Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,964 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband (52625 Views)

Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? / Is It Okay For Wife To Initiate Sex Always / My Son Is Too Shy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband by DavidJohnDavid(f): 6:12am On Jan 02, 2018
hmmm...
Re: She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 02, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Instead of the husband to teach her he decided to use that time to tell you about his bedroom activities
Some men sef
Why is the husband complaining
Every man wants a virgin wife these days nah
and you're not a virgin

1 Like

Re: She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband by FunkyAlhaji2015: 7:22am On Jan 02, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Instead of the husband to teach her he decided to use that time to tell you about his bedroom activities
Some men sef

I can sense someone is not a virgin grin. Forget stories, guys have always loved virgins since time immemorial.

grin
Re: She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband by Jhayeahsam01(m): 7:26am On Jan 02, 2018
send her to me you will thank me later
Re: She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband by Neoteny(m): 7:32am On Jan 02, 2018
SIaye:

I don't like narrow roads. I like easy road when I nor go struggle body pass grin

Quite sure your vehicle isn't even that big...
Re: She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband by FunkyAlhaji2015: 7:32am On Jan 02, 2018
queenfav:
She doesn't need to ask with words. Let her just wear something sexy gstring and nice bra, seductively walk up to her hubby and start kissing him.The rest is history! She has to get wild for her husband, them no dey do good girl for marriage knacks! D man has paid, let her learn to ask for it. It even turns a man on knowing he is wanted by his wife. She has to be spontaneous, there is no point being shy around a man that has married you.

And how did you know all these?

These girls done spoil finish. Your husband go enjoy sha. Just post the venue and time of the reception, make I come chop free jollof rice and shikin
Re: She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband by people4rmVillag: 7:34am On Jan 02, 2018
sekxy:

sadsadsad
Why you keep face like shit?
Re: She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 02, 2018
people4rmVillag:
Why you keep face like shit?
really undecided
Re: She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband by people4rmVillag: 7:37am On Jan 02, 2018
sekxy:

really undecided
Hahaha, which one is really? U no get mirrow?
Re: She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband by alhabibi0029: 7:53am On Jan 02, 2018
Fowl,na talk be this
Bring her to me then make i teach her
Re: She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband by sinceraconcept(m): 7:56am On Jan 02, 2018
Only virgin girls deserve rich husbands. any rich man that wants to marry and marries a woman that isn't virgin is a fool. I read some threads about some cheating women yesterday and kept shaking my head. once a woman is bad,she's bad forever,she can only pretend to have changed at a point in time or very smart at hiding it because she's experienced.
Your friend is a lucky man,tell him to initiate it until she would gather the courage too,its all about time,she will still gather it
Re: She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband by queenfav(f): 7:59am On Jan 02, 2018
FunkyAlhaji2015:

And how did you know all these?

These girls done spoil finish. Your husband go enjoy sha. Just post the venue and time of the reception, make I come chop free jollof rice and shikin
hahaha.. No wahala, will post the invite once it's ready!

1 Like

Re: She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband by sinceraconcept(m): 8:01am On Jan 02, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Some men sef
yes,every man wants a virgin and virgin always marry the best husbands. non virgin girls always end up cheating on their husbands and men don't like that
Re: She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband by SuccesYear: 8:06am On Jan 02, 2018
MhizzAJ:

I dunno
I'm a Vlipsrsealed
iffa hear
Re: She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband by SIaye: 8:08am On Jan 02, 2018
Neoteny:

Quite sure your vehicle isn't even that big...

Weiten concern you with my vehicle naw grin I no do gay biko.
Re: She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband by Sike(m): 8:11am On Jan 02, 2018
LessNoise:
Guy above me tho undecided
THE GUY IS A PRO.
Re: She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband by adiat60(m): 8:14am On Jan 02, 2018
gistsky:
Hello people.
This is a friend issue right now. She got married recently and things are going on well. She was a virgin till her wedding night. She has no good social life. Her husband of a recent started complaining abt her not initiating the play. She actually enjoys it but finds it almost impossible to ask for it.
How does she start please? One of the husband's new year resolutions is that if one doesnt ask then nothing should be given.
I need your sincere and creative response.
God bless you.
Baba you no get work o.

Let the husband and wife sit down and decide what's best for them,am very sure that will work out.
Taking this issue to the social network stuffz should be the last option for them.
Re: She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband by OgahBohz: 8:39am On Jan 02, 2018
Eaugusta:
and you think you can't find a virgin in nland

probably 1 in 5hundred thousand ...
Re: She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband by Ceejay8: 8:56am On Jan 02, 2018
MhizzAJ:

I dunno
I'm a Vlipsrsealed
JESUS IS LORD ,FUNKE
Re: She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband by Ceejay8: 8:59am On Jan 02, 2018
9ja083:
She reminds me of myself. Well, she should end the shyness step by step and approach her husband gently. Her husband should also play alone. Its two ppl's work. Na her husband na! No bi boyfriend.
The earlier She learns that, the better for her. Or else, the spirit of conji will send her husband outside. One thing leads to the other and next thing will be...... he MARRIED A VIRGIN AND CHEATED ON HER. embarassed
She should remember that they are legally married.
did I hear you say ,it reminds you of ursef?, meaning you were a virgin till marriage night?? Hmmmmmmmm
Re: She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband by cardoctor(m): 9:00am On Jan 02, 2018
Give her A-Z of sex to read.
Re: She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband by 9ja083: 9:01am On Jan 02, 2018
Ceejay8:
did I hear you say ,it reminds you of ursef?, meaning you were a virgin till marriage night?? Hmmmmmmmm

[b][/b]YES
Re: She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband by Meerah04(f): 9:10am On Jan 02, 2018
She should ask wikihow.
Re: She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband by slineik(m): 9:11am On Jan 02, 2018
gistsky:
Hello people.
This is a friend issue right now. She got married recently and things are going on well. She was a virgin till her wedding night. She has no good social life. Her husband of a recent started complaining abt her not initiating the play. She actually enjoys it but finds it almost impossible to ask for it.
How does she start please? One of the husband's new year resolutions is that if one doesnt ask then nothing should be given.
God bless you.

This is about you not your friend. All the best .
Re: She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband by TerryG105(m): 9:14am On Jan 02, 2018
Family issue.. If the husband can't rebrand her then he should seek for the services of professor Akankita... Home teacher
Re: She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband by Trippletriangle: 9:17am On Jan 02, 2018
From experience, it will take time u will need to teach her various sex positions and moves.its a serious work
Re: She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband by 3verblazing(m): 9:21am On Jan 02, 2018
Opluzzy:
Nawa for you men self if woman too dey make movebthem go say she too like sex
listen to your self... "too much" too much of everything is bad...If the ration is even 5times to 1 ..im sure the hubby won't be complaining... 6 out of 6 is Just wrong...her problem is not virginity..they need to talk
Re: She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 02, 2018
gistsky:
Hello people.
God bless you.

Hope is not actually you ooo but u friend is a capital Phoooooooooo!!!
Re: She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband by farellstone: 9:28am On Jan 02, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Some men sef
you did not fully comprehend the post. The wife was the one that told him.
Re: She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband by Enryking(m): 9:47am On Jan 02, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Some men sef

Please, can someone tell this lady that there's joy and fulfillment in spontaneity and surprises?
Re: She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 02, 2018
Someone like that ubunja guy lipsrsealed
PoliticalChinex:
If the husband can't humble himself to teach her, she will soon meet another guy probably online who will be more than willing to teach her......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How to Deal With a Wife That Nags a Lot / Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again / Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Another Man, She Starves Husband Of Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.