Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband (52611 Views)

Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? / Is It Okay For Wife To Initiate Sex Always / My Son Is Too Shy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband by Squarebb(m): 9:56am On Jan 02, 2018
ubunja:
God i love virgins!!!
but virgins are not for everyone.
virgins are for guys like me who can train a prude into a hoe.a virgin is like a lump of clay you can mould into anything you want; pot, bowl, etc. you cant sit back and expect the clay to mould itself.Train your Virgin. teach her how to please you. break down her walls of shyness and timidness. work on her to bring out her inner slut in all its blinding glory.

My nigga
Re: She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband by rickyboss333: 9:58am On Jan 02, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Instead of the husband to teach her he decided to use that time to tell you about his bedroom activities
Some men sef
Why is the husband complaining
Every man wants a virgin wife these days nah

...everyone except me o. I have never fancied a virgin wife, even a virgin girlfriend self.
Re: She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband by banre(m): 10:02am On Jan 02, 2018
lai lai....i can never marry a virgin
Re: She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband by fynex(m): 10:19am On Jan 02, 2018
Be her initiator, teacher her, lead her and direct her and she will cling to you forever....thats if you also respect and value her in the process...

Virgin girls are usually drawn to their first sexual partners....thats why you find out that it's difficult for most of them to get over their ex or break up with their bfs even though they know he's cheating on them...
Re: She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband by Alvinchukx(m): 11:12am On Jan 02, 2018
blue film
No b smal tin,u don c wey jet lin dey ask jackie chan to scrach em back?if she does nt ask wen eva u wnt it go 4 it,one day she wil wnt it also,n dat time dont tel her. "u no dey tire"
Re: She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband by BiiDii(m): 11:14am On Jan 02, 2018
Wetin kwonsin u wit family mata.
Re: She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband by contactikenna(m): 12:33pm On Jan 02, 2018
If she asks she too like sex if she doesn't she is boring...smh. Men will never be satisfied
Re: She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband by aalangel(f): 1:03pm On Jan 02, 2018
gistsky:
Hello people.
This is a friend issue right now. She got married recently and things are going on well. She was a virgin till her wedding night. She has no good social life. Her husband of a recent started complaining abt her not initiating the play. She actually enjoys it but finds it almost impossible to ask for it.
How does she start please? One of the husband's new year resolutions is that if one doesnt ask then nothing should be given.
I need your sincere and creative response.
God bless you.

It's quite normal; speaking from experience.
Re: She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband by lyday60(m): 1:07pm On Jan 02, 2018
grin
Re: She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband by Ceejay8: 6:56pm On Jan 02, 2018
9ja083:

[b][/b]YES
good if you were and good if you were not
Re: She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband by tessytessy(f): 10:54am On Jan 03, 2018
LOL. Exactly my thought.

MhizzAJ:
Instead of the husband to teach her he decided to use that time to tell you about his bedroom activities
Some men sef
Why is the husband complaining
Every man wants a virgin wife these days nah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jos Bride Electrocuted Days To Her Marriage To Two-Time Fiancé / Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again / Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Another Man, She Starves Husband Of Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.