Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Does Age Really Matter For A Romantic Relationship? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Age Really Matter For A Romantic Relationship? (18273 Views)

Does Age Matter In Relationships ? / Does The Clitoris Get Bigger & Does Size Really Matter For Women Pleasure? (Pix) / Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Age Really Matter For A Romantic Relationship? by twosquare(m): 4:15pm On Jan 02, 2018
cruchenutii:

Not always bro. I can't date a girl of 22 & below because they still think like little children even though they are physically developed, Endowed & all.

Small pike na small piking beg !!! Just Bleep them & move on.

Just because while they were 17 or 18 they were dating 35 or 40 years old men doesn't really change them in terms of maturity. It is easier for men that age to sleep with them because they are young & gullible and also want to explore.

it doesn't mean they are mature. They are just gullible !!!
You took the words right out of my mouth @ the bolded...I just laugh when I just see personal theories on this thread. Planning how things are gonna be in the future with an older lady is easy and understandable. Yes, individual traits play a major role, but these little children still think life is rosy-rosy, and still want some adventure. The major thing is financial power for men irrespective of age.

2 Likes

Re: Does Age Really Matter For A Romantic Relationship? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 02, 2018
desreek9:
Age doesnt really matter, she's just looking for an excuse not to date you besides both of your ages are not far apart.

you might be correct. Some girls are shortsighted when it comes to values look out for when starting relationship.
Re: Does Age Really Matter For A Romantic Relationship? by Franky826: 4:21pm On Jan 02, 2018
Yommy247:
Low self esteem n ba eleyi ja o. Why the lies?

Don't understand all that Yoruba you wrote up there but see I'm the last dude you wanna associate with low self esteem. Am way cockier!

This joker thinks it beans to stand in front of an older lady and talk, talkless of dating grin

See if your read up there you'll see where I added 'illogical' . Lies are not good but did it work for me? Hell yeah!

Go there and be doing age is just a number and see if you would even get an older lady with autism.

1 Like

Re: Does Age Really Matter For A Romantic Relationship? by hurricanekatrina(f): 4:26pm On Jan 02, 2018
it doesn't once he is matured in mind.
Re: Does Age Really Matter For A Romantic Relationship? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 02, 2018
MhizzAJ:

What a mentality and a very backward way of thinking!
You lady age faster and will use any opportunity to rub it on a guys face if anything goes wrong. Guys sees nothing in being younger but ladies sees everything wrong in being older.
Re: Does Age Really Matter For A Romantic Relationship? by NeeKlaus: 4:45pm On Jan 02, 2018
Franky826:
grin

Lol bro is obviously new in the game.

See during my mad days I never dated someone I was older than, they were all older than me the closest I've ever had was same year. She was born 23rd may and i was July 22. Still she respected me as though I was her father.

The secret?

Wait for it.....

LIES!

It's the most illogical potent weapon to dating older women.

See them ladies would never respect you if they knew they were older than you. Their ego won't let most of them, it's almost natural in most of em.

Don't say your age first, trick them to always say theirs first grin. And then Interpolate and add numbers to your real age

That's how I dated one aunty back then in my 2nd year or so in school.

Babe got mad curves. The day she told me her age my heart flew grin I had to compose myself back again and added 6years on top of my age.

The rest was history grin

You are welcome grin
Ah! Bros, one crate of Orijin for you.
Never tell a Lady your true age if you sense that she's older than you. She will never accord you that due respect. She will always make sure she reminds you of that fact constantly; it's like a default in them.

That's how one that was flowing well with me found out she was just 2 months older than me, just 2 months o. She stopped talking to me from that day. Women are funny.grin

2 Likes

Re: Does Age Really Matter For A Romantic Relationship? by FunnyDude(m): 4:59pm On Jan 02, 2018
I hate women to the extreme..lubbish
Re: Does Age Really Matter For A Romantic Relationship? by datfreshdoc(m): 5:13pm On Jan 02, 2018
Yommy247:
Currently searching for your brain tho
beside yours btw get well soon undecided nd a happy new year
Re: Does Age Really Matter For A Romantic Relationship? by Toks2008(m): 5:14pm On Jan 02, 2018
ubunja:
that age difference is too small to matter as long as you dont want something very long lasting.
you must keep your age to yourself in the near future.
and NO. she just cant be older. coz gals mature faster than boys. your maturity level at 22 is roughly equal to that of a 17 yr old gal. and if she is 23, then her maturity match is a man of about 28. girls are about 5 yrs ahead of men in terms of maturity (physical,mental,sexual) .

