Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop - Romance (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop (74558 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? / Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act / Reply To : Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by sekxyqueen(f): 5:26am On Jan 03, 2018
Blackhawk03:
cheesy grin cheesy
MizK tongue
hahahahaha..pweese,its new year,,reduce the savagery
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Nobody: 6:22am On Jan 03, 2018
Dimples0303:

tongue

holy ghost!!!!!

oya carry urself b4 I send smetn to u nw..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Nobody: 6:27am On Jan 03, 2018
CeeKay17:

Of course I don't but when you make sweeping general statements like that, it simply means you haven't met guys who want nothing else from you other than intimacy. Or are you going to contradict yourself now?
LOL. You are the one contradicting yourself now. You already said if you see a girl and you approach her, it's likely because you have something you want from her. I don't see why we are still in this because that's exactly what I was saying. Guys approach girls because they want something from them.
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Nobody: 6:28am On Jan 03, 2018
Rozaytee:
yeye boy oooogrin

yea call me anytn swthrt....
bt I ll continue extending my hands of care,love,humour and peace to u.....
we don tey for this market cheesy cheesy,so this yr is time to get serious.....

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Nobody: 6:30am On Jan 03, 2018
Mariinee:
LOL. You are the one contradicting yourself now. You already said if you see a girl and you approach her, it's likely because you have something you want from her. I don't see why we are still in this because that's exactly what I was saying. Guys approach girls because they want something from them.

since you joined Nairaland, you ve bn "deep inside the sea"...

When ll u come abeg

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Nobody: 6:31am On Jan 03, 2018
edimolu:

At bolded...lol, is this one also a mistake?
You are not that insensitive and immature, that sentence construes this "you are insensitive and immature but not much...It is funny how you claim to be versed in grammar yet make the stupidest of mistakes...

Anyways it validates why you act all childish and dumb on this forum!

You too shoo off....e pain am... grin grin

Modified:
Oya lolade i no fight you again....it is a new year...enjoy grin
Arindin, that's exactly what I meant...that I'm not that insensitive and immature. I know what I say and you are not even in the league of persons I'd argue grammar with. You are too dumb for me to take you serious, idiot.

1 Like

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Nobody: 6:32am On Jan 03, 2018
Randy91:

since you joined Nairaland, you ve bn "deep inside the sea"...

When ll u come abeg
Whenever you ask me to. grin grin
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by kdfinest(m): 6:34am On Jan 03, 2018
Michellla:
nice name u have, the name got me looking at ur pix grin. If na u be dat ehn, i need to double my hustle get money come ur house carry go as wife... cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Nobody: 6:34am On Jan 03, 2018
Mariinee:
Whenever you ask me to. grin grin

I thought this attitude left you 2017....

pls it must stop!!!!

Terrestrial people dey find people to gum body wit while u r in d sea playing wit fishesgringrin...

pls it must stop!!!!

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Airforce1(m): 6:35am On Jan 03, 2018

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Nobody: 6:47am On Jan 03, 2018
zicoraads:
This is becoming boring. Someone should start another real 'fight' grin cheesy

Shey that foolish gathering na tomorrow for Lagos abi?! Can someone be nice enough to tag me when they start posting pictures? grin

Make I start another fight. Last year's own wasn't enough
What's foolish about the party? If you aren't gonn come, I see no reason why you should make a fight out of it. SMH
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by sizzlingcold(m): 6:53am On Jan 03, 2018
mhisbliss:
1. they become your enemy when you reject their advances and you suddenly become ugly, some take it as far as harassing and raining obscenities on you.

2. They get intimidated and insecure when you make more money than them, but treat you like a dependent gold digger if you make less or nothing at all.

3. B!tch whenever they spend peanuts on you, and act like they're doing you a favour, you're the one who flaunted your money and offered to spend it on me, should I pay for a date you asked me on? Those who would say my dad doesn't own a rangerover so I shouldn't want a guy who owns one, I'm trying to live more comfortable than my dad, it'll be foolish to seek such lifestyle with a man who's lesser than my dad, common sense.

4. They always ask for your number after every conversation, even harmless ones that has casual written all over it, so they can pester your life.

5. Expect you to always reciprocate their advances or end up coercing and pestering you until you agree, because you asked me out I should just say yes, I might be into someone else, I might be in a relationship, I might not be ready for a relationship, or I simply don't like you, my feeling doesn't have a switch that I can turn it on or off whenever I want.

