Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

A Tale Of Two Lovebirds - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Tale Of Two Lovebirds (45087 Views)

The Devil's Love (a Tale Of A Rapist) By John Mfon / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / Two Lovebirds Lost Eachother( A True Life Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 16, 2018
In as much as this tori intresting, i still don't understand this : why do the girls have blond hair when they are nigerians??

1 Like

Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Hislordship12(m): 4:28am On Apr 20, 2018
Pinkberry5:
In as much as this tori intresting, i still don't understand this : why do the girls have blond hair when they are nigerians??

am making the future impossible tense possible. lol

2 Likes

Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Hislordship12(m): 4:29am On Apr 20, 2018
Chapter 16
[Anger and forgiveness]

“You can't just come in here and say you're sorry and expect me to automatically welcome you back!" I yelled at Jane.

“I don't know why I left that night shedrack! I don't know why! I was just completely shocked! I'm sorry." She yelled back at me almost crying.

“And have you been in a state of shock for the past week? No! You could've called me or came over or literally done anything else but avoid me!"

“I said I was sorry."

“And why haven't you been at school!"

“I couldn't go."

“Why." I asked

“I didn't know what to say."

“How about saying 'oh I'm sorry I don't feel the same.'"

“But I do."

“You do what?"

“Feel the same." She said calmly.

“But you didn't do the dare." I spoke quiet too. Jane leaned down to where our faces were an inch apart. She closed her eyes and put her lips on mine. Her hands moved to my back and pulled me even closer to her. My heart was racing so fast once I realized what was happening. I couldn't breathe. She pulled away and stared at me.

“I did it now."

“I can tell." I tried not to smile.

“Was that okay?"

“It was more than okay." I put my arm around her back and kissed her again. Adrenaline ran through my body as she kissed back.

My front door opened and nearly slammed into both of us, breaking the kiss.

"Well... this is new. I'm going to go." My mom said as she walked inside. Janr and I laughed.

“I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have walked away. Or avoided you. I just didn't want to lose you."

“So you figured to avoid me because you didn't want to lose me?" I stared at her for a moment before we broke into laughter again.

“Are we good now?" She smiled.

“That depends on what we are."

“Maybe this will answer your question." She pushed me up against the wall and began to kiss me again.

“Um love birds I made food!" My mom called from the kitchen. Jane leaned back and smiled.

“Coming mom!" I grabbed her hand and lead her to the table.

“Do you like spaghetti Jane?" My mom asked her.

“Yes, thank you." She smiled at my mom. My mom placed a plate of spaghetti in front of both of us.

“Thanks mom."

“So is this," she pointed at the two of us, "something you want to talk about?"

“Well as it turns out, you were right about it not being over." She smirked.

“She can't come over when I'm not home and no closed doors!"

“Mommmm."

“Well isn't that what parents say when their kids start dating?" I tried not to laugh.

“She didn't say we couldn't go to your house." I whispered into Jane's ear.

"I have a babysitter remember?" She whispered to me.

“mercy knows about everything". I whispered back.

"How do you know that?"

“She was trying to help me... with you.."

“Why am I not apart of this conversation? Am I not cool enough?" My mom interrupted us and smiled.

“So sorry mom." I said sarcastically and we all laughed.

Jane was still holding my hand.

TBC

3 Likes

Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Hislordship12(m): 4:30am On Apr 20, 2018
new update
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by skubido(m): 1:05pm On Apr 20, 2018
Nice wan. I go luv ooo

Tanks a lot for the update. Jah bless
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by chidiogojessy(f): 6:09pm On Apr 20, 2018
haha I love this. Next please
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Whyke141: 6:43pm On Apr 20, 2018
"Of things that kills, none gets an higher priority than these"...

How do we die? By hanging? Or?... "I am Emmanuel" speaks on ways which spontaneously script one's life on moving rivers; to be washed ashore unto the world beyond.

Every average man plying the route of African's streets has various thoughts plying their heads - Good or otherwise. Every neighbour has thoughts against or for every man. Every man's associate has thoughts, either good or bad for or against him.

Which of these then results to death? The thoughts or probably the pressure every African man is subjected into.

How exactly do we find the ways to die? Through the popular 1000 ways to die movie or? Find out in this revealing yet tactical piece...���
http://www.whykeanthology.com/2018/04/how-to-die.html

Proudly Whyke.

Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by queenitee(f): 12:27am On Apr 21, 2018
Cute
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Hislordship12(m): 12:29am On Apr 21, 2018
skubido:
Nice wan. I go luv ooo

Tanks a lot for the update. Jah bless
lol. you dey talk asif u never love before
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Hislordship12(m): 12:30am On Apr 21, 2018
chidiogojessy:
haha I love this. Next please
am on it but it will take a while
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Hislordship12(m): 12:31am On Apr 21, 2018
queenitee:
Cute
awwwww thanks
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by skubido(m): 3:57am On Apr 21, 2018
Hislordship12:

lol. you dey talk asif u never love before

Abeg no spoil me ooo
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Hislordship12(m): 12:37am On Apr 22, 2018
skubido:

Abeg no spoil me ooo
I go try my best not to... lol
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by skubido(m): 6:59pm On Apr 22, 2018
Hislordship12:

I go try my best not to... lol

Plz do oo make ma mama no go vex 4 heaven oo. Lol.

Plz comma update ooo
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Hislordship12(m): 2:01am On Apr 23, 2018
skubido:

Plz do oo make ma mama no go vex 4 heaven oo. Lol.

Plz comma update ooo
am on it boss
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by skubido(m): 8:22am On Apr 23, 2018
Hislordship12:

am on it boss

K baba, good morning, how ur night?
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Hislordship12(m): 3:20am On Apr 26, 2018
skubido:

K baba, good morning, how ur night?
fine bro and yours
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Hislordship12(m): 4:12am On Apr 26, 2018
Chapter 17
[Real Date]

“I'm still mad at you." I told Jane as she got in the car. I was still confused about why she left that one night. If she liked me then why wouldn't she take the opportunity to kiss me? I was thinking about it all night but once she got in the car the anger started to fade. But I did want a better explanation.

“Okay honestly Shed, " OHMYGOD SHE JUST CALLED ME SHED SHE GAVE ME A NICKNAME. “I was scared. Of what people would say or think. Remember when I told you I liked one of my friends? And I told him? he told all my friends and they all stopped talking to me. I didn't know if you were doing it because you liked me, or because you were testing me. I just didn't want the same thing to happen all over again. I wanted to be sure." she said.

I understood this. I didn't want to make her feel bad for it when we can spend our time the way I've been wanting to spend it.

“Does that mean we can't hold hands at school?" I asked her.

“I never said that." She smiled and grabbed my hand. Goodness got into the front seat and looked back at us. She stared at us confused before she spoke.

“Anything new?" She asked.

“Everything is." Jane answered her.

“Okay I know you have to show that Promise girl around but don't look at her. Or talk to her. Or touch her." Jane said to me almost laughing.

“Are you seriously going to be one of those girlfriends?"

"No I'm just kidding." She laughed. “But seriously don't touch her." We started walking towards the parking lot so we could find my mom to take us home.

“Do you want to go on a date?"

“Shedrack. I. Am. Still. Grounded." As she said that I felt someone wrap their arm around my neck.

“Did I hear something about you guys going on a date?" Mercy, Jane's babysitter, asked coming out of nowhere.

“Um well-" Jane started.

“I'm going on a date tonight! Let's make it a double date, you guys can come along. Don't worry I won't tell your parents Jane."

“Well... then I guess we're going on a date." Jane turned to me and kissed my cheek. My cheeks turned a bright red and at this point in my life, I really didn't care who saw.

I put on a white top with a casual blue trouser and a black jacket. I didn't really know where we were going yet, therefore I didn't know how to dress. I took a deep breathe and rang Jane's doorbell. Mercy answered.

“You look great! Jane is almost ready."

“Where are we going?"

“A drive in movie." Before I could answer I saw Jane come down the stairs. She was wearing her usual converse with high waisted shorts, a crop top, and a big black jacket. “Did I hear something about you guys going on a date?" Mercy, Jane's babysitter, asked coming out of nowhere.

“Um well-" Jame started.

“I'm going on a date tonight! Let's make it a double date, you guys can come along. Don't worry I won't tell your parents Jane."

“Well... then I guess we're going on a date." Jane turned to me and kissed my cheek. My cheeks turned a bright red and at this point in my life, I really didn't care who saw.

I put on a white top with a casual blue trouser and a black jacket. I didn't really know where we were going yet, therefore I didn't know how to dress. I took a deep breathe and rang Jane's doorbell. Mercy answered.

“You look great! Jane is almost ready."

“Where are we going?"

“A drive in movie." Before I could answer I saw Jane come down the stairs. She was wearing her usual converse with high waisted shorts, a crop top, and a big black jacket.

It gets really cold at night okay, hence the jackets.

“Hi." Jane said to me. Maybe i should give her a nickname too. Jani works.

“Hi." I smiled to her. She grabbed my hand and we all went outside. A blue truck stopped in front of the house and waved to us.

“Get in!" The boy driving called out. Mercy went in the front and Jane and I sat in the very small version of backseats.

“This is God'stime." God'stime smiled and said hi.

Once we got to the drive in we all jumped into the back of the truck and sat down. God'stime handed Jane and I a blanket to share. She held my hand and laid her head on my shoulder.

Instant butterflies flew around in my stomach. But this time the butterflies felt happy, instead of anxious.