Maybe physical and sexual but rarely mental.
Re: Does Age Really Matter For A Romantic Relationship? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 02, 2018
free2ryhme:

Take an older woman to your mother's house for marriage her reaction is your final answer
grin grin grin grin
Re: Does Age Really Matter For A Romantic Relationship? by iRepNaija1: 5:52pm On Jan 02, 2018
Gbadegesin19:
I'm 21 (22 by feb 4th). I met this girl whom I really liked back then. I stayed on her matter from the day i saw her till I graduated. Went back to school later last year for my clearance and asked her out again and when she was on the verge of saying 'yes' the issue of 'age' came up. She's a year older and held that against us happening.. It really broke my heart though. I tried explaining why I think age doesn't matter but my words fell on deaf ears.

Problem now is that, I'm almost 22, a graduate and those I come across are mostly older than I am and it's killing me.

Does age really matter? Can't she just be older?!

OP, as the other posters have said, age does not matter. If this woman is going hold your age against you, then she is not meant for you. You may not be able to see that because you really like her but trust me, she's not the one. And for those telling you not to reveal your age too soon, I don't know if I would necessarily advice that. It's always best to be honest with yourself and the person you're trying to court. That way, you can always walk away from it with a clear conscience, knowing you were always true and straightforward.

1 Like

Re: Does Age Really Matter For A Romantic Relationship? by DHumbleNigga(m): 5:55pm On Jan 02, 2018
Franky826:

Lol bro is obviously new in the game
Lol..
My guy u be bomb oo.. .U Just dey fire everywhere grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Does Age Really Matter For A Romantic Relationship? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 02, 2018
ubunja:
that age difference is too small to matter as long as you dont want something very long lasting.
and NO. she just cant be older. coz gals mature faster than boys. your maturity level at 22 is roughly equal to that of a 17 yr old gal. and if she is 23, then her maturity match is a man of about 28. girls are about 5 yrs ahead of men in terms of maturity (physical,mental,sexual) .
you too Sabi.
Re: Does Age Really Matter For A Romantic Relationship? by Flintstone06(m): 6:47pm On Jan 02, 2018
Mrkumareze:
Age matter o. You may not see the effect at the starting point but at the long run must be noticed especially in marriage . I know a friend who's 6 years older than his wife but you hardly get convinced he's older . Women age easier

My aunt never stops singing that age song to me. She says she is aging but her husband still looks older because he is 10 years older so it does matter for looks at the long run.
Re: Does Age Really Matter For A Romantic Relationship? by Mrkumareze(m): 6:53pm On Jan 02, 2018
Flintstone06:

My aunt never stops singing that age song to me. She says she is aging but her husband still looks older because he is 10 years older so it does matter for looks at the long run.

Yes o. Alot of things matters in marriage . Take a look at GEJ and his wife and see how they look. If not for.money his wife would have turned to ancient woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Age Really Matter For A Romantic Relationship? by Impactever(m): 7:29pm On Jan 02, 2018
merryossai:
any man that is well to do, is old enough to date his mate. life has thought me that; its not about being of age, but about being of stage(financial maturity). with this your age(21yrs) and your financial stage, I must admit age is a barrier cos both of u can't settle down as couple in the future. u just graduated, u should channel more of your effort in making money, or dating a younger girl u can marry in 5 or 10yrs time and not dating your aunty.

pls mama Nkechi , pls give this man 2 bottles of very chilled ORIGIN DRINK
Re: Does Age Really Matter For A Romantic Relationship? by israelmao(m): 7:35pm On Jan 02, 2018
It all depends your understanding of what romance means?All I know is TRUE love breaks all barriers.
Re: Does Age Really Matter For A Romantic Relationship? by Impactever(m): 7:37pm On Jan 02, 2018
ubunja:

Bia ..Mama Ngozi, where are you ?? ...pls give this man 1 bottle of very chilled ORIGIN DRINK .
Re: Does Age Really Matter For A Romantic Relationship? by moregana: 9:23pm On Jan 02, 2018
older lady argue n complain alot,but d younger ones listen n obey u because they knew his age is far from thier's
Re: Does Age Really Matter For A Romantic Relationship? by ladeturner69(m): 10:17pm On Jan 02, 2018
ubunja:

mumu word
maturity is a thing of the mind not gender
Re: Does Age Really Matter For A Romantic Relationship? by godofuck231: 10:27pm On Jan 02, 2018
Gbadegesin19:
I'm 21 (22 by feb 4th). I met this girl whom I really liked back then. I stayed on her matter from the day i saw her till I graduated. Went back to school later last year for my clearance and asked her out again and when she was on the verge of saying 'yes' the issue of 'age' came up. She's a year older and held that against us happening.. It really broke my heart though. I tried explaining why I think age doesn't matter but my words fell on deaf ears.

Problem now is that, I'm almost 22, a graduate and those I come across are mostly older than I am and it's killing me.