6. They're always nice for a reason, even when they don't ask for payback outrightly, they'll sure ask for it later on.

7. They mistake every gesture as a greenlight, you smile that's a greenlight, you wave its a greenlight, you reply messages its a greenlight, you don't, you're a proud mannerless snub

8. Give them a mile, they take two, visit them at home, its a go ahead to take it to second base, resist, and you might end up getting raped.

9. Lie amongst themselves that they've dated and even slept with you just to feel fly as they get cheers

10. Assume you're sleeping around as long as it aint them you're sleeping with

11. Take back everything they got you when it was all lovey dovey when things go wrong

12. Get on their bad side and things you did in private is online for everyone, anything just to slut shame you, some even go as far as blackmail, how lowly.

14. kiss and tell

15. seeing girls as intimacy gadgets

16. Using marriage promises to keep her inline, if you know you have no intention of putting the ring(branded handcuff) on it, let her go without wasting her time, its not an achievement or a do or die affair.

17. One lover at a time please, have conscience or grow one.

18. Don't classify all girls as slayqueens, I doubt you even know what it means.
fuckboys don do this one strong thing
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Nobody: 6:56am On Jan 03, 2018
Tozara:
This is an extremely absurd thing to say. So I go about lusting after or falling in love with ALL my female friends? Lol.
No, that's not the argument. Do you approach every female you see on the basis of friendship only,without knowing them before? Or do you always want more.
And really, to be realistic...Guys can't be 'friends' with a lady without wanting more, either immediately or as time goes on. The fact that some guys don't act on it doesn't mean they don't do.

Well, I understand that most people find the truth to be absurd, dunno why.
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Nobody: 6:57am On Jan 03, 2018
Randy91:

I thought this attitude left you 2017....

pls it must stop!!!!

Terrestrial people dey find people to gum body wit while u r in d sea playing wit fishesgringrin...

pls it must stop!!!!
I don't like terrestrial people, I only gum body with people of my kind. grin
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Nobody: 7:09am On Jan 03, 2018
Mariinee:
I don't like terrestrial people, I only gum body with people of my kind. grin

Lolz....

hpe your sleep was safe...

#Enjoy ur day dear
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Nobody: 7:14am On Jan 03, 2018
mhisbliss:
1. they become your enemy when you reject their advances and you suddenly become ugly, some take it as far as harassing and raining obscenities on you.

2. They get intimidated and insecure when you make more money than them, but treat you like a dependent gold digger if you make less or nothing at all.

3. B!tch whenever they spend peanuts on you, and act like they're doing you a favour, you're the one who flaunted your money and offered to spend it on me, should I pay for a date you asked me on? Those who would say my dad doesn't own a rangerover so I shouldn't want a guy who owns one, I'm trying to live more comfortable than my dad, it'll be foolish to seek such lifestyle with a man who's lesser than my dad, common sense.

4. They always ask for your number after every conversation, even harmless ones that has casual written all over it, so they can pester your life.

5. Expect you to always reciprocate their advances or end up coercing and pestering you until you agree, because you asked me out I should just say yes, I might be into someone else, I might be in a relationship, I might not be ready for a relationship, or I simply don't like you, my feeling doesn't have a switch that I can turn it on or off whenever I want.

6. They're always nice for a reason, even when they don't ask for payback outrightly, they'll sure ask for it later on.

7. They mistake every gesture as a greenlight, you smile that's a greenlight, you wave its a greenlight, you reply messages its a greenlight, you don't, you're a proud mannerless snub

8. Give them a mile, they take two, visit them at home, its a go ahead to take it to second base, resist, and you might end up getting raped.

9. Lie amongst themselves that they've dated and even slept with you just to feel fly as they get cheers

10. Assume you're sleeping around as long as it aint them you're sleeping with

11. Take back everything they got you when it was all lovey dovey when things go wrong

12. Get on their bad side and things you did in private is online for everyone, anything just to slut shame you, some even go as far as blackmail, how lowly.

14. kiss and tell

15. seeing girls as intimacy gadgets

16. Using marriage promises to keep her inline, if you know you have no intention of putting the ring(branded handcuff) on it, let her go without wasting her time, its not an achievement or a do or die affair.

17. One lover at a time please, have conscience or grow one.

18. Don't classify all girls as slayqueens, I doubt you even know what it means.
this is 2018, u should learn to stop posting nonsense on nairaland, acting as if u girls are perfect, u girls are the worst, so get a life
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by edimolu(m): 7:17am On Jan 03, 2018
Mariinee:
Arindin, that's exactly what I meant...that I'm not that insensitive and immature. I know what I say and you are not even in the league of persons I'd argue grammar with. You are too dumb for me to take you serious, idiot.

