Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,257 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Am I On The Right Track ? Please Help! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I On The Right Track ? Please Help! (2612 Views)

I’m I On The Right Track Of Life To Settle Down ?? / Am I On Track? / Am I On The Right Track (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I On The Right Track ? Please Help! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 30, 2017
Ebios:
Guy,it is not a joking matter...End moment for this year is just tomorrow.Do it.The earlier the better.Who knows if it is because God desperately wants u back that is why He touched u to open this thread.
Pls,don't because of 5-minute pleasure ruin ur future/soul.May God be with u as u quickly go back to Him.Amen.
Amen. I'll do that right on time. Kindly help me with what to say...
Re: Am I On The Right Track ? Please Help! by olasegun90(m): 6:42pm On Dec 30, 2017
my boy.

Use your Head.

She is with another guy enjoying their self

wake up.
Re: Am I On The Right Track ? Please Help! by Troblem(m): 6:42pm On Dec 30, 2017
IAmFreeman:
Stoic is one of other strong virtues I really need to have. I'll add that to my year resolution for this coming year.

smiley

Welcome aboard!
Ply this part and watch your subconcious being fully awoken.

Get to the stage when you can judge n punish yourself for an avoidable error,
then will you percieve life differently n see how beautiful it is up here.
Re: Am I On The Right Track ? Please Help! by joshdeny(m): 6:50pm On Dec 30, 2017
Dzeimzb:
Don't call her for like 5 days and two things happen. either she call and say you forgot her ( then know she is playing hard to get) or she didn't call . If the latter happens, bro move on
Supported
Re: Am I On The Right Track ? Please Help! by ghostwritter(m): 7:00pm On Dec 30, 2017
IAmFreeman:
It's better I do myself the favor and start moving on. But hope she won't hate me for not showing interest again when I get myself hooked with someone else. Because someone was like she might just be playing that hard to get games with me.
my guy, send her a love message tonight and tell her what you feel for her. If she doesn't reply, then let her go.
Re: Am I On The Right Track ? Please Help! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 30, 2017
ghostwritter:

my guy, send her a love message tonight and tell her what you feel for her. If she doesn't reply, then let her go.
I'll do that. Girl's matterjust tire me, be like say person dey study literature.
Re: Am I On The Right Track ? Please Help! by Hector09(m): 7:09pm On Dec 30, 2017
She saw it, she saw the desperate in u, bro am scared that u might turn to her atm cus girls are very wise, she knew that u are an immature, just stop calling or testing her, and when she call u form busy, so that she we understand that u are the boss
Re: Am I On The Right Track ? Please Help! by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 30, 2017
Hector09:
She saw it, she saw the desperate in u, bro am scared that u might turn to her atm cus girls are very wise, she knew that u are an immature, just stop calling or testing her, and when she call u form busy, so that she we understand that u are the boss
Thank you man, I was definitely immature with my approach. Even if this doesn't work out, I've learnt my lesson. Thanks for the beautiful piece!
Re: Am I On The Right Track ? Please Help! by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 30, 2017
Take it slow and easy, we don't always get all we want. If she is meant for you, she will come around
Re: Am I On The Right Track ? Please Help! by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 30, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Take it slow and easy, we don't always get all we want. If she is meant for you, she will come around
Thank you man, what will be will be.

1 Like

Re: Am I On The Right Track ? Please Help! by nuggarito: 8:24pm On Dec 30, 2017
You acted desperate, you should have left her to her decision. Girls feed on your desperation. Call her once in a while. Its what gentlemen do.
Re: Am I On The Right Track ? Please Help! by Ihatelove(f): 8:26pm On Dec 30, 2017
life is simple, stop calling her, kapish!!
Re: Am I On The Right Track ? Please Help! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 30, 2017
nuggarito:
You acted desperate, you should have left her to her decision. Girls feed on your desperation. Call her once in a while. Its what gentlemen do.
It hurts but it's the bitter truth. Thanks man, I really learnt my lesson in a hard way.
Re: Am I On The Right Track ? Please Help! by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 30, 2017
Ihatelove:
life is simple, stop calling her, kapish!!
I will, thank you.
Re: Am I On The Right Track ? Please Help! by FitnessDoctor: 8:59pm On Dec 30, 2017
IAmFreeman:
I'm a serving Corp Member, usually I don't do relationship but I think it's the time of my life that I need to start one.

I met this lady at my PPA, she's also a Corp Member, she's jovial and fun to be with. She's nice too so I decided to go on a date with her, she had a wonderful time and same goes to me. I tried to kiss her on my first date with her grin she repelled but didn't try again shaa... we held hands, talked and smile together.

But after the date I asked her to be my girlfriend, she then told me that there is a guy but nothing is certain and she then said she will sleep on it.

She called me after the date to thank me, called me the second day too. This happened a week before Xmas, ever since then anytime I call, she won't pick, she only picks once a while. She don't reply my messages too on WhatsApp and anytime she even picks she always having a reason like she's sleeping, she had an hectic day.

please guys, do you think she's the type that will just waste my time or it's part of the chase game because I haven't done anything like this before?

Don't listen to any lady's advice here on nairaland, they will only say what they can't do in real life and that is because most ladies don't kmnow what they want.