Does age really matter? Can't she just be older?!
When u reach 90 u and ur wife go de battle heart attack and arthritis, better have a young wife so when u pass at old age u have a wife to watch over ur children
Re: Does Age Really Matter For A Romantic Relationship? by Iamthoney(m): 10:27pm On Jan 02, 2018
Franky826:
grin

See during my mad days I never dated someone I was older than, they were all older than me the closest I've ever had was same year. She was born 23rd may and i was July 22. Still she respected me as though I was her father.

The secret?

Wait for it.....

LIES!

See them ladies would never respect you if they knew they were older than you. Their ego won't let most of them, it's almost natural in most of em.

Don't say your age first, trick them to always say theirs first grin. And then Interpolate and add numbers to your real age

Babe got mad curves. The day she told me her age my heart flew grin I had to compose myself back again and added 6years on top of my age.

You are welcome grin
Baddest

1 Like

Re: Does Age Really Matter For A Romantic Relationship? by harmony2222: 12:40am On Jan 03, 2018
well my own go wound una... I'm 22 and I got someone let's say 27,27,29 who is saying she loves me. I once had a thing for her, but at some point things changed. but she won't let me go cos she's always saying she loves me. I find it really hard to believe judging from what I experienced with her

1 Like

Re: Does Age Really Matter For A Romantic Relationship? by ubunja(m): 3:52am On Jan 03, 2018
ladeturner69:

mumu word
maturity is a thing of the mind not gender
and who told you all minds are alike?

1 Like

Re: Does Age Really Matter For A Romantic Relationship? by Eazie351(m): 1:12pm On Jan 03, 2018
Franky826:
grin

The secret?

Wait for it.....

LIES!

You are welcome grin

jesu!!
you had to add 6yrs to be older

mehn! I'm so weak

2 Likes

Re: Does Age Really Matter For A Romantic Relationship? by Franky826: 4:06pm On Jan 03, 2018
Eazie351:

jesu!!
you had to add 6yrs to be older

mehn! I'm so weak

You ain't seen nothing bro grin
Re: Does Age Really Matter For A Romantic Relationship? by brainreset: 10:28pm On Jan 05, 2018
hurricanekatrina:
it doesn't once he is matured in mind.

I'm a freak and just sent you an invite
Re: Does Age Really Matter For A Romantic Relationship? by Probz(m): 2:07pm On Dec 29, 2019
ubunja:

i didnt say a child was more intelligent than the mother. i said YOU. and you are not a child.

if women are more intelligent than men then given man's thousands of years (or millions of years depending on your beliefs) on this earth why have women not accomplished anything till now. a smarter will beat a stronger in the long run. yet 95% of all inventions and accomplishments are from men.
there are societies here and there that have been discovered that are women-led (google is a good friend) and women have a much greater say in them.now the one big thing discovered about these societies is that they are generally primitive technology-wise.
then we look at today's world with all efforts to get women ahead.even US universities now have more women studying in them than men.but the wonder is that even with such opportunities offered them women still shy away from the STEM fields (Science and Maths etc) . most women just choose what they can take on.thats why most women become nurses while its mostly men that become doctors.
moving away from that look at the courses women study for and the jobs they take.most women enter the Services Industries where they deal directly with people.but these jobs are being taken over by automation and feminists are again having to ponder the question: Why do women seek easy careers where they can be easily replaced! its coz they are not smarter to do any other thing.

Most geniuses are male and most retards (yourself included) are also male. The only difference between men and women intelligence-wise is that men show more variation between very high and very low scores. Women are closer to the average as a rule.

All this world’s inventions were created by white men it has to be said. Don’t talk with more white male privilege than you have. As negro males we’re at the bottom by default.
Re: Does Age Really Matter For A Romantic Relationship? by ubunja(m): 2:17pm On Dec 29, 2019
Probz:

Most geniuses are male and most retards (yourself included) are also male. The only difference between men and women intelligence-wise is that men show more variation between very high and very low scores. Women are closer to the average as a rule.

All this world’s inventions were created by white men it has to be said. Don’t talk with more white male privilege than you have. As negro males we’re at the bottom by default.
you do sound angry.

2 Likes

Re: Does Age Really Matter For A Romantic Relationship? by Probz(m): 5:05pm On Dec 29, 2019
ubunja:
you do sound angry.

I hate ankh niggas and black men who talk with more white male privilege than they have but that rhetoric is wasted on you conc. village people. You might want to know your place in the civilised world before you start spouting your mouth on things you’re in no position at all to assume superiority over.
Re: Does Age Really Matter For A Romantic Relationship? by ubunja(m): 5:09pm On Dec 29, 2019
Probz:

I hate ankh niggas and black men who talk with more white male privilege than they have but that rhetoric is wasted on you conc. village people.
then keep your hate to yourself. We are in festive moods over here!!!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Reasons Not To Sleep With A Virgin / Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? / Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.