Yea we know! No one is ever in the league to correct you, na hin make you gbagaun twice on a roll....well it gives me sweetened-chills to know you confirmed being insensitive and immature...your own words not mine grin..a sole-reflection of being 19 grin

It is too early for bullshii abeg...carry your wahala dey go, it is embarrasing enough having this convo with you, especially one who foolishly thinks platonic friendship doesn't exist between both genders! sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by etimocity(m): 7:25am On Jan 03, 2018
when frustration decend on you. you'll sit down rack your brain and tell us. the time you have been following men
up and down are you not been inform? now that you're deform you're telling the world how bad they are. you better wake up.
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Tozara(m): 7:38am On Jan 03, 2018
Mariinee:
No, that's not the argument. Do you approach every female you see on the basis of friendship only,without knowing them before? Or do you always want more.
And really, to be realistic...Guys can't be 'friends' with a lady without wanting more, either immediately or as time goes on. The fact that some guys don't act on it doesn't mean they don't do.

Well, I understand that most people find the truth to be absurd, dunno why.
Wow. You're a lady, but seem to understand guys more than they do themselves. That's really interesting. You're absolutely certain that guys can't be friends with a lady without wanting more. For how long have you been living in our minds?
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 03, 2018
edimolu:

Yea we know! No one is ever in the league to correct you, na hin make you gbagaun twice on a roll....well it gives me sweetened-chills to know you confirmed being insensitive and immature...your own words not mine grin..a sole-reflection of being 19 grin

It is too early for bullshii abeg...carry your wahala dey go, it is embarrasing enough having this convo with you, especially one who foolishly thinks platonic friendship doesn't exist between both genders! sad
Shut up! I didn't gbagaun anything. Is there anything wrong with being 19? No. If I was ashamed of my age, I wouldn't reveal it on Nairaland. You were once 19 and I'm pretty sure you didn't have as much wisdom as I do at that age, how you act now is a clear confirmation for that.
My fleeting immaturity was what made me give my number out to you in the first place and look what it caused, I'm enmeshed in a silly scandal with a stupid idiot. You aren't even the first person I would talk to off NL but it had to blow into a big deal.
Please please please, don't mention me back. I'm sick of this.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 03, 2018
Tozara:
Wow. You're a lady, but seem to understand guys more than they do themselves. That's really interesting. You're absolutely certain that guys can't be friends with a lady without wanting more. For how long have you been living in our minds?
Funny, don't try to be sarcastic. I know what I say and I say what I know because it's the fact. I don't have to be a guy to know how his mind works. People study others, don't they? The only reason why men have no knowledge of how a woman's mind works is because women are unpredictable.

Men are very predictable. You should read up on your sex instead of trying to form smart jhur.
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Tozara(m): 7:58am On Jan 03, 2018
Mariinee:
Funny, don't try to be sarcastic. I know what I say and I say what I know because it's the fact. I don't have to be a guy to know how his mind works. People study others, don't they? The only reason why men have no knowledge of how a woman's mind works is because women are unpredictable.

Men are very predictable. You should read up on your sex instead of trying to form smart jhur.
What an INSULT! You know more about me than I do? grin

The minds of men do not all work the same way. So, you have no "facts". Some are Chimpanzees, while others are practically Gods. You seem to have been rolling with a lot of the former. Your "facts" may be right for SOME (definitely not "MOST" ), but it becomes absurd and ridiculous when you make it general.
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by fuckboys: 8:00am On Jan 03, 2018
sizzlingcold:

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by edimolu(m): 8:02am On Jan 03, 2018
Mariinee:
Shut up! I didn't gbagaun anything. Is there anything wrong with being 19? No. If I was ashamed of my age, I wouldn't reveal it on Nairaland. You were once 19 and I'm pretty sure you didn't have as much wisdom as I do at that age, how you act now is a clear confirmation for that.
My fleeting immaturity was what made me give my number out to you in the first place and look what it caused, I'm enmeshed in a silly scandal with a stupid idiot. You aren't even the first person I would talk to off NL but it had to blow into a big deal.
Please please please, don't mention me back. I'm sick of this.
Na that sickness go kill you sef, Trying to impress me with big grammar cos i asserted you gbagaun at the slighest iteration...lol..

