Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Please Help And Answer This Question For Your Brother, Im Confuse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help And Answer This Question For Your Brother, Im Confuse (783 Views)

When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. / Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) / Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help And Answer This Question For Your Brother, Im Confuse by Pasako(m): 2:12pm On Jan 01, 2018
my girlfriend was forced to marry her cousin brother, she refused and later agreed due to pressure from her relatives. after a year when i heard about it i took my money to her parent this december,and her parents accepted it, in a condition that they will return her cousin brother his money. the guy was call and his money was return but they asked him alot of questions, one of the question is that whether he slept with the girl or no. the guy said yes but the girl insist that he never saw her pant. between the guy and the girl who do you think is right,
NB the guy still love the girl

1 Like

Re: Please Help And Answer This Question For Your Brother, Im Confuse by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 01, 2018
Cousin brother...are you talking abt incest?

1 Like

Re: Please Help And Answer This Question For Your Brother, Im Confuse by TheHistorian(m): 2:18pm On Jan 01, 2018
Incoherent Bullsheet. . .

1 Like

Re: Please Help And Answer This Question For Your Brother, Im Confuse by Homeboiy: 2:19pm On Jan 01, 2018
fake tori
Re: Please Help And Answer This Question For Your Brother, Im Confuse by ubunja(m): 2:27pm On Jan 01, 2018
how do you even begin to justify it to your own mind to pay dowry for a woman who has already been paid dowry for?
this is the same lack of self-respect and absence of standards that have reduced men to the bottom of the food chain in today's society. no other race but the black man can sink to such lows all in the name of "romance".dude at some point you really need to let the head take charge over the heart.
in God's eyes your ex GF is already another man's wife.and you are putting asunder what God has joined together.
its wrong what was done to you.but its really out of your hands now to do anything about it.
Adam followed Eve to perdition becoz Eve was the only woman in the World, whats your excuse for obsessing over one gal in a world of 4 billion women?

1 Like

Re: Please Help And Answer This Question For Your Brother, Im Confuse by Pasako(m): 2:30pm On Jan 01, 2018
nah true story, this happened today morning
Re: Please Help And Answer This Question For Your Brother, Im Confuse by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 01, 2018
Some men don't deserve to be termed "MAN"
Re: Please Help And Answer This Question For Your Brother, Im Confuse by Pasako(m): 2:32pm On Jan 01, 2018
ubunja:
how do you even begin to justify it to your own mind to pay dowry for a woman who has already been paid dowry for?
this is the same lack of self-respect and absence of standards that have reduced men to the bottom of the food chain in today's society. no other race but the black man can sink to such lows all in the name of "romance".dude at some point you really need to let the head take charge over the heart.
in God's eyes your ex GF is already another man's wife.and you are putting asunder what God has joined together.
its wrong what was done to you.but its really out of your hands now to do anything about it.
Adam followed Eve to perdition becoz Eve was the only woman in the World, whats your excuse for obsessing over one gal in a world of 4 billion women?
no be dowry, nah small money for introduction wey hem pay
Re: Please Help And Answer This Question For Your Brother, Im Confuse by Pasako(m): 2:33pm On Jan 01, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Some men don't deserve to be termed "MAN"
as how?
Re: Please Help And Answer This Question For Your Brother, Im Confuse by Pasako(m): 2:34pm On Jan 01, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
i mean her uncle son
Re: Please Help And Answer This Question For Your Brother, Im Confuse by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 01, 2018
Pasako:
as how?
Will the pussy guy die if he marry another woman

1 Like

Re: Please Help And Answer This Question For Your Brother, Im Confuse by Pasako(m): 2:35pm On Jan 01, 2018
Homeboiy:
fake tori
it happened this morning
Re: Please Help And Answer This Question For Your Brother, Im Confuse by Pasako(m): 2:37pm On Jan 01, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Will the pussy guy die if he marry another woman
no he wouldnt die, but stil the question in the story is not answered
Re: Please Help And Answer This Question For Your Brother, Im Confuse by Chommieblaq(f): 2:41pm On Jan 01, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

What is taboo/incest in a place, is acceptable in another.
Some cultures permit marriage between cousins.
Re: Please Help And Answer This Question For Your Brother, Im Confuse by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 01, 2018
Pasako:
no he wouldnt die, but stil the question in the story is not answered
Sorry.
We are just few hours into the new year.
I can't answer stupid questions YET
Re: Please Help And Answer This Question For Your Brother, Im Confuse by Pasako(m): 2:45pm On Jan 01, 2018
Chommieblaq:

What is taboo/incest in a place, is acceptable in another. Some cultures permit marriage between cousins.
thank u,
Re: Please Help And Answer This Question For Your Brother, Im Confuse by Pasako(m): 2:48pm On Jan 01, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Sorry.
We are just few hours into the new year.
I can't answer stupid questions YET
this not a stupid question, i just to justify the case by my fellow nairalander, on whether the guy is right or the girl thats all
Re: Please Help And Answer This Question For Your Brother, Im Confuse by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 01, 2018
Pasako:
this not a stupid question, i just to justify the case by my fellow nairalander, on whether the guy is right or the girl thats all

Whether forced or arranged.

How will you feel if another man pay the bride price of your wife who is still living in your house.

Your answer is your solution to this nonsensical problem of yours
Re: Please Help And Answer This Question For Your Brother, Im Confuse by Pasako(m): 3:15pm On Jan 01, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Whether forced or arranged.

How will you feel if another man pay the bride price of your wife who is still living in your house.

Your answer is your solution to this nonsensical problem of yours
u dont get it right, she not his wife! she is not in his house, he didnt pay her pride price, he only introduced himself to marry her, and according to my custom u most gave some money on the day of the introduction, that is what he gave, we called it love money
Re: Please Help And Answer This Question For Your Brother, Im Confuse by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 01, 2018
Pasako:
u dont get it right, she not his wife! she is not in his house, he didnt pay her pride price, he only introduced himself to marry her, and according to my custom u most gave some money on the day of the introduction, that is what he gave, we called it love money
Which part of the world is this?
Re: Please Help And Answer This Question For Your Brother, Im Confuse by Pasako(m): 3:51pm On Jan 01, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Africa, Nigeria, Taraba
Re: Please Help And Answer This Question For Your Brother, Im Confuse by Pasako(m): 3:51pm On Jan 01, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Africa, Nigeria, Taraba

(1) (Reply)

Your Girl Is Special And You Should Make An Effort To Let Her Know That, See Gen / Nude Photoshoot Of #bbnaija2018 Housemate, Surfaces Online (photos) / Which Day I Go Wise?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.