Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Am I On The Right Track ? Please Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I On The Right Track ? Please Help! (2573 Views)

I’m I On The Right Track Of Life To Settle Down ?? / Am I On Track? / Am I On The Right Track (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I On The Right Track ? Please Help! by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 30, 2017
I'm a serving Corp Member, usually I don't do relationship but I think it's the time of my life that I need to start one.

I met this lady at my PPA, she's also a Corp Member, she's jovial and fun to be with. She's nice too so I decided to go on a date with her, she had a wonderful time and same goes to me. I tried to kiss her on my first date with her grin she repelled but didn't try again shaa... we held hands, talked and smile together.

But after the date I asked her to be my girlfriend, she then told me that there is a guy but nothing is certain and she then said she will sleep on it.

She called me after the date to thank me, called me the second day too. This happened a week before Xmas, ever since then anytime I call, she won't pick, she only picks once a while. She don't reply my messages too on WhatsApp and anytime she even picks she always having a reason like she's sleeping, she had an hectic day.

please guys, do you think she's the type that will just waste my time or it's part of the chase game because I haven't done anything like this before?
Re: Am I On The Right Track ? Please Help! by Ebios(m): 5:41pm On Dec 30, 2017
Lol....
U never dated before.
Are u a virgin?
If u are(but l doubt),why not prayerfully think and plan for marriage rather than dating...
The guy below,give ur advice and walk away.lf l catch u...u will cry one corner cry for that idle word

2 Likes

Re: Am I On The Right Track ? Please Help! by ikp120(m): 5:43pm On Dec 30, 2017
DELETE HER! angry

Give yourself some value and you will never need a rule in relationship issues! angry

Don't listen to the guy above! He's one of those scarf tying spirikokos angry

Make marriage your aim, and you will end up scammed! He's obviously the type that ask village people to pick a wife for him angry

Marriage should never be a goal. It should be a consequence!

5 Likes

Re: Am I On The Right Track ? Please Help! by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 30, 2017
Ebios:
Lol....
U never dated before.
Are u a virgin?
If u are(but l doubt),why not prayerfully think of marriage than dating
Am not a virgin, I recently did that with a lady shaa, we are more of Friends With Benefits, I have ended it.

I wanted to date this lady so I can start something real, like maybe when I'm okay I'll marry her. Don't wanna date for fun, I think I have reached a stage I shouldn't be messing around but don't know if she want me to chase or she's just trying to be polite. I'm a novice in this relationship ish
Re: Am I On The Right Track ? Please Help! by Dzeimzb: 5:46pm On Dec 30, 2017
Don't call her for like 5 days and two things happen. either she call and say you forgot her ( then know she is playing hard to get) or she didn't call . If the latter happens, bro move on
Re: Am I On The Right Track ? Please Help! by dollyjoy(f): 5:46pm On Dec 30, 2017
ikp120:
DELETE HER! angry

Give yourself some value and you will never need a rule in relationship issues! angry

Kip quite dere......... awon Relationship adviser.
Re: Am I On The Right Track ? Please Help! by ikp120(m): 5:49pm On Dec 30, 2017
dollyjoy:

You see, she's in love with me already, but I don't have plans to marry her.

Don't worry Joy, I will think about your marriage proposal over a nice pussy tonight angry
Re: Am I On The Right Track ? Please Help! by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 30, 2017
ikp120:
DELETE HER! angry

Make marriage your aim, and you will end up scammed! He's obviously the type that ask village people to pick a wife for him angry

Marriage should never be a goal. It should be a consequence!
Thanks, I think I understand what you mean. Like probably she doesn't know what she wants, she needs approval from somewhere else.
Re: Am I On The Right Track ? Please Help! by dollyjoy(f): 5:50pm On Dec 30, 2017
ikp120:

You see, she's in love with me already, but I don't have plans to marry her.

Don't worry Joy, I will think about your marriage proposal over a nice pussy tonight angry
OK.
Re: Am I On The Right Track ? Please Help! by 4reala(m): 5:51pm On Dec 30, 2017
I think she is not getting what she expected from u, dats why she is drawing back.
call her, sit her down and have a heart to heart talk with her. And if she continues, pls move on
Re: Am I On The Right Track ? Please Help! by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 30, 2017
Dzeimzb:
Don't call her for like 5 days and two things happen. either she call and say you forgot her ( then know she is playing hard to get) or she didn't call . If the latter happens, bro move on
Thanks a lot bro... I'll do this, I won't reach out to her on both Whatsapp and on calls. When we see next year at our PPA, if by then she didn't reach out to me. I'll move on as you said and act like nothing ever happened between us.
Re: Am I On The Right Track ? Please Help! by Ebios(m): 5:54pm On Dec 30, 2017
dollyjoy:
Woow, baby ur not bad o....
Can l.....
Re: Am I On The Right Track ? Please Help! by coolestofall(m): 5:55pm On Dec 30, 2017
Op u c y e dey good 2 quick get experience. What u gatto do firstly is 2 quit contact with dat gal. If she calls, u can pick, but u dnt initiate contact again. In d future, never show neediness 2 any gal. Bro I wnt lie 2 u, it might take long 4 u 2 get a gal considering u r not experienced while most gals u r going affer r. N one thing dats sure is dat gals can sense inexperience n neediness 4rm miles, except u r skilled at hiding it. Just try 2 meet more gals n expand ur female contact list.