TBC

1 Like

Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Hislordship12(m): 4:13am On Apr 26, 2018
please what do you guys think about the story?
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by emperorblog(m): 5:35am On Apr 26, 2018
READ COOL INTERESTING STORY HERE
HOLE IN THE WALL www.emperorblog.com.ng/hole-in-the-wall-part-1/
THE HANDSOME DEVIL I KNOW www.emperorblog.com.ng/the-handsome-devil-i-know/
and lot more
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by skubido(m): 12:09pm On Apr 26, 2018
Nice wan. Tanks for d update
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Mufahsa(m): 3:48pm On Apr 26, 2018
kiss
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by emperorblog(m): 5:51pm On Apr 26, 2018
read more interesting story here

www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Hislordship12(m): 1:09am On Apr 27, 2018
skubido:
Nice wan. Tanks for d update
yea
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Hislordship12(m): 12:43am On Apr 28, 2018
no one is commenting
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Onyedika11(m): 1:17am On Apr 28, 2018
Keep it coming Bro, Very Nice.
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Hislordship12(m): 3:00am On Apr 29, 2018
Onyedika11:
Keep it coming Bro, Very Nice.
thanks boss
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Hislordship12(m): 12:59am On Apr 30, 2018
okay
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by queenitee(f): 7:41am On May 01, 2018
Awwwn
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Hislordship12(m): 2:13am On May 06, 2018
queenitee:
Awwwn
am on the new update
Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by Hislordship12(m): 12:40am On May 10, 2018
Chapter 18
[Birthday]

Today, May 26th, is my 18th birthday. I had already passed all of the tests and crap for driving so now I can finallllllyyyyy get my license. I didn't really care about much else. I opened my door and a ton of balloons fell on my head. My doorway was saran wrapped.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" My parents and Jane both said.

“Jane came over at midnight so she could put the balloons and everything there." My mom told me. I smiled. Even though it was extra, it was really sweet.

“It's an...interesting thing to wake up to. Thanks Jane." I tore down the Saran wrap so I could give Jane a hug.

“Here honey." My mom said while she handed me car keys.

“YOU GOT ME A CAR"

“No I just got an extra set of keys to my car. Psh buy you a car? Hell no." Eh I'll take it.

“Want my present now? It's not much but-" Jane asked but I interrupted.

“I'm sure whatever it is, i'll love it." I walked downstairs and there was, no joke, a teddy bear the same size as me.

“HOLY SHIT. oh wait, SORRY MOM." I yelled. I ran over to it and hugged it. I absolutely love giant stuffed animals.

“I have another surprise too." Jane said.

“Oh really what is-" I began to say as I turned around but she put her lips on mine. We continued to move our lips over each other's. I took a couple steps back as I lost balance and wrapped my arms around her to bring her with me. I took another step back, falling over the giant teddy bear with Jane landing on top of me. We started dying laughing. Before we got up Jane kissed me again. She smiled against my lips.

“Your mom and I are taking you out for dinner. You're dad can't get out of work though, I'm sorry." Jane said.

“It's okay." I sighed. My dad did miss a lot of things because of work but I know he loves me.

“Where are we going?"

“kilimanjaro." She said with a straight face.

“You're kidding right?"

“Yes Em, I'm kidding." She laughed at me. “Were going to crunches. " She said the restaurant name with more elegance then the rest of her words.

“I've never been there before."

“Hence the reason we're taking you." I smiled.

“I had to beg my mom to let me go out. She gave in eventually." Jane told my mom and I while we waited. The restaurant was a fancy little place. The lights were dim and the tables were covered with white cloth. The waiters all wore black with a red apron.

“When will you be un-grounded?" I asked.

“When school ends. Since mercy is graduating my mom doesn't really want to have to find a new baby sitter.'"

“Well that's not that bad. You only have until June 2nd."

“I know. Thank the lords."

“Hey Shedrack, if I get some wine can I trust you to drive us home safely?" My mom asked.

“YES." I was so happy. We got my license before we came here. I have waited so long. Things were finally going really good. I'm 18. I have good friends. I have a girlfriend. I can drive. Schools almost over and I have pretty decent grades. Most importantly, I just genuinely feel happy.

Tonight I drove home with Maizy in the passenger seat and my mom in the back. I rolled the windows down and blasted my music. It was my birthday, my mom let me do it this time.
I would've drove really fast too but I just got my license and I'm not going to lose it or get a ticket.

As we came to a red light I noticed Jane staring at me.

“What?" I asked her.

“Your glowing and I don't want to take my eyes off you."

TBC

1 Like

Re: A Tale Of Two Lovebirds by devilmaycry1(m): 3:16am On May 10, 2018
Love

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Married Again By Blair01 / The Very Best Of Fictions (novels) / Check Out These 20 Funny Nigerian Proverbs, Adages And Sayings.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.