like a Roman
Re: Why The Oppression On Igbos And Xtains. by LionDeLeo: 9:56am On Dec 31, 2017
humilitypays:
You are a shame to great Yoruba tribe. Hide your poverty ridden, illiterate head in shame.

For your info, any race or tribe that travel a lot and explore other lands and regions are usually the most successful all over the world.

Europe is a great continent today not by sitting in their European land and claiming Omonile but by traveling to all parts of the world to explore opportunities in other parts of the world.

Chinese people are everywhere today and right now, they are the ones leading the global economy.

Illiterate poverty Ahmed like you will remain in Agege forming Omonile and Muslim cleric while your mates are exploring the world and making global impact and building friendship around the world.

Keep being a tribal fool, only time will tell you how useless you have been to your generation and how wasted you are to great Yoruba tribe, continue your Omonile in your local champion hometown, don't travel to find something good to do with your life you hear By the way, your land is flowing with milk and honey, remain there and be collecting tax and egunje and be forming sophisticated, mumu tribalistic and religious extremist

On same thread, he claimed to be a yoruba.

I still wonder how these people make some statements without getting choked.
Re: Why The Oppression On Igbos And Xtains. by Alao046(m): 1:59pm On Dec 31, 2017
humilitypays:

so u have finally showed urself, thank God dat dis time u did not deny being one of d unfortunate piglets of the indigenous piglets of biafra, because from the beginning i knew u are not a yoruba, i knew u were an hypocrite.
For u talking of race travelling and succeeding, the white men developed their countries before going to develop other countries. Have u developed any of ur potopoto nation. I am speaking from experience, i attended futo in imo state, i know how u guys live, i know how u treat visitors, i know how dirty and stinky you guys and ur regions are. I can never imagine myself living in such an animalistics environment, and u guys can't also afford that, that's d reason u guys pack urselves like sadin and wrap urselves in lorries carry ugwu leaf to come to civilized places like the sw, for the purpose of doing what:
1. Prostitution.
2. Hawking of gala, fan yogo and ugwu leaf.
3. For producing fake drugs, electronics devices, piracy of movies as such in alaba market.
Is that not the only thing u guys are known for, there is no business of an igbo man that is not related to crime, an average igbo man is only thinking of how he can make it through crime, that's y 80% of those in nigerians prisons are ipob piglets, that's y if u buy something fake in lagos they will say u have bought igbo made or aba made.
And u are telling me of travelling and succeeding, in countries like India, Malaysia, China, Indonesia the highest non-indigenous people in their prisons are ipob piglets. YOU GUYS SUCK, ANIMALS.
STILL I REP AGEGE. CAN U BOAST OF ANY PLACE IN D LAND OF THE PIGLETS

(1) (2) (Reply)

14 Most Popular Personality/character On Nairaland....you Must Know Them / My Fiancé Of Five Years Dumped Me For Another Lady, What Should I Do? / Shocking Photo Of Couple Sharing Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.