1 Like

Re: Am I On The Right Track ? Please Help! by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 30, 2017
4reala:
I think she is not getting what she expected from u, dats why she is drawing back.
call her, sit her down and have a heart to heart talk with her. And if she continues, pls move on
hmm... what are the things do you think she should be expecting? Hint me with an example!
Re: Am I On The Right Track ? Please Help! by 4reala(m): 5:58pm On Dec 30, 2017
IAmFreeman:
hmm... what are the things do you think she should be expecting? Hint me with an example!
I am not a woman. There a lots of things women look for in their desired mind, it takes discussion to find out
Re: Am I On The Right Track ? Please Help! by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 30, 2017
coolestofall:
Op u c y e dey good 2 quick get experience. What u gatto do firstly is 2 quit contact with dat gal. If she calls, u can pick, but u dnt initiate contact again. In d future, never show neediness 2 any gal. Bro I wnt lie 2 u, it might take long 4 u 2 get a gal considering u r not experienced while most gals u r going affer r. N one thing dats sure is dat gals can sense inexperience n neediness 4rm miles, except u r skilled at hiding it. Just try 2 meet more gals n expand ur female contact list.
You are very right, experienced I wished I had gained during my undergraduate years but in school I always form holiest then, it's now a big problem which I'm working on.

I think the reason she contacted me the second day was because she thought I was showing disinterest in her which makes her chase me but after then I have been acting needy, and calling her. I try not to but she might have perceived something like that from afar.
Re: Am I On The Right Track ? Please Help! by Troblem(m): 6:02pm On Dec 30, 2017
smiley

Work on how you present yourself for your next group date!

I don't dabble into emotion tied relationship with girls who can't offer beyond ecstasy.
Re: Am I On The Right Track ? Please Help! by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 30, 2017
4reala:
I am not a woman. There a lots of things women look for in their desired mind, it takes discussion to find out
If there will be any chance for another rapport, I'll try and make that discussion but I'm thinking of giving her space and not making any form of communication with her to see if she will initiates. if she doesn't I will move on but won't repeat the same mistake again in the future.
Re: Am I On The Right Track ? Please Help! by coolestofall(m): 6:05pm On Dec 30, 2017
IAmFreeman:
You are very right, experienced I wished I had gained during my undergraduate years but in school I always form holiest then, it's now a big problem which I'm working on.

I think the reason she contacted me the second day was because she thought I was showing disinterest in her which makes her chase me but after then I have been acting needy, and calling her. I try not to but she might have perceived something like that from afar.
Just b oatient man, n put urself out there more. Ur chance will come.
Re: Am I On The Right Track ? Please Help! by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 30, 2017
Troblem:
smiley

Work on how you present yourself for your next group date!

I don't dabble into emotion tied relationship with girls who can't offer beyond ecstasy.
Thanks, I'll work on that, I think the way one present oneself in the first few days after a date really matters a lot.

I probably did put emotions into it too early.
Re: Am I On The Right Track ? Please Help! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 30, 2017
coolestofall:

Just b oatient man, n put urself out there more. Ur chance will come.
Amen, it will by God's grace. I'll put myself out there, thanks for the piece.
Re: Am I On The Right Track ? Please Help! by 4reala(m): 6:13pm On Dec 30, 2017
IAmFreeman:
If there will be any chance for another rapport, I'll try and make that discussion but I'm thinking of giving her space and not making any form of communication with her to see if she will initiates. if she doesn't I will move on but won't repeat the same mistake again in the future.
are u far from her? cos discussion will give u a clear mind to move on and not think about her again.
Re: Am I On The Right Track ? Please Help! by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 30, 2017
4reala:
are u far from her? cos discussion will give u a clear mind to move on and not think about her again.
We live in the same city and we see like 2-3 times in a week, we are in the same PPA but because of the new year/ Xmas break we haven't seen since after the date.