As for the lady, she seems to feel your desperation and how clingy you will be, if she ever gives you a chance it might be out of pity or maybe another guy broke her heart.

What you need to do is cool down, don't rush things and look into your life. You are not giving yourself enough value by being desperate, you say you are in your PPA which is a big turn off because a man with no job is no man at all. Only Friends with benefits can work for now. I admonish you to focus on your personal development and getting a good foundation (a good job) then you can start hunting for ladies.

Let her go and focus on the important things now and every other thing will be added

1 Like

Re: Am I On The Right Track ? Please Help! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 30, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Don't listen to any lady's advice here on nairaland, they will only say what they can't do in real life and that is because most ladies don't kmnow what they want.

As for the lady, she seems to feel your desperation and how clingy you will be, if she ever gives you a chance it might be out of pity or maybe another guy broke her heart.

What you need to do is cool down, don't rush things and look into your life. You are not giving yourself enough value by being desperate, you say you are in your PPA which is a big turn off because a man with no job is no man at all. Only Friends with benefits can work for now. I admonish you to focus on your personal development and getting a good foundation (a good job) then you can start hunting for ladies.

Let her go and focus on the important things now and every other thing will be added
Thank you so much man, I'll do all you said. Damn, you are very right man. After reading your post, I started looking back and realising all my mistakes.
Re: Am I On The Right Track ? Please Help! by 4reala(m): 9:57pm On Dec 30, 2017
IAmFreeman:
That's why I want to be sure because once I get hooked with someone else romantically, I'll feel nothing for her again which might hurt her if she was only doing this to get more of my attention.
U are already sounding like d boss here. And if d new do u same later? u dump her also and move on to the nxt?
Re: Am I On The Right Track ? Please Help! by Marcelo290(m): 11:14pm On Dec 30, 2017
Don't let your emotions guide you, instead, guide your emotions. Girls dislike guys that can't control their emotions, your behavior had elements of desperation written all over it.

Way forward? Give her some time to miss you, cut off all contacts with her for now, be the man and make your steps unpredictable.

Na una type the look down on us for school, say we too the run woman matter, but now you don see day our experience dey needed grin cheesy
Re: Am I On The Right Track ? Please Help! by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 30, 2017
4reala:
U are already sounding like d boss here. And if d new do u same later? u dump her also and move on to the nxt?
hehe... after some good lads made me realize the mistake I made, I already right off this, I won't make this psame mistake again!
Re: Am I On The Right Track ? Please Help! by Ihatelove(f): 9:23am On Dec 31, 2017
IAmFreeman:
I will, thank you.
uwc
Re: Am I On The Right Track ? Please Help! by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 31, 2017
Marcelo290:
Don't let your emotions guide you, instead, guide your emotions. Girls dislike guys that can't control their emotions, your behavior had elements of desperation written all over it.

Way forward? Give her some time to miss you, cut off all contacts with her for now, be the man and make your steps unpredictable.

Na una type the look down on us for school, say we too the run woman matter, but now you don see day our experience dey needed grin cheesy
I'll start guiding my emotions from now onward, even if this doesn't work out I won't make this mistake again. I wish I have gathered those experience in school, now ladies just dey do me anyhow because say experience no dey at all.

Honestly I'll never take ladies advise on matters of the heart like this again, na one of my lady friend that told me to be calling her every time, didn't know she was setting me up for the fall.
Re: Am I On The Right Track ? Please Help! by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 01, 2018
ikp120 Dzeimzb coolestofall Troblem Olasegun90 Joshdeny ghostwriter Hector09 Chiefpiiko Muggarito Fitnessdoctor marcelo290

Thank you so much for the piece of advise yesterday, I adhere to it, I tried not to make contact with her as I have always tried to, and I didn't even reach out to her to say "Happy New Year".

Just when I wanted to hear some music on my phone to start my evening, her message came in, saying "What's up, how have you being.... Happy New Year"

I think the short distance I gave her is working + I intend reading her message and I won't reply her message till we see again, maybe around Friday or next week.... will that be okay ?

1 Like

Re: Am I On The Right Track ? Please Help! by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 01, 2018
Yes don't make her your only option before she breaks your heart and you will feel very bad, make some other new female friends
IAmFreeman:
ikp120 Dzeimzb coolestofall Troblem Olasegun90 Joshdeny ghostwriter Hector09 Chiefpiiko Muggarito Fitnessdoctor marcelo290

Thank you so much for the piece of advise yesterday, I adhere to it, I tried not to make contact with her as I have always tried to, and I didn't even reach out to her to say "Happy New Year".

Just when I wanted to hear some music on my phone to start my evening, her message came in, saying "What's up, how have you being.... Happy New Year"

I think the short distance I gave her is working + I intend reading her message and I won't reply her message till we see again, maybe around Friday or next week.... will that be okay ?
Re: Am I On The Right Track ? Please Help! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 01, 2018
ChiefPiiko:
Yes don't make her your only option before she breaks your heart and you will feel very bad, make some other new female friends
Thanks a lot man, will do that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do People Always Make Fun Of My Height / Please Your Advice Is Needed Here As Breaking Up Loom. / Anybody Looking For A Girl To Use For Money Ritual, Should Come And Use Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.