Your age bothers me not, but the dumbness that comes with it,Being 19 is no biggie, we all waltz through that age in the facet of life, but surprisingly yours comes with an appalling sense of foolishness and a penchant for mind-numbing attitude! Did you give me your number or i gave you mine? Your brain is phlegm-infested thus rendering it too weak to remember the obvious....pseudo-English dunce grin

Scandal? Did i fvck you? Do i have your nudes? Or which of your reputation did i damage or ruin?You should check the dicki time to time before using words you barely know, by the way ,what is my business if this is a big deal for you, i was oblivious of your pitiful-existence until you threw a subtle jab at me, now you playing victim...infact God punish you sef!

.....you can fcck off now...

2 Likes

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by zainmaxwell(m): 8:03am On Jan 03, 2018
sizzlingcold:

she go soon start dey insult u now...ni be small strong thing

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 03, 2018
Tozara:
What an INSULT! You know more about me than I do? grin

The minds of men do not all work the same way. So, you have no "facts". Some are Chimpanzees, while others are practically Gods. You seem to have been rolling with a lot of the former. Your "facts" may be right for SOME (definitely not "MOST" ), but it becomes absurd and ridiculous when you make it general.

Even if you try to dissociate yourself from your fellow men, it doesn't change the fact that there are some basic characters that can be associated with the male gender in general, which means you are included.
Whether some are chimpanzees or some are gods, that's basically your headache, sweetheart. You are still a man and I will generalize when talking about the male gender unless you choose to change sex.wink
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by zainmaxwell(m): 8:06am On Jan 03, 2018
edimolu:

Na that sickness go kill you sef, Trying to impress me with big grammar cos i asserted you gbagaun at the slighest iteration...lol..

Your age bothers me not, but the dumbness that comes with it,Being 19 is no biggie, we all waltz through that age in the facet of life, but surprisingly yours comes with an appalling sense of foolishness and a penchant for mind-numbing attitude! Did you give me your number or i gave you mine? Your brain is phlegm-infested thus disturbing you from remembering things...dunce

Scandal? Did i Bleep you? Do i have your nudes? Or which of your reputation did i damage or ruin?You should check the dicki time to time before using words you barely know, by the way ,what is my business if this is a big deal for you, i was oblivious of your pitiful-existence until you threw a subtle jab at me, now you playing victim...infact God punish you sef!

.....you can fcck off now...
bros na morning be dis fah u don start to dey swear haba e don do..... marinee you too Oya take a chill pill bae dis na new Year fah
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Draei: 8:07am On Jan 03, 2018
Tozara:
This is an extremely absurd thing to say. So I go about lusting after or falling in love with ALL my female friends? Lol.
Ignore the toddler, she is still 19 years of age, with a lil drop of common-sense, hence such lame juvenile statement emanating from her puerile skull. wink
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Tozara(m): 8:11am On Jan 03, 2018
Mariinee:
Even if you try to dissociate yourself from your fellow men, it doesn't change the fact that there are some basic characters that can be associated with the male gender in general, which means you are included.
Whether some are chimpanzees or some are gods, that's basically your headache, sweetheart. You are still a man and I will generalize when talking about the male gender unless you choose to change sex.wink
Wow. This is just as ridiculous as saying, since there are some basic characters that can be associated with the female gender in general, it is perfectly okay to generalize when talking about women. Or, in fact, since there are basic characters that ALL humans share, we need not make distinctions between them, 'cause by virtue of having certain things in common, all humans must be the same. You're extraordinarily intelligent.

1 Like

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Tozara(m): 8:20am On Jan 03, 2018
Draei:

Ignore the toddler, she is still 19 years of age, with a lil drop of common-sense, hence such lame juvenile statement emanating from her puerile skull. wink
It's not really about age per se. There's not much difference between myself and a 19-year old. Some people are just naturally ridiculous, and they exist among people of all age groups.
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by edimolu(m): 8:41am On Jan 03, 2018
Tozara:
Wow. This is just as ridiculous as saying, since there are some basic characters that can be associated with the female gender in general, it is perfectly okay to generalize when talking about women. Or, in fact, since there are basic characters that ALL humans share, we need not make distinctions between them, 'cause by virtue of having certain things in common, all humans must be the same. You're extraordinarily intelligent.

Her intelligence is top-notch cheesy

Way too dumb for a 19 year old....always at loggerheads with wisdom!
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 03, 2018
Mariinee:
Una go get sense, all of you.
What about you? You no wan get sense? All of us go get sense, amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (30) (Reply)

Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? / Sweden Declares Sex as Sports, host Competition / A Nairalander Weds Amid Coronavirus Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.