I was thinking if I see another lady I'm showing interest in, maybe it will fade or is it harder than I thought?
Re: Am I On The Right Track ? Please Help! by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 30, 2017
IAmFreeman:
I'm a serving Corp Member, usually I don't do relationship but I think it's the time of my life that I need to start one.

I met this lady at my PPA, she's also a Corp Member, she's jovial and fun to be with. She's nice too so I decided to go on a date with her, she had a wonderful time and same goes to me. I tried to kiss her on my first date with her grin she repelled but didn't try again shaa... we held hands, talked and smile together.

But after the date I asked her to be my girlfriend, she then told me that there is a guy but nothing is certain and she then said she will sleep on it.

She called me after the date to thank me, called me the second day too. This happened a week before Xmas, ever since then anytime I call, she won't pick, she only picks once a while. She don't reply my messages too on WhatsApp and anytime she even picks she always having a reason like she's sleeping, she had an hectic day.

please guys, do you think she's the type that will just waste my time or it's part of the chase game because I haven't done anything like this before?
She probably was with her main bf those times you called. She told you about him
Re: Am I On The Right Track ? Please Help! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 30, 2017
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
She probably was with her main bf those times you called. She told you about him
It's better I do myself the favor and start moving on. But hope she won't hate me for not showing interest again when I get myself hooked with someone else. Because someone was like she might just be playing that hard to get games with me.
Re: Am I On The Right Track ? Please Help! by Ebios(m): 6:21pm On Dec 30, 2017
IAmFreeman:
...I wished I had gained during my undergraduate years but in school I always form holiest then, it's now a big problem,,,
Cheee!
So u are now regreting for being holy...?
Guy,l dont need a prophet to convince me that u av backslided.
Leave all the solutions offeref so far and take this...SINCERELY ASK GOD FOR FORGIVENESS,FAST TO GAIN BACK UR SPIRITUALITY AND GOD WILL GIVE U A GODLY WIFE.
U don't see a big river by ur side and ask for saliva to wash ur face,NEVER!
Re: Am I On The Right Track ? Please Help! by Troblem(m): 6:21pm On Dec 30, 2017
IAmFreeman:
Thanks, I'll work on that, I think the way one present oneself in the first few days after a date really matters a lot.

I probably did put emotions into it too early.

smiley

Learn to breath and try being a bit more stoic,it first broading then norrow your perseption toward what you truely need n not what you want,leave pety emotions for the weaker beings.
Re: Am I On The Right Track ? Please Help! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 30, 2017
Ebios:

Cheee!
So u are now regreting for being holy...?
Guy,l dont need a prophet to convince me that u av backslided.
Leave all the solutions offeref so far and take this...SINCERELY ASK GOD FOR FORGIVENESS,FAST TO GAIN BACK UR SPIRITUALITY AND GOD WILL GIVE U A GODLY WIFE.
U don't see a big river by ur side and ask for saliva to wash ur face,NEVER!
Lol... I think I have lost my faith. I really need to rededicate my life to God before this year runs out and start over with a clean slate.
Re: Am I On The Right Track ? Please Help! by 4reala(m): 6:29pm On Dec 30, 2017
IAmFreeman:
We live in the same city and we see like 2-3 times in a week, we are in the same PPA but because of the new year/ Xmas break we haven't seen since after the date.

I was thinking if I see another lady I'm showing interest in, maybe it will fade or is it harder than I thought?
If u start wit someone else, and after the christmas break u now meet with her nko?
Re: Am I On The Right Track ? Please Help! by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 30, 2017
Troblem:

smiley

Learn to breath and try being a bit more stoic,it first broading then norrow your perseption toward what you truely need n not what you want,leave pety emotions for the weaker beings.
Stoic is one of other strong virtues I really need to have. I'll add that to my year resolution for this coming year.
Re: Am I On The Right Track ? Please Help! by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 30, 2017
4reala:
If u start wit someone else, and after the christmas break u now meet with her nko?
That's why I want to be sure because once I get hooked with someone else romantically, I'll feel nothing for her again which might hurt her if she was only doing this to get more of my attention.
Re: Am I On The Right Track ? Please Help! by Ebios(m): 6:34pm On Dec 30, 2017
IAmFreeman:
Lol... I think I have lost my faith. I really need to rededicate my life to God before this year runs out and start over with a clean slate.
Guy,it is not a joking matter...End moment for this year is just tomorrow.Do it.The earlier the better.Who knows if it is because God desperately wants u back that is why He touched u to open this thread.
Pls,don't because of 5-minute pleasure ruin ur future/soul.May God be with u as u quickly go back to Him.Amen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

... / U Met ur Wife With Another Man & He Gave U a Cheque Of #10m Will U Collect It? / This Green Light Is It Green Enough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.